Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Poland decided to stop poking at it. "Sorry about that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 am

*Still blushing she walked a head of Poland. She was now aware she had let the shadow take over.* Ye eejit *She mumbled to herself as she repeatedly hit her head lightly. She couldn't believe she had let them see that side of her. She stayed quiet thinking they were probably going to try to avoid her like everyone else did.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am

Poland smiled and continued to walk beside her, on there way to Vivic. Once they finally arrived he instantly noticed China's huge house. His mouth gaped in amazement. "Woah~! Like, that house is so totally huge~!" He said, pointing at China's astounding home.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 am

*She looked at Poland who was walking next to her and smiled lightly. As he pointed ahead, she stared at China's huge and beautiful house. Wow... *She said as she continued to gawk at it*
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

Spain gazed at the great building. He has already seen it before, he's been to Vivic many, many times. He walks in to the city and come into a store where he sent Romano. His eyes sparkled with joy when he saw that he was safe, he ran over and gave him a big squeeze. "LOVITO~!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT~!!" He said, ignoring the fact people were now watching.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

"See you~," Russia said, walking towards China's house. "It was fun, I guess. Don't die- well, I guess you can die if you want."
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 am

Poland looks at Ireland and Vietnam. "So, I guess we should like, look for an Inn, and some shops to like, restock stuff, and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

*Ireland nodded as she stopped dead in her tracks and sniffed the air.* "It's in that store." *She mumbled to herself as she ran into a magic shop and scanned the room for "it"

As soon as she did, she snarled a bit and glared at her.* "What are ye doing here of all places?" *She asked as the woman with long blonde are and the same elf ears. She turned around to reveal purple eyes and a simple black coat.*

"Ew." The woman simply replied as the shadows swirled out her arms and extended around the woman pushing her out of the store and into an alleyway. The shadows pinned her to a wall as Ireland walked over and smirked.*

"Lulily, it's depressing to see they let filth escape there reaches back at home, but then again they probably thought you where dirt under there shoes." *Ireland laughed in a menacing manner and flicked her left ear.*

"Fear." *She simply said as she turned away from Lulily and grinned as her terrified screams filled her sensitive ears. She snapped her fingers and the woman immediately stopped screaming, now just trying to catch up on her breathing.*

"Please let me go I'm so sorry." *The woman said as tears streamed down her face. That act would have fooled any one else on the street, but she had seen that face snap to something completely opposite.*

"Ye killed the one person I loved, as I watched, weak and unable to do anything, as i BEGGED for you to stop. And yet ye beg me to show ya MERCY!? The best luck ye can expect is making it out alive without a right arm. Ye will die from the blood lost by the time ya find help anyways so.... She said as she grinned and walked towards Lulily again.*

((O_O Yeah I thought SOMETHING should happened xD))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Poland followed Ireland into the shop, but before he even entered, he heard a scream, then he rushed in wonder what the heck happened. He noticed a women with blonde hair, pleading for mercy, and Ireland yelling furiously what has happened in her past, that apparently, this blonde woman has done. He looked at Ireland, still a bit clueless on what just happened, and said. "What's going on~?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

*Ireland turned to poland with acid green eyes and a smirk on her face.* She killed the one I loved as I watched. And now I kill her. *She said as she licked her finger and ran it down Lulily's cheek making it burn til there was just exposed meat.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Poland looked at her, like.... What? So Poland tried to stand up for the stranger. "I'm sure you guys can like, sort this out or something, right? Killing's totally not cool Ireland. Even if it's like, revenge... Or something like that..." He stuffed his hands into his pocket, waiting for Ireland to protest, maybe even yell at him...
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Would you be able to simply sort something out after someone killed the person you loved? *She said formed a ball of acid in her hand and threw it to Lulily's arm. She smirked as she heard the Acid sizzle down Lulily's arm as she screamed in pain. When it finally reached her bone the rate slowed down but continued fighting it's way though the bone making the arm fall off.* I hope that hurts as much as you hurt me. *Ireland said looking down to the floor and then back up at Lulily.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Poland shrugged and stepped back as the woman screamed. "Why'd she like, kill him anyways? How much were you worth to each other?" He protested. He stared at Ireland's eyes, determined.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"W-We were married...for 20 years. We meant a lot to each other."

"I loved him first!" *Lulily exclaimed as Ireland pressed a finger down on her lip. The acid sizzled on her lip till there was a deep sore on her lip.*

"If you loved hm you shouldn't have killed him..." *Ireland said looking to Lulily with a sad expression in her eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Poland looked down, she was right. He felt bad. "I'm sorry for you Ireland...." He said.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 pm

*She looked up at Poland with tears swelling in her and stayed quiet.*

"You kind of look like him..." Lulily mumbled.

*Ireland's eyes flashed red as Lulily began to scream again, squirming against the restraints of the shadows. "Trante Lulily." *Ireland said calmly to her as she turned around.* "Tragiahe mo marqui lardo nasme." *Ireland spoke to Lulily as she smiled and readied her hand to kill her.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 am

Poland stares at Ireland, he was about to kill that woman, but that woman killed someone Ireland loved, and Ireland was his friend... Right? And what did she mean I kind of look like him? Wait, of course I know what that means... Anyways... I would feel bad if I just stood there, and watched Ireland kill her, but what should I do? I ended up just standing there, not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

*As she let a tear fall down her cheek she shot her hand through Lulily's chest, grabbing her heart and ripping it out. The shadows laughed slightly as Ireland fell to her knees and threw the heart aside.*

"I wish..." *she said as she sniffled and wiped the tear away.* "I wish I had the guts to kill you." *Ireland let the shadows drop Lulily to the floor as she laid there unconscious. She stood up and looked at Poland.* "I'm sorry... I understand.. if you're afraid. You can leave. I don't mean to hurt you..." *She buried her hands in her face and tried to calm down.*

((Btw Lulily isn't dead 8D It's harder then that to kill an elf. And Ireland is crying because when you rip out another elfs heart you can feel what was inside of it. 030 ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 am

Poland stares at Ireland again, and then at Lulily's unconscious body, and then back at Ireland. Actually, he wasn't scared, so he didn't leave. "Um, should I like, heal her or something?" He said, somewhat casually.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 am

*Ireland stayed un-moving and shook her head to him.* "S-She'll be fine.." *She said still shaking a bit. She looked up at him a bit surprised as black tears streamed down her face.* Y-you're not going to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Poland glance back at Lulily "Oh, OK." He noticed Ireland starting to shake, and cry. She was crying right? Those tears..... Are black.... Whatever... "Are you like, OK?" He said waking over to her, trying to comfort her, for whatever reason she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I-I'm fine *She said as she stood up and smiled lightly at him. She wiped away the tears and shook her head.* I'll be fine. Why don't we go get those supplies you wanted to buy or something?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Poland nods, trying to forget what had just happened here, and heads on over to the Candy Store, he has been craving candy for days.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

*Ireland sighed and followed him walking a bit behind. She was so frustrated with herself. She could never make any friends without scaring them away or making them afraid of her. They walked up to a candy store and she looked over at Poland. She sighed when she realized she had begun to calm down and she walked up to Poland's side, staying quiet since she really didn't now what to say.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 am

Poland glanced at Ireland, smiling, and looked at the light pink cotton candy, that was packaged in a thin, see-through, plastic bag. His mouth drooled as he picked it up and went to by it. He came back to Ireland and tore the bag open, and ripped off to pieces, for both of them, he tore a piece off of the piece he tore off and tossed it into his mouth. "Mmmm~! I totally love the cotton candy they have here~!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next