Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates, Hetalia Style.

Go down 
+4
Angel-San
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pirates, Hetalia Style. Empty
PostSubject: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

((So in this RP, our characters shall live the life as pirates whilst sailing the seven seas. SO YAR, HAR, ANCHORS AWEIGH.))

Roderich puts on his coat, stumbling down the stairs to the bottom deck. He holds his precious music nearby as he makes it to the Captain's quarters. He was gonna be the captain of this ship, unless someone wanted to take over for him in the near future. He picks up the intercom and coughs to clear his throat.

''ARE WE READY TO SAIL MATEYS?'' he cackles. Way out of character, waaaay ooc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm

(My other Avatar pic of Pirate Romano would be great right now..Too bad i'm too lazy and i love my new one since it fits my WTF face perfectly)

Romano walked around on Spain's ship, still tired from just waking up moments ago. He heard one of the crew members whining about how there was too much work and how Romano never helped at all. "Thats because unlike you lowlives, i have more important things to do then Work, like eat SMEXIFUL tomatoes" He grinned when the crew members face grew in anger and grabbed him by the collar. "Watch your mouth, MY BELOVED. Spain isn't the only strong one on this ship. Don't think he'll save you this time you brat!" He heard the Crew member say. Romano grinned wider when he heard footsteps coming his way. The footsteps had a unique pattern to them so he knew without a doubt it was another Pirate unlike these lowlives. "You better pick your words better before ya end up shark bait, Jackass" I said.

(THERE. the footsteps could be Korea or Ireland or Spain or whoever, SO YOUR WELCOME)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Spain just so happened to be right there watching this, when one of the crew members grabbed Romano's collar and threatened that Spain wasn't the only strong one in the ship he walked over to the situation and grabbed the crew member's collar and pulled him away from Romano. "I may not be the only strong one, but that doesn't mean you can hurt my Lovito~." He said, and pushed the man away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 am

Romano's eye twitched after hearing his nickname Lovito. "Don't call me by that damn name..." He watched the crew member glare at Spain but walk away, obviously not wanting to start a fight with the captain. He grinned and looked out to sea "Thanks Jerk..i guess. Anyways where are we headed this time? We better not be visiting France's ship for some stupid reason" He said in an annoyed tone. "Are we going to hit land pretty soon? Seeing nothing but ocean day after day gets boring as hell" The Italian smiled while sneaking behind Spain while he was explaining where they were headed and took his sword out. "When can i have a sword? You always have the cool crap!" He swung the blade around in the air almost looking like he was fighting the wind, but he was really trying to see if he could handle it and playing with it. He noticed a ship closeby and wondered if it was England's. That jackass was always trying to beat up Spain anytime he had the damn chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 am

"Where you ask? I guess we'll head on to this island, it's supposedly deserted, we could claim it!" Spain pulled out a torn old map, probably out of date, but accurate at the same time, Spain has been using it for some time now. While he was distracted Romano took his sword (Like you said above, I hope I didn't misread OTL) and started to fool around with it. He took the sword back and sheathed it and tch'd Romano. "You can't have a sword yet, we can't allow anyone to get hurt because you screwed up with it, now can we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 am

"But what if you're not around and someone tries to hurt me! Like that scone MY BELOVED!" He pointed out, Trying to convince Spain to let him have a cool sword. "Besiiides, i wouldn't accidently hurt anyone. You could help me use it or something" He admitted in his head though that he'd be to lazy to actually try to master the scrap piece of metal. He grinned while thinking of how cool he'd be if he had a sword and Veneziano didn't. For once, he'd be in the spotlight and not his idiot little brother. Thinking about that made him crave a sword even more so he casually walked in the direction of the Captains "office" but really it was a place with a big desk and maps everywhere and locked the door. looking for a spare sword or anything cool. "Hey Spain a ships coming, you should probably find out who it is or something" He said trying to get the Spaniard busy while looking through drawers and chests.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 am

*A woman who had been walking on the deck of the other ship realized the other boat and yelled*

"Ahoy a ship!" *She exclaimed as her crew mates began to signal everyone else.*

As she realized the brothers she waved to the tomato lovers with her middle finger smiling a cocky grin as the boat passed by.

She looked like your classic female pirate. She had the thigh high boots with the red and black corset tide tightly to fit snugly around her. Her long orange locks where flowing out of a black hat that had a bow fastened off to the left.

As she peered over the railing of the ship she shouted loudly in hopes they would hear her.* "Oye ye eejit's!" *She screamed to them as she continued to grin and stuck her tongue out to the two. She turned around to a conveniently places crate of tomato's and threw a couple over board, bursting out in tears of laughter as she walked away.*

((:JIOUJo;I Whatever x_x))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Spain saw the red headed woman the red-headed woman come upon his ship, and flip them off, and then throw their tomatoes off their ship. He wouldn't tolerate such actions! Right before she was about to leave he ran up to her and held the sword he just took away from Romano against her neck from behind. "I don't suppose you're gonna pay for those are ya?" He said.

