Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates, Hetalia Style.

Go down 
+4
Angel-San
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 am

Armenia felt herself relax slightly at the sheathing of his sword. She nodded back to him. "I suppose we have a deal then." She leaned forward, re-sheathing her dagger in her thigh-sheath. She straightened up, only to have him wrap an arm around her shoulder. She flushed slightly, not really used to any sorts of friendly contact. 'I've probably been hanging around that Turk for too long.' she grimaced. She still felt slightly on-edge as he guided her towards a building she was unfamiliar with. 'I suppose I'll have to get used to that feeling. This is Tortuga after all.' She was about to ask about what this place was, but decided to keep her questions to herself for now. She raised her eyebrows slightly at his comments. She really wasn't used to dealing with honest people. Considering his persona, it was a bit surprising that he would claim such a thing, that he would keep his word.

The Armenian didn't feel at all surprised when he kicked down the door of the building. She was expecting the ridiculous from him now. She felt sincere gratitude sweep into her heart as he handed her a set of weaponry. "I have no problem with that." She smirked at the Scott, before turning her attention back to the weapons. "Ah, finally...I've missed good 'ol blades." She glanced at the Scott with concern as he mentioned his friend. "Your...friend? Do you think maybe we should look for hi-.." She was cut off as he tossed a white gown her way. She barely caught it with the weapons still in her grasp. She frowned, glaring at the dress before looking up at him questioningly. "What? I don't know if you've noticed, Captain, but I'm already in a very uncomfortable outfit. And now you just want me to trade it out for another?" She felt a flicker of anger rise up within her. "You must be joking. At least let me stop back by my ship so I can fetch my proper attire...."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 am

"Yer an eejit if ya think yer gonna wear normal 'ol pirate clothes" He commented, a grin still plastered on his face as he left the building and headed to another place, though it was much farther than before. "I suppose i should tell ya ma plan before ye SPARKLEY PUPPIEZ aboot yer new dress" He commented, taking a deep breath before telling her his slightly eccentric yet very well thought out plan. "We're going tae invade good 'ol Port Royal" His grin grew wider before he continued or let her interrupt him with any side comments. " There's this ship there, ma old ship. it was a real beauty bu' they stole it from me so tae speak. Ma auld one won' last fer much longer, it's decayed and been through alot. Besides it'd be a good opportunity to pay back auld wounds at Port Royal."

He glanced at her once they reached the next building he was planning to ransack, stopping in his tracks to finish what he was talking about. " Ye don' seem tae know much so i might as well tell ya now, Port Royal is where all the damn British live, it's very uptight and there's soldiers scattered around the whole area. It's also the place they mainly kill pirates like us, hang them is what they usually do. Ye should be safe though when we head there, since ye will be in a dress and blend in as a simple citizen. Once we get there, yer job is tae head tae where they hang pirates. It's in the dead center of Port Royal, nae tha' hard tae find since they hang them fer all citizens tae see so there'll be a crowd. Las' time i went there was a crowd atleast" He shrugged, hearing a loud commotion suddenly from the place he was originally planning to ransack. "I'll tell ye the rest later" He murmured lowly, walking closer to the abode quietly to see what all the shouting was about.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 am

The Armenian's face was set into a scowl as she followed him out of the tattered building. She mumbled curses under her breath as they walked, not happy with this new set of attire. She huffed out a breath she didn't know she had been holding. 'Finally. He's actually going to tell me his plan....' Though, what she heard was not what she was expecting to hear. Her eyes widened as his words sank in. She shook her head vigorously. "Are you crazy?! You want to infiltrate Port Royal?! I understand if you want your ship back, but there is no way that this is going to work! They've executed masses of pirates there for a reason. And even if it did work, there's no way we'd be able to get off that rock with your ship without the bastards noticing!" She dropped her head. "I didn't realize you actually wanted to partake in a suicide mission....."

She paused, overhearing the commotion as well. "What...." She noticed the Scott's strides began to quicken. Something was wrong. She jogged to keep up with him. "What is it? Has something happened?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 am

As he moved in closer he gently leaned his ear in to hear the shouting and banging more clearly, so he could actually understand or even try to understand what was going on. A few gunshots went off inside before finally a young man was thrown out of the door followed by three or four cocky brunette's. He stared at them for a mere moment before grinning, sliding into the building as there attention was still on the young half conscious boy that was thrown out earlier. "Mus' be something worth while inside" He commented before pulling Armenia in to whisper into her ear. "If push comes tae shove, distract them fer me while i get a few things, I won' take long" He said quietly, a mischievous smile dancing at his lips before he moved deeper inside the abandoned house. As he walked he couldn't help but notice a stack of documents on a desk close by. Since he didn't have time on his hands, The Scotsman decided the next best thing was just to take everything and sort it out later.

Once he grabbed about a dozen or so items, he leisurely looked for a bag to put all his new found goods in. Unfortunately he couldn't find any sort of bag so the next best thing was to snatch a bed sheet, or any long piece of cloth and tie the ends to make a very temporary bag. A glimpse of a curtain caught his attention so he reached it lazily yet pulled it down with much more force than he needed to, making in response a loud thud and clanging of other items that were attached to the curtain. "Cack...." He said loudly, knowing that the men outside must've heard him, so in return tried to hurry up as quickly as possible. He grabbed his bag before heading out a different door until he stopped in his tracks once he came across something golden and shiny. As a true pirate by heart, he was overtaken by it and had no choice but to check if it was gold or not.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

The brunette could feel her eye twitching as he whispered his ridiculous idea into her ear. She jerked her head back, giving him a look that clearly said: "Are you insane?!" Though, apparently not clearly enough as he strode into the building like he owned it. 'He does that a lot.....' Her gaze was pulled back to her current problem, distracting the three brunette men. Strange grins that she couldn't place were plastered on their dirty faces. One of them began to advance towards her, his grin becoming more mischievous by the second. Her every instinct told her to knock him senseless, along with the rest of his gang, but she refrained. She needed to be a distraction. 'Alright Alisia, time to slip on your acting shoes.'

In an instant he was before her. He wreaked of rum and onions. He leaned his face towards hers, snatching up her chin in his hand. "Well, hello there pretty~" he purred out. The Armenian's cheeks flared a beet red, her fists clenching at her sides. "What're you doing out here all alone on a night like this? You must be lonely...." She wanted to gag from the rum on his breath, but resisted. Not to mention she had to resist that screaming voice in her head. 'KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL.' She grit her teeth. "No, actually, I'm quite fine on my own thank you." She smirked as a scowl etched on the man's face. He drew back, releasing her chin. She opened her mouth to speak, not expecting his hand to slam down across her cheek. Her eyes widened as she fell to the cold cobblestone street, blood trickling from her mouth.

