Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia-fied Asylum

Go down 
+13
Former!Vietnam
Belgium
Søren Mikkelsen
Alfred F. Jones
Alisia Kasabian
Sasha Braus
Arthur Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel-San
Admin

Hetalia-fied Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 pm

((I don't know why but everyone's been talking aboot Asylum's......so i decided maybe an Asylum thread would be cool. If you don't know what an Asylum is, it's a sort of institute for crazy people who are experimented on and shiz. But a long long time ago scientists would take orphans or normal people and expiriment on them, which would overtime make them crazy~ As you can tell it's gonna be another crazy/violent thread.

This is the best plot i could think of: Hetalia characters woke up one day on the heard, cold floor instead of inside their comfortable beds at home one morning. None of them knew what was going on or what was in store for them but trust me they caught on in time. They all became lab rats and were tested on repeadetly everyday. Some countries didn't survive, some went completely insane, and some if not any survived.

YEAH I TRIED TO MAKE THIS INTERESTING. So you can be a scientist if you want but if not then just like RP what the scientists are doing to you or something if noone wants to be a scientist. The whole point in this thread is survival. Endurance. all that shiz. So i guess i'll start ))

Scotland eyes flickered open and he groaned feeling a sharp pain on the left side of his head. He went to touch his face but noticed he was tied up and ended up getting more confused. "What is goin' on...." He said lowly while trying to remember the last thing he did. The Scotsman remembered himself at a pub and then nothing. 'Did i get drunk? Nae i doubt it' He thought to himself while analyzing the room he was in after waking up fully, it was a cell. It was a completely grey room filled with nothing but space and Scotland saw only one tiny window on the door to his cell which reminded him of a jail cell. "Maybe i did get drunk and started BALLET or somethin' and ended up in Jail....but then why am i tied up..." He said while untieing himself but stopping midway when he saw an eyeball peek into his room from the window. he stared at the window not knowing if he should shout for some answers or just remain quiet.

The Scottish man of course picked the first option and started yelling at the people behind his cell door to let him out or he was gonna open a can of whoop ass on them all. At first he thought they left since there was no reply but right when Scotland stopped his yelling fest, ten minutes later he heard a click of the door and saw it slide open. A bunch of tall men in lab coats stepped into the doorway, some of them wore a creepy grin and some just stared at Scotland with disgust like he was a filthy animal. " ...Explain yerself before i kick yer arses" He said in a serious and threatning tone while glaring at them all. The tall men just stared at him, not even bothering to answer the ginger man.

Being ignored of course didn't go well with Scotland so he stood up while still being tied, he could easily take them with his arms tied but the problem is his dizziness from the sharp pain in his head and the number of people there were. He was obviously out-numbered which made him wonder if he really was THAT big of a problem to handle. Thinking about that just made him grin but it was shortly replaced by a frown when a scientist lunged at the scottish man and injected some sort of drug into him with a needle. Scotland gritted his teeth while slowly feeling the effect and falling to his knees. After that everything went blank, he felt light for some reason ((Since he was being carried)) but still had no idea what was in store for him.

((LONG ASS POST IS LONG))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 pm

(( -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- HELL ROMANO. THAT'S PROBABLY LIKE, THE LONGEST -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- POST ON HERE SO FAR. 8I *starts reading* ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:05 pm

(look how far your writing skills have come since you joined, twin Very Happy and now I'm too lazy to post anything. eeeh. maybe later.)
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 pm

(( PFFT Thanks twin~ *Brofists* As long as you join i don't care when you post!! And i know it's super long...Oh well atleast it's good!!))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm

*Ireland woke up in a daze. Her cheek was pressed against the cold white floor forcing her right eye closed. She blinked a couple times to focus her vision and slowly lifted her face off the floor. Her body felt as if it was weighed down making it harder for her to roll over to her side. As she cleared her mind, she looked down and realizes she was being restrained by a straight jacket* "What the...."

