Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates, Hetalia Style.

Go down 
+4
Angel-San
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:43 am

I was bored. *She shrugged and began to polish the sword* I mess with people like that all the time lad. *She laughed and looked to Romano and Spain.* So if it's alright with you.* She said to Romano* I can teach the kid a thing or to as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:54 am

Romano didn't care if Spain didn't approve of her helping him out, it was his decision afterall. "Sure, you can help me!" He knew she was really good with swords and maybe even the best so how could he pass this opportunity up. Besides if England showed up or France he could actually protect himself for once instead of forcing Spain too. Maybe he could even protect Spain even though it'd be a pain in the ass to learn how to use the sword, he decided to atleast try. "Ok so lets get this freakin over with"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 am

Vietnam was on Ireland's ship lounging inside of the crow's nest until she heard one of her crew mates picking a fight. "BLIMEY! Buccaneers.." she looked down only realize it was the tomato loving crew. "Nevermind just some pairs of landlubber.." she grabbed a hold of on of the ropes and came swinging down shouting "Ahoy Mateys!"She landed safely next to Ireland "Ya in need of assistance?" She smiled over at the group. She was an average looking pirate: belly cut striped shirt, and shortsothing special.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am

"Eh not really. Just teaching this little boy here how to play with knives." *She said as she laid her hand right on his curl by accident*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:04 am

"D-Don't t-t-touch t-that!" He said while his face turned dark red. He backed away from the red-head to avoid being touched their again and took a deep breath, trying to focus since he couldn't think straight at all when somebody touched his sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 am

*she laughed and patted his shoulder* "Sorry lad, I know how that feels." *She pointed to the curl on her head and looked back at him* "Got the same problem..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 am

The Italian nodded while finally feeling better and focusing "About that comment earlier! I'm not a freakin little boy, so stop calling me that!! I'm pretty old too y'know! Just because you're ancient doesn't make me a little kid!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Spain didn't really mind Ireland teaching Romano how to use a sword. but now since he knew Ireland had a soft spot like Ireland he could use it against her sooner or later. He saw as Vietnam came across his ship. "And who might you be?" He said. He took out his sword and pointed it towards her, unsure if she was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 am

"I am NOT ancient.... HMPH. Anyways," *She said as she bit down on his curl lightly and giggled* "Let' us begin?" She said leaving Spain to handle the unfamiliar girl.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 am

Romano's face turned even redder than the first time when she touched his curl so he hid his face in his hands and looked away "Y-You're an ass...." After awhile his face turned back to normal and he looked back at her while holding up his sword "Ok! What're we doin first ya jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 am

*Ireland smirked and held the sword firmly in her hand.* "Go at me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 am

"Are you sure...Whatever" He shrugged and lunged at her at crazy speed since he was naturally fast and swung his sword at her
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

"You see." She began as she dodged all his swings with quick movements* "You have to learn how to own the sword. You must learn to become comfortable with it and hand and always keep a stung steady grip." *She said as her blade clashed with his and she forced it out off the way to quickly swing it back up to his neck pointing it centimeters away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am

Romano stared at her and Tch'd. "Showoff" He murmured quietly while turning his back to her and thinking up a strategy to show off his awesome pirate skills.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

*She giggles and snuck up behind noming on his curl* What ye thinking about? *She asked as she continued to nom on it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 am

"E-Ehh" His face turned as red as a Tomato and completely lost track of what he was planning "P-Please s-s-stop t-t-that" He barely said.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:36 am

"What? I can barley make out what ye sayin'" *She responded as she smirked and continued on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 am

Spain pushed Ireland's head away from Romano. "He said stop it- er..... What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 am

*she giggled* "Someones getting jealous~" *She sang to Spain as she leaned against a wall.* "Names Ireland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 am

Spain smiled. "Jealous? Ha. Romano is mine aye? My name is Spain by the way if you didn't already know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 am

Romano took a deep breath and calmed down after being sexually harassed once again "Thanks..stupid a-and i'm not yours!!" He said to Spain while still alittle red. He looking over at Ireland "Wait..Ireland, I've heard of you!! You're England's sister, right!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am

"The one and only." *She said as she smiled and looked back to Spain.* Nice to meet ye'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Spain smiled and looked at Ireland.

"Nice to meet you~."

(( I REVIVED THOU THREA- /shot. Short post is shamefully short. OTL. ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm

((Late post is late awesomeface ))

*Ireland smirked and stood up straight from the wall, walking up to the two.* Now! I'm hopin' ye gae some kind of bar on here aye? Ain' nae true pirate ship without the alcohol! *She placed her sword back in it's holster and waited for there answer*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:00 am

( It's been so long since ANYONE has posted on this thread. I had to look back a little. And you know what I saw? My posts failing hardcore. I died inside. 8D NOW WATCH. As I attempt to have Spain talk like a pirate, and keep him in character. I WILL FAIL SO MUCH. <3 ))

"O' course!" He grinned. "I suppose ye want some, aye?"

(( ... THAT WAS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH. *Dies* ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates, Hetalia Style.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next