Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates, Hetalia Style.

Go down 
+4
Angel-San
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 am

(( XD <3 ))

Of course I do! *laughs loudly and puts an arm around Spain's shoulder.* Show a lass where she can fin' tha' beer will ye? *forgot Romano was there.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Spain nodded "A'right." he said.
The Spaniard led her to a room that was buzzing with the chatter of the crew members of the ship, the clanging of glasses filled with various alcoholic beverages sounding every few minutes in celebration of whatever they were celebrating - probably just the fact that they had alcohol.
"Here we are." He continued to smiled, and beckoned the Irish women into the somewhat crowded room.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:38 am

(( I could have sworn I replied. ))

*Ireland grinned and made her way to the bar, ordering a beer before turning to look at the man.* So now wha'? Ye gonna hol' me prisoner or somethi'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Romano just stands there, outside Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 3933535258

(( I should drag Scotland in this Rp, he'd make a mighty sexy pirate...but that'd mean more work fro me BI ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Spain shakes his head. "Nah." he said. "I'll le' wha' you did slide. Fo' now les jus' drink!" He grabs a glass full of rum and takes a takes a large gulp out of it. He looks at the entrance/exit of the room and notices that Romano hasn't followed them into the room. Spain sets the glass down on the worn, wooden counter and begins to walk out.
"I'll be righ' back." he said, walking out of the room.
He walks up to Romano who's standing there like a forever alone idiot and grabs him by the wrist. "C'mon, wha' are ye doin' standin' thar?" he asked, and pulled him to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:11 pm

(( The sexy ginger pirate has arrived!!!))

Scotland, who was on a dark blue and tattered ship, his ship was sailing the seven seas as usual. He scouted out his territory in the sea and grinned when he saw no one trespassing. "I've caught sight of two ships, Capitaine" One of his French recruits pointed out. The Scotsman stood onto a higher part of the ship and held onto a rope for balance. He squinted his eyes and noticed one of the ships looked exactly like his sisters which made him grin widely "Full speed ahead, lads. We're goin' tae pay them a wee visit" His crew moved quickly to prepare the boat while the Scottish man walked over to the wheel and began steering his ship. After a moment or two he was finally close enough to board the two ships in the middle of sea. "Get ready to board" He ordered while steering a bit closer and grabbing one rope to swing over and onto the ship. Once the majority of the crew was on the ship the pirates did what they do best, started to steal things.

"Get all the rum! All the females and children, Cargo and all! Gold if ye can find it. I'll go have a barry visit with the Captain while yer busy" He shouted to the crew and began walking towards a door, thinking that's where the Captain is and pulling out his sword slyly. While Scotland was busy, the crew took a chest filled with items such as, jewelry, swords, etc. It was a jackpot for the men. Before Scotland even opened the door his crew were already taking all the goods inside. He watched with approval and saw them take as much rum as they could carry while fighting off the other crew members. One of his crew members came up to him in a panic "What should we do with the other men, Captain?" Scotland paused and grinned "Kill 'em of course. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 pm

(( . . . . I think maybe another part of me died inside. No don't worry, it's nothing. ignrignrg ))

Before Spain pulled Romano back into, he saw a ship coming closer. He sensed hostility from the ship, and let go of Romano's wrist. He walked over to the strangers who were invading his ship, and he pulled his sword from it's sheath ( If it wasn't already, now it is. 8I ). He scanned the crowd to see who looked like the leader. he gave up and went to one of the stranger's crew members.
He brought the sword blade to his neck and threatened him "Tell me who ye leader is, and I migh' le' ye live." the weaker man hesitantly pointed to Scotland's direction, and Spain frowned. "Thanks" he said bluntly, before pushing the man overboard. A small yelp for help that blended with the voices of everyone, and wasn't noticed, a small splash followed and no one seemed to care.
Spain stomped over to Scotland held out his sword as a threat. "Get off me ship." He put simply. "And I won't haf'ta harm ye."
Around him his own crew members were already fighting off Scotland's crew members, protecting the rum, blood staining the ship's floors.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:49 pm

The Scotsman grinned at the Spaniard and analyzed his features for a moment "Yer tha' Spanish fellow who always gets beaten' up by ma broth. Yer nae a threat then. Why don't ye go play with yer dolls and noone get's hurt, Aye?" He said but not letting his guard down. "So, lad. Why donnae ye tell me where ye trapped ma sis, and i'll be on ma way." He replied, guessing something bad happened to his sister since he hasn't seen her yet.

((Short post is shoooort ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Spain shot a glare at Scotland, somewhat offended.
He slashed his sword at Scotland. "Take ye sis. She's no' e'en imprisoned. Jus' leave."