*She squirmed backwards till she hit a wall and pushed herself up so that she could lean against it. She looked around the room and noticed a simple white bed was the only other thing occupying the room other then herself. She leaned forcefully against the wall and pushed herself to her feet stumbling a bit but gaining her balance. She walked over to the door and began to yell.* "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR YE EEJIT'S OR I'LL END YE ALL!" *She yelled lightly, her words reaching what seemed like no one. As she started to bang against the door, a little slide opened revealing a pair of cold brown eyes. The door clicked open and a woman walked in. She smiled brightly at her but Ireland glared at her coldly.* "Start explaining before I kick ye arse." *Ireland said coldly as a man from behind her started laughing.

*Ireland smiled brightly and walked up to the woman.* "Ma'am could you please tell me what's going on?" *Ireland asked blinking innocently. The woman opened her mouth to explain but Ireland head-butted her making her fall unconscious. The man spoke into a walkie talkie calmly as he glared at Ireland. She quickly went to run out but was grabbed by the waist and pulled against the man* "You should know better." *Said the voice as he stuck a large needle into a sensitive part or the head, making it hurt ten times more. She gritted her teeth and stared wide eyed at nothing as her vision grew fuzzy. She slowly began to fall down, the man supporting her till she sat on the ground and shuddered. The cold suffocated her till she fell to her side and started rocking slowly, the cold filling her head like a blanket of ice.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 am

(( I can already tell this is going to be popular, mostly because most of the the active RPers *coughWEALLKNOWWHOWEAREcough* like violence awesomeface ))

Poland woke up on a the cold hard floor, face down. He felt cold all over, and his limbs felt sore. He slowly rolled over to look up at the dull colored ceiling, and blinked. Wait- It wasn't pink. And what is he doing on the floor? He quickly turned his head around and noticed this wasn't home, or any place he had visited. He tried to get up but he didn't try hard enough, forgetting that he was aching all over, and fell back to the ground. He tried again, slowly, and sat up and took a good look around.

Poland saw a few other bodies laying on the plain floor, he took a moment to trying to remember who was who... England... Iceland... South... South uuhh... Corn? Was it South Corn? He wasn't sure so he went with that, and Norway. So he was in a random room, with an unconscious England, Norway, Iceland, and South Corn. He blinked and looked at the door and saw someone peeking into the small window, that was placed in the middle of the door, rather high up.

Poland got up and walked towards the door. Poland tried to open the door, but noticed there was no handle on this side ot the room, he tried to push the door open but that didn't work. So he knocked on it to get the anonymous being's attention, if he didn't already have it.

"Uh, hello? Like, where the heck am I? I like, totally have no idea how I got here, and I like, have things to do so~. Like, please?"

Poland saw the being look away, and bring his arms to his waist, was he writing down something? Poland was having a hard time seeing through the window, since he was still kind of dizzy. What was going on? He noticed the being motioning it's hand, as if calling someone over, and then saw 2 more figures appear. Now 5, 7 people? What the heck? Why does he need 7 people?

The door opened, and Poland took a few steps back smiling. Yay~! He was going to go home now~! One of the people from the group came in and Poland started to try to slip through the door.

"Like, thanks~! There like, wasn't a handle on this side of this room so I like, couldn't get out. You should totally fix that or something, and give this room a paint job, it's all bland and stuff." He said, cheerfully.

The man took Poland's shoulder and pulled him back into the room, and Poland looked at him confused.

"What do you like, want?" Poland said.

The man just smiled as one of the other guys handed him a syringe that was filled with a clear liquid.

