Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Russia watched them bickering with amusement. Humans. Except the elf, but eh. She seemed smarter than the rest. Then the ninja star clipped one of his wings. He stared at the few feathers that floated down and touched the ground before evaporating into a black smoke. Then he stared at Vietnam for a second. With a very definite purpose in mind, he walked steadily towards the ninja, folding his wings back so they wouldn't be damaged anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

*Extending her hand in front of Russia she glared at Viet and then looked over to Russia.* Sorry lad, but I'm afraid I can't allow 'ye to hurt one of me friends.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Russia pouted. "But she damaged my wings! Now I probably can't fly straight! I have to walk like a human now!" The way he said human was just slightly incredibly insulting.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Can't ye just patch it up. *She said as she smiled lightly at the way he said human*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 pm

"You have to wait for them to grow back," Russia sighed. "It's not molting season so it takes longer for them to come back. Have YOU ever tried growing feathers?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Nope *She shrugged and moved her hand away.* Would a couple of feathers really make a difference anyways?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Poland looked at Russia. "We like, don't even have wings at all. We have to walk everywhere like, anyways. Get over it." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 pm

"Of course! They change the way I can balance on the wind, and how high I can go!" Russia sighed again. "Clipping someone's feathers is a really big offense for people like me."

(I know what I'm talking about here. We clip our chickens' feathers so they can't jump over the fence. The feathers really make a difference.)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm

((Thats so weird and cool Surprised))

*She looked over to Poland and then back to Russia* "Well sorry about that" *She replied and then looked over to Poland.* "So now where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Russia decided to let Viet go. For now. Spreading out his wings, he flapped them a couple times while the humans and elf talked. It didn't seem too bad... he launched into the air for a test fly and could immediately sense the difference. Now he tended to list left... he was too unbalanced. He landed back on the ground unhappily. That guy was expecting him back soon and he had to walk now...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Poland thought for a moment, and then he took his pack and pulled out a tattered map. He examined it and then he said "How does Amex like, sound to you?" He said, choosing the closest town to them.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 pm

She sighed in relief when he decided to let her go. "I-is he coming with us?" She eyed at Poland and Ireland. Sure it would be nice to have such a powerful person tagging long but he's well unpredictable and burned down a whole village! She had to keep an ey out for this guy. If he were to make a single threat to any of them she would be there to fight to death. "Yeah... that sounds good.." She half heard what Polnad had said.. "I'm sory for clipping your wings.." She bowed in front of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm

*She looked at the map and then up to Poland* "Sounds good to me lad!" *She said cheerfully as her eyes flashed pink. Blinking her eyes went back to normal.* What direction is it in?
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Spain overheard this and decided he could tag along. "H-Hey! Could I tag along? It wouldn't do any good sitting here mourning for my.. losses......" He said, looking at his burnt home.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

*She sighed as her eyes flash pure black in hoped to scare the man* Fine but if you do anything stupid I'll cut ye head off with me bare hand. *As she blinked and her eyes changed back to normal she smiled innocently as if nothing happened.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

A drop of sweat rolled down Spain's head. "Uh, Right. OK THEN!! I guess I'm coming~! 8D"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Poland scanned the group of people. "Like, I don't care if more people join, 'cause like, the more the merrier right??" With this he started to head towards the next town.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 pm

"Oh, er..." Russia spoke up. "I wouldn't go to there if I were you... I, uh... kinda.... sorta.... burntitdowntoo." He had to decency to look slightly ashamed. But not much. It wasn't his fault that the guy wanted him to go to all these boring towns.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Vietnam crossed her arms and gave him a stern look, "What is with this guy burning down all these towns?" She thought to herself. Sure he looked ashamed, maybe from the embarrasement that we were just going that way and it was made an inconvient to us. He probably wasn't ashamed what so ever about all the innocent people and thier property. She was defiantly not going to take her eyes off this guy. "What is the next nearest town?" She asked Poland not taking her gaze off of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 pm

"Don't look at me like that!" Russia told Vietnam unhappily. "It's not my fault they built their town out of highly flammable wood and I just happened to accidentally knock over the lamp in the...." his voice trailed off at her look. "It was just one town!" He protested to her silence. "Well, this town would make two towns... but there are plenty more around! Like... Vivic." He pointed over to the East. It was entirely coincidental that that was were he was supposed to be going.

(Yay for random town names 8D)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 pm

"You burned like, ANOTHER town!? Like What the heck is wrong with you!? I guess we'll like, go to Vivic then." He said.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"That's fine.. I'll be in the back again..." She made her way to the back and started to jump bush to tree to bush once more..
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 am

Russia started down the road towards Vivic. Dang he really hated walking. He missed the feel of the wind against his face, the freedom flying gave him... the trees around the road were starting to make him feel suffocated. He couldn't see the sky... Finally having enough of the walking business, he climbed up a tree and jumped off it into the sky. Who cares if he couldn't fly straight! He still wanted to fly. Spreading his wings he flapped along at a slow rate, concentrating hard on staying balanced.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 am

*She sighed and followed them, the shadows creeping behind her slowly, as everyone made there way to Vivic. As she followed behind she stopped as she began to realize the shadows where whispering something. She replied to them quietly for only them and herself to hear in her elvish tongue and smiled as they responded. Bending over to a nearby bush she picked out a small black bunny with purple beady eyes. It had a skinny tail that wrapped around it's small body and long ears that drooped backwards. "Khaleesi esdyer quardo." She lightly spoke to the bunny as it jumped on her head and she walked to catch up with the others.*
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

China sat, no, lounged on his couch in his big, fancy, empty home. Despite that he pretty much owned the town, despite that he was filthy stinking rich, despite that his fancy house was the biggest house in the town... China wasn't happy. He was lonely. Since all his family had left him, he had been depressingly lonely. But that changed when he got the feather. He had gotten it by accident really, he was walking, this giant thing attacked him, and he grabbed a feather off the person's wings while he was flailing against it. Now Russia was his almost constant companion, and despite the fact that China knew that Russia would kill him as soon as he got the feather back, he still felt better when Russia was around. It made him less lonely. And right now he was really really lonely. Holding the soft, black feather carefully, he whispered to it, "Come home quickly aru~. I miss you aru~."

(And my evil plot begins. MUAHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next