Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2P Hetalia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:47 am

(( Because it's fun. BD OK, first off, you're going to play both your 1P character and your 2P character. Secondly, this may go anywhere. Anywhere. Anywhere.
Blegh, this sort of resembles the Haunted House thread but it isn't. They aren't in a haunted house, all the 2Ps are mean in ways, and even the 2Ps turn against each other. And... stuff... IDon'tKnowWhereI'mGoingWIthThis.
Anywaayy... How about crashing a New Year's party, eh? BD ))
Back to top Go down

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Player 1 chooses Fem!Spain.

Fem!Spain enters the game.

The night was fantastic, everyone was having fun. From drinking to chatter to little arguments that happen on any other day to little games to fire works to TV and more. Not very different from any other day, but the thing was that everyone was having fun. They were all gathered together to celebrate the new on coming year. Even China was dragged along into the event.

Here Carmen was standing nearby the snack table, which was lined up with various delights from around the world. A long, red, silky, frilly dress was wrapped around her, along with various assortments of jewellery lined around her head. Her hair was done up in a bow, flowers carefully arranged in between the brunette strands. She pushed the rim of the crystal glass to her lips and let the contents spill past her lips. She set the glass down and looked up to her old albino friend, Prussia.

"This is so much fun~. I don't know why we can't do these kinds of things more often~," she almost yelled so she could be heard over the loud crowds.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed England walking toward where Spain and Prussia were casually chatting. What could he want? She waved to him. "Hola Inglaterra~! Are you having fun?" She beamed.

Player 2 chooses Fem!Spain.

P2!Fem!Spain enters the game.

She may resemble her, she may have a similar background to her, but she isn't her. Her name, too, was Carmen Hernandez Carriedo, but oh how very different she was from the other.

The plan was to crash the party and just ruin everything. A simple task. Though she knew she couldn't do it alone, that would be futile, and would just end in a disaster for her. So she gathered a small team with England, Romano, Armenia, Prussia, and [insert whoever else wants to be in this team or whatever. Very Happy].

Stalking through the darkness, she searched for a spot where the most people were gathered, there she'd attack them with sleeping gas. Did you really think that she would have a small group go after 180+ people? Dude no that's like suicide, but taking them as many out as possible with sleeping gas seemed like a good idea. It would keep enough people out for a decent amount of time. While hiding behind some thick foliage, she guessed where the highest concentration of countries were located, picked a few grey orbs from her pocket, rose up from her hiding place, then flung them over. A large puff of smoke had burst from what seemed like no where, which was followed by a chorus of coughing and collapsing bodies.

She waited for the smoke to recede from sight, then slid out of her hiding spot into plain sight. She waved for the group, who she had hide away so that no one could seem them yet, to leave their hiding spot. She briefly examined to see who was still standing out of the people she knocked out. A decent handful. Maybe she should've used less of those sleeping bombs, there weren't very many other countries still standing.

Now, that wouldn't be very much of a challenge. It would almost seem unfair even.

(( If you want your 1P!Character knocked out so you can't play him/her (yet), be my guest. If you don't want to play your 2P character, just your 1P, OK that's fine. And yeah. Whatever. x: ))

(( I shall use Fem!Spain since I have 2P!Fem!Spain's design down and yeah. ))
(( HAHA I FAIL. ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Player 1 chooses Fem!Armenia.

Fem!Armenia enters the game.

Alisia leaned back against her chair, eyes scanning the cherry wood of the table absent-mindedly as she sipped at her cider. Her hand slipped over her mouth as she yawned, her chocolate eyes brimming with tears of exhaustion. Oh gosh how she was tired. She groaned, rubbing at her temples. She knew she shouldn't have stayed up late the night before in another yelling match with Turkey. Sadly, this time, she had lost. She leaned forward, pressing her forehead against the cool wood of the table. It wasn't that she wasn't having a good time, she had had her fair share of jokes and laughs herself, though fun can easily fade when one is exhausted. Dark circles were very prominent under her eyes now.

Slowly, she hoisted herself from her seat, feeling a desperate need for fresh air. Her Byzantium-purple dress fluttered about her as she made for the door, fingers gripping at her orange shawl. Her hair was rather simple this evening, merely pulled up in a low bun, the free locks draping about her shoulders.