"W-what are you going to do with that?" Poland asked, although he had a clear idea what he was going to do. HE WAS GOING TO PLAY DOCTOR WITH REAL MEDICINE ~! /shot

Last edited by Poland on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 am

When Scotland finally regained conciousness he was in an entirely diferent room. He looked around and saw his little sister which perked him up a bit, knowing that she was somewhat alright. The scientists that brang him here left the room and locked it, Scotland decided not to do anything unrational until he heard them leave. After a few murmurs and footsteps that quickly faded he broke the rope that was restraining him and ran over to an unconcious sister. "Sis..." He said quietly to himself while nudging her a bit to try and wake her up. He was so concerned about his sister that he didn't even notice the unconcious women that Ireland hurt or the man standing in a near corner writing down his observations about the siblings. When he finally realized he looked at the man and frowned "Are ye the one who did this to me sis?" The man didn't say a word and just kept writing. Scotland just grew more angry and stood up "Answer me or ye will regret it" he said harshly while walking towards the man. The guy pulled out his walkie talkie just in case and smiled a devilish smile "I wouldn't do that. You wouldn't want to wear a straight jacket like your sibling. Or should i say E04890." Scotland just stared at the man. 'E04890? Is that what they're calling us?' He asked himself.

He had so many questions he wanted to ask but he knew he wouldn't get any answers even if he tried. "I donnae care aboot wearin' a straight jacket. Striking ye in the face will be worth it. Yer kinda dumb for not putting me in a straight jacket to begin with" He said with a smirk and punching him dead in the face. Scotland easily overpowered him which sort of pissed him off in a way. The only thing these scientists were good for, was knocking them out with drugs and calling for help. The man seemed sort of shocked when Scotland hit him in the face and fell from the impact, he thought his threats would get to the scottish man but he was dead wrong. The man quickly called for back-up but was interrupted by another rough punch to the nose. "Yer not so tough after all" Scotland said while grabbing the man's walkie talkie and smashing it with his foot.

Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

Female Norway slowly opened her eyes, her throat extremely dry and her body aching. Where am I....? She glanced over at all the white walls, and bodies lying on the floor. It made her nauseous, all of it. She couldn't stand white, and the blood stains on the walls didn't help in the least. Biting her lip, she stood up, slightly wobbly. She looked over where her troll normally was to have him help her, but to her surprise, the troll wasn't there. Noticing her brother, she walked over to him. "Icelan-Mmmphh!!!" A hand was clamped over her mouth, and to her displeasure, she was thrown over a muscular man's shoulder. Norway kicked and hit the man, but to her avail, he remained perfectly fine. He walked out of the room, and opened the door to a new, secluded room. Placing her on a white table, he strapped her to it, a grin growing on his face as he laughed to himself. "Let me go!!!" The man quickly and efficiently put an IV in her arm, and injected several strange fluids. Chuckling, he said as Norway started to scream from the intensity of the pain caused from the fluids, "Let's see how this effects you, hm?" Norway's throat started to feel extremely raw and itchy from the intensity of her screaming, and her voice slowly died down into a whisper of a scream. She felt something burst inside of her, courtesy of the IV, and the world started to spin as she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 am

*Ireland woke up again, feeling a bit dizzy as she turned over and groaned. Her whole body burned from the drug the scientist gave her. She sat up and looked to see Scotland attacking the man who has drugged her. She growled and sloppily got on her feet and struggled trying to get out of the straight jacket.* "There is no use in that." Said the scientist. Ireland ignored him and tensed her muscles trying to stretch the jacket if even a little. She then loosened up and shed her stronger arm towards her opposite shoulder. She tried to reach for the sleeve buckle and successfully grabbed it, undoing it with her teeth. She grinned as she shook her now free arms and began to unbuckle the rest.*

"Ye gotta do yer research." *She said as she grinned and walked over to her brother kicking the unconscious lady out of her way.* "They got ye too Broth?" *Ireland asked as she sighed and looked down at the now worried scientist.*
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 am

