Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirates, Hetalia Style.

Go down 
+4
Angel-San
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 am

Alisia gaped at the ginger brawl before her. Wasn't family supposed to love each-other? She didn't have a family of her own, but she guessed that this was not correct. The closest she had ever come to family was Greece, who was something of a brother to her. She grimaced. Greece wasn't even related to her by blood and he was much nicer than this. This, was like watching a train-wreck. She winced as she watched Ireland head-butt Scotland before rolling him off of her. Then the Irish captain began to stride away, the other Irish-man right at her side. Alisia glanced feverishly between the Irish-woman and the Scott. She ran over to Scotland and knelt beside him, making sure that he wasn't injured too badly. After confirming his health, her eyes locked back onto the Irish captain. Not thinking twice, she charged after, not stopping until she was in-front of the pair. She held her hand in-front of the Irish-woman, signaling her to stop. Her brown eyes narrowed. "Look, I'm sure that you don't care too much for your brother, but I think you should reconsider. That buffoon," she shook her head at the Scott, "will be no good like this on his own. Someone like you would be perfect to watch his ass for him while I do whatever infiltrating he needs me to do." She heaved a sigh. "He probably needs you more than you realize. So, please, come with us." She outstretched her hand to the she-captain, as if to shake.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 am

*She glared at the woman, looking over to Scotland and then to Killigan. She couldn't decide whether to go with him or not. She really didn't have anything else to do and maybe she would benefit at the end from it. She sighed, wondering why she was about to say yes. "And why should I come with ye two? I have other business to attend to as well ya know." She looked between the two with stern green eyes, Killigan simply staying quiet at her side.*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 am

Scotland groaned slightly and rubbed his head which connected with Ireland's not too long ago, glaring at her slightly though a grin was still plastered onto his face. He got up once again, walking closer to Ireland and her crew with pleading eyes "Sis, I really do need yer help, desperately. So please help us...." He replied as convincing as he could before a cruel laugh followed once he finished speaking. "I bet tha' is what ye want me tae say, Aye?" He commented, grinning wider as he grabbed the Armenian's hand with ease to imitate his sister and Killigan before walking the opposite direction.

"In all honesty i do need ya, bu' I also don'. It's obvious yer tae scared tae come with me tae Port Royal" He replied with a shrug, glancing back at her before continuing. " I'll be fine on ma own, our family sure has a knack fer working alone anyway. I jus' wonder wha' i'm gonna do with all tha' rum i'll have left after this is over.." He finished with a loud, obviously fake sigh before he turned around and walked away once more.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 am

*She glared at him, already knowing he was obviously just trying to get her to comply with his wish and follow his dumb arse over to Port Royal before quickly grinning. “Nae, tha’s nae wha’ I wan’ ya tae say. And I’ve go’ plenty o’ alcohol in me ship. Remember them lad’s ye had take all tha’ liquor? Le’s jus’ say I had them take it tae me ship instead. Took half yer loot as well. So maybe I will go tae Port Royal jus’ me Killigan an’ the crew.” She turned around, giving Killigan a quick side glance.* “Le’s go.”
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 am

Scotland glared at her for a good minute or so, not wanting to believe that all his hard work on getting that liquor was wasted once his own sibling came to Tortuga. "Yer a real arse Ireland, What business would ye have in Tortuga anyway?" He said in a low tone, doubting she had a slight bit of business at that place other than piss him off, which was sadly working. "I never thought ye would hate yer own sibling tha' much tae the point where ye would interfere with somethin' this important. Guess I was wrong, Aye? Congrads, sis. Yer the worlds cruelest pirate i'll make ya a trophy later" He replied in an obvious sarcastic tone, a frown replacing his old smirk as he turned around to walk deeper into Tortuga, not bothering to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 am

"My bussiness here is tae find a place tae rest for the night. And if I go with ye I guess tha' plan will be gone tae shi' aye?" *She groaned, annoyed with her family but even though she couldn't care less if she was the world best sister or the Universes worst sister, she really had to think of the ways she could possibly benefit from following her brother and the Armenian girl. "Fine ye big eeji' I'll go with ye. I could use so more treasure anyway." She smirked widely. Bu' I wan' atleas' half the liquor we ge'" She laughed softly as she waited for his reply*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 am

Once Scotland heard the words 'I'll go with ye' he instantly turned around, a wide sadistic grin permanently on his face as he made his way back over to his little sister. "Braw, Ye have ma word." He replied as he leisurely walked passed her, towards his ship this time. "Oh, maybe i should've mentioned this. We're leavin' now. And we'll be there fer a good two days at the least, good luck nae gettin' caught and hanged" He said with a slight laugh, glancing over to see her expression as he continued to walk and hold hands with the Armenian girl.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 am

*She groaned at this and flipped him off (BECAUSE PIRATES DO THAT. ) and continued on her way over to her ship, only to fine it completely missing and her crew sitting on the sand with all the loot they could carry. Simply at the sight of this, she was already fuming, so she nor Killigan could imagine how pissed she would get when she found out what really happened. "Wha' the /FECK/ happened here ye wee eeji's!?" She yelled at the top of her lungs making the men cower. "W-well Cap'n, we needed tae rest, so we lef' Billy in charge but then he also fell asleep..." One of the men who was suppose to guard the ship spoke up, visibly trembling. "An' where is Billy?" A man slowly stood up from the others, taking a step forward as he shook violently from fear. "Ah~ Silly Billy aye? Are you really tha' tired tha' ye need sleep tha' bad?" Eveleen tilted her head in question to the younger man. "A-Aye Cap'n... I haven' slep' in two days..." He lowered his head as he spoke. "Well then tha's perfectly understandable love~ Ye should have told me in tha' first place!" She smiled brightly and laughed, placing her hands at either side of the man's face. He looked up, a bit more relaxed now. "R-really Cap'n?" He was still shaking but his shoulder's eased. "No." She quickly turned his head to the right, snapping his neck for a quick and clean death. She let his limp body fall to the floor and sighed. "Everyone follow me." They quickly nodded and followed, Killigan joining her at her side and taking her hand into his own. "Ye donnae have tae hold me hand li'e tha'..." She said, feigning an annoyed expression. "I know, bu' I li'e tae." She rolled her eyes and looked over to Scotland. "Oye Scotty, look's like I'm ridin' with ye."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 am

The Armenian's gaze flitted back and forth between the fuming red-heads. She was growing more and more nervous by the minute. Even though she wanted to head to Port Royal as soon as possible, stepping between the two gingers seemed like a bad idea. She was already surprised at her previous boldness with the Irish captain. Her brow furrowed in thought. 'If Ireland does end up joining us, hopefully she'll be much more cooperative. If it's going to be like this for the whole mission......this won't end well.' Involuntarily her thoughts traveled to the Turk again. She bit her bottom lip. 'If he really is in Port Royal....is he setting up a trap?' Her gaze fell upon the ruby-haired Scott. 'No way. Scotland wouldn't walk right into a trap, especially one with someone as dangerous as Turkey. Maybe this is just a coincidence...' She felt sweat forming on her brow. Maybe it wasn't.