Furious, she spit a wad of blood from her mouth. She glared daggers up at the man, who only laughed. "You little wench! You say you're 'fine'? BULL! I'll say when you're fine!" She shook her head. He was obviously drunk. She started as he kicked at her stomach, pain flaring up through her like hot coals. She coughed heavily when he finally ceased, more blood seeping onto the cobblestone beneath her. She had had enough. With an enraged yell, she threw herself at the man, her hands locking around his throat as they fell onto the cobblestone street. She raised her fist, striking his jaw with the incredible force of an angry woman(lol). Her punches didn't cease until he threw her off of himself, then lunged at her. She dodged his attempt, elbowing him in the back of the neck. He collapsed almost instantly to the street below, his blood adding to the mixture. Smirking, she turned to the other two men. One of them already had a weapon in hand, a small rapier, while the other raised his fists.

The first man raised his rapier, charging the Armenian. She ducked low to the street. With incredible speed she reached up and grabbed his rapier-wielding wrists, throwing his body over her. He landed on the cobblestone with a sickening thud. She turned to the other man, whipping around in a roundhouse kick which connected with his thick skull. She stood smirking over him, wiping more blood from her mouth. "There. That should take care of tha-" She was cut off as a sickening pain flared through her body, from her shoulder down. More blood bubbled out of her mouth as she wrenched herself forward. She groped at her shoulder, feeling where the other man's rapier has pierced her just below the shoulder. She heard his cackle as he launched himself at her, rapier raised for a killing blow. She lunged herself at his knees, knocking him back onto the street. She threw herself ontop of him, ripping the rapier from his grasp. She shut her eyes tightly before plunging the rapier through his chest. She threw herself off of him, breathing heavily. She hated killed people, though she knew that if she didn't kill him, he would have killed her. She clutched at her bleeding shoulder, heading into the house in search of the Scott.

It finally dawned on her just how much blood she was losing as she noted the heavy trail that followed her into the house. Exhausted, she collapsed onto the wooden floorboards. She clawed at the floor, trying to inch herself forward. She mustered as much strength as she could, hauling herself back up onto her knees. She clambered forward, resting against a rotting wall. "Sc-....Scotland!...." She hoped that the other pirate would hear her, if we wasn't too occupied with any treasure he had found.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 am

As he leaned in to grab the shiny object that caught his attention, He came to find out it was one of many pieces of gold that was laying in a torn bag. He grinned at his luck before carefully picking it up and stuffing it into his bag, heading out the door towards the front of the house only to see a bloodbath. His eyes grew wide at the three dead men laying on the ground motionless before his eyes looked around desperately for the Armenian girl he really shouldn't have left. He spotted a thick trail of blood going back into the house and sprinted inside, calling out for Armenia as he searched until he finally reached her whereabouts. His eyes only grew wider at her condition and instantly knelt down to atleast try and assist her.

" 'Ey, Can ya still hear me? I'm surprised yer even conscious... ye need tae learn the definition of distracting, Lass. I never told ya tae beat them tae a pulp" a slight chuckle escaped his lips though he was in a tight position now, on how to save the Armenian's life before she slowly died from blood loss. He swiftly ripped a piece of clothing off himself and wrapped it around her shoulder wound, also noting how serious it was. Without any time to waste he put the relatively large bag in her lap before picking her up bridal style so the bag wouldn't be left behind. And with that taken care of, he walked back to the abandoned house they originally were at before, since he wasn't entirely sure of where to go or how to treat her.

Once they reached the house, he set her down with ease and looked around the place again for any medical equipment he could use. Unfortunately though, he came up shorthanded. The Scotsman glanced at her condition and sighed, thinking of only one option unless for some miracle she knew how to heal herself. "Yer shoulder wound is really bad, we could always burn the wound close and stop the bleedin'...bu' tha' is extremely painful"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

The Armenian stirred from her grogginess at the sound of a familiar voice. It seemed so far off, like something out of a dream.......

Her eyes widened, realizing she wasn't dreaming. A painful reminder flared through her body, her shoulder throbbing grotesquely. A small smile played on her bloodstained lips as she met the Scott's emerald gaze. She barely registered the laugh that bubbled past her own lips. "Heh....sorry about that.....I really wasn't....expecting them....to try and....rape me though....." Her breaths were becoming ragged. She chuckled softly. "Rotten bastards....anyhow...." She barely registered the cloth being wrapped around her shoulder. She sighed softly. Actually, she was surprised that he was going to help her at all. She was sure that she was just a means to an end to this man. Perhaps he had more heart in him than he lead people to believe. She suddenly felt a weightlessness, as if she was floating. Opening her eyes again, she noted that he had picked her up and was striding to the house they invaded previously.

She noted the smell of rotten wood and soot as they entered the previous house. She glanced up at the Scotsman who seemed to be franticly searching the house with his emerald eyes. Then he said the words she wished that she wouldn't have to hear. She inwardly winced at the thought of having to cauterize her wound. She had seen it happen to other men before, she could never forget the raw pain that had flooded their eyes. The Armenian shook her head, eyes determined despite her weak state. "I.....we don't really.....have a choice....." She laughed softly. "Don't worry.....I can......handle the pain......" She clamped one hand on the Scott's arm, trying not to let her pain etch onto her face.

Last edited by Alisia Arabian on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 am

He smiled slightly at her before walking off to get a few things he'd need to cauterize her wound and make it as painless as possible. After a few short moments, he came back with a relatively small block of wood and a broken spoon with only the handle left. Though it wasn't the best utensil to use for this kind of procedure he thought it'd have to do. "Alrigh'.... Pu' this piece of wood in yer mouth, it'll help ya so when we start ye don' bite yer tongue and mouth" He tossed the block of wood towards her direction, thinking she could atleast do that much while he pulled out his own lighter he used frequently, and began heating the end of the broken off spoon.

Once he believed the spoon was hot enough without it overheating and turning white, he leaned in closer to Armenia, a painful look in his eyes knowing what he was about to do would hurt like hell and back. He sighed slightly, knowing it was the only option they had left before taking off the piece of cloth he tightly wrapped around her shoulder, as gently as he could. "Ya ready?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 am

The brunette nodded weakly, examining the wood carefully before placing it in her mouth. She noted the spoon he was heating, and gulped involuntarily. Memories flashed through her of strong, stoic men screaming in agony from this type of treatment. She clenched her hands at her sides. No. She would not be weak. She would see this through to the end, or dye trying. Though, if she didn't, she was as good as dead anyhow.

Sweat beaded from her brow as the Scott leaned in closer with the scalding spoon. She tried to push the second thoughts she was having out of her mind, focusing only on the Scotsman's face. He almost looked....sorry for her. Alisia was sure that she was just hallucinating from the blood loss. She shrugged off the thought, meeting Scotland's gaze once more. She nodded her head, mumbling past the piece of wood in her mouth. "I'm...ready."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 am

He nodded in response, staring into her eyes one last time before flashing a reassuring smile to try and put her at ease. He could easily see from the look in her eyes she was just trying to be tough, though he really couldn't blame her. The red-headed pirate sighed again, deciding not to waste anymore time and get this over and done with instead of prolonging the anticipation. "It'll only last 30 seconds, tops" He murmured before pressing the scorching end of the spoon on the edge of her wound for only a second or two, then immediately letting up before the spoon could burn her internally. He glanced at her to check and see if she was alright before continuing on, pressing the blazing spoon on her wound once again, this time closer to the center of her wound as he waited a few seconds and let up once again.