"Aye...." He said in a whisper since he wasn't proud that he was caught or brought in the room they were in, involuntarilly. He glared at the trembling scientist and grabbed him by the collar "yer gonna explain everything, ye go-" He was cut off by the cell door sliding open and a tall masculine looking man stepping in "Looks like you're having trouble restraining these animals. Good thing i heard you on your walkie talkie before one of these fools broke it" He said which only infuriated Scotland more. "Ye may look tough, but i bet yer as weak as this eejit" He glared at the tall man who walked into the room and stared at the Scottish man with a grin on his face "You sure have a mouth on you, i bet your sister does too. Don't worry though, you'll learn some manners soon enough" And with that said the man grabbed Scotland by the wrist and slammed him onto the white bed and pinned him with only one hand. Scotland looked shocked at how strong he actually was, 'it was unnatural to be THIS strong' he thought to himself while struggling out of the man's grip and striking him in the stomach since it was the easiest place to hit at the time. The muscular man chuckled in response to the attack and restrained him again "You're strong, but not as strong as i am. Struggle all you want, i love a challenge"

After being restrained for a second time Scotland figured out how he was so amazingly strong......drugs. For some reason everyone in this facility or so he's seen for this short period of time overuses drugs. That'd be the only logical explanation to be this insanely muscular. "Let's start testing, shall we!" He heard the man say which was never a good thing too hear so he just struggled even more. The man kept a firm grip on Scotland this time though so all his attempts were futile. He pulled out a needle with his other hand which had a blue-ish substance in it. "We just made this dose a few minutes ago, let's see what it does" he said with a smile while shoving it into Scotland's arm and injecting it. Scotland felt the effects fairly quickly and his body started to shake violently. He held back a scream and struggled more and more as the pain increased, but then he just stopped. All his struggling and shaking decreased and he layed there silent but his eyes were still wide with fear. For some reason the drug was messing with Scotland's mind and he kept thinking of the past. Flashblacks started overflowing into him and for a moment he couldn't tell what was reality and what was a memory anymore.

((I think there's an actual disease of not knowing what is reality and what isn't. EH, Oh well.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Spain sat in his cushioned stool, writing his final report on the victim who had just died today. 'The serum is still questionable, it killed D80932 today, it turned E01048 purple the otherday, and C48730 is in a coma. We're going to test it on the our new subject we got today, E04890. I wonder how it will come out this time.' He smiled and stetched, then he reached over for a vial with a clear-ish orange liquid in it. He put on a mask, a pair of goggles, and blue plastic disposable gloves, then stashed the vial into his pocket, along with an unused syringe, and walked down the hall into the room where Scotland and Ireland was in. He took a glance a the Scottish man who was screaming, and then went silent. That was normal normal here so he just smiled and looked at Ireland and blinked.

"Why aren't you strapped?" he said aloud.

He grabbed his walkie talkie and called in for someone to strap her down."Subject E04980 is not strapped down, and I'm about to preform a test. Try not to use any drugs on it while strapping her down, that would affect the test results."

He saw a man and a woman come through the door quickly, with white lab coats just like every else, and facial gear just like Spain's. He watched as Ireland became strapped into a nearby bed and smiled as she tried to struggle.

Last edited by Spain on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Female Norway's eyes drifted open slowly. "Nngh...." Her voice was as loud as the softest of whispers, and all she could see was darkness. She raised her head up, looking around her, trying to see even the dimmest of lights, but she could see nothing but darkness. Norway could here voices all around her, but they were in languages that she could not understand. "Hva.... Island!" [What.... Iceland!] Norway needed to know where her little brother was. She couldn't afford for him to get hurt as well. She struggled against the straps on the white table, then, as her will to get out of the straps peaked, the straps suddenly exploded, along with the surrounding area. "Hva skjer..." [What is happening...] Norway sat up on the table, still unable to see. She placed her feet onto the ground, glass starting to embed into her feet, and started to walk; her arms out and feeling for any sort of wall or things in the way. "Island.....!" Her voice was still a mere whisper, and she listened for any voices whatsoever in the strange building. Female Norway could hear screaming, and the occasional scientist's whispering, but couldn't hear any of the nations. She continued to make her way through the building, unaware that her eyes were bleeding and that her arms were covered with strange markings.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

China woke slowly, only conscious of the fact that something rough and uncomfortable was rubbing on his arms and ankles. He tried to roll over but the rough stuff held him in place, annoyingly enough. Groaning, he opened his eyes blearily and tried to focus on the leather straps that were holding him in place.

