Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia-fied Asylum

Go down 
+13
Former!Vietnam
Belgium
Søren Mikkelsen
Alfred F. Jones
Alisia Kasabian
Sasha Braus
Arthur Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Spain turned his head to look at both ends of the hall, as he saw other scientists close in on everyone. He looked at Romano, feeling somewhat dead inside knowing that he put Romano in more danger than he was invited for. He'll have to get Romano out of here. That's his first priority. Everyone else here... He'll just deal with them later, maybe... We'll see what happens. He took Romano's wrist and started to drag him out of the crowd of scientists, since Spain was a scientist himself, none of the other scientists stopped him. Once he was far enough from everyone, he looked back at Romano, who looked confused and shocked, and was trying to struggle out of Spain's grip.

Spain tried to smile reassuringly to Romano, and then spoke out calmly "Don't worry Romano, I'm going to get you out of here OK?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Scotland eyes flickered open when he heard punching/stomping/yelling etc. He looked around and saw a bunch of labcoats in his view, which meant they were caught or something along those lines since it was peaceful before he fell asleep. He saw Ireland beating up everybody she saw which only made him smile and feel proud that they were related.

The Scotsman felt a wave of anger when he saw some Scientist use a cheap weapon on his little sister, and immediately stood up. He calmly dragged the scientist by the neck, walked down the hall where noone was around and simply beat the living crap out of the man. Scotland isn't an idiot though, he moved farther from the crowded area on purpose so he could take off the now unconcious and maybe dead Scientist's lab coat and wrap it around him so he'd blend in.

Scotland's auburn colored hair was a dead give away to the scientists who knew him though so he used a bit of his magic, although it was limited, to make his hair a dark brown color which seemed to work nicely since brunette's were known for the dark green eye trait which he had. He walked back and grinned at all the scientists who didn't pay much attention to him, who knew a disguise was this easy to pull off. He grabbed Ireland and started to walk out of the hallway with still a grin plastered on his face.

((Finally posted as Scottie!! Now for Romano. 8I JESUS ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Romano stared at the Spaniard who was tightly holding onto his wrist. "Let go!!!!!!" He demanded over and over again while moving his arm in a random order so the Spaniard might let go, but it sadly didn't work since Romano isn't the strongest. He kept staring at the Spaniard, wondering if he was helping or planning to hurt him, He didn't know what to expect anymore.

His wondering was answered though when Spain said he was gonna get him out of here, which made him more confused. If he was an evil scientist, why would he be helping him?? "You're lying!!! You're just taking advantage of me since i'm confused as hell and don't know if you're actually a good person or not!!!" He yelled at the Spaniard.

While he was still struggling a crapton, he saw someone familiar from the corner of his eye. Blonde hair, A ribbon in her hair, and light green eyes, it was without a doubt Belgium. "Hey Bel!!! What are you doi-" He cut himself off when he noticed she was wearing a white lab-coat around her just like Spain. "You can't be serious..... Bel you're some evil freakin scientist too!?!?" He asked Belgium in a really loud voice since he couldn't believe it.

He completely stopped struggling and just stared at the Belgian girl in shock "Lemme guess...Veneziano and Netherlands are scientists too....Am i the only one who didn't know about this!!!!!!!! Why are you wearing a lab-coat Bel!?!? A-Are you gonna try to hurt me or something..." He asked while subconsciously hiding behind Spain even though he was just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

*Ireland felt herself be pulled away from the scientist and groaned lightly.* "Let... me go...." *She mumbled still feeling weak from such a shock. 'I got to get out of here. Oh crap I have to help Scotland. Where is he. He better be alright or else.... what am I talking about? Scotland's me broth he'll get out just fine. But still, I'm not about to let myself be tested on again.' For some reason she heard a small voice in her head. It sounded just like... 'Scotland?' Ireland forced her way out of the mans grip and Scotland's voice stopped.

((Wow this is gay awesomeface but yeah, the drug they gave Ireland made it so that if she touches someone she can hear their thoughts and they can hear her's 030 ))
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Belgium was walking down the long hallway, clipboard in hand, and was writing down formulas of torture. (( <This. )) She looked up when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. The blonde scanned the hallway and saw Romano and Spain, she smiled at them. "Bonjour, Romano, Spain~. And oui, I am a scientist here." said the Belgian, in her normal, joval tone.

She walked over to them, her heels clacking on the hard floor, sending echos down the hall. "I do not know if mein bruder or Italy are here, but I do know that I'm not going to hurt you."