(( Shorter post. ouo ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 pm

*Ireland wondered out side to see where Spain had gone when she saw him slash his sword towards Scotland. Walking over, a bit drunk, she grabbed her sword and clashed it against Spain's* Done ye *hic* even thin' abo' touchin' *hic* me broth ye wee eejit. *hic* *She smiles a half smirk and stabbed her sword into the wooden floor, leaning on it to keep balance.* Yer bar mates *hic* sure kno' how tae drin'.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Scotland stared at his wasted sister, obviously amused. "Looks like ye had a fun time, didn't ya?" He said with a smile before shouting to his crew to abort and leave. "Now tha' i know ma sis is fine, and i got a decent part of yer goods, it's time fer me tae leave. But first" He said with a sadistic smile and grabbing Romano by the waist "I'll be takin' this as a little compensation fer havin' ma sis as a party guest, aye? a fair trade if i do say so myself.Ye can follow me if ye want Ireland." He picked up Romano and left abruptly before Spain could snatch the boy back. All of his crew members ran back to ship making it a bit harder for Spain to follow and without warning, Scotland took off leaving almost half of his crew on Spain's ship. "Ye gotta be more quick lads. I guess i can get more recruits in France. Bye 'Captain' Spain, thank ye fer the stuff." And with that said some laughter escaped his lips before he steered away and threw the italian boy too his crew.

(( I'm so Badass and useless at the same time |D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Spain's head jerked back when he realized how much of his supplies were stolen. His crew wouldn't be able to make it much longer out at see with this much left, plus with the people Scotland carelessly left behind.
"Son of a biscuit eater... COME BACK HERE YE SCALLYWAG!!" he yelled, then he noticed Romano was gone.
He pointed to some of his crew members. "Ready the cannons!" he ordered, and they nodded, running downstairs into that one place where they had cannons.
"He's not getting away with Romano." he whispered to himself, and spat into the water.

(( MY FAIL POST. <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:49 pm

*Ireland shrugged and followed Scotland. As she went to go to Scotland's boat she accidently fell into the ocean and drowned. had to climb back up Scotland's boat. Being all drunk and shiz she climbed back into Spain's boat and just sat there.* "Now wha' do we do broth?" She asked Spain thinking it was Scotland.*

(( GOOD JOB IRELAND. GOOD. SMEXIFUL. JOB. ))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 am

Scotland noticed the cannons moving and pointing at his ship which made him grin widely "Romano is on ma ship tae, Spain. Are ye really stupid enough to do tha' he said quietly ti himself. A crew member stared at the Captain in a panic "We need to get ready for battle too Captain! READY THE CANNONS!" He shouted to the men but was overpowered by a "NAE" from Scotland and caught everyone's attention. "Nae. He wonnae do it, or will he? Let's jus' wait until he takes action. It could be entertainin' " He remarked with an even wider grin.
"What do we do with the Italian lad, Captain?" A crew member asked while pointing to Romano trying to struggle from his crew. "He's our guest, boys. Let's make him 'comfortable', Aye? Keep him on board, and in tha' Spaniards view. I wanna mess with him alittle" He commented while looking at his crew's evil expression's "Jus' tie him up tae something fer now. Unless ye think he should go under, where the other ruthless prisoners are." He noticed the Italian whimper which made him laugh for a moment. "Aye then, keep him in plain sight on the front deck."

((I'm such an asshole |D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am

Spain glanced at Ireland, and smirked. She came back to his own ship, so instead of using violence to retrieve Romano at this point, Spain could just trade Ireland for Romano.
"Ye jus' si' thar and wai' a momen'." he said, while leaving to get ropes to tie her up. ( BONDAGE IS KINKY~. /SHOT ) He did just that - he tied her up. He covered her mouth as well, her wrists were together and her feet were together. No more than that. He sat on a nearby barrel and rested his elbow on another barrel next to Ireland as he waited for Scotland to return for his missing sister.
He just smiled, looking at Scotland from afar, waiting for him to realize Ireland was with the enemy now. He could also obtain his stolen items back, maybe even more if Scotland cared for his sister so much. He was ready to take the chance.

Also, just so you know, the cannons are still reafied andh have noot been fired. 8D

(( ALSO. DARN YOU LOVI FOR MAKING ME GO BACK TO MODIFY MY POST ON MY SLOW-AS HELL DS BI ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 am

*Ireland struggle roughly against the tight grip of the ropes, probably causing them to burn and cut through her delicate pale skin. He screams were muffled as she glared at Spain. Getting closer, the head butted him making her fore head bleed as well as his. She grinned slightly under the mouth restraint and ignored the cold feeling of the bright red liquid streaming down her face.*
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:14 am

*Ireland struggle roughly against the tight grip of the ropes, probably causing them to burn and cut through her delicate pale skin. He screams were muffled as she glared at Spain. Getting closer, the head butted him making her fore head bleed as well as his. She grinned slightly under the mouth restraint and ignored the cold feeling of the bright red liquid streaming down her face.*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Scotland continued to wait until he noticed Ireland wasn't around, that ginger would be easy to spot out on his ship not to mention she was loud so without even having to look for her he noticed she wasn't there "Hm...i did tell her she could come if she wanted..i never forced her" He shrugged, not caring but still a bit worried. "Capitaine, Look!!" A French crew member said while throwing him some binoculars. "This better be important." He commented while looking through them and seeing his sister tied up and a bit -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-. Scotland filled with rage and tried to hide it, but it obviously didn't work. "Men..we've got a problem" He commented while steering the ship back to the Spaniard and frowning, wondering what he's gonna do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 am