"Subject A49924 is awake," said one voice.

"Begin the test then."

Before he could even focus on the words properly, a sharp pain on his right arm jolted him, and then agony followed.

The world was red. Red with pain, and with blood. China tried to hold on to reality, to anything but the pain. He screamed, once, twice, who knows how many times, but the pain was unending, filling his body, becoming his existence. Every fiber of his being, down the last cell, was screeching in anguish at the soul-destroying pain.

Then the pain turned blue. It softened, and his body and mind relaxed their hold on his sanity, and that's when the cool blue pain slid into his mind and ripped it apart. The pain returned, harsher than ever, attacking not only his body but his soul and mind now. His throat, now ripped and raw, gave nothing but hoarse gasps, but his mind kept screaming, long after his vocal chords were already gone, after his body simply shut down and endured as best it could.

And then it was gone. Blinking slightly, China surveyed the world and was surprised to find it still intact, after his own world had been destroyed.

"...seems to have worked, but we'll run tests just in case," came an indistinct voice to his left. Turning his head in that direction, he gasped at the sight he saw. Some kind of horse-headed, demon-winged...thing, was staring at him. Seeing his look, the...thing said, "Ah, what do I look like to you? We've never tried this drug before..."

China just kept gaping. The thing scribbled something down on his clipboard and undid the straps HOLY BALLET THEY WERE SNAKES! China screamed and flung himself out of the bed, backing fearfully into a corner, watching for more snakes.

The thing scribbled more things down and left, leaving him alone in the bright, white room, that may or may not be filled with other...things.

(In case you haven't noticed, China's HALLUCINATING. No snakes, no horse-headed, demon-winged thing. That's a normal scientist. Long post is long.)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:21 pm

*Ireland immediately started to struggle against the tight restraints, lashing furiously in the bed.* "Let go of me NOW!"*She yelled loudly as she gave Spain a glare that could pierce through the coldest of stares. She watched as Spain noted some more things down on his paper, his eyes concentrating closely on the thoughts he wrote down. After a bit of struggle, Ireland managed to flip the bed to it's side landing harshly to the cold floor with a loud clashing. Spain still continued to concentrate on his writing as if oblivious to her actions. Using her hand, she moved herself closer to a scalpel she had dropped and concentrated on it intently.* "Almost there..." *She said as she clasped her pale fingers tightly against the handle, quickly trying to cut through her arm restraint. She worked at it as fast as she could, accidentally cutting at her wrist a couple of times. "Just a wee more." *She whispered to herself as she was about to cut at the last thread, but was interrupted by Spain who had snatched the scalpel away and placed the bed back up.* "Bad E04980." He sighed as he went to a nearby cabinet and pulled out new restraints for her arms and ankles. He replaced them quickly as she continued to kick like a child having a tantrum and smiled lightly as if pleased by his work.*

"Ye better tell me what the FECK is going on." *She yelled at Spain baring her pearl white teeth. He only grinned and pressed a button on the ankle restraints. Ireland let out a horrid scream of pain as spikes retracted from the restraints, piercing though her skin. The points where somewhat blunt which made it even more painful.* "It's simple, don't struggle and they won't hurt as much." *He said to her still smiling lightly.* "Now, lets get back to the testing shall we?" *Spain said as he went to start whatever tests he was talking about. Ireland just took in a deep breath and winced as she stayed still, trying to forget the spike where even there.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Spain smiled as she finally calmed down. He took the syringe and vial he had placed in his pocket earlier. He took of the caps from both of them and placed the syringe into the liquid, carefully pulling on the syringe so it would suck up the liquid. He turned to her.

