Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia-fied Asylum

Go down 
+13
Former!Vietnam
Belgium
Søren Mikkelsen
Alfred F. Jones
Alisia Kasabian
Sasha Braus
Arthur Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

"Nothing you do will ever be good!" The voices creeped back into her mind. "You're just a wanna be Chinese country. You shouldn't have ran away." She had gotten use to them by now. It could be worst, whatever they had put in her didn't make her hallucinate or some other strange things like that. Vietnam still wasn't sure exactly what the substain did. A sharp of clay from the vase slide underneath her feet. She tiled her head and had a light bulb moment. Taking it into her hands and she began to pick at the chains on her feet. "You should have just stayed with your big brother China. He'll take you back you know~" "SHUT UP!" Vietnam yelled at the voice in her head.

This was not her subconcious at all! She was glad that she was freed from China and was her very own country. Damn. "Bingo!" She had managed to unlock one of the cuffs. Then she started to work on the other one. "Don't be a baby! Swallow your pride and ask him to take you back! Do you want to become a part of Russia?!" Okay this voice was really ticking her off now. "Will you shut up?!" she growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Romano stared at the Belgian in confusion, either she was high or that Belgium was an impostor because she was just acting insane. "Bel, Didn't you say you wanted to experiment on me, and now you're saying to stay safe.... You're acting really weird. Not to mention your voice sounds creepier" He backed away a few inches before some random non-country fell on her and he shuddered at the sight. " Awww BALLET...." He murmured to himself, knowing Bel was gonna go all angry and BALLET on them again. Before she could go ape BALLET he helped her up so she MIGHT not be as crazy. But after helping Belgium to her feet he backed up a little again...since she was fackin scary.

I guess Belgium wasn't the only crazy one after he was suddenly tackled by a delusional Chinese man and choked. His eyes widened from the random attack and started to gasp for air. He WOULD'VE told his twin that he'd eat the so called "Tomato" if he wouldn't get hurt but it's kinda hard to talk when choked BI. The Italian started to struggle in China's grasp and looked at Belgium with pleading eyes for help, since they were friends with benefits afterall.
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Belgium was taken by surprise at the sudden movements. A rather short child crashed into her stomach, thus knocking the wind out of her. She la gasped for air and stumbled a little, looking down at him, then looked at Romano being straddled by a insane Chinese man.

The blonde smirked slightly, sliding out one of her needles from underneath her sleeve. She shifted herself around the child to inject the needle into the Asian's neck. It was a drug for knocking out people, she used it alot. (( I DUNNO IF IT'S DRUG THAT MAKES YOU KNOCKED OUT. BUT. WHATEVA. WHATEVA. I DO WHUT I WANT. ))

She slid the needle out of his neck and straightened herself up to look down at the boy again. "Who are you?" she asked, her tone growing a little cold. The Belgian girl just wanted to get away to her beloved, but it seemed like everyone was stopping her from doing that.

It was starting to drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Russia watched as China went bat-BALLET crazy and wrote down 'Test drug #6 causes hallucinations and possible extreme mood swings in Subject A49924.' Sighing, he turned away from the monitor and pulled his white lab coat off, heading down a hallway towards Test Lab 2, ignoring the little twinges of guilt in his stomach that were telling him that he should be helping China, not hurting him. I am helping him, he argued to himself, the tests were essential for their survival as countries...right?

Pushing open the door to the Lab, he walked to the bed in the middle and sat, and wondered why he continued to put himself through this torture.

"Ivan, you really should be doubting yourself like that," purred a soft voice to his left, a painfully familiar one... This was why he did it, even though it hurt more than it should.

"Anastasia, what a pleasure to see you again, da?" he murmured, keeping his eyes firmly down. The memories of the gun in his hand, the shots that rang through the air, still lingered in his memory, demanding his attention, but he pushed them away. They'd come back later, for sure, but he would stay strong until he could break down in peace...

"Why won't you think about me, Ivan?" whispered Anastasia, coming closer, putting her hands on his shoulders, pulling ever closer.

The way they were standing, it reminded him of the dance, of the one night...no. He couldn't think of that. "It's painful," he whispered back.