Alisia was pulled from her thoughts as the Scott firmly took her hand in his. Her faced flushed a bright red. She turned her gaze towards the Scott, who no doubt, from the malicious look in his eyes, was taunting his sister. He began to drag her along slowly, obviously trying to manipulate the she-captain into tagging along. She looked back, noting how the man called 'Killigan' was glued to the Irish woman's side. The brunette's eyebrow twitched. Oh now she understood. She resisted the strong urge to rip her hand from the Scotsman's grip. She was aware of the siblings as they began to talk again, but Alisia wasn't listening anymore. She was fuming. Even though this may have been necessary, it didn't make her feel anymore comfortable. Oh how she loathed being used. For some reason, she though of Turkey again. Why did she always think of that MY BELOVED whenever she was angry? It was like sandpaper griding at the edge of her mind. She didn't understand it.

"We're leavin' now. And we'll be there fer a good two days at the least, good luck nae gettin' caught and hanged." Her head snapped up at the Scott's words. They were finally going to head out, and with the Irish captain she assumed. She trailed along beside the fiery-haired man as they made their way towards his ship. She tried to calm her racing thoughts by taking in the scenery, but it was to no avail. Feeling extremely tense, she cleared her throat, meeting his emerald gaze with her own. "So...I assume your sister will be joining us? Are we leaving now then?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

Once they reached the Scot's ship which wasn't too far from his own siblings, he watched her slaughter one of her own crew mates like it was nothing. He turned his gaze at his crew mates who were also watching and grinned mercilessly "Maybe i should start doin' tha' tae ya" He commented making his crew laugh which surprised him a tad. "Cap'n. At this point killin' us would be a blessin' " One man spoke, which happened to be the man he previously forced to carry all the liquor from that pub and back. Scotland couldn't help but chuckle, making his way onto his ship until he heard Ireland shout 'Oye Scotty, look's like I'm ridin' with ye.' He halted and stared her way, a wide grin tingling at his lips as he pointed to the sea. "Ye have can swim, Aye?"

All jokes aside, he motioned for her and her crew to get onboard since he really had no time to waste at the moment. He glanced up at the sky as he waited for them, noting how dark it was and hopefully would stay like that until they reached Port Royal. He laughed slightly too himself, scratching his head as he thought of a plan if they make it at sunrise since that'd be the worst case scenario at this given point. Another idea struck him and he subconsciously grinned, he trailed off in his thoughts as he calculated in his mind what they were exactly going to do, when, at what given area, at what time. It was all a bit overwhelming, though Scotland tried to put it together piece by piece. He sighed and ran a hand through his crimson hair, deciding to think about it on the trip there since it definately wasn't a short trip from Tortuga to their destination. With haste, he finally departed without even checking if everyone had made it onto the ship already.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am

*Eveleen shook her head as she smirked at her older brother, passing by him and turning to her crew mates to direct them on what to do. “From now ye take order’s from me, Scotland, and Armenia, aye?” “AYE!” They all responded loudly as they got to settling the loot down somewhere and getting to work right away. She grinned, pleased with this and looked over to Scotland. “Ye can give em’ instructions when ye li’e eeji!” She laughed softly and went to go see if anything else needed to be attended to but was stopped by Killigan. “Scotland’s go’ I’ under control. Ye can relax now, aye?” He smiled hopefully at her but she just sighed. “Ye can’ jus’ tell me tae relax. Tha’s no’ yer jo-“ He pulled her in closer which made her instantly freeze again. “Bu’ I’ is me job tae look after ya an’ make sure yer in good health. So tha’s wha’ I’m goin’ tae do.” His voice was low and his words where strong. She groaned and looked around. Everything did seem to be going smoothly. “Fine…” She looked away from him and he simply smirked. “Thank ye Cap’n.” He held onto her hand tightly and took her to the very front of the ship, leaning against the wood so he could look over the ocean. She joined him by his side and leaned on him. “Yer almos’ a bigger eeji’ then me broth… bu’ then again tha’s impossible…” She chuckled softly to herself. “Oh really now?” He walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his head on her shoulder. “….Now I know ye really are and eeji’.” She playfully slapped his head lightly which made him laugh and let go of her. She shook her head at him as he smiled at her and flicked his nose.*

((Pirate!Titanic? /KILLED ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:03 am

Alisia practically barged out of the stuffy quarters that were supposed to be her 'room' for the time being. She trudged along the deck of the Scott's ship, engrossed in worried thoughts. Her hands clenched and unclenched at her sides. Why couldn't she shake this feeling of uneasiness? It was unusual for her. Usually the Armenian would have no problem with brushing off a problem, or 'taking care of it' herself. Her eyes scanned the ship's deck as she made her way towards the front. It was empty up here at night, save the occasional bustling crew-member. She breathed a sigh of relief as she spotted a secluded place near the ship's railing. She leaned against it, staring blankly at the vast ocean before her. She would often do this on her own ship when she needed time to think. The vast enormity of the seas helped to throw a blanket over her worries. For some reason, Alisia even found it more amazing at night. She breathed in the salty air as the wind whipped her hair around her face. These were the times that she felt free and relaxed; the times when she could let her problems wash away with the sea.....

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of distant chuckling. Her eyes searched frantically for the source, not wanting to be disturbed in this rare tranquil moment. Her eyes soon rested on the familiar Irish couple, not too far from her current position. She sighed, they seemed to enthralled in each-other's company to notice her. All for the better, she decided. She observed the two quietly. The man, Killigan, had his arms wrapped around the she-captain's waist, a sincere smile on his lips. Armenia felt a pang in her chest, along with a strange coiling in her stomach. They looked so.....happy. That kind of happiness was something that Alisia had always craved. She quickly turned her gaze back to the sea, trying to dislodge the image from her mind. She did not need those kind of thoughts rummaging through her mind right now, they would only serve to distract her. She stole a second glance at the Irish pair. They sure didn't seem distracted. Her face fell as she wrapped her arms around herself, suddenly chilled by the slight breeze. Her gaze became hard as she stared at the waves. She was alone. When it came right down to it, Alisia would have to fend for herself. She didn't have friends, she had a crew. A crew that needed to be tended to and cared for, much like a mother for her children.