"Are you ready E04890? Just a warning but this may hurt~." He smiled and injected the syringe into her arm.

He pulled the syringe out and placed it onto the counter and exchanged it for a clipboard, paper, and pen and started to write down her actions.

'E04890 refused to cooperate so I put spikes on the restraints. (( That's what he did right? Whatever, I'll just go with that awesomeface )), Now after I gave it test drug #4. So far E04980 is not responding. Now she is screaming, again, just like all the other test subjects. If this kills her then we would have to test this drug again on E04891.' He blinked and watched intently, not bothered at all by the screams.

When Ireland finally quieted, he waited a bit longer till he figured the drug had faded away. He wrote his final thought down before he put the clip board down, and put the drug back into his pocket. He pushed the bed out of the room, back into the cell she was in earlier, and removed the restraints, that was holding her down. He exited the cell-like room and closed the door behind him, taking one last look at Ireland before walking away back into his office, smiling.

Last edited by Spain on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

*Ireland closed her eyes tightly as he injected the liquid into her. Immediately, she felt the liquid burning though her. It felt as if he had injected acid that was eating away at her stomach. As it travled to the rest of the body the pain grew more intense making her scream loudly. "MAKE IT STOOOP!!!!!!!!" *She screamed loudly as tears streamed down her face. Her entire insides felt as if they where going through a meat grinder, over and over again until there was nothing left. She was moving around from the pain which only made it worse since the spikes where tearing though her making her bleed even more. *

*The effects slowly started to fade away which made Ireland take a deep breath in relief. Once they faded away. Spain continued to write down more observations. He then finished and walked up to her, pulling the spikes out and dragging the bed to another room. "Please...no more." *She mumbled as she continued to cry. She would have ran away but the spikes left deep cuts on her ankles and wrists. Not to mention the drug had left her body in a terribly weak state. She was put in a cell room and left alone.* "WAIT PLEASE. DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled as she felt another tear slide down her cheek.* "Brother...." *She mumbled lightly closing her eyes as a couple more tears fell to the floor. She laid still for a while, too weak to move.*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 pm

England awoke in the cold, white room. The sounds of screaming reached his ears, and he jolted up, bumping into the stone wall. "-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-...... Where am I........" A shrill, high pitched scream reached his ears, sounding familiar. Is that Norway....?! He banged on the metal door holding him captive inside the room until his hands started to bruise and bleed, wanting to be let out. Suddenly, the door slammed open, the Brit being smashed against the wall. "Owwww!!!" A tall man grabbed the Brit by the collar of his shirt, and slammed the door shut. "-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-- LET ME GO!!!!" England managed to squirm away from the tall man's grasp for only a second, before another tall man approached the two and helped carry England to another room. One of them opened the door to the room, and the other shoved England inside, stealthily putting a small microchip into the Brit's ear, before locking the door behind him.

It was a small, dark room. You couldn't even stand up, for the ceiling was much too short. England crawled around the room, trying to find another way out. All of a sudden, his ear started to throb, as words started to form in his mind.

They aren't real.

It's just your imagination, England.

They never were real.

They never will be.

England's eyes widened slightly, as each and every word was spoken to him.

Flying Mint Bunny? Tinkerbell? Uni? They're all hallucinations.

You're crazy, England.

There's no such thing as magical creatures.

You're just making them up.

In truth, you're just lonely.

No one likes you.

So you just make creatures that do like you in your mind.

It's quite pathetic, you know.

England covered his ears with his hands. "SH-SHUT UP!!!"

You're just a sad, lonely child.

Who has no friends.

Who's family even hates him.

You were cruel to the people who you cared about.

You were cruel to the people who you hated.