Spain brought his hand to his head where blood was streaming down.
"Do tha' again, and I'll tie ye to a pole." he threatened, pulling out another set of ropes.
He turned his head and scanned the area where Scotland's ship is to see if it was veering back towards Spain ship. He grinned, for it was.
He glanced back at the unused rope, and smiled, and decided to tie Ireland to a pole anyways, she wouldn't be able to move as much then, and he would be able to prevent Scotland from just dragging her away more easily.
He rubbed away some of the blood that was streaming down his face once more, and then strutted walked calmly back over to where Scotland's ship was arriving. His eye twitched when he saw Romano our in plain site, bound by ropes as well as Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 am

*Ireland glared at him and thrashed violently till she couldn't take the pain of the robe cutting into her skin. She stopped struggling so the ropes couldn't cut any deeper and just watched carefully as she saw Scotland turning around. She sighed slightly in relief and was able to move the rope away from her mouth* Ye wee eejit. Who do ye thin' ye are tyin' me up like this. I soon as I get ou' of these ropes my sword is goin' through ye chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:53 am

After Scotland reached the other man's ship he gave the Spaniard a cold glare while staying on his ship and not gesturing whatsoever of leaving. "Ye bassa. i'll kick yer ass tenfold fer tieing ma sister up" He muttered quietly so the Spaniard couldn't hear, and began his plan. "He looked at Romano and grinned "Lemme guess, lad. Ye want a trade, aye? Yer toy fer ma sister. Well sorry tae tell ya this bu' i only came here to tell ya one thing. and one thing only. I donnae care aboot ma sister. Keep her, do what ye want tae her." He grinned, watching his plan go smoothly. He pulled out his sword and touched Romano's throat with it playfully while North Ireland snuck off of his ship and snuck onto Spain's ship, trying to get Ireland's attention and wandering how he was gonna save her without being caught too.

((I know i forced N.Ireland on and kinda god-modded..but N.Ireland never gets on so i thought i could BI ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:16 am

Spaine inwardly groaned, but continued to grin.
"I'll keep the lass then, if ye don' care abou' her." he pulled out a pistol from under his coat, and pointed it to Ireland's temple. He had readied the pistol beforehand, so he could shoot at anytime. "I'm sure ye wouldn' care if I blew her brains ou' either." his grinned widened, and he gave the impression on his face that he wasn't fooling around. He realized that if he did kill Ireland, his chances of getting back Romano would be slim, but he could no longer take back his words.
Then he saw movement, outside the boat, from the corner of his eye. He directed the gun away from Ireland and pointed it to where Northern Ireland was. "Who's thar!?" he called out, casting cautious glances at Ireland, Scotland and Romano.

(( This thinking is making my head hurt more... But it's fun... 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:27 am

*Ireland stared at Scotland and smirked slightly, knowing he would never mean something like that. She then noticed N.Ireland and glared at her (( I believe this site's N.Ireland is Female 030 ))mouthing "Get yer dumb arse over here" When Spain turned around and pointed the gun, she glared at him, as if unfazed and then looked at N.Ireland.*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 pm

The Scotsman had to hold himself back when he saw the Spaniard point a gun towards HIS little sister. He glared at him until he noticed N.Ireland not being incognito at all like a dumbass and being noticed by the enemy. He sighed before quickly, and without thinking taking advantage of the situation. While Spain's attention was towards N.Ireland he quickly took his sword away from Romano and threw it towards the rope around Ireland, cutting it with the blades sharp edge. Then swiftly pointing his pistol at the Spaniard. "Looks like yer in some deep trouble now." He glanced at N.Ireland for a moment to make sure she was ok too, he was in no mood to watch his family perish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

His heart skipped a beat.
A gun was pointed in his direction, Ireland was no longer to strapped to the pole, although her hands and feet were still bound together, and N. Ireland was off to the side and Spain was unaware of whether or not he had any weapons on him. Scotland was right, he was in trouble. He swung his arm to point at Scotland and took careful aim within the few seconds he was given to react. His shot was poor, he aimed for Scotland's chest.
BANG.
But miss by a long-shot. Instead he ended up shooting the hand that was holding the pistol. It wasn't what he hoped for but that was good enough. In less than a heartbeat he directed his pistol to N. Ireland, a closer shot.
BANG.
N. Ireland collapsed, bleeding to death. Spain had shot her heart, a lucky shot. And of course he didn't forget Ireland, after he had shot Scotland and N. Ireland and swung his fist at Ireland's face, hoping it were slow her down at least a small bit.
It all happened so fast.

(( Fail post is fail. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates, Hetalia Style.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next