Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 am

"Iceland," Iceland corrected flatly.
"That's right, ac- Hey wait! Whaddya doin?!" Mr Puffin shook out of Polands grip, and flew onto Iceland's lap. "Don't ya dress me up in those sissy clothings, ya punk!" Iceland boredly fixed the bow the Mr Puffin wore while it continued to sqwak angrily.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 am

"Hehe He's a cute little fella' ain't he." She spoke in her Irish accent as she poked the puffins belly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 am

"No," he said. Mr Puffin was currently too mad to notice it was being spoken about, or poked.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:24 am

Poland looked at Iceland curiously."Hey um, Itelund right? What are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 am

"It's Iceland. And I'm an ice wizard," he said. An ice wizard who's going to turn you into an ice cube if you don't get my name right, he thought exasperatedly. Mr Puffin had retreated into under Iceland's shirt, continuing to fume. The wizard didn't particularily care.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 am

Poland wouldn't be harmed by Iceland because he put a charm on himself where elemental magic spells wouldn't work on him (/shot) "An Ice wizard? That's like, cool, so since you're Niceland (/shotagain) you must be like, a totally very NICE Ice wizard!! : =D "
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 am

*Ireland giggled at Poland and looked at Iceland* "Don't worry. Hopefully he'll get it soon. *Ireland said with a huge smile. It felt good to smile given the face that she had been so restless and busy she forgot to push in some time to smile*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 am

((*is extremely late but whatev*))
"There is no such things as the ninja code; I was just making it up so I could mess around with you. My name is Vietnam it is very nice to meet you and i liked your outfit." She covered her mouth. The whole store was looking at her weridly. "Hey! Poland is gone!" Vietnam runs out store to find that werid White Mage Poland guy near the fountain. She sneaks up infront of him and pushes him into the fountain. "Thats' what you get for putting that spell on me!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 am

Poland falls into the fountain, now completely wet and cold, he gets up protests "Well lying isn't like, cool either!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

"What does it matter to you what my name is." Vietnam sticks out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 am

Poland wrings his clothes out while he still has it on to get rid of most of the water, "It like, doesn't matter, but it's like, still nice to know, right? Can't I like, be your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Vietnam grumbles to herself and sighes. "Fine, my name is Vietnam, the ninjia, and it's nice to meet you White Mage Poland" She bows infront of him, "Also sorry for sorry for pushing you..."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Poland squeezes more water from his clothing. "Nice to meet you Vietnam! Again, my name is Poland~. That's Hicelund right there, and that's Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Vietnam just noticed that there were other people around them; "Hello Hiceland? and Irealnd"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

"Hello" She said waving to Vietnam. "It's nice to met 'ya. I'm Ireland." She said as she wiggled her long elf ears*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh you are an elf" Vietnam sees her ears wiggle. "I love elves they are all so cute, but short..."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey! I'm not that short! I'm pretty tell for and elf.... *she said as she crossed her arms*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Poland laughs cheerfully, "I like, heard there were like, different kinds of elves for my papa~. Is that like, true? If that's like so, what kind are you??"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Of course it's true. There are light and dark elves, along with elemental elves and other I don't know much about. I am a dark elf. *she grinned at the two*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Poland stared in interest "That's like, so cool~! Elves are so weird~!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:54 pm

*She laughed lightly as her eyes shifted from green to purple and shadows crept around her feet* Yeah. We are.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Poland backed away, thinking Ireland was about to attack all of a sudden, so he chanted a protective spell that would rebound darkness around the small village, and it's people.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:07 pm

*she laughed as the shadows disappeared and her eyes flashed back to green* "Take a breather there lad" she said as she smiled at Poland.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Poland stepped forward, though the spell didn't go down because It's supposed to last at least a half hour without fail. "Like, what the heck was that??" Poland asked.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Proof that we are weird. *she said as she smiled and made her eyes turn red* Just some neat tricks I've learned. I mean no harm* She smiled a reassuring warm smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next