Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia-fied Asylum

Go down 
+13
Former!Vietnam
Belgium
Søren Mikkelsen
Alfred F. Jones
Alisia Kasabian
Sasha Braus
Arthur Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 am

Throwing open another door, now desperate to find someone, anyone, Belarus is startled to see jail cells. Walking through slowly and trying her best to ignore that annoying little voice, she looks in each cell carefully until she finally sees someone. Not just someone, someone she knows. "Lili?" she asks tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: (( ;w; ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 pm

(( WEELLL HERE GOES NOTHING.. ))

"Sealand are you alright?? From the way you got hit, I would think you were dead."
Am I dead?? Who was this talking to me.. ?? "Sealand it's me, you remember we met once before , before you were alive. I could feel myself not knowing who on earth this was... I also knew something else, I was dieing.~ [i] "Sealand~~ Hello are you going to answer me?? I know who you are but, indeed you don't know me.. Sealand I am God~. I love everyone not just you. " " Y-You can't be God.. I'm not dead yet!" Or thats what I atleast thought. "Ah, you see I am God and no you aren't quite dead. But if no one saves you, you will be~" [i] You will be~ Those words stayed in my mind repeating themselfs over and over, you will be.... What if no one comes.. what if no one cares.. they wouldn't care, I may be adorable and all.. but I'm not a real country. Someone would just take over my land when I pass..

D; If I die now, who knows what would happen England my Daddy~ ;w; would be sad.. I hear this song it sounded pretty~ "You will once die a peaceful death~ no more pain no more stress everything will be all gone no more people no more good/sad/bad times their all gone, same as you~" I realized I couldn't let myself die like that I still had a chance.. I just have to take it. ((*LA CRIES FOREVER*))
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: (yay someone to talk to :33 ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Liechtenstein looked up from inside of the cage/jail cell. "bele!!" Her voice weakend. "A-Are you here to k-kill me.. or get me out.." She sounded quite worried wondering what exatly was going on with this. She stood up, slowly making her way to where she could see beles face threw the bars. She noticed that bele wasn't wearing any lab coats or anything like that, so she must of been on her side.

((HEEEHEE~~ SEND~))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Scotland stared at the Englishman, unable to answer the question that was recently asked since he was wondering what was wrong with his little brother, it was obvious something was up. Yet, he swore he saw the old Iggy a minute after he had slapped him. It'd be a lie if he didn't think about slapping him again to try and make England come back to his senses but he decided that course of action wouldn't be that affective. "Did somethin' hit ye on the head too hard, yer actin like a gurnie." He commented while waiting for a response from his brother.

((DONE BI))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Tilting her head in confusion, Belarus asks, "Why would I be here to kill you? Do you know what's going on? And how do I get you out of this cell? Why are you in this cell in the first place?" the questions spilling from her mouth as fast as they come to her brain. "What's going on? What's going on? What's going on?" she ends up repeating over and over again, crouching on the floor and holding her head between her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: (( :33 ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Lili looked confused wondering if that girl had gone crazy or mentaly insane.. Well of course, she didn't know.. "I-I don't know..what this place is o-or.. anything.. i'm in here.. b-because.. I ran and fell.. and the door c-closed.. " She began to stumble on her feet and fall backwords down. She looked up at the bars and wondered if there was a key for the door. But she also knew that bele was in no condition to go and try to find it. So she yelled. "JUST LEAVE ME HERE.. SAVE YOUR SELF, IF YOU DON'T THIS PLACE WILL MAKE YOU GO C-CRAZY AND.. YOU'LL G-GET TESTED ON... " Which if she didn't exactly get out of here, she would die without water or food.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

*Ireland sighed and walked over to England* "He's finally lost it. Thought it's take him a while longer... *She said before grabbing his cheeks and pulling them roughly. Her eyes widened as she heard the whispers in his head, loud and clear as he did. She let go of his cheek quickly, a bit startled as she finally realized what the drug did* "I can hear his thoughts..." *She said in a low voice as she grabbed his hand, making the voices come back to life in her head. She listened closely to everything they told him* Donnae listen to them ye eejit! "She scolded him, a little irritated at how easily they had gotten to him.* There all lies. There tryin' tae mess with ye head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Looking up at the other girl, Belarus tilts her head, eyes open wide in a way that looked crazy already. "What do you mean get tested on?" she asks before switching to panic mode and saying "I won't leave you here! I don't want to be alone! Someone misses me being gone, right? Right? Right? I'm not hated by everyone, right? Right? Right?" before putting her head back down and holding it again, rocking slightly as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: (( heehee ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Bele~ Calm down.. It's going to be alright.. I'll get out of here.. hopefully.. and we will make it out of here together.. okay??" She smiled trying to talk some sence into her. In her head she felt like she was losing it also she knew she had to get out of here. If not then who knows what would happen.. "B-Bele.. do y-you think you can find a k-key anywhere??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Looking up again Belarus asks, "Where would it be?" muttering "where" under her breath as she waits for the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: (( >:)~ ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