Brushing the painful thoughts aside, Alisia turned around to head for her cabin, suddenly feeling exhausted. It had been a long day. And it was only going to get worse. Upon entering her cabin, she plopped roughly down onto the bed, letting the much needed sleep overcome her.

It wasn't long until gruff shouting awoke the Armenian from her slumber. She opened her cabin door groggily, wondering what all the commotion was about. She was caught off-guard at the scene before her. The sky was laden in different shades of pinks, purples and oranges. She had almost forgotten how beautiful sunrises at sea were. She turned her attention to the crew-man who had been shouting up high in the masts. She could faintly make out his feverish message. "Land ho! LAAAND HO!" Suddenly snapping to attention, the Armenian rushed to the ship's railing. Before them was the ever intimidating Port Royal. She gulped involuntarily, it was time. She rushed back to her cabin, hurriedly changing into the dress that the Scott had requested her to wear. She swiftly made her way back out onto the deck with the gathered crew, waiting for the ruby-haired pirate to appear and issue his orders for their mission.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:20 am

Scotland didn't move from the hours of steering his rundown ship all the way to Port Royal, the adrenaline running steadily through his veins didn't allow him to sleep a wink though he didn't seem tired at all. Once land came into sight his confident smirk returned on his face immediately. He looked up at the sky, noticing the sun rise rather quickly which put him a bit on edge. He sighed under his breath, he'd have to use that plan. Once most of the crew came out of there cabins and spotted the small speck of land from far away they immediately came up to the Scotsman, awaiting orders. "Alastair, Ye steer ma boat straight while ya wait fer other orders, i haff tae do somethin' " He ordered one of his most trusted crew members who nodded quickly and took the wheel. He leisurely made his way towards Armenia who was easy to spot in a white gown surrounded by greasy, foul-smelling pirates. "Cmon" He said lowly, grabbing her by the wrist a bit roughly, dragging her along the main deck until they reached the fore mast where he lazily let her go and tied her up around it.

"Before ye start yellin' at me fer tyin' ya up, it's all apart of ma plan" He assured, grinning widely at her though, before he set off into the cabin to find his red-headed sibling. Once he caught sight of her, he couldn't help but notice the same man from before named Killigan sleeping with his arms wrapped around his little sister. He glared slightly at the man, leisurely grabbing a bucket filled to the brim with salt water and pouring it on both of them, though mainly Killigan. "Ge' up." He said rather loudly, making any other pirates who were sleeping begin to wake up as well. "Oh yeah Ireland, fergot tae mention ye will haff tae wear this" He threw an identical dress that matched with Armenia's over towards the Irishwoman, his grin widening knowing she wouldn't like it one bit. "Figure out a way tae hide some weapons, Have fun un-dressin' infront of all these droolin' mutts" He replied leisurely, leaving so he could attend to other business and not get his ass kicked so early in the morning.

He made his way back to the main deck, peering over the side of the ship to see how much time they had left till they struck land. Scotland's quarter master rushed towards him to tell him something urgent. "Change of plans Cap'n! The British guards will surely see us if we keep movin' full speed ahead! We need tae move East!" He shouted, The Scotsman only laughing slightly as he walked leisurely along the side of the ship "Braw. Keep headin' full speed ahead then" He remarked with a grin. The Scotsman's quarter master stared at him, completely dumb-founded by that response. Scotland glanced at his puzzled expression, loving it but at the same time deciding to atleast tell him what he was planning through a whisper, before covering his mouth as he shouted Gaelic cuss words for about five minutes until calming down. "Are ya crazy?!" The man shouted, making the Scotsman grin sadistically in response. "Completely insane" Scotland replied.

He made his way throughout the entire ship, whispering into the ears of his crew and his crew only as they nodded in response and began getting ready for departure. He sighed lightly before walking back towards the cabin doors, not caring if Ireland was ready or not, he grabbed her roughly by the wrist and dragged her to the fore mast, tying her up much more tightly then he did with Armenia around it as he didn't even bother explaining his reasoning for tying her up since he knew all she'd do was yell. "Ye will be un-tied soon enuff. Once ya hit land i want ya tae sneak towards the main jail in Port Royal tha' retains all the pirates in death row. As long as yer dressed like this noone will know yer a pirate so don' screw it up. I need ya tae free all of the inmates once ye get there. Ye will definately see a few familiar face" He replied with a slight laugh before continuing on. "Then head tae the center of Port Royal where the hangings take place. I'll give ya more orders once we meet up there." He finished, glancing up at Port Royal as it slowly became more and more visible.

"And another thing, If fer some reason i'm nae there, follow Alastair's orders." He added, watching as a few British ships began to deploy from a harbor he could clearly see. "Le' the fun begin" He muttered under his breath, making his way towards the front of the ship as he waved his hand in the air leisurely, signaling his crew. The Scotsman's crew began evacuating his ship as quietly and without notice as possible. The Scotsman nodded at them all as they swam into the depths of the ocean, coming up for air once and awhile though only for a split second so noone would see them. By now the sun had completely risen and was high in the sky making the Scot's ship stick out like a sore thumb. He grinned as his plan began to come into play, his eyes gleaming with confidence as the British ships roared closer.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:47 am

*Eveleen began to feel a bit drowsier since the ocean breeze and steady sail of the boat was basically soothing her to sleep. She leaned against Killigan slightly and yawned. He immediately looked down at her and smiled. “Tired huh?” She nodded, not even caring to deny it. He pulled her into his arms once again and slid to the floor, leaning against the railing of the ship. She made herself comfortable, practically curling up in the man’s arms as she yawned again. “No wonder yer me sof’ landin’…. Yer comfy as feck.” She smirked softly and he couldn’t help but laugh. “I know… bu’ ye need tae ge’ some sleep aye?” He wrapped his arms around her waist, Ireland too tired to care, let alone realize. He softly laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. “Nigh’ Cap’n.” “Night eeji’ number 2.” She fell asleep almost instantly.*