She sighed with relief as she slipped out the front door, easing herself on the cool stone of the steps. She let the cool breeze brush along her skin, the feeling just the refreshment she was seeking. She closed her eyes slowly, her drowsiness slowly pulling her under.

Then she heard a scream.

Her head snapped up. She scrambled to the front door, eyes widening at an eerie green gas that filled the house. Many nations had passed out and many were in panic. Gaze hardening, Alisia resorted to searching the house's perimeter, looking for any prankster who had wandered upon the house.

After minutes of pushing bast branches and brush, she was about ready to give up on the search.

Until she heard voices.

They were just around the corner, three of them huddled against the window, no doubt watching the havoc that they had wreaked. Alisia's eyes narrowed. One of them, the seemingly sheepish one, had white hair cut above her shoulders, her red eyes watering with fear. Another man had coal-black hair, and was shifting between smacking the albino on the head and watching the chaos erupt in the house with glee. The third, one whom Alisia assumed to be the leader, had dark brown hair tied back in a bun, her green eyes cold and calculating. It was strange. They all looked so.....familiar.

She froze in fear as a branch crunched loudly under her weight, the three heads whipping around to meet her gaze.

Player 2 chooses Male!Armenia.

2P!Male!Armenia enters the game.

Zakar huffed, blowing strands of sleek black hair from his face. Why had he agreed to come along again? He had to deal with these two idiots for hours just for some stupid plain that Carmen had made up on a whim. Gold eyes, cold as ice, slipped to the quivering albino beside him. Poor Julchen had to suffer Zakar's "wrath" in the meantime, and the Prussian was not enjoying it. The Armenian smirked; it wasn't like she would do anything about it. She never did.

One thing Zakar did enjoy about this pestering trip was watching all the first players scramble around like idiots after Carmen dropped a few sleeping bombs. A malicious grin crept on his lips. They were so amusing. He chuckled darkly, ruffling the whimpering albino's hair and using her as a leaning post. He golden gaze slid to the Spaniard, grin widening. "So, miss España," he purred, "what's next? Do we get to see some heads roll or what?" His eyes gleamed at the mere thought of it.

Sadly though, they were so rudely interrupted.

When the branched snapped, Zakar's reaction was immediate. His golden eyes locked with her brown, his grin faltering for only a moment. It reappeared with a fierce vengeance. "Ah, I think the first players have already found us. Well, mine has anyway~" He cracked his knuckles, raising an eyebrow at Carmen. "What should we do with our first victim?"
Back to top Go down

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Before her her albino friend could response, before that old blonde rival of hers could reach them, a large puff of green smoke appeared out of nowhere. 'What could this be?' Carmen thought. She was almost tempted to walk into the smoke until she noticed people were coughing and gagging on the smoke before collapsing. She clasped her hands over her mouth and backed away to the wall so the misty smoke could just barely reach her. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for who could be responsible for this, as if it was possible for her to find the person at fault for this mess. She took only shallow breaths, afraid that she may pass out like many others if she breathed in too much of the tainted air, until a very small group had come out of their hiding.

The trio looked familiar, very familiar. She didn't understand why they looked so familiar. 'Wait, was that Prussia over there?' Carmen squinted her eyes, 'no... Prussia doesn't have a bust like that. I don't think he came here wearing those clothes and he's...' her eyes scanned the floor, to see that her egoistic friend was just a few paces away from her. 'He's right there!' The brunette also seemed familiar, and the dark-haired man along with them also seemed familiar. 'Who are these people? Not countries! I've never seen them before! She mused.

She took a deep breathe, assuming that the air was safe to breathe in since no one was gagging or collapsing anymore. She took careful steps over to her albino friend, and shook his shoulder. He was still conscious, he apparently managed not to breathe in too much of the gas thankfully. (( Sorry if I seem to have god-modded a bit here. ginrignrig ;w; ))

"Prusia? Are you OK, mi amigo?" She asked, her eyes darting from her friend to the suspicious trio, back to her friend, at the trio once more, and finally settled back down on her friend. "That just suddenly came out of nowhere... what do you think is going on?"

