Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 am

So basically, It's like one of the RPG games we all know and love, where your character is like a warrior, ninja, mage, pirate, and whatever else you think would fit. The setting is pretty varied depending on what happens. But I guess it can take place in a small village for now, and travel on from there. Some things you do in an RPG if you didn't already know, is battle monsters and earn money for killing them, trade in that money for items at a shop such as potions and weapons, Journey different lands and search for random treasures, complete quests for random people and get rewarded, make friends and enemies with fellow countries! AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF..... /shot... Wow this would be quite a mouthful XD....
ALSO ONE LAST THING... IGGY IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN YOU'RE GONNA BE A DARK MAGE, IDC IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DARK MAGE!! end of discussion ouo.
OK MAYBE ONE MORE LAST THING not as important but whatever, Poland id going to be a White Mage, BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE..... ALSO DONT HATE OR JUDGE ON ME FOR DOING THIS PLZ /shot!! I'll start off the RP ;D))

Poland carried eggs that were gathered that same morning, and traded it in for some money that he was saving up for a new outfit he was planning to buy. He went back home to collect the money he has saved to see if he had enough. He did, so he left his home to go buy that outfit he's been wanting for so long.

(( Note/Edit/Thing/Whatever: The plot/RP/thing/whatever restarts on page 15, the 10th post from the top. ))

Last edited by 2P!Feliciano Vargas on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 am

((Vietnam is a ninja because she's awesome like that XDD))
Vietnam was lazing about in a tree. Watching as several people try to defeat the giant troll that was blocking thier passage. She sighed, if she were to help she would have to get her lazy butt out of the tree and actually work. If she didn't all of those ignorant people would get killed for sure. She quickly checked her inventory. She had enough weapons for a single fight. She jumped out of hte tree and started to shoot ninja stars and katana (I have no idea... bad with weapons) at the troll's stubby legs. He didn't see it coming. He soon fell and as he fell he became a pile of coins. She took the biggest pile, and started to head toward the store to pile up on weapons. Soon she noticed that Poland was there. "White Mage: Poland. " She bowed. Vietnam started to order all her neccessary weapons and potions for the next few fights. She found out that she had some money left over. She threw the remaining coins at Poland. "Here you go, I don't need them."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

((I call dark elf /SHOT))

*Walking back from a long mission Ireland grinned as she walked into the village once again* "Sad to say but I missed this place...." As she continued to walk along she took in the sights and smells. Her face relaxed into a peaceful state that had been lost for the last month. As she continued she walked to the trade shop and traded all the good she found on her way for coins. Finishing that she headed over to the weapon shop to buy a custom double-sided axe she had been saving for. Describing it to the weaponsmith she handed him the coins and pocketed the rest smiling and lingering at the door.* "Where should I go now..." She thought aloud to herself. "I know! I'll go buy knew armor!" She looked down and nodded agreeing to herself that she was in need of new armor she went to the clothing store and browsed though the selections*

Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Poland saw Vietnam, and caught most of the coins she threw at him, crouching down to pick up whatever he didn't catch. "Like, totally thank you! Like, what's you're name? I'm Poland~." Poland put the coins into his pocket so he could save them for something else. Then he caught sight of Ireland, walked over to her and started poking her ears. "You're ears are like.... Totally pointy! You're like an elf right?? We don't see many elves around here often."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm

*Looks at Poland she sighed and wiggled her ears.* "Yes I'm and elf..." she stared at him and tilted her head* "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Poland poked at her ears some more and said "I'm like, totally a White Mage. My name is Poland, so like, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

My name is Ireland. *She said smiling cheerfully.* Well I was just headed to the clothing store... I'll see you around?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Poland smiled back. "I was just there, I guess I'll see you later!" Poland walks on home.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