"Halfway there..." he commented, a grin slightly forming on his lips as he continued on, glad it was almost over before he pressed the spoon down on the center of the wound, making sure it only lingered on her flesh for more than a mere second since that's the most painful and sensitive area of the entire wound. Though it was still painful on any area nonetheless. Some may say this was a merciless act, but even though the Scotsman knew she must be in excruciating pain he still continued on to finish the deed quickly. In all honesty, he just wanted to extinguish her suffering as soon as possible. Once he completely finished and dropped the still scalding spoon he wrapped the ripped off cloth he had tied on her arm before back on, much more loosely than last time though.

"Finally done" He replied with a sigh of relief, beads of sweat he didn't even know he had slid down his face as the worst was over.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 am

The Armenian felt slightly reassured from the Scott's intent emerald gaze locked on hers, and the sympathetic smile playing on his lips. She nodded at his confirmation, curling her hands into fists with anticipation. Almost immediately, her eyes clamped shut at the burning sensation against her raw flesh. She bit down on the wood, her gaze boring into the rotting ceiling. She breathed relief as he lifted the spoon from her wound, only to grunt once more in pain as the horrible burning returned with a vengeance. She dug her fingernails deeper into the sweaty palms of her hands. She could hear her flesh searing under the scalding metal of the spoon. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes, threatening to spill. Despite all he had done for her now, the last thing she wanted to do was cry in front of the Scotsman. Though, that dignity seemed to slowly slip away with each passing second of the burning pain.

"Halfway there..." She felt slightly reassured at hearing the Scott's voice. She nodded, trying to keep a clear head. She felt as if she would faint more than once, though fought to retain her consciousness. She gasped loudly as he placed the spoon on the center of her shoulder-wound, causing her to arch up in pain. She fought to retain the scream that was bubbling past her lips, and the wooden block that her teeth were sunk into. She felt blood trickle down the palms of her now raw hands. Honestly, Alisia had never experienced a more painful 30 seconds in her entire life. She fought desperately to keep herself from wrenching away from the Scott, knowing what had to be done. After an agonizing last few seconds, the scalding spoon was lifted from her searing wound. She breathed heavily, still clamping onto the wooden block between her teeth. It was only now that she noticed the tears had escaped from her eyes and were streaming down her cheeks. She mentally cursed herself.

Armenia slowly lifted her bloodstained hand, removing the rotten wooden block from her mouth. Her mouth felt dry, and she finally realized just how thirsty she was. The pain was still raw on her nerves, making most other sensations seemingly numb to her. She glanced sideways at the Scott, laughing inwardly. Apparently she wasn't the only one who was sweating. Closing her eyes, she let more of the pained tears stream down her cheeks, not caring anymore that Scotland was watching. "I....Th-thank you......" It was all she could really think of to say, she couldn't talk much through the now-fading pain.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 am

"I expect tae be paid fer ma services" He replied with a grin on his face, a small laugh escaping his lips before he began getting up. He glanced at her wound, wondering how long it'd take for her to be completely healed and out of pain. Another slight laugh escaped his lips while he scratched the back of his head leisurely. Was he actually starting to care about her...? He dismissed the thought almost immediately, deciding to worry about more important things at the moment. Scotland reached down and grabbed the bag of gold and valuable goods he found awhile go before heading towards the door, looking back at Armenia once he reached the doorway. "Are ya comin'? Yer legs seem fine, so use ém." He commented rather harshly, not wasting any time as he trotted out the door, bag still in hand.

He decided to head somewhere a bit more safer than where they originally went. Though it wouldn't help his stock immensely, he decided it'd be better for him and Armenia if she was following to head towards the northern part of the island where much more gambling took place. He sighed slightly, knowing how long the trip would be to his destination as he noticed night slowly making it's way at every passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 am

Armenia laughed along with the Scott. "You'll get paid....when I help you get your ship back....." She was still panting from the treatment of her wound. Gosh did she ever feel weak. Though the warm laughter of the Scott kept a smile on her lips. Despite his sarcastic ass-muncher attitude he wasn't all bad. 'No-one is all bad....' she smiled to herself, 'Everyone has some good in them even Turk-nope. I stand corrected.'

She sighed contently at the feeling of the sheets beneath her. She hadn't felt this exhausted since the Turk had barraged her crew for a week straight. Her lids felt heavy as she felt her body sinking into the old bed beneath her. She just wanted to fall asleep right here...

"Are ya comin'? Yer legs seem fine, so use ém." The Scott's voice stirred her from her near-slumber. She lifted her head, a scowl set on her pink lips. "Wh....what?" She stared at the ruby-haired man incredulously as he trotted out the door without a care in the world. Her eyebrow twitched. He did realize that she was still injured, right? She sighed, knowing that he was expecting her to follow. Tapping into the reserves of her strength, she slowly hoisted herself from the creaking wood of the bed. Her legs were stiff from trashing in pain. Not to mention her shoulder was still throbbing. She sighed. The Scott was right. They needed to leave as soon as possible. No time for dilly-dally. Her brown eyes hardening in determination, she pushed past the throbbing pain and ran out the door after the Scotsman. She slowed as she reached his side. She pushed to keep up with him, his pace was hard and determined. She fixed her gaze on the road ahead of them. "So, what's the plan now? Where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Ye will find out when we get there" He replied to her, beginning to increase his walking pace so they'd reach there destination a bit faster. "So yer actually gonna help me get ma ship back, Aye?" He said, a bemused smile growing on his lips before he continued. "I half expected ya tae ditch me once we got tae Port Royal since ma plan is tae dangerous fer a wee lass like ya, and the fact there's a braw possibility tha' Turk is there" He finally finished, continuing to walk at a relatively fast speed.

He glanced over at her just to see her expression to what he had just said, until he noticed how dark it was really starting to get and moved his attention towards the sky. He faintly saw the sun begin to set towards the opposite direction of where they were walking and sighed. "This'll be very interestin'" He said under his breath, knowing from experience how wild Tortuga was at night since many areas weren't lit up. In other words, if you were completely dependent on your eye-sight and not any other sense you'd be completely screwed on this island.

"I guess today's yer lucky day" He replied towards the Armenian girl, walking into a closeby bar filled with activity. He didn't want to take the chance of going to where he originally wanted to go since he uses many shortcut's that would be engulfed in complete darkness by now. "Ye can rest here fer now" He told Armenia as he made his way to the middle of the bar, not really caring what she did at this point as long as it wasn't anything stupid. He debated on trying to get a bigger crew together, but decided it'd be a pain in the neck to keep track of them all so he'd do it once it was time to head to Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 am

The Armenian frowned slightly at his response. She didn't like to be kept in suspense. Her gaze flicked to his face. His skin seemed paler amongst the ruby-red of his hair. "Yes. I suppose it's the least I can do." Her gaze averted back to the worn road before them. "You did save my life after all, and you didn't have to. Helping you retrieve your ship shouldn't be too hard." She grew slightly irritated by the smirk forming on his face. He was doubting her. "Too dangerous? I'll have you know, Captain, I can handle myself just fine. Even if-" She stopped mid-sentence, her eyes widening. She fought to keep her jaw from dropping. "W-wait. Turkey? He's at Port Royal?!" Her face fell. She sighed, rubbing at her temples. "This is going to be one long journey...."