Anastasia tsk'd, and in one quick movement brought the syringe out from under her ball gown, stabbing it up into his arm and ramming the plunger down. "You're pitiful," she said coldly as his vision became black at the edges, "Overcome your pain, Ivan. Only then will you be free."

And then the blackness overtook his vision, the images started. The wars, the blood, the bodies...

It was torture.

Why did he keep submitting himself to this?

Because of her.

(8D And Russia makes his fabulous entrance~)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

China continued to tighten his grip on the Italian's neck, before letting go, and smiling good-naturedly at him. "Now eat the tomato like a good boy, aru~" he said, before a bee stung him in the neck and he flopped over. Darkness covered his vision again, and he was pulled into the abyss of his crack-filled mind.

(Belgium. You have alot when it would be a lot. This bothers me. A lot. STAAARE Also I wasn't sure if you were making Vietnam unconscious or China, but I assumed it was me.)
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: ((...........))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

As I saw what was happening, I suddenly felt faint.. but I just stared like nothing was happening. Why did belle do that?.. This all confused me in my little head, like I was going to know.. so I slowly got up, wondering if I should run away, wondering if....

Wait wait.. why would I run away, is it because belle is being totally mentally crazy right now?, or is it that she just stabbed someone with a needle? What could it be? Maybe both? maybe.... I looked around the room.. wondering still what this place was, then it hit me, White walls.. jail cells.. needles.. tons of sharp objects.. this place was an Asylum, I remember England talking about it once or so.. but why was I here? did anyone know? no they didn't they most likely don't even know what they are doing here.. Could I just run, Now? or stand here like I don't understand.. if I could do both I would, But I can't... There's a part of me that want's to run away then there's this other part thats holding me here..

( GREAT THINKING RIGHT awesomeface )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Spain turns around and sees an unconscious China on top of Romano, Romano's neck covered with red marks, which brought Spain to the conclusion China was strangling him. He noticed Sealand with Belgium. He rushed to Romano in an instant worried.

"Romano!? Are you OK?" He said.

He saw a crumpled piece of paper ling on the floor, and slid it towards himself. He straightened it out so he could read the content it held. He scanned through it for a few seconds, recognizing a some of the text, and then set it down so he could pay attention to Romano again.

(( Faiill~ poossttt~. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Clank Success! The cuffs were off of her feet and she was able to move freely. Vietnam stretched out her legs and began to massage them. They truely were stiff from being in cuffs for three whole weeks. Now what was she to do? "Where are you dear brother, china~" The voice sung out. "What, my brother is here?" Vietnam asked the voice confusingly. "Yes, he is come and see him. He misses you~" The voice answered back. Was she insane for listening to the voice and taking it seriously? Maybe, but then she felt a magnetic pull towards the door.

And so she open the door, of course an alarm went off. Vietnam sighed and gave the alarm a good old faashion punch which made it malfunction. Technology, not her best friend. However the magnetic pull made her walk futher down the hall and pass a few chambers. Where could this be leading her? She didn't know.

There was a powerful vibe in her body that made her stop at a door. She hesitated at first but still opened the door. Entering the room she immedaitely spotted Romano, Spain, Belgium, Sealand, and her dear Brother China. But he was passed out on the floor. She instantly ran to him. Vietnam pulled his body away from Romano and started to shake him. "Wake up, Wake up Big Brother!"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Scotland shook his head at the Irish women while still thinking, he had no plans so far which wasn't a good thing. "Wait..." He quietly said to himself while one plan started to form in his cranium. "I still look like a scientist, so i could try to get a key or somethin' and bust us out of 'ere. And we could go get help from our boss, or should i say bosses" He glanced at Ireland since she had her own boss unlike him and England since Ireland was Independent.

The Scotsman knew the plan was risky but it was worth a shot, better than waiting in a small room like sitting ducks. He peeked through the small window cautiously and motioned for both of them to come closer since the area was clear for now. When he noticed England act strange and seem 'out of it' he sighed and walked closer to the Englishman. "This is nar a good time to be day dreamin' ya eejit." He said but noticing his words weren't getting to the Brit, that was very strange

"Ye eejit. Pay attention, what are ye thinkin aboot?" He asked while slightly slapping him in the cheek and waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Romano coughed violently after being released from the Chinese man's grip and touched his neck. "T-The hell, China?!?!" He barely said after another attack of mild coughs. After his coughing fest was over and done with he saw a worried Spaniard in his view and sighed. "I'm fine jackass, thanks to Belgium" He murmured while slowly standing up and walking towards the Belgian girl.