"Alright bye!" *Eily walked over to the clothing store and bought 2 different pairs of armor sets. Looking at the sun she guessed it was about time to head over to see if her new weapon was done. It was. Excited she picked it up in one hand and stared at it. The fine detail of the dragon mounted on the steel handle amazed her. The wings the stretched out into the two blades of the double axe where encrypted carefully onto the dragons back and wings.* Amazing! *She exclaimed placing it on a strap at the side of her thigh she then headed over to an inn to spend the night*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well, hello White Mage Poland. And you don't need to know who I am.." Vietnam smirks and walks out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

*Eily was having no luck on finding and inn so far so she desided to aimlessly walk around hoping she would find somewhere to stay* My I'm tired... *She yawned as she stretched her arms and continued walking around*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Poland caught Vietnam's arm and pulled her back "Like, c'mon~. Why can't you like, just tell me who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Vietnam's arm was held back. "It's because I am a ninja and the code of the ninja is to not to tell anyone of your identity.. that is the code in which I swore my life upon.." She said it so all dramatically when truth be told; There is no such thing as a Ninja code. She just likes to mess with people.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Poland looked into Vietnam's eyes. "Are you like, telling the truth?" Poland has never heard of this 'Ninja Code' He has met 1 or 2 Ninjas in the distant past, but he has never heard of such a thing. Poland whispered a spell under his breath, causing Vietnam to spit out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 pm

*Ireland walked back into the town plaza and sighed sitting at its fountains edge*
Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am

(Ice wizard, la. Very Happy)
Iceland entered the town, not amused at all. Mr. Puffin ate all his liqourice when they left the last town, and he needed to replenish his stock before he completely loses it and freezes every living thing in a 1km radius.
... Not that he expected to find a candy shop in a town like this.
He sat down at the edge of the fountain, not far from Ireland, and sighed. Mr Puffin landed beside him, and opened it's beak to sqwak something. Iceland pushed it into the fountain with a big splash, not wanting to hear the crap his pet had to say now.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:44 am

(XD!))
*As she saw the little pet fall into the fountain she stared at it and then to the man who sat so close to her* "Hello there sir... I think your pet the fell into the fountain." *She looked back at the pet and eyed it carefully.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 am

Before Vietnam responded, Poland saw something that caught his attention. "Ah like, sorry, I like, guess I'll be like, totally talking to you later right? right? OK see'ya later ninja lady~." Poland walked over to the fountain where Iceland and Ireland were. "Like Hi again Ireland~, And like, who are you Penguin guy?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am

*She smiled at the familiar face * Hello again. *She then turned her attention back to the man seated next to her*
Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 am

"I know it did," said Iceland bluntly, looking blankly in front of him. "It deserves it."
Mr Puffin didn't seem to entirely agree, as it jumped out of the fountain, and whacked Iceland with one of its wings.
Iceland looked up at Poland, and was about to reply, when Mr Puffin bristled, and yelled 'I'M NOT A PENGUIN. I'MMA CUTE PUFFIN. GET IT RIGHT!" It walked around for a bit, then pointed one of it's wings to Iceland. "And that guys there? He's Iceland!"
Iceland just sighed again. "I can introduce myself."
(Mr. Puffin can talk, damnit 8I)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 am

*she stared at the talking pet with amazement in her eyes* "I want a talking pet... Where can I buy one?" *She said looking up at Iceland*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am

Poland walked over and grabbed Mr.Puffin "Like! OHEMGEE~!! YOU'RE ARE SO TOTALLY CUTE!! AND YOU TALK!! I SO TOTALLY WANNA DRESS YOU UP, LIKE RIGHT NOW!! What did you like do, um, MiceHand? Enchant him, or her, or like, something??"
Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 am

"Hahaha! That's right! I'm the cutest pet in the world! A PUFFIN!" proclaimed Mr. Puffin, happy that he's getting attention.
"I... didn't buy it, or enchant it. I just defeated some monster, and I got an egg, and when it hatched, I ended up with this," explained Iceland dully. "And my name is Iceland..."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 am

Aww *she sighed and stared at the Puffin in Poland's hands* He is so cute~!
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am

Poland stares at the puffin more, starting to dress it up in the doll clothing he conveniently had in his pocket. "Awww, you're so lucky Ricerand~." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next