The cold brunette crossed her arms, coffee brown eyes filled with thought. Her thoughts carefully picking out her next action, deciding what her options are and will be. She had already thought long and hard about this night, it would be foolish the just do something in a brash and impetuous manner. It would just lead to pointless disaster and her plan would just burn in flames of shame, she would become a laughing stock for being a failure. That's what she thought at least, it's what she expected. She's not going to allow it to happen. Nope.

She noticed something move out of the corner of her eye, a bird maybe? Probably, nearly everyone was out cold or too confused to do anything about it. "Do as you please bu-" she was quickly cut off as a stupid brunette 1P had decided to break a branch in a nearby tree. Ugh, how she loathed 1Ps and just people in general. "Your 1P is an absolute idiot, trying to sneak up on us. She's even more of an idiot if she cam over here alone," she scoffed. She drew three darts from her dark shirt pocket, and flung it at the Armenian girl with a quick flick of her wrist. One flew pass the brunette's ear, one into her shoulder, and another into her knee.

Carmen looked over her shoulder, glancing at her own 1P self, worrying over that idiot albino. "Hrm, I was hoping to have a bit of 'fun' with my own 1P self, but I guess I'll just stay here for now. She can't be that strong, she'll probably an easy win." She spat at the ground, amusement glinting in her eyes that no other part of her would seem to show to admit.
Back to top Go down

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Player 1 chooses a grumpy Italianzomg

A grumpy Italian enters the game

You would imagine Lovino frowning, not enjoying the party at all but still for some reason showing up, right? But in all truth, he was having a good time. Everyone was laughing and not fighting though the occasional argument between people like America and England happened often but it wasn't a full-scale war. Noone was being a jackass, France didn't do anything pervy...most of the time. And there was wine. WINE.

Romano was on his third glass of wine already, already tipsy but that just made him much more fun at parties. He even smiled alot which more or less freaked a few people out but he was too drunk to notice or even care since he's still Romano afterall. The Italian man made his way towards his younger brother, laughing for no apparent reason before slinging an arm around him.

"Y-You look good in that dress y-ya know!! Hahahaha-CALL ME." He said through hiccups, maybe he was a little more than just tipsy.

He let go of Feliciano and wobbled over to a closeby and unoccupied seat, once he sat down though and practically died he noticed green fog engulfing half of the party and making it's way towards him. He stared for a minute, taking another sip of wine before realizing that the green smoke was bad news and making a run for it. "I'M NOT GONNA BE RAPED DAMMIT!!!" He shouted, remembering when he went to France's house accidently and green smoke engulfed him.....bad memories.

Once he stumbled out the door, something had tripped him and laughed. Was it an evil Leprechaun? Or maybe a small midget? He wasn't sure but-/SHOT. His face hit the ground hard and he groaned in pain. "OW!!! T-THE *SPARKLEYPOO* MAN!!" He glanced over towards the non-stop laughter and noticed a blonde man with blood red eyes, smiling at him.

He strangely resembled himself, in a way. Which was really creepy and made himself back up. "..Who are you?"

Player 2 chooses a creepy Italian

A creepy Italian enters the game.

The young Italian's ruby eyes darted over to his friends then towards the window everyone was pretty much looking through. He heard from Zakar that things were supposed to be fun here and that Spain had thought of a way to wreck this party so he had to come, Right? That's what friends are for!!

"It seems like those smoke bombs are doing wonders~ Nice job Spain!!!" He couldn't help but compliment, smiling cheerfully to the woman though she didn't seem to notice. He was practically used to it though and moved his attention back towards the window, hopping in excitement like a little kid would when they had to go to the bathroom really bad. "I hope most of them pass out! i need to practice drawing tomatoes badly! I think I'm getting rusty!"

He noticed a brunette heading for the door, His brunette. Or atleast his 1 player version. "Guys, i'll be right back!! I'll try to be super quick!" He said loudly while skipping away, making it to the door just as it flied open and a hopelessly scared Italian tried to run out but quickly fell and hit his face thanks to the blonde's foot being in the way.

He couldn't help but laugh cruelly, his 1 player was so fun sometimes!! Sure, he had a bad mouth on him, but he could look around it as long as he kept being this easy to mess with.

