Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RPG

Go down 
+4
Ivan Braginsky
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Natalia Arlovsgaya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Poland looked at Ireland, up and down, and said, "I'm like, OK... I think, but what about you? You're all like, cut up and stuff." While he waited for Ireland's response he thought about what had just happened, he still wasn't sure. He just felt scared, and that was t, he didn't feel affected from it anymore... Gosh this is confusing...
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I'll be fine *DIES* *She said smiling lightly.* "I used a power called fear that makes a person feel terrified for about an hour. I didn't mean for it to affect you but it did. *She explained* Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Poland smiled. "It's fine~. I'm OK now so don't worry~!" Poland reached for his spell book and flipped to a page where it showed a spell, in some other unkown language Poland learned to read, and chanted it aloud. A small glowing white ball of light appeared out of nowhere and circled around Ireland, healing her wounds. The ball of light turned into water and dropped to the ground as soon as it finished it's job in healing Ireland. "Do you feel any better?" Poland said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am

*She smiled* Yeah. I feel much better. Thank you. *She said smiling as she helped Poland up.* What are we going to do know? *She asked looking at the horizon and then back at Poland. She smiled brightly at him.* "Maybe we should head to another town or something." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Poland smiled. "OK~." He took out his old map again and started to look for another town. He also crossed out the other 2 towns Russia had burned down already, drawing little fire-like symbols next to them and such. He checked the next nearest town. "How about this town?" He said, pointing to an icon of what seem similar to a castle, next to it was some faded letters, that were rather hard to read. But if you tried hard enough, you COULD read them. Poland had thought that because the castle would be a good place to visit. He thought the people would be nice there. But no, what he had thought was truly wrong. The people there were murderous and cruel, and would kill anyone who came. It is said all who entered wouldn't come back at all. No bone or shred of flesh had seen daylight again after entering. But this was just a rumor to all those who have seen it, and heard of it. The place looked kind and appealing from the outside in fact. Which had fooled many people. Did Ireland hear about the rumor about that place? Maybe. We will see once she posts.

((/shotwatdidIpost?))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm

(( PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT Okay done))

*Me had never heard of the rumors nor place so she nodded her head and smiled.* "Seems decent." *She said and helped Poland pack the tent to head off to the castle*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

((Ohohohoho this is going to get exciting~ <3 awesomeface ))

Poland smiled, unaware of the terrifying fate they are going to experience. Once they had finished with the packing, Poland had slung the pack onto his back, and walked out of the town. The two began to head to the kingdom. When they arrived it looked peaceful and subtle. "It looks so cool~." He said, walking into the kingdom along with Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Scotland OWNS the castle betch. Scotland was already in the castle and looking around. For some reason no one talked to him like other village people would from other happy and always adventurous villages. The place he was in seemed dull and dark but other people would easily be fooled and think it was another happy and go-lucky place, Scotland noticed the menacing atmosphere though but he didn't mind at all.

(WHAT THE FREAK DID I JUST WRITE.......Don't ask. There's alot of castles in Scotland which is why i said he owned it! HE SHOULD DAMMIT)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

*Ireland looked around at the town and looked at the large castle in amazement. It was huge and seemed peaceful from the outside. Kind of like the ones she had seen at her brothers home, but something about the atmosphere seemed out of place. That, of course, only made her more intrigued to enter. As they made there way though the town, people gave them weird looks. She eyed around at the people and prepared for anything. Her eyes changed to an electric green and her teeth grew razor sharp. If anyone would attack, she would be ready.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Poland felt a dark aura when he entered the kingdom. He didn't expect it at all. It seems different from the inside than what the outside showed. Everyone gave them cold stares, It wasn't too long until some blood came splattering out of a small crack from a wall. Through the crack Poland could here yelling and screaming, and laughing. The screaming and yelling had stop after a short amount of time, and more blood squirted through the crack. Only more laughter to be heard. "Like, what's with this place? It's like, nothing like I thought." More eyes turned into their direction, staring at Poland. A large, hairy man, who seemed to be in his 50's, who also smoked came up to them and smiled an unpleasant smile. "We've got new meat!" He said aloud, loud enough for everyone within blocks were able to hear. "Meat?" Poland questioned. This didn't look to good already.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Scotland heard the man and started walking over to the new 'fresh meat' that had arrived. He was used to this kingdom already and more than half of the town already knew the Scotsman so only stupid arses would dare try to challenge Scotland to a fight. "Did ye just say fresh meat?" He questioned the man before seeing Poalnd and his little Sister.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 pm

*Ireland watched as people began to surround them and instinctively grabbed her double sided axe. She held it firmly out to her side and glared at everyone barring her razor sharp teeth.* "These people mean business." *She said still eying them as her eyes switched to purple and the shadows lurked at her feet.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

The man, by chance, hadn't heard of Scotland and decided to ignore him. He took a few steps forward and took Poland by the collar, and Poland pouted and try to pry himself out of the man's grip. "Like, let me go!!" He called out, before landing flat on his butt. He glared at the man who grabbed a butcher knife. Poland began to scrambled to his feet and...

