Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Poland relaxes "Oh~, I thought you were trying to like, pull something, or something...."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

*remembering she was still in search for a place she decided to ask Poland hoping he would know someplace.* Hey Poland do you know where I can find a place to relaxe tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

"You can like, stay at my home tonight~. I have plans of totallybleaving town tomorrow.... I've been here like, so long... Oh yeah! You wanted a place to stay! Vietnam? Do you like, have a place too?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh okay thank's and that's alright I'll be leaving as well I'm just passing by as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

"Nah, I just usually sleep in a tree or a cave at night." Vietnam refused the offer. "Hey do you mind if I tag along with either of you guys? I really have nothing else to do..."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Poland was elated by Vietnam's request "Ooh~! Please like, totally come with me! I can't attack and like, all that cause I'm a white mage, and I can heal you right up 'n stuff!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Sweet! Sounds like fun. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm

"Alright, then it's a quest then.. Where are we going?" Vietnam tilts her head
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Poland pauses to think of the next nearest town. "Hmmm.. I like, totally know! How about Hetero (random name)?? It's the closest store from here, plus I hear the technology over there is like, totally more advance than here!!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Vietnam perks up with excitement, "Sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Poland jumped in excitement. "Like, totally great! I'll go set up you're room Ireland, I'll be back here tomorrow ready ok?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Alright! *She said standing up ready to stalk follow Poland home*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Vietnam waves her hand, "Alright see you guys tomorrow.." She jumps into a tree and laze around there for a while
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Poland went home to set up a room for Ireland, in his old cabin. The walls were getting old and rotten, moss grew in the bathroom. Practically everything was ruined. "Make yourself like, comfortable, It's like, totally not the best place on earth, but it's like, not that damp or cold, and it like, doesn't leak when it rains. Just like, only when it storms." (/SHOT)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 am

*She smiled not caring that it was so dirty but thankful he offered her a place to stay .As he walked out she made herself "comfortable" and slipped out of her dress laying down in her bed and staring at the ceiling*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 am

Poland got himself in bed and then went to sleep. The next morning he got up early, to say his goodbyes to his friends and such. He gathered plenty of supplies and waited at the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:36 am

*Ireland woke up and rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes. As she sat up in bed, she went through her clothing and picked out a long green dress that was shoulder-less. ((Like the one in my picture)) Grabbing her belongings she looked for Poland but soon realized he had probably already headed out to the fountain. Walking over there she sung a song in elvish and finally made it to the fountain* Hey Poland *She said smiling cheerfully*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Vietnam stretched out her arms and legs. "Ahh, good morning sunshine" She said to no one in particular. She was already near the fountain so she just looked down and saw Poland already sitting there and Ireland walking towards them. "Hey, look at that it's morning already." She climbed down the tree and sat next to Poland. "Hello Poland and Ireland" She waved.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello Viet. I`m good. And you guys
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Poland looked at Ireland and Vietnam "Ok! Let's go, off to Hetero!" he called, as he started to march out of the village.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

*She smiled cheerfully and followed exited to go visit another town*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Vietnam jumps from bush to bush following slowly behind. "I need to keep my stealth.. just keep going, I'll be on the look out if anyone's following us.."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

"OK Vietnam~." Poland said, and continued forward, after walking for sometime later, he finally caught sight of some buildings, he immediately thought it was Hetero and started to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"Is that it?" *She asked walking up next to Poland as she stared at the buildings*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Poland continued to walk toward, and said "I think so, I've never been out of my Village, so I can't be sure." They finally arrived to what they thought was Hetero, and he paused. "............ This isn't like, what I thought Hetero would look like..." He said with wide-eyes. What they saw was traces of a freshly burned village. Buildings still hot from fire, ashes everywhere. Bodies laying against the ground and walls. It was a sad sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next