"T-Thanks Bel..." He said while rubbing his neck still and staring at Belgium's sleeves. "Where'd those needles come from anyway? Do you have them up your sleeves or something" He said jokingly while touching one of her arms and feeling the objects underneath her clothing. "Seriously Bel???" He stuck his hand 3 inches deep into her sleeve and pulled out one needle before she could yell and throw a fit. "Damn Bel, these are bigass needles" The Italian held up and started to mess with it while wondering what the substance was inside.

((THERE BI ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Poland manages to slip out of the restraints, since they did a poor job restraining him, and South Corn, and makes a run for it. Dragging an unconscious South Corn nation behind him. Poland stops in the middle of running to catch his breath and wonders why he was dragging South Corn along with him. He saw a small group scientists running towards him, from the direction he was escaping from, and then lightly cursed under his breath. He abandoned South Corn to the scientists and skipped off into a hiding spot. Poland was too busy running that he wasn't really looking wear he was going. So not to long after he trips over Sealand, and clashes onto Romano, which makes him accidentally insert the serum from the syringe Romano was poking at into Spain. Poland rubs his head and gets up, realizing where he is... To a certain extent.

"Like, where am I?" He said, looking around to memorize his surroundings.

((I barely put thought into this one. I just want Spain to go insane already. 8D /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: ((...???????))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 am

Just in case something bad would happen to me or someone else, I kept that sharp object very close.. I mean, I knew this place was going to be bad... But now how do you get out of it alive?? Maybe if you're wearing one of those white lab coats you might possible make it out.. So I tried one on.. "hmm, maybe just maybe I will get out of here.."

I slammed open the door, like i was ready for action.. Yes well.. Big bruder has been to clingy about the training.. So as they say you just roll with it.. So I Trolled down the hall wondering what the freak would happen and Then I stopped.. and saw jail cells??.. Wha- could they before??.. well of course they were for people but, Why would you want to keep them in there?? I looked threw the little bar window thing, and I saw ....England?? "What?.. are you doing in there?" I wondered my own self but still no one could of known..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:02 pm

The sudden heat was suffocating. Iceland felt his breath catching, as the moisture started to disappear from the air. He saw the ice melting, and beneath him, a layer of water was beginning to form at his feet. He felt he was melting. Not like when people are just hot and sweaty, and complaining. He felt like his existence was either dripping down to slush, or evaporating. And god knows that couldn’t be a good thing.

He managed to turn around, to see his sister crawl through an opening that was melted in. His slurred thoughts managed to process that this was an exit. He was about to follow his sister in, when a nagging feeling reminded him that there was someone else with them. He looked around, and saw Denmark, cringing in pain. He almost slapped himself. How could he have forgotten…?

He went over to the other nation, and grabbed his arm. “Come on,” he said softly, and tried to pull Denmark towards the escape, but his hands cleanly slipped off him. So instead, Iceland went behind Denmark, and pushed him, and forced him into the hole, with great difficulty. He followed in after, glad to be leaving that death trap.

Iceland didn’t look around the room they’d just entered; he found himself surprisingly exhausted. But he hadn’t done anything taxing, had he…? No it wasn’t that… he felt like parts of him had melted away. But they were coming back. He curled up on the floor, head in his knees, and a thin stream of water that seemed attracted to him bring back his form. He ignored everything around him…

(EPICALLY LATE POST IS LATE. AND VERY FAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Riiiiiiiiiinnnng.

Something was wrong.

Riiiiiiiiiinnnnng.

Something she didn't realize.

Riiiiiiiiiiinnnng.

Up until now.

Riiiiiiiiiinnng.

Why she couldn't see.

Riiiiiiiiinnnng.

Why she had a hard time speaking.

Riiiiiiiiiinnng.

Why this ringing noise kept repeating in her mind.