The low country pressed the clipboard to her chest, so no one could see what she was writing down. Of course, she wasn't going to hurt him exactly, but, you never know. She just continued to smile brightly at him like there was nothing wrong.

(( I think this is the longest post I've ever done. YEY. 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Scotland sighed while holding onto her wrist once more but this time more firmly and dragging her into a random cell where they could hide out for awhile, until they thought of a plan. For some strange reason though, while he was holding onto her he could here every thought Ireland was thinking inside her mind. He couldn't explain why, maybe they had Telepathic powers today or something, who knows.

He decided it didn't matter if he could hear her thoughts or not at the moment, right after he threw Ireland into the cell he swiftly grabbed England and kicked him into the cell as well, obviously being rough on purpose since that's just how he was towards his younger brother. He locked the cell door so noone could come in besides Scientists of course and sighed at the two siblings who were glaring at him since they both thought he was an evil scientist who was about to perform tests on them or something.

"It's me ye wee eejit's" He said with his thick Scottish accent and grinned at their surprised faces. He didn't say anything else though, he was too busy thinking of as many plans as possible to try and escape this dreadful place.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

China cried tears of blood at the unicorns rejection. "YOU SUCK UNI." And then the stupid unicorn was dragged away by some people and lots of other people in white arrived and everything was confusing. He decided to follow the grumpy brown-haired one, walking through the brawling mess of people and picking up another tomato that was lying on the floor. The tomato somehow unraveled and become long and flat and very strange, but he held onto it anyway. Then the two brown-haired people were met by a blond girl also in white, and words were interchanged, although they had no meaning to him. The grumpy one seemed very unhappy though. He walked up to them and handed the grumpy one the tomato, trying to make him not upset.

Because China was on crack or something, he didn't know the 'tomato' was actually a piece of paper with some information on it was vital to their survival in the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Armenia muttered curses her breath as the men in white coats began surrounding her. She slowly began backing down the hallway, breaking into a run when the men began to pursue her. She could hear the mob of enraged shouts closing in behind her. The brunette muttered some more curses before turning sharply on her heel down a random hallway to her right. She had no idea where she was heading, but she knew that she had to find someplace where she could hide out for a bit. She also had no idea where Scotland, Ireland and the others had disappeared to. 'Damn...getting separated like this is the last thing we should be doing....!'

She paused in her thinking when she noticed a door that was slightly ajar. She looked behind her. 'Looks like I lost them for a bit. Good, I may have a quick chance to hide somewhere. I have to hurry.' She immediately threw the door open, locking it behind her as she pressed her back against the cold metal door. She held her breath as she heard footsteps run past the door, and down the hallway. She didn't dare to make a sound until everything was dead silent. The Armenian girl let out a breath slowly, and then took in her surroundings. The room was pitch black, and her eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the change in lighting.

Armenia began slowly tip-toeing her way around the room, feeling in front of her and around her. 'There better be a darned light switch in here. If not so help me...!' She paused when she felt a switch along the wall. She flicked it upwards, groaning as she had to re-adjust to the bright light. Before her lay a very messy workspace, files and papers scattered along the desks. Her eyes scanned the room, looking for anything that might be of use to her. She paused when she spotted a computer on one of the desks. She immediately pulled up a chair, and sat herself in-front of the monitor. Her eyes lit up. "Well, what do we have here? Someone left their computer on. I guess this is a lucky break for us, maybe I'll be able to find out some information as to just what is going on here...."

The brunette began rummaging through the computer files, searching for any form of useful information. "Hmmm....test dates, chemical stock, registered employees...." She paused when she came upon a folder labeled: Patient Records. She clicked the folder open, her eyes scanning the files before her. "What's this..."

Armenia paused, her eyes widening slightly as she saw some familiar faces appear on the monitor. "E04890, drug is currently active, status: un-detained. A49924, drug is currently active, status: un-detained. C64772, drug is currently un-administered, status: un-detained...." Terror plastered itself upon her face. She couldn't believe it. Poland, China, Scotland, England, Romania, South Korea, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Ireland. There were all here. "What on Earth...who the hell could organize something like this?! And why the hell is Spain working with them?! This makes no sense...." The brunette girl placed her head in her hands, frustrated.

For a while she simply sat there, trying to regain her composure after what she had just read. "What is going on here....?" She paused when she heard some footsteps echoing down the hallway, jolting upwards when someone began banging against the metal door. "Who the hell locked this?! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!"