I walked down this hallway, leading to all of the cells knowing just who I was going to be looking for. Liechtenstein of course, who else??... I continued to walk down that hallway until I stopped and saw belarus on the floor. I didn't know that she was going to be there too. "Helle Belarus.. what are you doing here??" He grinned knowing that she was of course trying to save Liechtenstein. "Well since you're both here~ I guess I could just take both of you back to my lab" :troll:
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: ((/...))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Her heart dropped. "eh? Finland.. I a-always thought you were nice.. a-and.. " She sat on the floor holding her head with her hands. "I-I can't t-take this.. this room is i-it some sor-" she couldn't think of what else she was going to say, she couldn't think at all about anything.
These little voices in my screamed my name wanting me to stop what I was doing and come closer to all that have to suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Standing up quickly, Belarus glares at the Nordic country. "What do you mean your lab, and we're not going anywhere. You're letting Lili out and we're leaving." she says coldly, turning protective over the one person she had found who was being nice to her so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: (( >:) ))   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

"So you really think that just talking to me like that will make me let her go??" He smirked. "Please, I've had to deal with Denmarks crap all the time." He looked threw the bars to see Liechtenstein. "Besides, you guys think you will make it out of here?? No one ever makes it out of here. It's impossible basicly. You will go mad/crazy before you make it. " He stepped back to look at Bele's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Smiling evilly, Belarus tilts her head. "You mean I wasn't already crazy? Here I was always hearing people say I was." she says, almost happily.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: ( :D   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm

She standed up looking out from the bars. "F-Finland~ What happened to all of those nice things, and.. christmas??.. " She stared at him threw the bars. "What happened.." She then sat back on the floor and started to shake her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: (( The nice me~ ))    Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 pm

He paused for a second. "You're right.. I was.. so nice. a-and christmas. " ..He looked at bele. "I'm sorry, is there anything I could do??? to help you guys? I can't get you guys out of this place.. Err even I can't leave. But there is one way out, there's this window on the 13 floor. I-It leads to a tree you have to climb down it to get out but It's worth it. " He looked at the cell again. Then he opened it letting the light shine in. He smiled~ "Lili~ You're free~"

((FINRAAANNDDD~~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 pm

(( gah, seeing you two's ages is making me feel old. lol ))

Blinking in surprise at the turn of events, Belarus watches Finland closely for any sign he was acting as she pulls the smaller girl from the cell. "What is this place?" she asks, still not knowing where she was or what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 am

Italy was lying against the wall, of a very white room. It was startling bright. There was nothing in the room, but walls to keep the Italian trapped inside. Italy opened his eyes, and then closed them again from the brightness.
"Veh... Where am I?" He murmured to himself.
He reached his arms out in front of him, and started to crawl to the other side of the room, where he had thought he had saw a door. He reached out to touch the door, and it felt cold compared to the walls of his room, so he instinctively pulled his hand back a little.
Where am I? He thought to himself. He stood up properly, and studied the door. He couldn't find a handle. Before he realized this, the door was pushed towards his direction, and the Italian stepped backwards. A man in a white lab coat was there.
"Veh! Ciao~!" He said cheerfully, happy to see that someone was there. "Do you know where I am~? I found myself sleeping over there~." Italy pointed the other corner on the other side of the room where he was lying unconscious for... Who knows how long? But Italy just kept on smiling.
"You're awake. That's good." The man said.
"Veh~, yes it is~. I think~."
The man pulled a little walkie talkie from his coat pocket and spoke into it, "Experiment I14113 is awake. Prepare for testing."
Italy's head jerked back. Is this 'Experiment I1... er... Some other numbers' supposed to be him? "Testing? W-what's going on?" Italy was growing scared, he wasn't sure what was going on.
A few other people in lab coats made their way into the white room. They started to pull Italy onto a cold hard bed they had rolled in. Italy struggled, but he was weak and his efforts were wasted.
"H-HELP!! I HAVE RELATIVES IN, WHEREVER THIS PLACE IS! DON'T HURT MEE!!" The Italian began to cry a bit, but those men didn't care an ounce.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

She notices that she is now standing up. "T-This place.. is an Asylum.." She looked at bele. "I still don't know how I got here. "

(( stupid short post. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm

He looked at Lili. "You're right.. This place is an Asylum. It's where most crazy mental people go.. or a place where scientists do tests on human-kind. " He Grinned~ "As you can see. This is what I was told to do. But i've decided to let you go, for now anyways~" He walked away turning his back to them smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Tilting her head in confusion, Belarus watches the small Nordic country walk away. "But we're not human. We're countries. Why would they test on us? And if everyone always thought I was so crazy why did I only now end up here?" she asks Lili.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 pm

She looked at bele for a second. "You're right, we are countries!! But we are also people. It's kinda weird you know. " She looked past her down the creepy hallway and for some reason all of the lights in the building turned off. Everything was pitch black, you couldn't see anything not even the person standing next to you. Lili looked at bele.. "W-what happened!!" She hugged her worried about what's happening. OHNOES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

Reaching out to where Lili was to make sure she was still there, Belarus shrugs before realizing she couldn't see that. "I don't know." she says calmly. Having someone with her had made that annoying voice from earlier shut up thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 pm

She looked around, even though she couldn't see anything. Then the lights started flickering on and off, it was sort of creepy. "E-Eh!! This is a problem... " Then there was nothing, no voices, no whispering, no screams. Nothing. She stood there, looking down the hallway. The look on her face was as if she saw az ghost or something, but it wasn't a ghost, it wasn't anything at all. Just her mind playing games with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia-fied Asylum
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next