You were loved by your colonies at one time, but then they came to hate you.

That's why they sought independence.

That's why you're all alone.

That's why you're so depressed.

That's what you get by being mean to the ones who love you.

"I-I WASN'T -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- BEING MEAN OR CRUEL...!!! I WAS JUST DOING WHAT WAS BEST FOR THEM......." England squeezed his eyes shut, his hands still covering his ears, trying to block out the words flowing into his brain.

Keep telling yourself that, England.

Keep telling yourself all those lies.

You're in denial of the cold, hard truth.

It's your fault they all ended up that way.

It's your fault that everyone hates you.

Accept it.

Embrace the truth, England.

This voice continued to tell England what was "right", what was "wrong", and the "truth" all night long. The harsh, brutal words were like knives in his back. His eyes were bloodshot from not being able to sleep, and was curled up into a POW position in the tiny, dark room. It was like everything that ever happened in his life was mocking him, teasing him, torturing him. Tears streamed down his eyes after a while, as the voice continued to tell him what was to be "true". He didn't want to hear it, but the voice wouldn't stop talking. England would scream, trying to block out the sound of the voice, but no matter how loud the scream was, he could always hear the words clearly. The tall men outside of the door smirked, as they watched from a secret video camera the effects of the voice. "Soon, he'll be our toy to control. Just watch. Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Alina walked down the halls with a blank look on her face. She could hear the cries of the other nations. This was horrible, and she was a part of it. Only due to the fact that she was going to break them out. She wouldn't let anyone get in her way. This wasn't right. None of the countries were insane and none of them deserved to be here. She heard Norway screamed and her eyes widened "They're going to regret this....all of them. I'll make sure of it." She mumbled angrily. She up to a group of men who were watching England scream. She growled and hit them from behind, causing them to pass out. She looked at them coldly and opened the door into the room that England was in "England?" she said softly. She walked over to him and took out the microchip.

(( ...Fail reply~ WOOT. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Romano was trollin walking along a deserted road with a big frown on his face. Right when he woke up this morning and went to Spain's house, the Spaniard was gone. Then he went to England's and he was gone too which made him confused and pissed at the same time. He checked a few more nations houses but noone was around. This made Romano even more pissed since everyone ditched him and probably threw a Tomato party or somethin. He kept following a random ass path that he never saw before, it seemed sorta suspicious as well. Romano couldn't explain it but the atmosphere seemed heavy and thick which made him get curious and check it out. After a couple exhausting hours the Italian finally reached a humongous facility that resembled a hospital. "They're throwing a tomato party in a hospital?! THOSE ASSES" He said out loud while stomping over to the gated entrance and yelling for someone to let him in. A man who patrolled the area spotted him and walked over "What do you want?" The man asked while pulling out his walkie talkie.

The Italian glared and raised his voice "You should know why i'm here, security guard!! There's a party going on in there and i wasn't invited!!! I bet you're here to make sure i don't get any tomatoes" He huffed while tapping his foot impatiently. The man stared at Romano like he was an idiot which he is and decided to let him in since he was obviously not a threat. "Ohhh the party. Go on in, we've been waiting for you actually" He played along while hiding a grin. "Really? Well next time freakin invite me and you won't have to wait for me!!!" He said while stomping away to the front door and walking inside. Right when he walked inside he heard screams in the distance but they echoed through the rooms which made it louder than it actually was. he shuddered at first but frowned once again "T-Trying to scare me.....I-It's not gonna work dammit!!!" He walked deeper into the office he had walked into and couldn't find a unlocked door. He decided to try and leave from the door he came in from but it was locked as well "W-What the...NOT FUNNY GUYS." He said loudly while banging on the doors.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Armenia awoke slowly, rubbing at her forehead. "Oooh, my head..." She opened her eyes, only to find herself in a room she didn't recognize. She wrapped her arms around her torso, it was cold here, cold and white. "What the...where am I?" She put her legs in-front of her and stood up slowly, her muscles were aching badly. Armenia groaned, taking in her surroundings. The walls surrounding her were all white, blank. "I'm...not dreaming am I?" Just out of curiosity, she pinched her arm. "Ow! Alright then, I guess this is real, but how did I get here?"

