Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halarious Hetalia vid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

Halarious Hetalia vid Empty
PostSubject: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:53 pm

This is Priceless...LOL ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I saw me and Germany! Very Happy (That's one of the BEST Hetalia cosplay music videos I've ever seen! Everytime I hear that song I'll always think of everybody dancing XD Lolz at Prussia)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:24 am

(Same here x'D my friend put it on one time in the car and i imagined englands part and i just died laughing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm

(France and Canada were getting pretty friendly Wink hahaa and Russia's bit is just so...russia XD ~jiiizz.in.my.pants~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

WARNING: contains bad language and funny hetalians
(I love these cosplayers, they're AMAZING<3)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm

(The tik tok parody..... HILARIOUS xDDD I laughed so hard.... And then the one part where America was yelling to "mom" (England) that he was on MSN I DIED. Same thing when England held up the package of peeps XD That whole video actually was hilarious.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 pm

(Glad you liked Very Happy I have to agree it's just crack-up-funny :lol!: This song will never be the same! FLYING MINT BUNNY ATTACK!)
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

(These videos~ I've never seen the Jizz In My Pants one, but it's hilarious! God, those faces! XDDD I have one to contribute, but I have to find it first.)
Back to top Go down
http://myotakusunited.webs.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm

(Yeah, hehe~ It was awesome!! Very Happy Oh, Can't wait to see it Canada~ Haha~ :DD)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 am

XD the tik tok video
sealand poking america and america holding up a pic of france and calling him sarah palin
priceless XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 pm

(XD Can't stop watching it! Ahh man I wish I had this many hetalia friends to cosplay with :-D I'd LIVE in ma cosplay)
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm

X'DD

I loled the voice over is roy mustang from full metal alchemist but this my friend to throw it in with doitsu saying this, it is priceless. X'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 pm

(TINY MINISKIRTS! XD yaay for fma!) EEEEP! Doitsu's so scaryyy! I'LL WEAR IT JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT MEE!
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 am

(( For some reason I can't seem to find the other videos right now Dx ))
Back to top Go down
Madeline Williams

Madeline Williams

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 am

(( Here's another one~ enjoy ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm

(I don't think I can even choose just one funny moment from the bloopers, I laugh EVERYTIME I watch it XD and that's alot since it's a favourite)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:21 pm

(I think I got the video in here right... THIS IS SO AWESOMELY DISTURBING YET FUNNY.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:30 pm

(XD That was VERY disturbing but I was laughing the whole way!)

(I really do love these cosplayers >,< I'M AWESOME~)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

(Yeeeahh. AS SOON AS PRUSSIA WINKED, I LOST IT. XD *was dying of laughter from that video*

... NO WAY IT'S MY AWESOME THEME SONG!!! -shot- I like the "I'm Awesome" song a bit too much... lol XD Those cosplayers are pretty awesome cool, though~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: holy crap   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Now thats hilarious the america way just like the way i clean my room very halfassed at least we dun strike like france besides the frog is to lazy to do the american way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

(Prussia should NEVER dance like that!! But now I keep replaying the wink trying not to laugh...it's impossible XD
I sing it all the time >: D And shouldn't it be Prussia's theme song?
The American way lol I'm not American but I barely even clean my room Texas Very Happy Yeah France just strikes cas he's lazy~)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:22 pm

(Indeed, it is impossible. XDDD
Eh, it probably should be Prussia's theme song; but... I'm more awesome then him )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 am

@5 million and counting my state im a epic state all hehe lol prussia has nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:01 pm

More awesome than Prussia?! I wonder what he'd say if you told him that? I think Germany's pretty awesome Very Happy He doesn't hurt me
Back to top Go down
Zackary Everglass

Zackary Everglass

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

((THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNYYYY XDDD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halarious Hetalia vid   Halarious Hetalia vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halarious Hetalia vid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next