X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

*Eveleen woke up to the cold sting of salty water being splashed over her. Her eyes flew open quickly as she looked over to Killigan who seemed to be the main target of the water. She looked up to see a blaze of fire, pale skin, and forest green orbs, smirking at her as they threw a white dress in her direction. Scotland. He ordered her to change into the dresses and wished her luck on changing in front of all this men, but before she could begin to deny his request, he was already walking away. She groaned lightly and looked at the stupid dress. “Can ye cover me Killigan?” She looked up to him with a smirk as she instantly saw the blush rise on his cheeks. “Aye…” He stood up and took off his large coat, spreading it open wide to block everyone’s view of her. She quickly stripped of her boots and torn pirate garb, kicking it to the side so that it wasn’t in her way. “Eeji’…” Killigan peaked over the coat when he heard he say something but quickly looked away when he noticed her bare scarred back. “Nae tryin’ tae peak.” She chuckled but he only flushed redder. I though’ ye were callin’ me…

She slipped the white dress on, adjusting it a bit and looking down to examine it. Unpleased with it she sighed and gave Killigan the okay to put the coat down. He looked at her and simply smiled. “Anythin’ looks good on ya.” He placed his coat back on as he continued to stare at her. “If yer mockin’ me I’ll throw ye off bored this second.” She glared at him but he just kept smiling, making her roll her eyes. She ripped off the eye patch that was always covering her left eye, making Killigan give her a surprised look. Not even he had seen it since the ‘accident’. Her eye was a lighter color than the other, the pupil noticeably larger then the other eye. She raised an eyebrow. “Sorry, I’ve jus’ haven’ seen ye with tha’ thin’ off for a long time.” She nodded. “Wha’ ever tha’ eeji’ is plannin’ he wan’s me and Armenia tae look as normal as possible. So tha’s wha’ I’ll do.” She smirked and pulled all of her orange curls back, taming them into a high ponytail with a simple black ribbon. She then slipped back into her boots and nodded to him. “I’ll see ya soon.” She turned to walk away but was stopped when he grabbed her arm.

“Where do ye thin’ yer goin withou’ me?” He gave her a hard look, although worry was heavy in his eyes. “I’m going tae do wha’ I came here for.” She grinned widely. “And wha’ if ye ge’ hur’?” The worry became more evident in his eyes. “Do ye know who yer talkin’ tae” Her grin only grew wider as she leaned in close to him. “I’ll be fine eeji’, jus’ donnae do anythin’ stupid and make sure ye stay alive so I have someone tae bother when I ge’ back.” He sighed as she turned around and watched her make her way to find Scotland, something taking over him as he took long quick steps to her and grabbed her hand once again, spinning her to face him before he pulled her in for a kiss, his lips pressing to hers gently but eagerly. Eveleen just stood their motionlessly, her face flushed red as she began debating if she should punch him in the face or kiss back. Before she could decide, he pulled back, his face still very close to hers as he whispered softly in her ear. “Ye better nae do anythin’ stupid an’ make sure ye come back tae me alive so I have someone tae care for.” Ireland just stared dumbfounded at him.

She tried to search for her voice but even if she could, she had no idea what she would say to him. She had never been kissed in such a manner. The only other kisses she had ever received where drunken ones and the person usually ended up seriously injured… if they where lucky. She never had someone so close to her, someone she would have to talk to again. She nodded. That was all she could do because just as she was about to say ‘I promise’ Killigan’s face grew displeased as he looked at someone behind her. A familiar strong grip curled around her wrist, pulling her away from him. She silently trailed after him to lost in thought to even realize Scotland was tying her to a mast until she felt how tightly he did it. She gave him a slight glare to which he only smirked. He then gave them both some orders to which she nodded her head to although she barely paid attention to it. Killigan walked over to where Scotland was, watching the British ships close in and simply whispered quietly.* “She better make it out safetly.”
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 pm

The Armenian was taken by surprise as the Scott grabbed her wrist rather roughly, pulling her toward a mast. He let her go and she rubbed at her wrist. What was the hurry? She blanched as rope appeared in the Scott's hands. She had a very bad feeling about this plan. She complied without a word as the Scott tied her to the mast. She stared at his rather pale face, willing herself to trust that he knew what he was doing; to trust him. He left her briefly, returning with his sister at his side. The brunette was surprised to see the she-captain in a dress not much unlike her own. She had her fiery hair pinned up, and dare Alisia say that she actually looked quite pretty. She chuckled softly. Did the Irish woman even know? Probably not. It wasn't long before Scotland had tied his sister to the mast next to her, much tighter, she noted. The Armenian breathed in and out slowly, willing herself to be calm. 'Keep yourself together, he knows what he's doing. It'll all be explained soon.....hopefully.' She wasn't keen to run into a blockade of British ship head on without a plan. It sounded more like a suicide mission rather than infiltration.

Alisia clicked her tongue in annoyance as the British ships advanced on their position. What was Scotland thinking?! Here she was, tied to a mast with Ireland tied beside her, completely vulnerable. She felt an intense nervousness coil within her as the British ships drew even closer. Was this going to work? And what exactly was Scotland planning? He wasn't changing his course to avoid the advancing ships. The thought only made her more nervous. She turned her head, her gaze searching the crewmen behind her. She saw some of her own men with complete and utter worry plastered on their grubby faces. She laughed lightly; she had to be strong, for them. She smiled the most confident smile she could, hardening her brown eyes at her crew. "Don't worry about me men! My orders are simple: Follow the Scotsman's orders. This is his plan and you'll need to be ready for anything!" One of her more trusted men stuttered. "But Capn'! What about yo-" "Didn't I just say not to worry?!" Her smile twisted into a smirk. "I can take care of myself, you all know that. Now get going before I cut myself loose and knock you all senseless!" They nodded quickly, scattering off with the rest of the crew-men.

She turned her gaze back to the ocean, surprised to see just how close the British ships had advanced. She seethed, turning her head to the Irish captain. "Let's hope that your brother knows what he's doing. I'm feeling less and less sure about this by the minute." She could practically hear the British crew shouting orders back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:33 pm

As the British ships grew closer and closer to the point where the Scotsman could clearly hear the captains orders towards his crew, he grinned widely with confidence as he walked calmly towards the side of the boat where one of the British ships were coming at a fast pace. All at once the British Captain shouted "PREPARE TO BOARD." In a hoarse tone. Long narrow boards flew from their ship over to the Scot's, Endless amounts of rope came into view one after another until finally a very broad, bulky piece of wood reached the Scot's ship for the Captain to cross on solely. Scotland remained silent, though his grin never faltered as he glared daggers at the very familiar Captain eyeing everyone down. Alastair shifted uncomfortably, awaiting for his Captain's order but alas the Scot still didn't utter a word, it almost seemed like a staring contest for a brief moment between both of the Captain's until finally someone spoke up.