(( I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY THE BAD GUY PART 100% OF THE TIME. STAAARE /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:19 pm

(( Sowwy~ We can make Scotland do it since he posts killer posts Very Happy /SHOT ))

*Ireland watched as the man grabbed the butter knife and Poland got back to his feet* "Behind me, now!" *I whispered loudly to him as I readied the axe in my hand. The man grinned and and laughed a horrid laugh that could be compared to the song of a hundred tortured souls.*

"My business is not with you woman. Besides you're a /WOMAN/. Women don't know how to fight." *He said in a voice so deep it would wake the dead.

I grinned flashing my terrifying rows of razor teeth.* "This is me business because I decided it was. Now get ready to swallow ye words." *I declared as he let out the same laugh as before and I charged forward at him.

He smirked and charged at me pointing the knife forward at me. Just before the knife would have pierced though my pale skin, I used shadow cloak to make myself evaporate and camouflage with the shadows. He looked around and striked the air aimlessly.*

"Come back you stupid little-" *He began but was interrupted as I reappeared in front of him kicking him in the face and then used his chest to kick off back into the air. I back flipped and landed flawlessly on my feet grinning as he fell back and stares up at me shocked*

"Aw, I thought you could handle a woman since they can't fight."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 am

Poland smiled and let out a small laugh as he watched the man get whooped by Ireland. As Poland was distracted with Ireland's fight, he was vulnerable. Everyone around them was watching with cold eyes, and them one by one, some started to join in the fight. One man secured Poland's arms so he couldn't use them, another man took and started to stab into Poland's limbs, while another thin man took a metal bat and started to swing it at Ireland. Poland winced in pain, and then hesitantly chanted a spell that freed himself from the man that had secured Poland's arms. Poland ducked down and took his small spell book from his pocket, and flipped through the pages quickly, and chanted the spell he had used last night on the trolls. He stood up and fist pumped from his success as most of the men flipped in the air and landed painfully on the hard concrete ground. (( In my head it's concrete. Just saying. )) "Don't like, mess with me!" He said cheerfully. Then he got punched in the gut suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 pm

*I watched as the man punched Poland in the gut making her fall backwards.* Alright! No more game! *I announced with a smirk as I swung my axe with deadly aim at the mans head, giggling as I listened to the sound of the blade cutting though his bone with little effort. I turned on my heel, the ground crunching as I did so and flash stepped up to the man who had attacked Poland. "Donnae ye touch him!" *I yelled at him as I spun on my heel again, holding the axe out and swinging it directly as the mans torso so it cut him in half. I sighed and glared at everyone else before turning to Poland and smiling innocently, the blood splattered on my face ruining the innocence. "Are ye-" *I began but was cut off by the sharp stabs of a sword going though my stomach. I coughed out some blood as I pulled it out from the front and groaned lightly.* "Feck..."
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Antonio Pedo Carriedo wrote:
Spain gazed at the great building. He has already seen it before, he's been to Vivic many, many times. He walks in to the city and come into a store where he sent Romano. His eyes sparkled with joy when he saw that he was safe, he ran over and gave him a big squeeze. "LOVITO~!! YOU'RE ALRIGHT~!!" He said, ignoring the fact people were now watching.

(( Page 11, post 5. RESPOND ALREADY LOVI. BI ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

(( ... Should we perhaps restart this RP? Since Viet is gone /sob, I'm no longer Poland obviously and those two characters were pretty important to the RP I guess, and just so we can bring it back to life? 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

(( I agree to this.
Aaaaand....we could have Army join. BD ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 am

Continue
> New game <
Exit

Continue
>New Game<
Exit

. . .Erasing previous data file. Please wait. . .

. . . .Erasing previous data file. Please wait. . . .

- -- --- Complete --- -- -
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! I'm profess- /NUKE'D

It was broad daylight and the church was empty. The town Feliciano had been residing had been rapidly collapsing since his grandfather, who ran the town, passed away. At least, that's what everyone was convinced to have happened. There were no sightings of the old man's body. Who knows? Maybe a group of zombies ate away his flesh and muscle. But then again, that man wasn't the kind of person to allow that to happen. Who was strong enough to take down the poor Italian's mighty grandfather? Feliciano believed he went on an unannounced extended vacation. That was probably it, he could easily envision that thought.