The brunette noted his forlorn expression as he scanned the area. She quickly became aware of his worry, the sun was setting. Wherever they were heading they would need to reach it soon. She was on her first visit to Tortuga, but there was no way in hell that she was going to trust the people in this place....at night.

Her brown eyes flickered with surprise as they neared a building that she assumed as an inn of sorts. Men and women were gathered outside in strange merry-making of sorts. Whatever it was, she really didn't want to know. She sluggishly trudged into the pub behind the Scott, noting how incredibly worn down it was. She heaved a sigh. What else were supposed to expect from an inn in Tortuga? She nodded to the Scotsman, her eyes meeting his briefly. "Yeah. I think I'll rest here for a bit, maybe grab a drink or two." She paused, wanting desperately to rest but knowing that they would soon have business to finish. "When will we be leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 am

He shrugged at the question, not really bothering to care what time they left. He merely told her she could leave when she felt like it and walked deeper inside the pub. He casually walked towards an unsuspecting man, grabbing his untouched bottle of rum he left on the table as he continued to walk and enjoy the mood this bar carried. The Scotsman sat at a surprisingly unoccupied table even though the bar seemed as full as the eye could see with pirates. He leaned back in his chair and put his legs up on the table, moving his hat downwards to shield his eyes from the place. He practically looked like he was sleeping despite the occasional bottle of rum meeting his lips.

What the Scotsman was really doing instead of catching a few winks, was planning. He blocked his eye-sight so he could concentrate more and the fact noone in there right mind would bother him if he looked like he was in a deep slumber. It was one of the easiest tricks to use when you really needed to concentrate, and seemed to do wonders when you were in a tight situation. Scotland sighed sightly as he continued to concentrate, planning out every single small detail to make sure he got his ship back smoothly and without unneeded bloodshed. He stayed like that for a brief 15 minutes at the least before grunting loudly, taking off his hat for a quick minute as he stared at the people in the center of the pub, dancing like they didn't have a care in the world.

He noticed a young woman walking over to Armenia, trying to drag her into the circle of people hollering and dancing. He watched with an amused grin on his face as he finished off the rest of his rum. Scratching the back of his head again, he grunted once more and got up, moving to the front of the pub to steal another bottle of rum when he noticed a man eyeing his bag filled with gold. The Scotsman couldn't help but laugh slightly, completely forgetting about his valuables and how greedy pirates could be he made sure the bag of gold was out of the pirate's eye sight for the most part, though he couldn't completely hide it.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am

The Armenian grew skeptical at his bland answer. She eyed him curiously as he strode away, stole a man's rum, then walked off like nothing happened. She chuckled to herself. He sure was an interesting character, if not amusing. She slowly made her way to the bar, heavily plopping herself down on one of the wooden stools. A rather pudgy looking bartender shuffled up to her. "Watcha' want?" he asked gruffly. She kept her head low. "I'll just have an ale." The pudgy man nodded, squabbling back to bring her the drink. Armenia's eyes scanned the room lazily. For some reason, there was an odd number of merry-makers within the pub tonight. Her expression grew somber. A man seated in the back played a fiddle, while another next to him played an accordion. She noted that more and more people were joining the dancing group as the men kept playing. She propped her elbow on the table, resting her hand on her palm as she observed the merry-makers. A man and woman had joined the group, whom Armenia assumed was a couple. They locked elbows, skipping in small circles. A young boy no older than ten next to them attempted to do the same, though he only fell over. Armenia chuckled lightly, her chocolate eyes softening at the scene.

She only barely noticed the return of the bartender with her ale. She nodded her thanks to the pudgy man, sipping at her ale thoughtfully. Her mind began to wander the more she watched the merry-makers. 'They all seem so..... happy. I wonder if I'll ever be able to be that carefree again...to have fun like that without a care in the world....' Alisia shook away the thought. No. She was a pirate. A pirate could never be that carefree....and live long to tell about it. She sighed sadly, taking a large swig of her ale. She always became depressed whenever she saw such carefree happiness. Though, what kept her gaze more than anything was the dancing couple, the cheeky smiles never leaving their beaming faces. Her face fell. She was envious of them. Companionship was one thing that she had always craved, though she was quite unlucky in that area. The grip on the handle of her tankard tightened. 'Why am I getting so worked up over this? I'm used to being alone. That's the way it's always been.....and probably how it will be until I meet my maker.'

Alisia downed the rest of her ale quickly, banging her tankard against the table to signal the bartender. Without a word, the pudgy man clambered over and snatched her tankard away, returning quickly with more ale. She sipped at the new broth, forcing her eyes to tear from the cheerful scene before her. Her eyes scanned the pub in search of the Scott. She was curious as to whether or not he had left. Sure enough she spotted the familiar ruby-mane under a tipped hat which hid his face. Her look grew puzzled. What was he doing? She thought perhaps he was trying to catch up on some much-needed rest as well, in his own way. Her thoughts soon drifted back to the task to come. Her face tightened at the thought of it. 'He said that we would possibly run into Turkey at Port Royal.....Gosh, I hope not. He'll only complicate things, especially if he learns that I'm there. It'll be hard enough to sneak around the British Navy alone, but with him there.....'

The brunette was broken from her grim thoughts from a slight tug on her sleeve. She raised her head, meeting her forlorn expression with the cheery expression of a young merry-maker. The woman's face was beaming with that happiness that Alisia craved. Her stomach churned. She refused to budge. The young lady laughed at her attempt. "Aw, come-on now. Come and join us! You looked so sad and alone over here just starin' off and what not." The lady persisted, dragging Armenia towards the circle of merry-makers. The brunette shook her head fiercely. "N-no! I can't! I...." The lady silenced her with a finger to her lips. "Enough o' that now. You need to come and have some fun like everybody else~" Her smile was so bright that the Armenian began to feel a little sick. She could protest no longer though as the woman dragged her in the middle of the cheery circle. "Hey let's get some fine dancin' tunes on boys!" she called to the players. Armenia blanched as the men began to play a new tune, one that called for a large dance. She was taken aback as one man made his way up to her, laughing as he came. He snatched her wrists and starting spinning her in circles, beaming as he did so. At first she wanted to knock the man senseless, still feeling tense from her very recent recovery. Though, the shining happy light in the man's eyes pleaded for her to stay.