"Iain Kirkland, correct? You sure are courageous to come too Port Royal in midday. That or a damned fool" The British man commented with a grin as he took a step closer towards the Scotsman's ship. A slight chuckle escaped Scotland's lips as he leaned back against the mast his sibling and Armenia were tied too. "Maybe even both. It's been a long time Simon, Ya still have those scars I gave ya the las' time we met?" A cruel smile replacing his grin from earlier as he cut the other Captain's pride in half. Simon glared daggers at the obviously amused Scot as he decided to use the same tactic. "I recall leaving a few marks on you as well, Maybe i should add a few more." He pulled out his blade with ease, swinging it in the air to show he was swift and quick when using his blade, obviously not unskilled with wielding one.

"Like ya could" He remarked pulling out his own blade and pointing it towards the Brit casually, the both of them glaring at eachother as they still didn't shout any command yet. "I've been looking forward to the day i could cut you and your whole -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- family down, Iain" The Brit said with a threatening tone which only made the Scotsman stiffen a laugh. "Ye need a hobby then. Maybe even counseling if ye have been lookin' forward tae somethin' tha' will only happen in yer dreams, Lad." The Brit's eye twitched in annoyance as he held up his arm with his sword in hand, signaling his crew to finally make there move and attack the Scot's ship.

Scotland still didn't utter a command and instead walked leisurely past the many pirates attacking his ship, barely touching the board that was forced upon his ship that Simon was on. Though the red-head didn't give any commands, Armenia's and Ireland's crew fought anyway since they couldn't just stand there waiting to be slaughtered until the Scot gave directions on what to do. As the fighting finally began, British troops made their way towards the two maidens (Armenia and Ireland obviously =3=) who were tied up, quickly untying the both of them as they helped them back towards their ship. "Are you alright, you two? You're safe now" A Brit said, patting there back as he pointed towards the Captain's quarters where they could hide until the fight was over.

Meanwhile Simon advanced toward the Scot, clashing his blade with the other man's blade, not sparing anymore time just glaring at one another. The swift red-head kicked him away before pointing his sword at Simon's chest, his grin widening at the Brit's determination. "So tell me, What are you doing back at Port Royal?" The Brit asked before lunging towards Scotland, only for their swords to clash once again. "Jus' wanted tae visit ya" He replied, grunting loudly as he pushed on his blade more making Simon fall backwards though quickly getting back up on his feet. "Oh how sweet of you, I can't wait to visit you right before your hanging" He laughed, this time Scotland lunging as he targeted the man's weapon more than Simon himself, clashing with it roughly so it'd bounce out of his hand.

Scotland grinned widely in victory, pointing his sword at the man's neck casually as Simon glared at him, weaponless. Simon's grin never faltered though as a click of a gun could be heard behind the Scotsman's back, his eyes grew wide as he slowly put his sword down to his side once he realized he was surrounded by British troops holding up guns. He looked around his ship and saw plenty of wounded pirates, almost all of them being captured while the others either fled or died trying. The Scot looked around a bit dumb-founded on how fast they were defeated though he was so consumed in fighting the Captain he didn't even realize the plenty of time that had gone by. "Either give in or we'll kill ya here" Simon replied with a cruel laugh, the red-head only grinned sadistically in return and dropped his sword, holding his hands up. "Aye, ya got me. Good job"

Simon's smirk was wiped off his face with the other Captain's never-ending sarcasm and smart ass replies, even after he had won he didn't feel victorious unless he saw his opponent suffer. "Take them all too the brig except 'Captain Kirkland' I want to speak to him for a bit" A cruel smile etched on the Brit's face as Scotland mimicked it, iron shackles being placed on his wrists tightly as he did so. While he was forced onto the other's ship his sister and Armenia's crew glared daggers at him, though he responded with a determined smirk which dumb-founded almost everybody except Alastair who finally understood the red-heads plan. "Eejit" He mumbled to himself, a slight laugh escaping his lips as he was forced down into the brig with the others.

(( If you still haven't figured out his plan i'll just tell ya here xD Or atleast what he's done so far. In short terms, he purposely didn't give orders and gave up so he'd be captured, thus being sent to Port Royal and too the main prison to be hanged. Which is why he commanded Armenia and Ireland too go to the main jail in Port Royal and help break out every inmate. And that's also the reason he said that they'd might see familiar faces there xDD Because him and his crew would most likely be there. Not to mention if they break out every inmate in a very big jail it'll start a ruckus in Port Royal and more British troops will be distracted with other pirates xDDD YES I THOUGHT THIS THROUGH. And that's only half the plan *Isn't all that stupid* Oh yeah and Simon is just a bonus if you're wondering why he hates the Kirkland's so much XD Kinda simple. Since this is still kinda historically accurate, The Brits have always hated the Scots, irish, everyone. Just like the Turks hate the Armenians. So on and so forth. And the fact i can see Ireland and Scotland at Port Royal a long time ago, starting BALLET for their own entertainment and becoming infamous pirates. ))

Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am

Sweat beaded from the Armenian's brow as the British troops made to board their ship. It wasn't long until Brits began pouring onto the deck making her budge against her restraints. This was an incredibly bad idea. She looked to the Irish captain next to her, noting how she also looked nervous, though not nearly as nervous as the brunette felt. She saw all three captains' crew members draw their swords and pistols, ready for battle. She was so engrossed in counting their odds against the Brits that she didn't even notice their Captain as me made his way towards the Scott, who was leaning casually against the mast her and Ireland were tied to. Her eyebrow twitched. 'I hope you know what you're doing Scotland....'

It wasn't long before Scotland and the British captain started talking. Alisia strained to overhear their conversation, though she caught that this captain's name was Simon. She watched the two intently. Whatever was being said, it definitely wasn't friendly. Her eyes widened as the two captains drew their swords, malicious smirks gracing both their faces. Her eyes were glued to their battle, despite the numerous British troops that had invaded the deck. At first they seemed fairly evenly matched, though the Scott slowly began to gain the upper-hand. She sighed; she really shouldn't be worrying about him. 'He can take care of himself. Focus on what you need to do Alisia.' She snapped to attention as she heard battle cries all around her. The British, Armenians, Irish and Scottish had leapt into a massive brawl. Bodies began falling left and right. She paled as many of her own men dropped like flies. She closed her eyes, turning her head from the scene. She couldn't bear to watch. They were all such new recruits, she should have known better than to let them fight against well trained British pirates.