Feliciano was silently reading the bible his grandfather had gotten him long ago, and at this point you could say he had practically half of it memorized by heart. Then there was a pounding at the church doors. With the population quickly dwindling due to the fact that the defense system of the town, along with a good chunk of innocent townspeople, was abolished by a huge curious ogre, it left the town prone to attacks of various dangerous monsters. If Feliciano could, he would actually attempt to protect these people, but he is too weak and was too easily scared to fend off monsters by himself. So the best he could do for the citizens would be to heal them now and then and do priesty things Idon'tknowfieng.

Anyway, he opened the door a crack to see who was at the door. To his shock it was a large group of skeleton warriors, carrying the bloodied heads of many of the townsfolk. How-...? The Italian shrieked and shut the door. In a panic, he used nearly all of his physical energy to push the furniture of the church in front of the church doors, to keep those scary skeleton guys out!

BANG.

BANG.

BA-CrRAaaAAaaACk.

BAN- CRAAaaAcK.
BANG- CRAAAAACK.

They were breaking down the door, oh God.

Feliciano could feel his pulse hasten, beads of sweat raced down his temple, he was trembling in fear. Those skeleton warriors were making their way into his last protective place currently provided for him.

Well...

Not his last.

He whispered a quick prayer, then ran off and away from the door with unrealistic to fetch a ladder which he propped up against a wall by a window. He hurriedly climbed up to the top, taking care not to slip and fall. Once he reached the top he pushed the window out of its place and slid out onto the roof, pushing the ladder away so the skeletons couldn't reach him.

He sat there up on the rooftop in horror. The town was completely devastated. How could have not noticed while he was inside? Buildings were set aflame, bodies dismembered, survivors running and screaming for their lives, and skeleton warriors destroying everything in their path. Tears welled up around the Italian's brown orbs. "Grandpa... how could you let this happened?" He muttered to himself through choked sobs. Though through his blurred vision he noticed something slashing and bringing down the brutal monsters. A brunette woman in heavy looking armor.

... Where did she come from?
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

The brunette heaved an exasperated sigh, his stiff dry tongue rubbing against the roof of his mouth like sandpaper. He shook his head, feeling dizzier than he should. How long would he have to look for him? He felt an incredible ache in his legs, knowing he would have to find a safe place to rest too. Thankfully, his tired brown eyes settled upon a rather cozy looking patch of shade under a large oak tree. Grateful for some rest, he sat, leaning his back against the wide trunk. That gnawing and grumbling in his stomach told him why he really needed rest though. Chuckling to himself, he slipped the small brown pack off his shoulder, fingering through its contents. His eyebrows furrowed in disappointment. Had he really eaten that much? He remembered having much more food than this. All that lay at the bottom of the pack were a couple strips of dried beef, one small piece of stale bread, and his ever-trusty water sack which was most likely empty by now. Sighing, he slipped out what was left of his food and began eating.

Zakar's eyes bored into the green grass as he chewed at a piece of beef. Where was he supposed to go next? All this time he had been leaving him subtle clue by subtle clue to follow, but nothing truly substantial. He knew eventually his trail would run dry, but he couldn't have just disappeared......could he? He coughed suddenly, the dry meat caught in his throat from the lack of proper moisture in his body. Finally managing to swallow it, he began feeling more tired than before. He had been searching for months now, and still nothing that jumped out screaming 'Here! Your brother went this way!'. For all he knew, he could be in some other realm. He may not have left a trail for him at all.

He could be dead.

Shaking the disastrous thought from his mind, he gnawed at the stale bread, grimacing from its awful taste. Well, nasty food was better than no food. When he finished with it, he snatched up the water sack, muttering a silent prayer that there was some nourishment left within it. Without a second thought he snapped it open, downing its contents quickly. He heaved a satisfied sigh. There wasn't much, but it was enough to give him hope.

Sighing, he leaned his head against the cool bark of the trunk, fingers dusting over the cross pendant around his neck.

The one his brother had given to him.

Deciding that he shouldn't wallow around for long, the Armenian heaved the pack back over his shoulder, making sure all his weapons and armour were in order and ready for any possible confrontation. His eyes scanned the horizon. He saw no sign of a town, mostly green-flatland and this large hill. Deciding the hill would give him a better view, he trekked up its steepness.