A small smile crept onto her pink lips as she let a heart-felt laugh rip through her. When was the last time she had felt so relaxed? Too long, she decided. She laughed along with the man as the continued in their clumsy dance. She switched from partner to partner, feeling freer than she had in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

As the fairly young red-head leisurely moved to another section of the loud, and seemingly endless pub he glanced over at where he was originally sitting again, letting his eyes wander for the Armenian just to keep track of her as he took care of some short business. Once his eyes finally found her a brief laugh escaped his lips following by a surprised expression, he wasn't completely prepared to see the girl so happy and dancing freely after learning how she was like and never seeing her so cheerful. It was like seeing Ireland actually be nice for once, he chuckled again at the thought before finally turning his attention over towards a door which lead into a much less lit up area filled with stocks of liquor. The Scotsman's eyes darted from bottle to bottle, a bit amazed at how much was left compared to all the people inside this pub. A mischievous grin immediately formed on his face as he swiftly grabbed bottles of unopened liquor containers. Once he had grabbed a fifth bottle of rum though, a man walked inside locking eyes with the Scotsman as he froze in his place. " Cap'n is tha' ya?" The man asked followed by a hearty laugh, Scotland sighed in relief as he handed some bottles over to the man. "This is valuable cargo, I need ya tae put this back on ma ship as soon as ya can" He ordered while piling more and more liquor into his arms.

"Aye, Cap'n. Bu' this is a bit much..how am i supposed tae steal all this without gettin' caught?" He asked, glancing outside the door where plenty of people were still enjoying themselves, dancing and drinking merrily. "Worry aboot tha' later, we need more hands and men tae help carry all this liquor, i doubt ye came alone. Where's the rest o' the crew?" The young man glanced back over to where he was originally sitting, noticing his group of buddies laughing and checking out woman as usual. "There Cap'n" He replied to the Scotsman who nodded once they were in his sight and swiftly moved to the edge of the door to signal them over. Unfortunately for the Scotsman, they were completely hammered and only laughed harder once he began signaling for there assistance. " É-Éy. Tha' kinda looks like the C-Capta-Capital. Hahah~!" A man remarked, pointing towards the Scotsman while laughing as his friends joined in the laughter. Scotsman stopped signaling them once he noticed they were completely wasted and sighed loudly, murmuring things under his breath like "Why was i cursed with this eejit crew"

"OI. C-CAP'N WHAT ARE YA DOIN' IN THERE!!" Some crew members shouted in unison, catching many other pirates attention as they made there way towards the room the Scotsman was in. "Shite...." He said quietly before grinning once again as an idea struck him. The crew member with the Scotsman stared at him with worried eyes "Cap'n...what are we gonna do" He shouted slightly as the steps towards where they were grew closer. "Easy.." The red-head responded before walking leisurely towards worn-down wood before kicking it in, making a very small entrance for them to escape. "I can' go through tha' while all this alcohol is still in ma hands!" He stated, making the Scotsman sigh as he made the hole bigger for the two of them to escape through. Once they did, the pirates who heard the Scot's drunken crew barged into the door, only to see an empty room with a humongous hole on the side. They raised an eyebrow before deciding not to worry about it, moving back to where they were originally at as they laughed and hollered towards one another.

"We got lucky..." The crew member holding much of the liquor said, sighing in relief as he glanced back at the Scotsman. "So now what?" The Scotsman eyed the now deserted room before a sadistic smirk danced at his lips. "Yer gonna bring tha' liquor tae ma ship, then come back. and keep doin' it till yer arms fall off. or until all the alcohol is gone from this place" He replied, making the other man's jaw drop. "WHAAA'!!! Cap'n tha' is nae fai-Life is nae fair" The Scotsman interrupted, a chuckle escaping his lips as he continued. "If ye want tae nae help tha' badly i guess i could cut yer arms off" He suggested, making the man shudder and run off with the liquor in hand. "I WON' TAKE LONG!" He shouted, running towards the ship at full speed as Scotland stood up and smiled. "Good." He commented, walking back into the room leisurely as he grabbed more alcohol to pack on the poor boy. He glanced at the tons of alcohol left in the room, sighing he made his way to the front of the pub so he could find much less laggered crew mates to help.

Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 am

*The Irish woman’s deep green orb’s stared in disbelief as she saw the Scottish man’s ship set sail away from her. UNBELIEVEAVLE that damned excuse of a brother was! She swore the next time she saw that fiery set of hair she’s have his head sliced off and fed to the Kraken its self.

After imagining about 38 different ways to kill someone, she calmed from her fuming state and turned her attention to the Spaniard in front of her. She simply laughed at his empty threat’s and quickly took care of him, pinning him to the oak wood floors below them with a sharp stab to the right knee. She gave him the most realistic sympathetic look she could possibly feign and pressed the heel of her boot into his left palm. “Sorry lad, but it seems I have other places to be at the moment.” She dug the heel deeper, his cries of agony bringing a sadistic smile to her rosy lips, before taking long stride’s forward. She looked around his ship for a second before tilting her head and wondering where her ship had gone. “Those damn eeji’s better nae have lef’ me here tae.”

She sighed and decided to take a look around the Spaniard’s ship while it was vulnerable, the loot practically calling out to the red-head. She had come to the assumption that is she wanted to find loot, she would have to head on over to the Captain’s office or living quarters, and sure enough there was a certain boared that sounded more hollow then the other’s when her boot made contact with it. She smirked and kneeled down beside it, pulling it up and off to the side to find flawless gems and a few bauble’s. She grabbed a medium sized coin purse from his desk and filled it with the gems and treasures till it almost wouldn’t close properly and placed the boared back in it’s place.

Just as she stood up and went to continue venturing on, she heard the call of one of her crew mates. “OYE~! Cap’n! Are ye there?” She sighed in relief at the sound of a familiar voice and headed out of the room to the him. “Aye, I’m over here!” She shouted over to him loudly, surprised when she took note of how close the ship was to the Spanish man’s. “Jump and I’ll catch ya alrigh’?” She nodded and smirked, throwing over the bag first before carefully stepping onto the ledge of the boat and lunging herself into the air, a tenuous rare smile adorning her lip’s as she shut her eyes and enjoyed the brief moment of freedom. Just as the man had promised he quickly and tightly wrapped his arms around Eveleen as she flew into him, making him fall backwards so he acted as her ‘soft landing’.