The brunette glanced his way which made the blonde smile and wave feverishly catching Lovino a bit off guard. "..Who are you?" He heard him ask, the ruby-eyed man smiling wider and pulling him in to an embrace. "Your best friend, Silly!!!"

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Player 1 chooses Awesomeness.

Awesomeness enters the game.

Green, that was all he could see. This disgusting, green cloud that enveloped his vision like a blindfold.

When he finally snapped out of it, his good Spanish friend was there, concern etched all over her face. His signature awesome grin stretched across his face. "What, me? You should know by now that some weird assholes aren't gonna get a one-up on the awesome me!" He stood up quickly, cracking his knuckles as if to prove his point. Though, his crimson eyes widened once he realized just how many people had passed out from the strange gas. He grit his teeth, brows furrowing. "I.....don't know Spain. What the hell...."

It only took him a moment to catch his friend's fleeting gaze, his own resting on the suspicious trio, just outside a window. His gaze hardened as he marched his way there, banging his fists on the window violently. The trio's attention didn't seem to be on him though. He cocked his head, trying to get a good look at what they were staring at.

He barely caught a glimpse of dark brown hair as something caught his footing. He fell crashing to the floor, angry crimson eyes meeting with a pair of fearful ones. His eyebrows raised in confusion. Before him a young girl with short white hair and awesome tits held a knife in his face. She was shaking, obviously scared by something. Crawling backwards, he stood up slowly, a quick glance confirming his suspicions. The trio outside had become a duet. His eyes narrowed. "Who...the hell are you? And why do you look like me, but with a rack?" The girl whimpered in response, clenching her eyes shut. "I..I'm sorry. I have to kill you now."

Player 2 chooses Awesomeness with Boobs.

Awesomeness with Boobs enters the game.

Julchen hated this. Sure, the purpose of the second players was to kill of their respective first players, but that didn't make the thought anymore comfortable on her conscious. What she really hated though was being forced to work together with that nerve-grinding Zakar. It was as if his tortures never ended. She would say something about it, she could say something about it, she was strong enough after all.

Whenever she tried, she couldn't find the words.

She grimaced as those frightening gold eyes bored into hers again, his rough hand ruffling her hair like a child. She hated when he did that. Especially with that stupid grin on his face. The only reason she was really here is because Carmen had requested it of her, otherwise she wouldn't have even bothered. She wasn't even sure where Lovino and Arthur had wandered off to, probably off plucking some flowers for all she knew.

Zakar's torments stopped momentarily as a stunned brunette came into view, her brown eyes wide. What else was she to expect? That the gas just threw itself in there? And who would be dumb enough to attack nations?

Well, other nations, of course. Or their opposites, to be exact.

It was then that she spotted him, those red eyes glinting with that narcissism that she greatly lacked. Gripping at her knife, she darted away from the trio and pushed passed the brunette, not waiting for permission from Carmen. She bolted inside, not giving herself a chance to think twice as she swung her leg out, tripping him, completely ignoring his stunned Spanish friend. He was quick though, and scrambled away at a speed that could only be matched by her own. She held the knife in her shaking hand. "I...I'm sorry. I have to kill you now."

When it came to killing, Julchen was a completely different animal.
Back to top Go down

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Carmen chuckled at her friend's first response, but then took another look at reality... Not very good. She was just as clueless as to the situation as the albino, and decided to follow him as he made way towards a window, towards the suspicious trio. Then suddenly an albino, who looked much like Prussia with curves for an odd reason, attacked Prussia. "Prusia! Are you OK?" She asked, her voice stained with worry. She rushed over to her friend's side.

Carmen stared at the silver haired woman who seemed to be frightened, maybe? Or maybe Carmen was just imagining it. What business that that woman have here? She cocked an eyebrow in confusion. 'Why is she apologizing for having to kill him? Is she being forced to do this? Carmen reached out. "E-erm... Señora... if you don't want to kill him, then you don't have to. I mean why would you want to kill a nation? It seems silly~." She laughs nervously, glancing warily at the knife.

Carmen casually allows Julchen to attack her 1P. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2P Hetalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P Hetalia   2P Hetalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2P Hetalia
Page 1 of 1