He was glad he did. In the distance now he could see a small settlement, almost seemingly guarded by a looming cathedral decorated with colorful stained glass windows. Smiling triumphantly, he started towards it at a slow jog, happy that he might finally have a decent place to rest. And decent food. As he neared it though, one troubling thought crossed his mind.

Why was it so quiet?

That worry only grew as he reached the small village's limits, questioning brown gaze scanning shack after shack. ".....Hello?" He received no answer as he continued towards the cathedral. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" His head snapped to the right as he heard a creaking. One shack's door swung suspiciously open and closed. Open and closed. Zakar wrinkled his nose, dropping his pack to the ground and lifting his mace from the sling on his back. Twirling the mace, he reached into his thigh-sheath, slipping out his most trusted weapon, a dagger with rune patters carved along the blade.

The air stilled around him as he waited, slowly breathing in. He heard it then, the familiar inhuman shuffling behind him. Sharply turning on his heel, he spun around, knocking the skeleton's head off with one strong blow. His eyes widened as an icy grip wrapped around his ankle, wrenching him to the ground. His eyes glazed in horror as bony hands sprung up all around him, digging their way to the surface. ".....My God....."

They were coming from underground.

As if on que, the previously-hiding villagers ran from their homes, some holding small children as the skeletons chased them. He bludgeoned the skeleton's hand with the end of his mace, shattering the bone as he sprung back up. It didn't take long for the skeletons to swarm around him, blocking all thoughts of escape. He narrowed his eyes.

They charged.

One lunged for his arm and he easily batted it aside, his heel connecting with its hip. Another grabbed around his back. He raised his dagger, chanting a quick incantation before jamming it into the creature's skull. It wailed before crumbling to dust. He swung the mace over her head, jabbing another through the ribs before ripping it out and knocking another head off. When all were dealt with, he began fending off the ones which were attacking the villagers. Many were dead already, but Zakar would be damned if he were to let anymore fall to these monsters. He had found most of them huddled in a single shack, one that was left standing anyway.

They shook with fear as he neared, unsure if they should be afraid of him or not. One man spoke for the rest. "Who.....are you?! Are you with those things?!" The brunette shook his head. "If I was, I wouldn't have killed them to save you." He offered a soft smile. "Trust me, I'm here to help. I don't like seeing people die anymore than you do, sir." The man grimaced. "How.....can we trust you?" His gaze hardened. "Look, there's no time for explaining. I need to get you and your people into that cathedral before more of those undead bastards show up. This isn't a time for pointing fingers and petty arguments." He stepped closer, his voice lowering. "Understand?" They all nodded, standing to follow him as he marched out the shack's door.

After more brutal fighting they finally breached the doors of the cathedral. He ushered the villagers inside, using much of his strength to slam the large doors shut. He turned to them. "Quick, find more items to block the doorway with, I'll go scout for their leader." He eyed a ladder abandoned on the cold stone as they obeyed. He hoisted it up, placing it against the wall and climbing up. It was obvious that someone had already been here.

Finally, he reached the cathedral's top, though what he found surprised him. There on the roof sat a rather frightened young brunette man, his eyes scanning the now-ruined village and the undead intruders. Sighing, he approached him slowly, his hand resting on his shoulder. "Hey......it's alright. I have the remaining survivors here in the cathedral, you don't need to worry. I have this situation under-control." His gaze softened. "Are you alone here? Did the other priests survive?"

Last edited by HumanAU!Alisia on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 am

Something about the way hung in the sky today told Eveleen today was going to be a very good day. A very good day indeed. Making her way over to the window, she leaned against it, taking a deep breath to inhale the summer breeze. The air was crisp and fresh, no traces of humidity in it. Thank god. With a content sigh, the redhead heaved herself from the window, spinning on her heel till she was facing her door. With a small smirk plastered on her lips, she made her way out the door, snatching her bag from the shelf it was on. Silently, she made her way down the stairs, even though they were made of wood and probably the creakiest surface anyone could possibly set foot on. Once she reached the bottom of the stares, she silently continued to the cooking pit, where her mother was making a morning stew. For a moment, Eveleen watched the flames dance, crackling viciously as they lashed at the pot. Fire had always fascinated her. How bright and obvious it was. So loud. Such an eye catcher…