Armenia panicked as the enraged man continued to pound against the door. She looked franticly around her for any way to escape, or hide at least. She noticed a door at the back of the room, and quickly made her way to it. She tried the handle, it opened with a sharp click. Immediately she closed the door behind her, noticing a vent above her. Quickly, she dragged a chair underneath the vent and clambered inside. She didn't even bother to pause and check behind her. She kept crawling down the shaft, hoping that she would be able to find the others soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Spain released his grip on Romano, and looked at Belgium and smiled.

"Belgium? You work here too? I didn't know~." He said in his casual cheery voice. Spain brought his attention back to Romano. "Romano~.. We're not going to try to hurt you~. I'm going to try to get you out of here. You shouldn't be here in the first place."

Spain looked down and pondered, and then looked up at Belgium again. "You'll help right?"

Spain smiled when she agreed (( I'm choosing for you Belgium, awesomeface )) and grabbed Romano's wrist again and pulled hims down to his office sneakily, so no one would notice. You weren't supposed to bring the test subjects into any of the offices, so it wouldn't be good if he was caught. He pulled a white lab coat off a coat hanger and handed it to Romano.

"Put it on~. You'll be safer if you blend in~." He smiled reassuringly, and began to rummage through his work desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Romano looked at the lab coat and swiftly put it on himself while staring at Spain and Belgium. He wondered why they were here in the first place and hurting all the Nations so he decided to ask, even though he knew they probably wouldn't answer truthfully or even answer at all.

"Bel....Spain, Why are you working here anyway? I don't get it. Have you guys been hurting all these Nations this whole time!! You even drugged Ireland, Spain. Or atleast that's what she told me.....I refuse to move until you tell me the truth!!" He said while pouting and crossing his arms. He tapped his foot lightly while waiting for a response but let's just say when critical things happen and he REALLY wants to know something, he has zero patience.

He looked over at Bel who was holding her clipboard close to her chest, kinda like she was hiding something so he got suspicious and reached for it. "Bel!! Let me see what you have on there!" He demanded while catching a glimpse of information and drawings of pancakes and doodles and Etc. "You're hiding something.." He said under his breath while staring at the Belgian girl.

After he was done fighting over the clipboard and lost....he stared at his twin who gave him a piece of paper. "The hell......" He said while throwing the piece of paper on the ground, not knowing it was important.
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Belgium glared at him, jerking the clipboard away, "I am hiding nothing ,okay?" She said, letting the coldness enter her tone. She stepped away from him, her serious expression slowly changing back to her normal, cheerful smile.

The blonde was going to stick a needle into his arm, maybe his groin too, but she couldn't do that to him. She was sly and careful, she had several needles up her sleeves, literally. Belgium knew Spain would fret if she struck Romano with a needle, but she wanted the information. She needed it.

But, she had self-control, and a heart. And Romano needed to get out of there alive. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if one of her serums killed her love intrest.

(( WHY DID I BOTHER TYPING THIS? I'M TOO DETAILED IN THE WAYS OF USELESSNESS. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Vietnam grumbled abit. Her hearing was back and her vision was blurring in and out. The sound of the machines around her bed were beeping steadily. Was she still alive? What did they put in her? She didn't know. One of the machine started to beep incredibly loud. Was it an alarm? How long has she been out? She looked up and saw that she was underneath a huge artifical light. No sun or moon light ever been shown into this hell hole. She sat up; Bad choice. Vietnam held her head in both her hands and tried to prevent the room from spinning anymore. "ughhh.." The light burned her eyes, her body was incredibly sore, and her mouth was dried. Turning over to the side of the bed. She tried to get out.

Clank Clank She cursed the clash of metals. Vietnam's feet were chained to the bed. She couldn't move but a few inches away from the bed. They didn't need to have so much securtiy measures on her. Sure she managed to kill a few scientists in one of her ludcirce plans of escape. But it was truely all of thier damn faults for locking her up like an animal. She needed to get back home. She missed everyone: China, Russia, Japan, Korea, and Thailand. Her family. Were they locked up too? "Subject ACD1224 is awake. How are you feeling?" A voice came onto the intercom. "Do you really want to know? Or do you just want a responce to actually approve to you that I'm alive?" She growled. "Well, you've been in a coma for a while now. Three weeks to be exact.." The voice replied not really answering her question.