(HGDKUGFUGD*Isnotfamiliarwithpiratesmuch*)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

"Don't get 'ye drawers in a knot. They're just a couple of tomato's." She said as she licked the blade lightly with her tongue. Moving her hand to her own blade, she spoke softly.* "Better watch where ye aim that stick lad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Romano barged out of the captains door with a long sword in hand and grinned. "Hey Spain, i'm keeping th-Whoa did i interrupt something" He blinked in confusion when he saw the red head on his ship with a sword to her neck. "Whats going on...did i miss something important?" He walked over with the heavy sword still in his right hand and noticed some Tomatoes in the dark blue sea. "What th-OUR TOMATOES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 am

*Ireland looked and the Italian and smirked.* "Hello there lad. I see you're another tomato lover..." *She smiled and looked back to Spain waiting for him to make his move.* "My my I would say you love me being so close to you givin' the fact you haven't made your move..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 am

Spain smiled "I'm sorry~, but I'm with Romano~." He took his blade away from her neck but still pointed it at her. "Just draw your sword already, I'm not one to kill a fine woman just like that." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:16 am

Romano clashed his sword with Spains making his sword point somewhere else. "Spain...don't kill someone over freakin Tomatoes. Thats just stupid" He put his sword down after telling Spain his opinion and since his arms were getting tired from the stupid, heavy sword. "Why don't ya go mess with someone else Redhead!" He said while sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:20 am

Spain looked at Romano, a bit confused by his action. "Aw~. Romano you're no fun. I wasn't going to kill her! I was just going to weaken her and take her as captive!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 am

*She smiled and drew her sword easily swinging it with one hand.* Fine then, how but I mess with ye. *She said as she pressed the tip of her sword onto his cheek and swung it giving him a thin long cut.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 am

"Oww. You jerk! Thats the thanks i get for trying to help you? WELL FREAKIN FINE!" He swung his new sword that he stole from Spains stuff and cut her sleeve. "Damn..." He kept swinging when he accidently let go and it flew in the sea "CRAP."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:30 am

Spain looked at Romano, and at the sword that he threw into the ocean. "..................... ROMANO~! THAT WAS A PRIZED POSSESSION~!" Then he looked at the cut on his neck at turned to Ireland, his sword pointed seriously threateningly at her neck. "Tomatoes may be one thing, but you don't touch Lovito~." he hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

The italian gave Spain a blank stare and facepalmed "You don't freakin tell your opponent that!! Now that she knows it'll piss you off if she touches me, she's gonna purposely touch me or poke me or somethin!! GOD YOU'RE SO DENSE" He backed away and decided not to get involved since his "boss" was a complete idiot. "Go ahead and do what you want idiot, i'm not gonna stop you this time"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 am

*Ireland smiled and took a step forward making the blade graze her skin lightly. She swung her sword quickly at Spain's sword moving it away from her neck and slashed at his leg hoping to cut him. As she took a step back she grinned and but her sword back on her thigh.*Giggling, she walked up to Romano and pushed his chin up with her fore-finger.* Aww. You're so cute. Can't even swing a sword. *She pinched his cheek and smirked as she picked a tomato from the floor and gave it to him. She turned around to Spain and spoke.* Alright! *She exclaimed* I mean no harm. *She put her hands in the air as if she was getting arrested as walked past Spain.* But, someone has GOT to teach that boy how to use a sword. *She continued to walk to where she had first gotten on the boat and grabbed a bag that held a bunch of swords and other weaponry*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 am

Spain, who was resisting the urge to take Ireland down, watched Ireland as she left, and took in what she said about Romano using a sword. She was right, and Romano wants to use a sword pretty badly anyways, so he started towards Romano and handed him a small sword. "OK then~. I guess I really should get you to use a sword properly by now. It's overdue that you learn." He sighed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 am

*She smiled and sat down to watch as she sharpened one of her larger swords and looked at the two.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

Romano looked at the small sword "You gotta be kiddin me...I want something cool and big!!!" He looked over at Ireland who was just sitting there and smiling "Are you gonna help teach me or somethin...." He wondered why she was still here if she met no harm. He noticed the big bag of weapons and ran over "Let me use one of those awesome ones! Spain has crap" He said teasingly and grinned while glancing at Spain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 am

Spain smiled at Romano. "If I give you something big, you'll just throw it into the ocean again won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 am

*She shook her head* As a prize I will give you a bigger one when you learn to use it. As for now... *She took out a regular sized light-weight sword and smiled.* The edges of this one are really sharp, but it is conveniently light. *She held out the sword to him and smiled* I'll give you upgrades every time you improve. Got it lad? And as for teaching you, I will if your friend there lets me help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:14 am

"That was an accident..It was too freakin heavy!!" He looked at the medium sized sword and sighed "I want something cool though" He said under his breath knowing that it wasn't gonna happen "Besides why are you being nice to Spain and i now? A minute ago you weren't like this. Oh well" He shrugged while grabbing the sword. He didn't want to admit it, but it was perfect. It was pretty big and light which he liked alot but it wasn't something he'd show off to Veneziano or Spain or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates, Hetalia Style.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next