Her eyes snapped open at the feeling of a kind hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright miss?" His voice was distinctly British, though his face held worry. Her face fell. That was right, her and Ireland were dressed to look like normal maidens, merely in the captivity of some crazed pirates. She nodded her head weakly in response. "Let me help you." he said. She kept her brown eyes trained on the floorboards as he cut her loose, placing a hand on her back to guide her away from the bloodshed. She stole a glance behind her, her jaw nearly dropping. A smirk was plastered on the Scott's face, iron shackles now bound on his wrists. She gaped in horror. Scotland had lost. She froze in place. She wanted to take the sword from the British pirate next to her and run to defend him; the man who saved her life. She was about to call out to him, but bit her bottom lip, silencing herself. She would have shouted if not for the confident smirk on the ruby-haired man's face. Was this....part of the plan? She blinked in confusion before it finally dawned on her. He let himself be captured so they would take him to prison. That was where her and Ireland came in. She gulped, nodding reassurance to herself before following along with the British man as he guided her and Ireland to their captain's quarters. Upon arriving the brunette sat down immediately, her face in her hands. This was going to be a long journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before the British ship arrived at Port Royal's docks. The Armenian raised her head, meeting her gaze with one of the British pirate's. "Ma'am, we've reached the docks. Allow me to escort you and your friend to land." She nodded in agreement. "Of course, thank you." She feigned a smile. He smiled back in response, offering his hand to her. "Of course. Come along now." She took his offered hand, checking to see that Ireland would be following her. After receiving a confirming glance, she followed the British man onto the ship's deck. Her and Ireland were helped onto the docks, receiving a parting bow from the British pirate. "Good day, and be safe m'lady." She nodded back to him. "Th...thank you. You too." He tipped his hat, departing to meet with the rest of the British crew. Alisia sighed, turning to face her Irish companion. "I assume Scotland will want us to follow them to the jail. We're going to have to be discreet about it though." Her face wrinkled in distaste. "I don't like this once bit."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 am

*Ireland’s attention was completely side tracked. She hadn’t even realized the British pirates boarding the ship until a man came to her side, slowly starting to untying the ropes from her. She shoved all thought’s a side and looked at the man with large green eyes. Time to focus. “Don’t worry ma’am, we’re going to get you out of here safely.” Said the British man, blue eyes focused on the ropes as he finally set her free. She pretended to stumble forward, shaking her head softly as she looked up at him, feigning the best British accent she could, which she was quiet good at from experience of mocking her younger brother. “I’m fine thank you.” She smiled weakly at him, talking slowly paced steps. The Brit shook his head. “I understand taking other pirates as hostage but simply taking a poor innocent girl like you… it’s ludicrous!” He slowly trailed behind her as she followed the Armenian girl. She knew he would be able to see a scar or more… “They’ve had us in there for god knows how long… torturing us… starving us… even…” She paused, her head lowering as her eyes began to water. He shook his head in disapproval. “You’re safe now. No need to worry.” She smiled up at him and sniffled softly, whipping her nose.

She followed the pirates that lad Armenia and her to a room that Ireland had assumed to be the Captain’s room. She sat down next to the Armenian girl and gave her a reassuring pat, smirking softly, but saying nothing. She simply leaned back against the chair and closed her eyes falling asleep quietly.*

X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

*Ireland woke up to the soft gentle tug of a British man. She had almost begun to revert back to her Irish accent and curse the man off but quickly stopped herself, jumping awake and heaving a sigh to play off the ‘Poor traumatized damsel.’ She followed them off the ship, the man asking if they needed help or assistance. She shook her head and watched as they headed back to the ship. She smiled, yelling a happy ‘Thank you’, the British accent still hanging on her words as she waved. The second she turned around, the smile was replaced with her usual grin, her lips finally feeling normal once again. “I though’ tha’ damn British accent was goin’ tae drive me crazy.” She laughed as her face twisted into a displeased state. “We’ll ge’ their jus’ fine. Jus’ donnae hold yer head up to high or walk in long strides with pride.” She began to make her forward, noting how busy the more populated place was. She sighed and began heading straight into the crowd. “We shouldn’ separate from each other. Blend in with the crowd as much as possible. If we were tae take a less populated area we’d stick ou’ more.” She looked back at the Armenian, waiting for any input.*
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 am

Alisia chuckled lightly at the Irish woman's excellent rouse. "You sure had them fooled. I honestly didn't know you could imitate a British accent so well." Her gaze hardened as Ireland's face set into an uneasy expression. She nodded at the red-head's instructions. "Makes sense. We wouldn't want to attract any unwanted attention." She followed after the Irish captain as she melded right into the crowd. She was much less nervous than Alisia was, obviously. The brunette found herself glancing left and right every step they took. Was she paranoid? Oh yes. She had this constant worry gnawing at her mind, the worry that someone would recognize them at any instant and British troops would be on their heels. In all her worrying, her thoughts drifted back to the biggest problem in her mind. Turkey. She expected to see that white mask at any moment, accompanied by that damned smirk of his. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head, trying to dislodge the image. It would do her no good to worry like that now, she had to focus. Her and Ireland had a mission to complete.

Alisia was pulled from her thoughts at the Irish woman's question. She scratched at her head in thought. "Hmm, well, we definitely don't want to seem overly suspicious. Who follows men being sent to jail? We need to find a way to get into the jail, a way that won't be too suspicious. I can't think of a way for us to get in there in a large group though...." She paused, an image suddenly materializing in her head. Enlightened, she snapped her fingers. "Okay, I know this is going to sound like a really bad idea. But...." She leaned in close to the red-head's ear. "There are female guards in this city, right? We could lure them off somewhere, claiming there's trouble. Then....." she smiled mischievously, "we could take them out. As guards it'll be easy to slip into the jail-house without question." A smile plastered itself on her face as she awaited the Irish-woman's response.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 am

Ah, the life of a pirate. The looting of ships, plundering of villages and enjoyment of vast quantities of beer. The wealth, fame, glory. It was a beautiful life, one awesome enough for the likes of Captain Gilbert Beilschmidt. He savored the sensation of gold coins running through his fingers; the feeling of a newly opened beer bottle meeting his lips; the taste of the salty air as it whipped his silver-white hair back from his face.

The albino shifted uneasily, waking from his pleasant dream. Rather than tasting salty ocean air on his tongue he tasted the stench of damp mold and mildew. Ah yes, that was right, he was in prison. The Port Royal prison no less. The familiar grey-cobblestone walls continued to taunt him, promising no chance of escape. He shrugged his shoulders, letting his lids close slowly as he drifted back into a sweet slumber....