"What the F--?! Three weeks? What are you trying to kill me? Don't answer that.. Let me go RIGHT NOW YOU MY BELOVED!" She grabbed a hold of the flower vase near her bed. Vietnam threw it right at the intercom. Bullseyes. The Vase smashed into the intercom and knocnked it onto the floor. "Damn MY BELOVED.."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Armenia continued to clamber along the ventilation shaft. She didn't know how long she'd been crawling, maybe an hour or so? It sure felt like that long anyway. "Jeez, why does it have to be so cramped and stuffy in here?" She heaved a sigh as she rubbed at her forehead. "Oh well, I suppose it could be worse....."

She paused as she crawled over a room, hearing what sounded like an argument. "I am hiding nothing, okay?" Curiously, she made her way to the metal grating at the rooms ceiling. She cautiously splayed herself flat against the ventilation shaft and peered down into the room. Almost immediately she caught sight of an angry looking blonde, glaring daggers at Romano. She also caught a glimpse of Spain rummaging through a mess of clutter on a desk. She watched as Romano clad himself in one of the scientist's lab coats. 'Are they actually going to help him escape? Something doesn't seem right about this....'

She paused in her thoughts when she noticed China handing Romano a sheet of paper. "The hell....." She watched tentatively as it fluttered to the ground. 'I wonder what that is..... Even if China IS high or something, he wouldn't give Romano just ANY piece of paper....unless it was important...' Armenia continued to watch the group in silence, waiting for what they would do next.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Romano stared at Belgium again, this time more intently. He rarely saw Belgium act coldly towards anyone especially him. She was always so cheery, and happy and crap. So he knew she must be hiding something SUPER important, so when she looked away from him and seemed distracted he tried to grab her clipboard once more.

If you didn't know this already, Belgium is....strong. She may not look like it but she's strong especially when mad, so all the pulling and yanking of the clipboard over and over ended up making the Clipboard snap in two which ripped some of the information on it and obviously made one Belgian girl very angry.

"O-Oh crap..." Romano picked up some ripped up information on the ground and looked at it, then gave it to her since he couldn't really understand it. "THIS, is the crap you had on your clipboard, It doesn't even look like it's in English!!" He pointed out while picking up more papers off the ground and stapling random ripped ones as a sad attempt to fix them since he could tell Belgium was as pissed off as ever. He handed her the papers while backing away a bit "H-Here you g-go Bel. Good as new...."

Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Belgium snapped.

Congratz, Romano. You've unleashed the wrath of Belgium.

She was glad she was writing in German, so he wouldn't be able to read her words that would form tortuous experiments. The angry blonde snatched the papers, and started yelling at him in Dutch, scolding him in words she knew he couldn't understand.

Belgium suddenly stopped, looking down at her watch, and smirked. "I think my beloved has come out of her coma." she said with such softness it was almost scary. The shorter nation reached up with a gloved hand and stroked his cheek, "I would love to do experiments on you, but you have to get out of here with Spain alive." Her smile never faltered, there was the slight chance that she was cracked with mentality.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: (well here goes nothing... )    Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 pm

As I woke up suddenly wondering where the hell I was.. I stopped and looked around.. "hmm?" what kindof place is this?? white blank walls.. people everywhere?? ... Am In Heaven or something? .. no heaven doesnt have rooms.. just clouds. I slowly got up and opened the door as it opened it made a very load *creeeekkkk* noise that frightened me... I peered my head into the hallway*?* Infact there was alot of other people here.. but what the hell was this place?? I didn't know anything.. anything at all..

I wondered if I should wonder about all threw this weird strange place.. but then I don't even know whats going to happen... that frightend me the most out of everything thats ever happend.

Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:11 pm

*Ireland sighed in relief as she heard Scotland unmistakable Scottish accent and stood up.* Now what? *She asked as she rubbed the spot she had been shocked in. She took in her surrounding and started to look around for anything that could be useful to them.*

(( >:I Gayest. Post. EVER. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 am

Spain stopped searching through his desk for a moment, and looked back at Belgium and Romano, since he wasn't paying attention to what just happened. Belgium started to yell at Romano in a language they wasn't familiar which made him jump. He stared at Belgium in confusion.

"Belgium? What's wrong?" Spain asked and then tried to go look through his desk for that something they needed. Where is it? he thought. I had right here.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Romano looked at Belgium wide-eyed, it was like she completely blew up on him and started yelling at him in some weird ass language. "I can't understand your language!!" He said but was ignored since Belgium seemed to be more occupied, like looking at her watch and stuff. Her smile creeped Romano out, it wasn't like her normal happy smile. It was completely different, Like a twisted smile.