Riiiiiiiiinnng.

What the test really did to her.

Riiiiiiiiinnng.

It scared her.

Riiiiiiiiiiinng.

She realized the truth.

Riiiiiiiiinnng.

The first test gave her strength.

Riiiiiinnng.

The second test gave her the ability to be, in a sense, one with fire.

Riiiiiiiinnng.

They both came at a cost, though.

Riiiiiiiiinnng.

She was to lose her senses.

Riiiiiiiinnnng.

She was to lose her sanity.

Riiiiiiinng.

She was to lose her emotion.

Riiiiiiiinnng.

And there was nothing she could do about it.

Riiiiiiiinnng.

She made her way into the corner of the rooom.

Riiiiiiinng.

She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Riiiiiiiiinnnng.

But the scream only came to be a barely noticeable whisper.

Riiiiiiinnng.

Her fists of fire pounded against the wall, denting it.

Riiiiiinngg.

She wanted to leave this horrid place.

Riiiiinnnng.

She refused to die here.

Riiiinnnng.

For if she died here, what would happen to Iceland and Denmark?

Riiiinnng.

They couldn't suffer more then they already had.

Riiiiiiiinnnng.

But what could she do to help them?

Riiiiiinnng.

When she's almost at her breaking point?

Riiiiiinnngg.

The fire burnt words into the wall.

Riiiiiinnngg.

Without catching the wall on fire.

Riiiiinnngg.

HELP, it said.

Riiiiiinnnngg.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE.

Riiiiiiiinnnng.

A scalding hot tear slid down her cheek, as she pounded the wall once more.

Riiiiiiiiinnng.

What she would do to leave this place.

Riiiiiiiiiiinnng.

What she was willing to sacrifice in order to get out of here with everyone alive.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiinnng.

Was there a way?
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Armenia's brows furrowed at the scene before her. China had just gotten through strangling Romano, ((lol)) in which lead to Belgium injecting some liquid into his neck, causing him to pass out. She cringed as he flopped over like a dead animal. 'Belgium sure seems ruthless, I'll have to remind myself not to get mixed up with her.'

She perked up as an Asian woman came stumbling into the room, taking China's unconscious body into her arms. "Wake up, Wake up Big Brother!" The woman seemed...almost desperate. 'China's her brother? I wonder...could she be Vietnam?' The brunette continued to watch in silence, anxiety closing in on her. She gritted her teeth. 'Even though Spain did betray us...I'm sure he'll keep Romano safe. It seems Belgium's in league with Spain as well...I'll leave them to that then. I still have to find Scotland, Ireland and the others and make sure that they're safe.'

As silently as she could, the Armenian woman clambered onward through the ventilation shaft, a new determination coursing through her. After another 15 minutes or so of her clambering, she decided to take a minute to rest. She propped herself against the wall of the shaft, heaving out a sigh of exhaustion. 'This is crazy, I don't even know where to start looking. It's best that I not go back to where we split up before, guards and scientists could still be roaming that area. But.....I don't even know where Scotland, Ireland and the others fled to. It all happened so fast....' She rubbed her palm against her forehead. 'And this place....this place is so spacious, it could take me a long time before I find any friends or allies....I'm going to have to make a move sooner or later though.' She nodded to herself and continued on through the shaft. She would find them, she had to. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she let something happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Slap.

England's eyes widened slightly as he felt the impact of his older brother's hand to his cheek, snapping out of it for only a moment. His eyes then narrowed, as he glared at Scotland, while spatting out in a cold tone, "What do you want now, you wanker!?"

His emotions were out of control. He couldn't control what he said or how he acted anymore.

You've gone insane, England.

But then again, you were always a bit crazy.

After all, you were constantly changing your looks.

Your personality.

The way you felt about people constantly was flexing.

You built up a bad reputation, and then completely demolished it; replacing it with a good reputation in some people's heart.

And immediately after that, you replaced your then caring self with a controlling freak.

You went too far with your power, and this is the consequence.

Feel it, England.

Feel the pain, hatred, anger, sadness, torment, and misery you've brought down upon yourself.

Feel it 1000 times worse then you ever had before.