His slumber would be sweet, if that damned guard would stop rattling the bars of his jail cell. He sat up groggily, rubbing at his eyelids. He didn't get to sleep around here often. He noted that the guard was slipping a bowl of....something between the bars. The albino peered forward, scoffing at its contents. "Really? More of that BALLET again?" He spit at the man's boots. "I'd rather eat all the mold off these walls than take anything from you unawesome bastards." His crimson eyes glinted with malice. The guard only sighed, shrugging at the captain's defiance. "Fine, whatever, you can starve and die then. It'll save us the trouble of hanging you."

The angered captain's red gaze followed the guard as he walked off in another direction, no doubt checking on another prisoner. He peered his head towards the bars, looking left and right. When he was sure that no-one was watching him, he snatched the bowl up, downing its contents quickly. He coughed at the wretched taste, tossing the bowl on the floor angrily. "Why does all of their food taste like BALLET?!" He leaned back gruffly against the wall of his cell. He rubbed at his sore temples. "Man....what'd I'd do for some good beer and wurst right now..." Sliding back down the wall, his rested his head against its cold dampness, recalling how he unawesomely ended up in this jail house....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain! Captain! Wake up!" The albino shot up abruptly, glaring daggers at his frightened crew member. "Vat?! Can't you see that I'm enjoying an Awesome nap Riktoffen?!" The pirate nodded vigorously. "Y-yes captain. But we're nearing Port Royal!" The German captain nodded, rubbing his aching neck. "Ja. That's good. So what are you so frightened for?" The crewman gulped slightly, playing with the collar of his shirt. "Well, you see Cap'n, there's ummm....." "There's what?! Just spit it out you dummkopf!" "Vell Captain, we're being invading by the British navy right now."

His eyebrow twitched as he grabbed the man's collar. "You damn idiot! Vhy didn't you wake me up sooner?! We wouldn't be in this mess!" The German crewman waved his hands defensively. "Ja captain, but vhenever I do wake you up you always get really angry..." The albino scoffed, shoving the useless man out of the way and storming onto the deck. His eyes widened and he threw his hands up in exasperation at the sight before him. His men were being slaughtered left and right by British troops; they obviously weren't prepared either. "Vat the hell?!" His outburst caught the attention of the British soldiers, who immediately made to attack him. One lunged at him, sword drawn while another drew out his pistol. Gilbert only smirked, easily dodging the Brit's sword before drawing his own. He sidestepped, whipping around behind the soldier before slashing across his back. The smirk never left his face as he turned on the other man, promptly swinging and severing his pistol-wielding hand.

The albino's eyes widened as a sickening blow was delivered to the back of his head. He crashed to the wooden deck, fighting to retain consciousness. He craned his neck to see a British navy officer smirking down at him, the butt of his sword dripping with Gilbert's blood. The German seethed at him, trying to utter something before he lost consciousness. "You.....MY BELOVED...." The British man scoffed. "You're one to talk....."

That was the last thing he heard before his world became black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so now here he was, stuck rotting in this jail cell for God knows how long. He had lost track of time. Had it been days? Weeks? He couldn't remember. He opened his eyes slowly, missing that feeling of freedom that soared through his spirit. He rubbed at his aching eyelids again, his mind wandering off. 'I wonder how West and Italy are doing right now. I bet they're enjoying freedom.' He smiled to himself. 'Who knows? Maybe they'll come rescue me....if they ever figure out that I'm missing.'

He let his eyelids fall again, only to be interrupted once more by commotion coming from down the hall of the jail house. He scowled, waiting until the fresh prisoner would be brought into an empty cell and quiet down. It was going to be a while before he could get some shut-eye. He sighed, leaning against the bars to see who the newcomer was.

Gilbert's eyes widened. Being brought down the hall of the jail cell was a ruby haired pirate with flashing emerald eyes. A smirk was set upon his lips as he was thrown into the jail cell just to the right of the albino pirate. Some other men, whom Gilbert suspected to be this man's crew, were thrown in other empty jail cells not too far away. The albino's eyebrows furrowed. 'Holy Fritz, I've seen that man before....' He bit his lip in realization. 'That's that Kirkland pirate that the officials kept talking about! I've seen that MY BELOVED before....always getting to my loot first....' He had never actually met the other captain in person. He smirked, leaning against the wall of his cell. There was no time like the present. "So, what're you in for, Captain Kirkland?" he taunted, the smirk never leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 am

As the red-head was escorted towards the Captain's quarters rather harshly, The British troops locked the door tightly as two of the troops stood next to the door to ensure no one could escape or interrupt the Captain's business. The Scotsman merely glanced at the doorway, not bothering too try and leave as he made his way towards the Captain's seat, promptly sitting in it once he heard loud footsteps outside the room which were growing louder at every step as the person moved closer.

Simon finally made his way into the room, he locked the door once again as his full attention was now on the Scotsman who seemed to have fallen asleep in his chair. 'How could he be so calm to the point he fell asleep in MY chair?' the Captain questioned to himself, his eye-twitching from annoyance as he forcefully moved the red-head off his chair and onto the hard wooden floor. "You sure have alot of bravery to be sleeping in my chair" He commented in a threatening tone.

Scotland opened his eyes slightly and yawned, nodding as a smirk grew on his face. "It takes loads o' courage tae fall asleep in a chair. I agree" He remarked sarcastically, the British man sighing heavily at his usual smart ass comments. "You just don't know when to stop, Do you? And to think. From the kindness of my heart I brung you here instead of letting you rot in the brig" Scotland chuckled slightly, glancing at him with his bright Emerald eyes as his grin grew wider. "Ya really think I want tae be here with ya then with ma crew? It's obvious ya want something from me so spit it out"

"I want to know why you're here in Port Royal..." He said in a stern tone, his eyes glaring down at the ruby haired man as the Scot just shrugged it off. "I already told ya, I came tae visi' y-That is not the truth and you know it!" The Brit interrupted, his foot tapping on the floor impatiently as he itched to just use physical force to get what he wanted. Scotland surprisingly didn't argue back or even stutter a word after that, he seemed more focused on something else which made the Brit even more angry to the point of snapping. "Are you listening?!" The Brit shouted once again, this time moving out of his seat and grabbing Scotland by the collar roughly. "Ya say somethin'?" Scotland replied, a permanent grin etched on his face as the other man fumed, striking him in the face though he already figured he'd do that and laughed it off.