He shuddered when the Belgian girls hand touched his cheek though, she was being weird and it was really starting to freak him out. "W-Wait a minute Bel... Y-You would experiment on me?! And what do you mean your beloved!! You're acting weird.... "
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Belgium's twisted smile grew more 'scary', her hand trailing down his side. "You do have an enticing body, Romano. Enticing yet fragile." She said, in a seductive, yet slightly sadistic way. The low country withdrew her hand from him.

"My beloved test subject, Vietnam. She went into a coma, I assume she's awake now." said the shorter blonde, looking down at her watch once again.

The Belgian girl straightened up herself, shifted her reading glasses, (( I ALWAYS THOUGHT SCIENTIST!BELGIUM WOULD WEAR GLASSES, OKAY? 8I )) and patted him. "Stay safe, okay?" she asked/said/whatever, letting the joval tone come back into her voice. Belgium obviously wasn't in her right mind. She might of caught a mental disease while inside the walls of the Asylum.

(( Lamest post evarrrrr 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: ((I ALWAYS EPICLY FAIL :stare: ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Well, not knowing what might happend I went into the hallway I noticed that there were alot of rooms? still un sure of this place.. what was happening? No one knew.. possible if I try and look for someone maybe they could tell me where I am!! No wait.. What if this is bad.. a Bad, bad place But if it is.. what am I doing here of all people...

So I took my chances and wondered around looking for people.. " 'ello? is anyone out there?" what am I saying this isn't a forest or anything.. but what the hell did I know anyways...
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

China was pissed, ok? First the he had no idea what was going, then a unicorn had rejected him, and now his twin wasn't taking the SMEXIFUL tomato. Snarling under his breath, he launched at Romano and tackled him to the ground, straddling him with his hands around his neck. "I thought you liked tomatoes aru. So take the SMEXIFUL tomato or I'll slit your neck and make you a tomato," he growled, tightening his grip around the Italian's neck. Leaning close to his face, he whispered, "I do love the color red, aru."

(fail post is fail 8D)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm

England was shoved against the cold, hard wall of the jail cell, but the pain only made himself be dragged back into the corners of his mind. A familiar Scot's voice almost pulled him back to reality, but alas, he remained inside his mind.

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady~

England sat in a chair in the middle of a dark nothing, watching every slight flicker of light appear ever so often. Thousands of voices were evident in this space he was in, voices of people who've he had met in the past; alive and dead, and he heard himself, past and present, as well.

One by one, the voices of others began to disappear, and after a while, there was only the voice of himself -present, not past- left. His single voice filled the area up, yet it was rather quiet. Too quiet for his liking, but he couldn't help it. He was all alone now, with no one left to hate or love....

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady~

(( ..... I find the London Bridge song to be rather creepy. |D ))
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: ((weeelll each time i try to make a title my brain goes dead...))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 am

Okay.. So by now you would think I would of been at least seen right? WRONG because of course I'm a secret Ninja ... wait wrong story.. anyways.. I walked farther and farther down the hallway.. seeing no one.. it seemed like everyone was gone.. or just maybe all busy of course.. So I did what I did best.. I hided.. now i-it's not like i'm scared or anything I just wanted to make sure I didnt ... you know get lost or anything.. but then again. this place is creepy..

After along while past I started to hear different people's voices.. I couldn't exactly tell who they were, but I came out of hiding to investagate... (please excuse my grammer awesomeface)

I walked into this room thing.. well it as just like every other room, but you know.. The first person I saw was Belgium.. Now she looked weird, like she's on something.. but of course With my stupidness in the way.. I ran, causeing me to crash right into her, which wasn't the plan but I didn't know..

((DON'T KILL ME I REPEAT DON'TTTTTT))
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: ((i'm sorry I was bored pfffttt))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 am

......... Well.. Where am I you ask? Big bruder.. he's gone.. everyones gone.. w-what is this place??.. Does anyone happen to know?.. Well of course not.. their's no one here.. I get up slowly "ugh" what happend?.. Why was I here anyway.. did anyone know?...

The weirdest thing, I was bare foot.. well of course I was asleep.. Then I look around and see tons, and tons of sharp objects.. what could they be for??.. I slowly walk over to and picked one of them up.. "ehh??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia-fied Asylum
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next