“Are ye alrigh’ Cap’n?” He questioned , smiling softly at her. “Aye, I’m fine Killigan.” She smirked and stood up quickly, only to find the entire crew smirking at them. “Would ye half witted eeji’s ge’ back tae ye work and stop pokin’ yer noses where they shouldn’ be!?” They all quickly scattered like a bunch of ant’s and headed back to their stations. She shook her head at them and continued to mutter insults under her breath. “There jus’ jealous I go’ tae be yer landin’ pillow.” He smiled innocently but his eyes showed a hint of a smirk. “Of course~…” She grabbed his vital in an unrelenting grasp that made him whelp slightly. “Donnae go gettin’ any ideas now, aye?” Her smirk grew wider and colder. “A-Aye aye, Cap’n” He whimpered softly, gasping when she finally let go and headed to the upper main deck. She looked to the Helmsmen and nodded at him so he would step back for a second. She took ahold of the Helm and quickly swirled it in the direction of Tortuga. “Jack, take us tae Tortuga… where gonna have us some fun…” A sinister smirk took over her features as she headed to her office and began taking care of some work, only to fall asleep shortly after.*
~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
*Eveleen woke up to the soft illuminating light of the moon reflecting though her small cabin window. She noticed a letter she had started writing to her brother, England, was completely ruined because of the ink that as spilled onto it from the ink well. She sighed and stood up, discarding the letter into a corner of the room and headed out to see the shore’s of Tortuga about half a mile out. She smirked and spoke loudly over the laughter and mindless chatter of her crew members. “Alrigh’ crew, when we make it tae shore, pick up any necessities’ and treasures ye can ge’ yer slimy hands on aye?” The crew loudly agreed in unison and began to prepare for land. Before she knew it she set foot on the sandy shores of Tortuga once again. She calls a group of 6 men to stay and watch after the boat and headed off with the rest. They went their separate ways for the most part, but some decided to stay with her.

“Oye Cap’n, where are ya’ headed tae?” He asked her, curiosity in his brown eyes. “Tae the bar of course, need some liquor in me system.” She replied with a laugh. He shook his head and smiled. “Of course.” He escorted her to the bar, opening the doors for her and practically slamming it in the other faces. He trailed behind her quietly, pushing and shoving against the crowd of cheerful faces and drunken gazes. He stood on high alert, ignoring the loud festive music and blocking out the ongoing conversation’s and glancing around to make sure no one even looked at her in a funny or threatening way. He took his seat next to her and ordered them some drink’s. He signaled a bartender and was greeted by a middle-aged man with a crooked, expressionless face. “ A beer fer the lass and some gin fer me.” Without even a nod of the head the bartender continued on and poured them their drinks, shortly coming back with them and continuing on to serve the next person. Eveleen took a swig from the glass and took a look around the bar for herself, her gaze meeting Killigan’s. “Ye have me permission tae ease and relax.” She spoke when she noticed his attentiveness.* “I’ll try.”
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 am

Alisia twirled along with the merry-makers about her, laughing as she never had before. She was beginning to feel a bit dizzy from all the clumsy and random spinning she was partaking in. It wasn't long before the players in the back had finished their song and were beaming with all the praise from the dancers. She took deep, steady breaths. Who knew that dancing for so long could be so exhausting? The men in the back made small gestures towards each-other. With confirming nods, they began playing a new tune. This tune was much different from the carefree one from before. This one was much slower, soothing even. It reminded Alisia of a lonely stroll in a garden at night, with a heavy rain pouring down. The Armenian flushed at the sudden realization. This was a slow-dancing song; a song for happy couples. She began backing up slowly, the feeling of awkwardness overwhelming her. She pressed on her heel as if to go, but a gentle hand placed itself upon her shoulder. She turned her head to meet the gaze of two curious light-green orbs. A young man smiled down at her. His rusty-blonde hair was tied in a low ponytail, and slight stubble could be seen on his chin.

The young man's warm smile shaped into a low laugh. "Excuse me miss, you seemed lonely." He gently took her hand in his. "Would you care to join me for this dance? It is up to you, of course." The man's voice was as smooth as silk, and held the warmth of hot butter. He brought her hand up to meet his mouth, his lips grazing her knuckles with the lightest caress; like a feather. Armenia felt the blood rush to her cheeks. She was not used to dealing with suave men. She turned her gaze from him, a new awkwardness forming in the pit of her stomach. "I...um...I s-suppose...." A pleased smile graced his lips. "Good, very good. This way then~" Holding her hand in his, this newcomer led Alisia to the center of the dancing circle. Not taking her gaze from his, the man placed his left hand on her waist, tugging her gently into the proper dancing position. "There. Shall we then?" The flushed brunette simply nodded. She felt so feeble under this man's scrutiny, like a horse being inspected for proper grooming. The steps in their dance were uneasy, mainly due to the fact that the Armenian couldn't recall the last time she had danced with a man. She noted at their close distance that the man was, more or less, rich. His garb struck the tone of a Victorian gentleman.

Suddenly wishing she was elsewhere, Alisia let her gaze flit about the room. Her racing thoughts halted as she noticed a bustling man hauling past her. Her chocolate gaze followed him as he quickly left the pub, before entering once more. Her eyes narrowed; she was on high alert again. Continuing to watch the man, she heard a glimpse of his voice; distinctly Scottish. She released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Are you alright, my dear?" The suave man's voice pulled her out of her focus. She immediately flushed, nodding quickly. "Mhmm. It's just....it's a warm night isn't it?" She chuckled nervously, hoping he would buy her rouse and stop asking questions. The man simply nodded, his light-jade eyes sparkling with interest. "I see. I suppose it is...." He began to say something, but her gaze was already following the Scottish pirate again. Her brows furrowed in thought. 'Wait a minute.....he is from Scotland's crew, isn't he? If he's bustling about like that......Scotland's up to something.' Her eyes quickly began to search for the Scott. What on Earth was he planning? She huffed in annoyance. The red-headed captain was nowhere in sight.

"Are you listening, my dear?" The blonde man was inquiring her again. She swiftly turned her head back, nodding. "Yes, sorry. I just feel very...distracted as of late." He nodded, sighing his own annoyance. "Yes yes. You women can be very easily distracted." She felt steam gush out of her ears at his remark, yet restrained herself. She merely chuckled instead. "You have no idea." He raised an eyebrow at her comeback, but said nothing. The Armenian's gaze was drawn back to the pub's entrance. A few men were gathering at a window, whispering hurriedly back and forth. She kept her gaze trained on the door.

Sure enough, the door was slammed open a few moment later. The men scattered like frightened mice. The brunette stiffened instantly. Pirates. The woman whom Alisia assumed was their leader walked like a panther stalking prey. Her hair shimmered like a blazing fire, and her green orbs held a malicious glint to them. As the Armenian focused more, she realized that those eyes were very similar.....so similar, in fact, that they reminded her of a certain pair that belonged to a certain Scotsman that she knew. Her eyes widened in realization and horror. 'Oh BALLET. That's his sister!' She remembered seeing this woman's struggle with the Spanish captain on the ship opposite of the one her and Scotland had been on. Her eyes didn't leave the she-captain for a moment as the Irish crew marched into the bar. She noticed a certain man that stayed blued to the captains side, much like a loyal dog.

Alisia hurriedly thought of a plan for escape. 'This isn't good? Was this all part of the plan? I have to warn Scotland-' "My dear, what is troubling you know?" She cursed under her breath. She had almost completely forgotten the suave man she had been dancing with. Chuckling nervously, she slowly slipping her hands from his grasp. "I'm sorry. B-but I really should be going now. I need to meet up with someone. He-" She stopped short at the sudden malicious gleam in his green eyes. Her vision blurred instantly as a hand was whipped across her cheek. She feel to the floor, feeling at the stinging sensation on the left side of her face. Her gaze flitted back up to the man, scowling. Though, she wasn't the only one who was scowling. "You ungrateful wretch." He snarled. "I take out my sweet, precious time just to grace you with my presence. You sniveling witch, if only you had cooperated and allowed me to court you our business could have been finished long ago!" The man was shouting now, causing much of the attention in the pub to be trained on them.