The ship seized suddenly, the Captain stopping himself from strangling the other man as he walked towards the door. "I'll be back. You better act much more serious once i return or a hanging will be the least of your worries" He replied, stepping out of the room and dissapearing. 'They mus' be droppin' off some cargo or Armenia and Ireland..' He thought quietly to himself, taking that opportunity to reach the Captain's desk and search for anything that might be valuable in the upcoming future. Nothing was worth taking though as he made his way back to where he was originally standing, the ship beginning to move again just as he left the desk.

Simon returned shortly after, though this time grasping the Scotsman by the arm as he pulled him out the door and onto the deck. Scotland glanced at him a bit confused until the jail came into view. "Looks jus' like i remembered it..." Scotland murmured to himself, Simon's cruel smile returning to his face. "Too bad i never got to find out why you were here. Doesn't matter anymore though. This jail has the finest security, nobody's been able to break out of it for over a century" Scotland glanced at him, giving him an expression that showed he couldn't give two *SPARKLEYPOO*'s. The Brit shut his mouth and glared at him, shoving him off his ship immediately as the ship halted once again. Other Brit's quickly followed as they kept a tight grip on the Scot, though he didn't even try to struggle.

Once he finally reached the obviously worn down jail, he glanced at some jail cells that were inhabited by mostly skinny men, or skeleton's. Once he reached his cell, the soldiers dispatched his shackles that were tightly around his wrists before quickly shoving and locking him in the jail. Scotland rubbed his wrists for a moment, sighing as he sat down on the cold, hard floor that was covered in mold and dripping with water. The Scotsman didn't seem too fazed by it as he watched his crew also get locked up, sighing slightly before his attention moved towards an Albino man next him who randomly decided to talk to him.

"So, what're you in for, Captain Kirkland?" He heard the red-eyed man say, A laugh slightly escaping his lips before leaning his back against the metal bar before he closed his eyes and tried to drift to sleep. "None of ya business" He merely said, though his tone of voice wasn't one who was annoyed or even angry, he smiled slightly and enjoyed the peace for awhile until falling into a deep slumber.

Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Somewhere in the world, Pirate England is trolling around and defeating the Spanish Armada.

trolling trolling trolling Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 1638528589 trolling trolling trolling

Why yes, his admin refuses to post in here for real. You're just now realizing this? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:36 am

Mermaids are said to sing to sailors to entice them and enchant them into the water. Once in the water, they take the sailor down to the depths of the sea where the sailor drowns, and the mermaids eat them. Mermaids that are taken onto dry land change and have legs, but they will dry up and die if out of water too long. The kiss of a mermaid will physically heal a human, and her tears have magical properties.

Click. Clack. Click-Clack.

She grazed her hand against the teak wood of the hull, enticed with the stories it had to tell. The woman opened her serpentine eyes to gaze at the flag on the mast. The smile on her face disappeared into something grimacing and cruel beyond description. Pirates.

Click.

Last edited by Mermaid!Seychelles on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm

The redheaded woman's lips curled into that of a mischievous smirk, a plan forming in her head almost instantly. "Follow me." She said to the Armenian as she grabbed her hand and dragged her behind a building. She then peaked from the side of the building, noting two female guards not too far from them. Perfect. She walked on back over to Alisia and took out a dagger from her own boot. Eveleen brought it up to eye level, twirling the blade in her hand. "Yer goin' tae go call them guards over there, tell them a man robbed an' attacked yer friend. Sound as frantic as possible." Eveleen then gripped the dagger in her hand, stabbing it into her upper left thigh. She bit her lip, holding back a groan since the blade wasn't exactly all that sharp. "I know ye can handle yerself. Go."

((SINCE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WRIITEEE I'm assuming the entire group got taken to jail aye? If not I'll edit this = u =.))

Killigan paced the small amount of jail cell that wasn't crowded with inmates as he stared at the floor. He knew that Ireland could handle herself, yet he was so worried. She was infamous for doing stupid things, purposely getting herself in danger, purposely hurting herself all so that she could advance to her goal. It always displeased him. But, she was the captain, and he had to let her have her way. Where was she now anyways? Had she safely made it off the boat and was continuing with the Scott's plan as discussed? Or had she made an error and ended up in the same fate as him. No, she couldn't be. He wouldn't let himself except that. His foot connected with another's, making him trip forward to the ground. The man glared down at him. "Yer pacing is annoying." The Irish man got back to his feet, glaring at the man before headbutting the other, watching as he passed out to the floor. The others cheered, only annoying Killigan more. He just leaned against the wall and tried to think of other things.

Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:04 am

Alisia nodded at the Irish woman. Her plan seemed a bit....well...very risky, but what over choice did they have really? It was, after-all, the Armenian's idea to begin with. She swallowed as the red-head stabbed her own thigh. 'Dang. This woman doesn't take any chances. She sure would make an amazing actress.' Not wasting anymore time, the brunette made her way towards where the two female guards were posted.

As soon as she caught sight of the guards, Alisia immediately wet her face with tears; fake tears of course. She remembered learning this technique from her close friend. A smile played on her lips at the memory of the Greek man. Heracles was one of the few people she could trust in this world of pirates and mayhem. Her eyes drifted towards the blue waves lapping at the docks of Port Royal. Where was he now? Was he doing well? She hadn't seen him in years.

She shook her head, dislodging the thoughts. Now was the time to focus; Scotland and the others were counting on this. Nodding to herself, she approached the two guards who seemed startled by her sudden appearance. One raised a questioning eyebrow at the Armenian. "Can we help you with something, miss?" Alisia nodded franticly, letting the crocodile tears flow. "Y-yes. Please! You have to help me!" The female guards shifted towards her, suddenly alert. "What's the problem?" The Armenian grabbed at her wrist. "There's no time! Please! It's my f-friend! She's been robbed!" The second guard walked up to her, her eyes full of sympathy. "Can you show us where she is?" Armenia nodded, sprinting towards where her Irish-friend was waiting. "Y-yes! Please, hurry!" She could hear the clanking of metal as the guards followed her.

They came upon where Ireland was waiting. The guards gasped with surprise, noting the red-head's nasty thigh-wound. "By God! Are you alright miss?!" One of the guards approached the Irish woman, the other lingering back slightly. The Armenian's eyes narrowed. Now. As silent as a snake, she locked an arm around the guard's neck, clasping a firm hand over her mouth. She dragged the startled woman back into an alleyway, promptly snapping her neck with a sickening crack. She wiped the sweat from her forehead as she began peeling armor from the now-dead woman. She gruffed in discomfort as she fitted the woman's armor to herself.

Fully clad, she stepped out of the alleyway, awaiting for Eveleen to complete her part in their plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates, Hetalia Style.   Pirates, Hetalia Style. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates, Hetalia Style.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next