Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

(THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR MY ENTRANCE. MUAHAHA)

Standing in the middle of the carnage was a blood-stained man with a large coat and a scarf, wielding an iron pipe. Yes, it was Russia. He turned and gave the three travelers a creepy smile. "Privet~ Do you like my masterpiece?" he giggled, using his pipe to point from the bodies to the burned houses, and everything in between.

(So Russia is a....daemon....thing.... Yeah I had this really long post about things but basically you need to know only this: Russia is a daemon. He has wings and dark magic. Black wings, obviously, since he's a daemon and all. If you pluck one of the feathers from his wings (not the ones that just fell on the ground because of molting or whatever =.=), you can control him. If he gets the feather back, he'll kill you. There. Explanation done.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

( LOL I DIDN'T SEE YOU COMING AT ALL. LITERALLY XD. YOU'RE WELCOME THOUGH /shot)

"L-Like, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? You destroyed Hetero!! How could you!?" Poland was in awe of what Russia was able to do. He was completely stunned. He was about to burst out in tears. He had people he wanted to meet and everything!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 am

(I was a master lurker. Then I popped out of effing nowhere with my dramatic entrance 8D)

"It was fun~!" Russia chirped, "Really, really fun! I didn't want to come here at first, it sounded really boring, but he MADE me, so I thought I would have fun while I was here~ And look! Free food!" Russia skipped over to a slightly damaged cart, pushed the body off it, and picked a shiny red apple. "I do love apples~!" he said happily, and took a bite from the apple. "You want one?"

(Damn, he sounds so creepy. So happy. I don't usually make him THIS happy at carnage.)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am

*Ireland smiled evilly as her eyes turned dark purple and the shadows crept back to her feet. She was already used to such sights* "Sorry, Black apple are my favorite." *She replied to Russia*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 am

Russia thought about it for a second. "Black apples...? Oh, you're a dark elf aren't you! I've always wanted to meet one!" Russia exclaimed. He stared at his apple for a while, and then smiled and threw it up. When it came back down, he caught it and showed off the now black apple. "I never liked black apples myself. Too bitter. Here." He tossed the apple to Ireland. "A present from me."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 am

*She flicked her left ear and smiled* Azphalambra ((Means thank you in my elf language xD!)) *She said to Russia as she slipped it in her pocket for later.* "So why the huge mess" *She said as the shadows crept up her legs slowly*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 am

Russia shrugged. "He told me I had to go here today. So I decided to have fun I was here. I was just playing with the guy, seriously, but he was just so rude! And I can't let rudeness go by. So I punished him to teach him some manners, but he was too weak to take it and died. So then," he continued, "This lady comes and starts screaming at me! And called me all sorts of awful names, and threw a pot at me! It's that one over there." Russia pointed at a very dented pot, then continued with his story. "Well, that was pretty rude too! So I taught her some lessons in manners, and then everyone starts throwing rocks at me! Just because I hit her with a pipe! And well, things escalated from there, and before I knew it this happened!" Russia waved his arms to show he was talking about the whole town. "I hope they learned their lesson." He added, frowning at the bodies. "But still, it was fun. I love educating rude people in the error of their ways."

(Seems almost everything I get huffy at includes people being rude. Hm. I guess I don't like rude people.)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 am

Poland frowned and looked down completely disappointed. Then he saw shadows crawling up Ireland. "Ireland? Like, what's up with the shadows again??" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 am

*She looked at Poland and arched and eyebrow* "What?" *As she looked down she realized the shadows and made them disappear* "Oh hehe~~ They like to do that sometimes" *She replied as her eyes slowly faded back to green*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 am

Poland stared at Ireland for a moment, and said. "They like, sorta climb up onto you. What happens if it like, covers your head or something?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 am

*She sighed* They will either aid me by letting me use them or if I don't control them they can make me kinda lose it I guess 'ya can say. But I have learned to control them so they don't take over that much any more."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 am

Poland pondered at the thought for a moment. "I like,sorta thought that would kinda, like, control younor something.... I wonder what like, you look and act like when they do that..... I guess I'll like, have to wait~."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 am

*She smiled at him and sighed* "Trust me you don't want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 am

Poland looked at Ireland and smiled. Then he lookec back at the burned ruins of the village. "Did you really think that like, everyone here deserved that Russia? Because burning down an entire village is like, cold. But then again you were always totally cold..."
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:37 am

Spain coughed furiously, while he ifted up burned pieces of wood. Covered in ashes, and burn marks he stared at Russia, burning with anger inside him. "YOU DESTROYED MY TOMATOES!! AND MY HOUSE!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 am

*She arched an eyebrow and extended her arm out as the shadows twirled around it and wrapped around the Spaniards waist dragging him closer to them* What's your name. *She asked in a firm voice that sounded more like a command then a question,*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 am

The Spaniard was surprised of having a strange person, drag him over to her, with some unusual black subtance. But never the less, he held out his hand next to his haid, all of his fingers extanded out into a small wave, and said, in a sudden chanfe of attitude. "Hòla! Im Spain! Nice to met you! Who might you guys be?"

(BTW Spain is going to be some kind of swordsman... Except with an ax rather than a sword... So like an axma- /SHOT)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 am

I am Ireland and these are my friends. Please do forgive Russia he just thought you all needed to be....taught a lesson *She spoke as the shadows let go of him and disappeared once more*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 am

Spain went back to being furious again. "Forgive him? FORGIVE HIM? He burned down my house! And my tomatoes! And possibly my poor little Lovito!! HOW CAN I FORGIVE HIM!?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 am

*She sighed and shrugged* He's a header. (Mentally unstable)
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 am

Vietnam was up in a tree when shcaught sight of the flames and daaged huts. She glared at the man with black wings. "What is wrong with him.." She opened up her knapsack and opened her books of mythical creatures. "Black hair, black feet, black eyes, here we go black wings.." She scanned the section. She smiled, "so that much power could be controlled?" Luckily no one knows or given away her position. She pulled her mask and ninjia gear on. She climbed down from the tree and into the bushed below.. "I need to get a closer target.." she prepared her ninjia stars and aimed..
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Poland noticed Vietnam briefly, and said. "Viet? Like, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Spain blinked. 'Header?' "......Header or not! He destroyed my beloved things!!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Vietnam was starled by Poland's voice and accidently threw thw ninjia star a few feet away from the winged daemon. "Ughh.. Poland you gave away my position.." She hissed. "Now he's going to kill me.." Vietnam layed low on the ground hoping that he didn't see her...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Poland stood where he was and looked away from Vietnam feeling stupid. Then he thought to himself 'If she gets hurt, I can like totally heal her! I'm a white Mage! It's what I like, do!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next