A sudden rage flashed through Alisia like never before. This man was just trying to use her! All he was after was a good lay. She lunged at the man, grabbing his collar fiercely. Her brown eyes held his green in a deadly, locked stare. "Listen here you miserable frog! I never really wanted to dance with you in the first place. Your kind make me sick! If I were to have if my way I'd have my crew butcher you here where you stand!" The Armenian stopped, eyes widening in the realization of her mistake. She had just announced that she was a pirate. She could hear the gathered crowd gasping around her. Sweat began to bead from her brow. 'BALLET! Now everyone and their dog will be after the bounty on my head here! Dammit all Alisia! Why do you have to lose your cool at the worst possible moments?!' With an enraged snarl, she knocked the man on the floor with a swift right fist to the face. Before anyone could start asking questions she slipped through the crowd, searching frantically for the Scott. She dashed for a shadier-looking door, bursting into the room unannounced. She gasped with relief at the sight of the ruby-haired pirate before her. She rushed up to him, grasping the material of his uniform. "Scotland! Come, quickly! We need to leave now!"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 am

Once the Scotsman leisurely walked into the entrance of the pub, he noted the door was now off it's hinges for some apparent reason. He shrugged, deciding it wasn't that big of a deal since this pub seemed a bit worn down and ancient anyway. He caught sight of a group of people murmuring to themselves as they stared at someone in the middle of the dancing circle, He couldn't particularly make out what was going on so he squinted his eyes slightly as an attempt to see much more closely. Once he caught a glimpse of a man screaming at some woman, he couldn't help but chuckle too himself. 'I wouldnae doubt a woman's fury' he thought to himself, knowing from experience as he heard a woman's voice now yell back right on queue. He moved his attention back at scanning the pub for his unfortunate crew who'd be forced to do labor until he heard the woman's shouts once again, this time much more clearly as he stared at the crowd.

"Armenia......ye really need tae stop causin' trouble" He said under his breath, grinning slightly at how hypocritical he sounded before sure enough, Armenia was two inches from him telling him they had to leave. He blinked in confusion for a moment, glancing at the crowd now staring at them like they had just walked in wearing ballerina outfits or something. He moved his attention back to the Armenian, noticing the red mark on one of her cheeks he frowned almost immediately, understanding finally what just happened between her and the scowling man still laying on the floor. "Ye want tae leave? The fun's jus' started though" He replied, smirking at the many people who were staring at them, he winked towards his now sober or atleast sober enough crew as they nodded and quietly snuck out the back.

He sighed lightly, walking towards the man who previously slapped Armenia, his scowl still plastered on his face as he glared daggers at the Scotsman who grew closer and closer to him until he was a few inches from the man. Scotland grinned as sadistically as ever, a different aura surrounding the Scot, a menacing one which completely replaced his laid-back nature. The man shuddered slightly as Scotland swiftly helped the man up by his collar, wrapping an arm around his shoulder he whispered something in his ear for a brief moment. Before Scotland could even finish whispering the man quivered completely, his eyes widened before he fled immediately from the Scotsman's grasp and the pub altogether. "What a shame.." He murmured under his breath, now leisurely walking towards a bartender, snatching up a beer before throwing it towards any random man of his choosing.

The man who was unfortunate enough to be the Scott's target turned from cheery to an outright revenge-seeker. He grabbed his half-way empty bottle of alcohol before throwing it toward's Scotland who ducked quickly making the man behind him get hit in the back of the head instead. After only two minutes at the least, the pub was now a battlefield. Glasses and bottles were thrown everywhere until fists attacked fists and it was a complete, entertaining bar fight no matter where you looked. A smirk overtook the Scotsman's lips as he watched, completely amused until he caught sight of a long haired, red-head who had bright Emerald eyes that matched his own.

"Luck sure is with me tonight" He commented, laughing slightly as he hastily made his way towards her while dodging as many flying beer bottles and fists as he could, grabbing her by the wrist he made his way back to the front of the pub, walking out calmly as he watched some of her crew mates follow. Once they were outside of the pub, he continued dragging her to the side of the place so they could talk without any interruptions and so he could keep an eye on the few crew members he had found that were loading up his ship. "I didnae think i'd see ye here at Tortuga this fast, Ya already kicked tha' Spaniard's arse? Good on ya" He said towards his younger sibling before peeking inside the hole he had made previously on the side of the pub, only to see the room completely empty. He stared for a moment, a bit surprised his crew had taken all the alcohol out of the rather large room so quickly.

Another laugh escaped his lips, guessing the reason they hurriedly transported the rum to his ship was so they could drink some of it once they had finished since he wasn't close to his ship at all. He didn't care either way though, there was too much liquor for them all to consume anyway so he moved his attention back over to his sibling.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 am

*Eveleen kept her gaze low, concentrated on the perspiring glass of cold beer in front of her. The determined yet distant look in her eyes let Killigan know that she was plotting or thinking of business. She wrapped her fingers around the handle of the glass and brought it to lightly meet with her soft lips, the golden substance draining into her mouth until the glass was empty. He raised his hand quickly, the bartender walking over and taking the empty glass to refill it. She simply looked to Killigan and smirked. “Watching me again are ya’?” She had gone back to looking down at the counter and didn’t realize his expression change to the of embarrassment for a split second.

“It’s my job tae.” He simply said, smiling. Her lips curled into a wide smirk that she almost always had. “It’s yer job tae watch after me, nae watch me.” She nodded to the bartender as the glass was placed in front of her. “Well ye make I’ hard.” His lips pulled into a smirk of their own. Eveleen shook her head, not having time to discuss the topic further which made Killigan sigh. “Alrigh’ tha’s enough. Yer comin’ with me.” He stood up and grabbed her lightly by the arm quickly pulling her to his feet before she had time to resist. “Wha’ do ye thin’ yer doin’?” She glared at him as he led her across the large crowd of people happily dancing together to a slow song. It only took her a few moment’s till she realized what he had planned. “OOOHHH NO. Ye are NAE makin’ me dance.” She went to go turn around but her wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in and spinning her around so that she faced him. “Oh yes I am.” He laughed heartily.

Before she could protest further, he intertwined their fingers together, pulled her in closer and had already begun leading her. She groaned in slight annoyance and looked off to the side, ignoring him… or at least trying to. “Aw come on, I’s nae tha’ bad aye?” He asked, the tone of his voice suggesting a large grin was plastered on his face. “I’s annoyin’” She replied, still looking away. He grabbed her chin softly and made her face him, his face to close for comfort. “Come on boss, ye should take a break, always thinkin’ abou’ business isn’ good fer ya.” He smiled sincerely which made her glare back. “Only until this song is over….” He smiled victoriously and continued on dancing to the song. “Yer a pain in the arse sometimes ye know tha’ Killigan?” She sighed and shook her head at him, looking into his eyes with a stern look. He smiled softly. “I know” He slowly began to lean in closer, his eyes shutting softly as Ireland realized what he was doing.