She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard her mom tapping the spoon against the metal of the pot, signaling she was almost done. Drawing closer she smirked and waited, her breath silent as her bright emerald eyes watched her mom’s movements. Her mom turned around and gasped, hand covering her mouth before a sigh of relief could be heard. “Jesus Eveleen! Must ye always do tha’ tae me?” Her mom’s hand went to her hip, resting it there as identical green eyes stared into the others. It almost seemed as if she was looking in a mirror. “Aye. I’ amuses me very much so.” Her smirk only widened as her mom shook her head and passed by her, each step creaking. “I donnae think I’ll ever understand how ye manage tae walk in the blasted house so quietly.” Her mom picked up a shirt and folded it, eyes looking up to meet there twin. “Are ye goin’ ou’ with yer friends?” The woman’s eyes went to the large satchel. “Aye. We’re goin’ tae go explorin’ today.” She laid her hand on the bag and dragged it somewhat behind her subtly so her mom didn’t notice the gesture. “Ah, be back before supper aye?” With a small nod she headed out the door, shutting it behind her and sighing.

What her mother didn’t know is that she wasn’t going to hang out with her friends. In fact, the Irish lass had no friends. Except for one. The shadows. The shadows were her only friend. She met with them everyday, went out with them everyday, told only them her darkest secrets, only trusted them with her life. But of course her mom didn’t know any of that. Her mom thought she was a normal kid who made money with her friends selling goods they traded or grew themselves. Little did she know she went on escapades to get that money. She got that money from many peoples pockets, houses, stolen jewels, stolen goods. It was her trade, her only skill. Stealth, silence, blending with the shadows.

Extracting herself from her thoughts, she noticed she was halfway to her destination, a neighboring village that she had been planning to hit for a bit now. She made her way to a bush and opened the bad, pulling out a black outfit that consisted of a cut off top, short shorts, and upper thigh high boots with matching gloves and a hood. Slipping into the outfit quickly, she then pulled out the various belts that held a small pouch and two large daggers that could pull off as short swords.. Strapping them on, the holders fell to her thighs and made that same smirk take over her features. Pulling the hood over and the tattered cover that shielded the bottom half of her face, she continued on into the village with quick feet.

As she neared the village, she could feel something was wrong at the pit of her stomach. It was to quite for any town. She could even make out her own breathing.

An ear piercing scream echoed through the thick air.

The red-head barrel rolled into the shadows, shooting straight back up to press into the wall of a building. She peaked over the edge, seeing a young girl being attacked by a skeleton. Arching an eyebrow, she silently stalked behind the creature, the woman to busy trying to get away from it to notice her. In one swift movement, she removed the blades from there places, slicing the things head off with one blade and in half with the other. The girl gasped as the scrambled to her feet and ran off. “Yer welcome… eeji’.” She rolled her green eyes, slithering in the shadows until she found a church which seemed to be holding a lot of people. She raised an eyebrow, silently watching as a skeletons scratched the door. A couple seemed to be trying to get on top of the building with no avail. She sighed and dashed forward, blades held out to her sides so she struck a couple down from both sides before taking refuge in the shade of a building. That was another asset she was lucky to have. Speed.

Making another run, she took down about 3 more, only a black blur as she ran back into the shadows. The creatures seemed lost and confused, making Eveleen laugh. Now she knew there was surely no brain in there skulls. She whistled loudly, most of them instantly going to the source as she quickly made her way to the other side of the house. Again, the same lost gestures where made and the girl stuck, silent and deadly.

Before she could turn to kill on of the last ones, it got it’s bony claws around her wrist, scratching her wrist up. “Souls.” She glared, green eyes burning as bright as her hair as she kneed it in the rips harshly, bones falling apart instantly. “I don’ have one fer ya.” She kicked it’s head and then turned quickly running over to the church building. She tried to shove the doors open but they didn’t budge. She sighed and twirled the blades in her hand, stabbing them into the side of the wood and using them to get up there. When she did, she took one look at the two others and waved her fingers at them nonchalantly before sitting on the ledge to watch the skeletons search for her.

(( EDIT. This be what her outfit looks likes. http://baranha.deviantart.com/art/The-Thief-205726712?q=gallery%3Abaranha%2F683100&qo=44 ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

(( BISHES NEED TO POOSSTT ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 am

Feliciano squeaks and runs off to a far and distant land, never to be found until the site finds a new Feliciano who is willing to post in this thread and whatnot. Yay for switching characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 am

Form:

Name: Steven Aace Evans
History: When he was 3, His mother died of an car accident. His father took him away. 12 years later, His father died of an heart attack. He was Immediately sent to the orphange. He fell for a girl named, Anna. Who was adopted days later. He ran away at the age of 15, He lived under the bridge. He was found by Alfred, His stepfather. Now at the age of 17, He learned how to fight.

Appearance:
Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Prince68
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RPG   Hetalia RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RPG
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next