England's expression then turned to one of pain, then anger, then misery. It's as if he couldn't make up his mind what to feel, how to act, what emotion to show. He turned away from the Scotsman, his hands clenched next to his sides. England hated this, but he couldn't stop this cycle of never-ending, out of control, raw emotion.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:16 pm

(God I posted this as Ivan and then I deleted it and I forgot to copy it and now I have to retype my BALLET load of typing. OTL)

China floated in the darkness of his mind. It was nice here, quiet, tranquil, no angry unicorns or grumpy Italians. Suddenly he found himself facing...himself. The double watched him calmly with it's strange, blood-red eyes and finally said, "It's about time I got a new body."

China just glared back. "Wtf this is my body aru! You aren't taking it from me aru!" he growled.

"But my dearest Yao~ I am!" the double replied in it's silky voice, gliding closer. "You are powerless against me...While you were raving about unicorns, I have been planning my way out...I know everything about you, all of your weaknesses~"

"...That's a little creepy aru. BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT GETTING MY BODY ARU!" China tried to move away from the double coming closer but found he was stuck. His muscles strained against the invisible bounds and yet could not move an inch. The double, who we will now call Steve to prevent confusion with Yao, leaned over to whisper in his ear, his breath tickling Yao and sending shivers down his spine.

"It's my time to shine now....aru."

Steve opened his eyes--eyes, how long it had been since he had them! How nice it was to be able to see again!--and stared up to the Asian girl shaking him wildly. Well this was a nice welcome.

He pushed the girl aside, snapping, "Be quiet, girl!" and ignored the screams of fury from Yao in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 am

(( is it ok to join in this thread~? *wants to make sure before just jumping in* ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm

((Yeah, its fine~ Make sure you have fun~))

Vietnam crossed her arms. "Really? Really?" Was all that she could think of. Obnixious, child-ish, and loud mouth big brother pushed her away. All she was, was worried about him and that was all, but seeing that he didn't need her damn help. Then fine! He could be that way. "Brother so Kind, Brother so lovely, My brother is mine and mine alone.." The voice echoed in her head. "What the--? Get out of my head damnit!" She grabbed her head and tried to deafen the voice.

What was she turning into? Oh god if she turned into Belarus; then all would be choas. The thought sent shivers down her spine. "I AM NOT BELARUS! I'M A GOOD SISTER! WHEN MY BROTHERS ARE HAPPY I'M HAPPY!" She yelled at herself. "Oh god; That just made me sound even more like Belarus.. I refuse to turn into her.."

Vietnam got to her feet and started to look for something. Anything to deafen the voice. "My brother is so wonderful~ He is my life~ I'll make a good wife one day; Ivan can just go DIE!

"This is not happening. These aren't my thoughts..."

Finding nothing; she ran towards Belgium and grabbed her by her arm. Tears streamed from her eyes. "Belgium please help me.. " she managed to say between wheeze, "This voice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Opening her eyes at the sound of her name, Belarus blinks in confusion. When had she gone to sleep in the first place? "It doesn't matter how long you've been sleeping, no one even noticed your absence. Not even your beloved brother loves you." a voice whispers in her mind. Shaking her head in disagreement and sitting up, she looks around to see what was going on anyways. After all, that voice had to be lying, right?
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Steve ignored Vietnam's screaming and things and searched through Yao's memories. There seemed to be a lot of them about a tall, blond man. More searching yielded his name, Ivan, and his association, lover. Steve smirked. Oh Yaooo~ I think Ivan seems perfect for my first experiment~ after I deal with these people, he said to the Asian man in the back of his head, laughing to himself as Yao started screaming for him to leave Ivan and the others alone. The pleading and yelling just strengthened his resolve to find Ivan. Getting to his feet, he experimented with the body he now owned. Old, but still flexible. Calling up the dark magic he held within him, he laughed with pleasure as Yao cringed back from the surge of power. He pulled a knife made of dark matter from the Shadow Realm and went to stab the grumpy Italian. Further inspection of the memories pulled up Romano and, for some reason, twin. They didn't even look alike, how the hell were they twins? A quick check for the Asian girl also added to his knowledge, that was Vietnam and sister. So they were all important to him, oh he would have fun playing with them.