She tried to shove him away but he didn’t budge. “Are ye crazy n-“ His nose brushed against her softly, Ireland instantly freezing since she wasn’t exactly, ‘Experienced’ on how to handle this situation. But just as their lips started to barely meet, there was the sound of a hand striking across someone’s cheek. Killigan quickly pulled away and turned to the direction of the commotion. Ireland, who was still dazed about what Killigan’s gesture, finally reacted and whirled around to see the Armenian girl and a man screaming at her. Killigan was already in his protective stance, making sure the man would be of no harm to Eveleen. “Listen here you miserable frog! I never really wanted to dance with you in the first place. Your kind make me sick! If I were to have it my way I’d have my crew butcher you where you stand!” Eveleen’s eyebrow rose in interest that she would actually say that out loud here. The girl stood up and fled as soon as she realized everyone looking at her with hungry eyes.

“She was smart tae run.” Eveleen stated with a smirk as she looked back to Killigan, who nodded in agreement. She decided to block out the crowd her attention going back to Killigan’s completely as she slightly began to glare at him. “Now, are ye goin’ tae explain exactly wha’ tha’ was earlier?” His face changed into that of an innocent’s gaze with a slight blush to his cheeks. “Y-Ye mean-“ Before he could finish his sentence there was a shattering of glass and before Eveleen could even blink again the bar had turned into a full blown feud with swinging fists and shattering bottles. “The fe-“ Killigan grabbed her hand softly in his, about to escort her out when another hand grabbed her other and dragged her along. She instantly went to resist against the strangers grip but gave one look at the fiery set of unruly hair and knew it was her beloved brother. “Eveleen!” Killigan had gone to attack Scotland but was held back by her. “He’s me broth, sadly.”

He gave one look at the man and nodded, simply following them out side of the bar, still on high alert. When they stopped by the large hole at the side of the bar, she ignored his question and knee’d him in the stomach relentlessly, the jabbed a punch to the side of his face. She then quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her, only to whirl around behind him and give him a good kick behind the knee, making his balance off so that she could shove him to the floor. Killigan just watched with a small smile on his face as Eveleen glared down at him coldly and stepped on his back roughly, staying quiet.*
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 am

"Ye want tae leave? The fun's jus' started though" Armenia stared incredulously at the Scott, her eyes unblinking. Did he even realize what was happening? "No! Scotland! You don't under-" It was too late though. Before she had a chance to finish the Scott was already eying the crowd with the eyes of a predator, and appropriately stalked towards the merry-makers. Her brown eyes followed him, wondering what the hell he was up to now. She sweat-dropped as she saw him approach the vile man who had slapped her. As she watched, a different, almost menacing aura seemed to emanate from the Scott. Even she found herself gulping at the sight of it. She saw the Scott whisper something into the blonde's ear. In an instant, he was out the front door of the pub. Armenia sighed and let her head fall into her hands. Who knew what the Scott had said?

Before she knew it Alisia was taken by surprise as a liquor bottle was hurtled in her direction. She barely ducked in time for it to fly right over her head. She shot up, searching for whoever had thrown it. Her jaw dropped at the scene before her. The entire pub had broken out into one huge bar fight. She could feel her hand twitching at her side; it was no doubt Scotland's handiwork. Her eyes searched frantically about the room for the red-headed man. Oh, how she was intending to give him a what-for. Her eyes locked on him finally as he was dragging his sister out of the pub. Her eyebrow twitched. What was he doing?

Determined to catch up with the Scott, Alisia fell to the floor, crawling along the rotten floor-boards. When she was past the majority of the mayhem, she eased back up into a crouched-walk. Eventually she burst out of the pub, panting heavily. 'Geez! That man sure knows how to make hell-holes in under a minute!' Though, she was sure that wasn't a skill worth praising. She raised her head, searching frantically for the Scott. To hell with this place, she could rest on the ship-ride there, she just wanted to get out of Tortuga as soon as possible. She breathed a sigh of relief as she spotted Scotland and Ireland not too far from her. She was about to shout at them until she caught sight of a rather enraged sister beating her brother to a -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- ginger pulp. Eyes widening in horror, she charged towards the siblings. Without thinking twice she threw herself in-between the "sibling reunion". She stared right into the hard-emerald eyes of the Scott's sister; just as menacing as her brother's. "Don't you think that's enough? This man," she gestured towards the Scott, "needs to stay in one piece to get his damned ship back. So you should probably lay off of the sibling 'love' until he does." Her gaze hardened, not willing to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:54 am

Scotland laughed loudly at his sister's feisty attitude, wiping some dirt off his face he steadily made his way back to his feet, shoving off Ireland's foot in the process. "Good tae see ya tae, Sis" He replied with a bemused smile, picking up Armenia by the waist before setting her next to him with ease so she wouldn't get hurt as he lunged at his sister, pouncing at her at full-force before pinning her down roughly. He kneed her in the gut as a small token of revenge before leaning closer to her lips only inches from contact with them before grinning again. "ye stink of Alcohol." He merely said, tightening his grip before biting her cheek harshly, mimicking what she loved to do just to piss her off.

He thought for a moment, though it wasn't exactly a perfect time to be thinking of important things such as his quest to Port Royal a brilliant plan had popped into his mind once he stared into his siblings wild yet glistening, forest green eyes. She had a very large crew with her, which he needed desperately in order to invade a place such as Port Royal, not to mention her crew was very skilled even if they were a bunch of drunkards like their captain. He grinned widely at the advantages he'd have if Ireland came with him to Port Royal, though it'd take a century to convince her as long as she was still in a pissed off mood unless it meant she got something in return. He leaned closer to her ear as his grip tightened even more, a grin forming on his face. "Would ya be interested in accompanying me tae Port Royal? Or do I have tae force ya?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:15 am

*Eveleen gasped as she had the wind literary knocked out of her. She glared as her brother got close her face and made one of his little comments. She tried to shove him off and noticed how tense Killigan got. “Ye ge’ off of her righ’ now ye wee eeji’!” He glared daggers at the Scott being so close and rough to her. “I’s alrigh’ he won’ try anythin’ tae funny.” Killigan growled lightly and ignored the urge to kill Scotland. Eveleen simply sneered up at her older brother and tried to shove him off, but even though she was strong for a girl, he was 5 times stronger. She glared at him when he leaned next to her ear and whispered, making her shiver slightly. Killigan’s glare grew more intent as his anger rose towards the Scottsman. “Why should I go with /YE/ tae Port Royal ya gob.” She butted her head into his harshly, making him vulnerable for a split second which she quickly took advantage of to shove him off of her and kick him in the stomach. She grinned and turned to Killigan. “Le’s go back to the ship aye?” He nodded and took a hold of her hand which made her stop for a second. “Somethin’ wrong?” He asked, obliviously. She just kept on walking towards the ship and away from the two.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates, Hetalia Style.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next