Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia zombies

Go down 
+2
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 am

It was a dark area as i was alone Germany grabed a mp40 and for backup i had a bowie knife and dual 45 pistols
((let the bodycount rise all zombies nazi imperial commie regular and all zombies are allowed to kill let the bodies hit the floor as i prepare for the bloodbath as i am about to bathe in zombie blood))
Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

(waait so are the Hetalia characters the zombies or are we killing zombies?)
Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

(i think we are killing the zombies)

At home watching a zombie movie alone Ravis didnt seem to notice that not all the screams were comeing from the movie but just outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

Vietnam was racing down the streets and neighborhood yelling, "The ZOMBIES Are COMING THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!" She kinda felt like an Englsih soldier but whatever. "THE ZOMBIES ARE COMIING!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 pm

*Eily poked her head out of the door and screamed after Viet* "SHUT YOUR CAKE-HOLE!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Poland heard Vietnam's call and thought 'Zombies? PSSSSHAAAWW' Then he looked out the window to see if there were really zombies outside, and there were. So he panicked and got out a whole ton of supplies that were in his house for some reason, and started to board up his house.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Vietnam growls at Ireland, "Fine! I was doing you a huge favor, but I'll make sure next time I see you. I'll let your pretty little face be cracked in half as those zombies eat your brains!" She continues to run down the street screaming, "The ZOMBIES ARE COMING THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:04 pm

*Eily walked out* Your obviously dru- *See's the zombies behind Viet and stares wide-eyed. She ran into her house and got two shot guns and two strips of bullets. Running to Viet she gave one of each and loaded her own*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Vietnam heard guns fired at her. "EKKK! Are you crazy!!" She just noticed the zombie shot in the head and recieved the gun and ammo. "Uhh.. thanks.. I think I'm going to stop running around and warning people." She noticed the zombie getting back up and shot it. "Ugh! They just don't die!! We need to find a shelter and quick!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 pm

IN THE HEAD! IN THE HEAD *shouts while walking backwards*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Russia stood in the middle of a field, singing cheerfully as he killed the zombies. "Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, they can't eat you if you make them dead~ Shoot the zombies~ Shoot the zombies~ Shoot the zombies yay!" BANG! Off went the head of another zombie, and blood splattered over the already scarlet snow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Poland took out a rifle and stuck his head out the window to shoot down some zombie, as he saw Vietnam and Ireland out in the open he called out "Like hey! Viet! Ireland! You can like, totally come crash at my house!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 pm

(( It's snowing??))
"Ughh.. Die you brain sucking idiot!! If only Romano was here and then we could use him as a human shield.." Vietnam shots at the zombies coming towards her. They seem to be everywhere. Vietnam then started to throw red snowballs at them. "This Weather man is predicting 99.9% Sh*T storm heading straight towards ya!!!" (( XDD *SHOT FOREVER!!**))

"Huh?" Vietnam looks up at Poland. "Oh thank goodness!""
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 pm

(well considering I'm Russia, I would have though I was in Russia....)
Russia continued singing and shooting happily, before realizing his gun was out of ammo. Dropping the gun, he pulled out his trusty metal faucet, covered in old bloodsta-rust. Definitely rust. "Kolkolkol..." came the familiar chant, before Russia starting swinging the pipe and hacking his way through the hordes of zombies toward the faint figures of Vietnam and Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

(PFFFFT VIET. THAT'S ROMANO'S LINE XD)

Poland open his front door, and beckons Vietnam and Ireland to enter his house "Like, get in! Totally quick!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"Lets go!" *still shooting Ireland ran towards Poland's and continued shooting at the door as she waited for Viet*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 pm

"EKK! Another Zombie and he has a bloodstained facuet pipe!!" Vietnam panicks and starts throwing red tomat-snowballs towards Russia. "Go to hell you zombie!! You might even find Spain there!!" She continues to throw snowballs. "Alright, hold up!" she throws the last of her red snowballs at the creepy zombie with the facuet pipe and runs in ((*shot once more*))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

(PFFFFFFFT VIET XD)

Poland quickly shuts the door, locks it, and then moves a desk in front of it. He then pressed his back against a wall right next to some windows. "I'll like, totally cover the zombies from these windows! You guys, can, like totally, cover the others! And if we like, totally have to, I like, have a totally secret basement here~!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Alright! *runs to one of the windows and cracks it open setting up the gun*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

(STOP TRYING TO BE ROMANO XD)
Russia dodged the snowballs and decapitated the last zombie in his way, before contemplating Poland's barricaded house. He walked up to the door and knocked politely. "Polaaand~ It's Russia, please let me in, da?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Big Brother Russia? Is it really you?" Vietnam looks through the window and shoots at the zombies. "It is big brother!~ Poland please let him in~"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

A sweat a bit at the choice, should he really let Russia, of all people into his house? "Like, why should I?" He asked.

(RUSSIA I LOVE YOUR NEW ICON <3 EVEN THOUGHT I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT ABOUT 50 TIMES XD /shot)
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Vietnam pouts like a little child. "Because he's my big brother!" She starts to bang Poland on the head lightly. "Let him in.."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Poland didn't feel like picking a fight with anyone, or even worse, LET RUSSIA BREAK DOWN THE DOOR..... So he pushed the desk away from the door, unlocked it, and let Russia in, then he closed the door, re-locked it, and pushed the desk back. He then ran back to the window he was guarding, and shot at a few zombies.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 pm

"Thank you Poland~ and thanks Viet~" Russia said cheerfully, patting his little sister on the head before going to a window and pulling a shotgun out of nowhere.

(heheh thanks Poland. and the pipe transformed into a shotgun :O xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next