Yao tried to regain control of his body was Steve was vastly powerful, and when he called up the power a huge dark wave had risen up before him and he had to jump back or he would have been obliterated from the raw power radiating from it. He raged and yelled and screamed himself raw, but was powerless to stop Steve from hurting the ones he loved most.

(I have no idea where I'm going with this.)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Russia pulled himself from the darkness to find himself in an equally dark room. Anastasia (who is a figment of his imagination, remember?) had disappeared again. Sighing, he pulled his white lab coat back on and went back to the room with the monitors, forcing his cold smile on his face again. It wouldn't do for people to see him down would it? As he watched the monitors, his smile grew colder, and, if that's possible, more forced. Steve had been awoken somehow, he knew that drug shouldn't have been put into his wife! (why yes, China is the woman of the relationship. What did you expect?) Someone was going to get punished for that. But now he better remove Steve from Yao. Before he left, he pulled out his clipboard and wrote, "Persona #1 released from test drug #6 when applied to subject A49924. Persona #2 possibly released in subject A90452." Then he stuck the clipboard back in his pocket, pulled out his trusty pipe from hammerspace, and went to teach certain scientists and personas what happened when you messed with him or Yao.

(So I don't remember is Vietnam already had a test subject number or not, or if she had a drug administered to her. Yah.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:33 am

Seeing an empty room around her, Belarus heads for the door, opening it and heading out into the hallway. She would never admit to it, but she was desperate to find anyone, to know that someone had noticed her absence in some way or another. "Why would they notice you, least of all miss you? You terrify them, all of them. Even your own brother hates you." The voice whispers. Shaking her head she tries to shut it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 pm

(( IT'S ABOUT TIME I POSTED. And I was going to post last night. But my lame internet made my post go poof. 8D /shot ))

Spain's arm jerked back instinctively. He pulled out the needle syringe and looked at it. Most of the fluids had already injected into him. BALLET.... This isn't good. He wasn't sure what was in there. It could be anything. It could even be some kind of poison that would kill him any second n-
His thoughts stopped. He couldn't think anymore.
His vision blurred.
Images flashed through his head.
Voices started up.
Loud voices.
So many voices.
So many familiar voices.
And even fake voices.
Voices he has not yet heard.
Faulty memories flashed through his head.
At first they were happy memories.
Then they grew sad.
Then absolutely terrifying.
He was so caught up in the the things that went in his head, he completely forgot about reality.
Then a pair of voices came up.
They were so loud, loud enough to drown out the rest of the voices.
They sounded almost like some people he cared about.
What were their names again?
They started to yell at him.

Spain covered his ears, his eyes wide open and step back. He began to walk backwards until he ran into the wall. Then he slowly slid down, while his back was pressed against the wall. The voices wouldn't silence. He pressed harder down his ears. They grew louder.
Then it went silent.

Kill them all.

Them? Who's them? Spain closed his eyes shut, tightly. Then more terrifying images appeared. He screamed. He began to twitch madly. He opened his eyes, and saw reality.
He didn't realize it was reality though.
The many images and voices screwed up Spain.
He stood up, and reached for a thin, long, light, metal rod.
A crooked smile spread across his face.
He swung the rod aimlessly.
BANG.
Kitititi......
Spain had dropped his rod, and it rolled away. He looked at who he had hit. Who was that? That person is bleeding now. Spain didn't feel guilty, nor sorry. In fact, he felt pleased. He reached for the rod, which had a dent in it from the impact, and started to swing aimlessly, everywhere.

(( IEFIENGI WHAT DID I JUST TYPE. 8I
Also whoever got hit, is whoever wants to get hit. If no one get's hit in the end, I'll just pick that I hit Romano. |D /SHOOT ))
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: (ehhee~:3)   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 am

Liechtenstein backed away slowly "Wh-What is this.. " She runs down one of the hallways losing her balance and falling into on of the jail cells. She looked around "Eh?" She turned around and saw that the door was slowly closeing behind her. "Wh-Whats happening!!" door slams shut. She stared at the door, knowing that she was going to be stuck in here for quite some time....

((NYEEEHHH))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia-fied Asylum
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next