Armenia slowly sauntered towards the door, leaning her ear against the cold metal. Nothing....it was so quiet....."Hello? Is anyone there?" She gritted her teeth when no reply came. "HELLO?!" Can anyone hear me?!" To her avail, no answer came. She sighed, leaning her aching forehead against the cold metal. Her eyes snapped open when she heard banging down the hallway. She pressed her ear against the door again. She could faintly make out a voice, a man's voice, it sounded angry. "HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! HELLO!" She began banging against the metal door with her fists, hoping the man would hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:11 pm

How long had he been he been awake on the floor? Who knows… In Iceland’s subconscious, he could hear talking, screaming… Was someone calling for him? Norway…? He didn’t know; it was too hard to think. He felt so numb…

Eventually, he forced himself into a sitting position, back to the wall. Wearily, he looked around. Where was he…? His dulled eyes adjusted to the darkness, but he just sat there, like a broken doll. Wasn’t he meant to be panicking? But his emotions… he was half-wondering if it died inside him…

“Ngh…” Why was it so cold? Iceland lifted his arm, and pressed his blue tinged fingers against his cheek and hissed. It burns…! He pulled his hand away quickly, and sat a bit straighter. He put his two hands together, and gasped. It was like dry ice!

He let his arms drop to his side, and sighed heavily. He could see his own breath… Were little crystals forming…? He heard the crystals fall to the frozen ground with a sharp tinkling sound. Wait… frozen? He looked down, and saw the ground around him frozen, but everywhere else, it was just plain concrete. How strange…

He should be panicking… but it was too cold… too cold…

(WHAT THE HEEEEEELL DID I WRITE.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Spain sat back in his chair after leaving Ireland, and twirled a pencil in his hands. He laid back and looked up at the light colored ceiling and blinked, removing the goggles from his eyes, and pulling down the mask from his mouth to his neck. He spun his chair around to face a set of vials, and picked up a long glass vial, filled with a liquid that looked like water. It was an old solution, made quite a long time ago, it was supposed to let you remember everything that you had experienced, and lose the ability forget, as well as let you read the atmosphere with ease. He swirled the freshly made liquid around in the enclosed vial, and blinked.

'What would have happened if I were to try it?' He thought.

No... These solutions always bring pain to the consumer. He slid the vial into his pocket, and took a walk around the building. He saw a figure near the entrance and blinked, noticing that the color of the being's clothing wasn't white, so it must be one of the test subjects. Why are they is this one out of it's cell. He took his walkie talkie out spoke into it.

"There is an unkown test subject down by the entrance, alone. You know what to do." He blinked and put the device away, walking closer to the being.

His eyes widened when he noticed it was Romano, he smiled brightly and ran up to him giving him a large hug. "LOVITO!! <3" He said with joy. Then he remembered where they were and pulled back his hug.

"Lovito? What are you doing here? In an asylum?" He said, somewhat worried.

Had they done any tests on him? Had they harmed his precious Romano? No... Romano looked perfectly fine, and then he heard footsteps coming closer to where they were. He had just called people to bring Romano into one of those terrible cells.

"Lovito. You should leave. This isn't a good place to be in right now. You should leave. RIGHT NOW." He said, demandingly, lightly pushing him towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Romano had a mini panic attack when he felt arms wrap around him and embrace him into a hug. From all the screaming he heard, you couldn't blame him for being alittle jumpy. He was somewhat relieved to see it was only Spain and looked at his lab coat. "When did you start wearing those? Eh..whatever. Why didn't you invite me to the Tomato party!!" He asked while obviously still pissed and staring up at the spanish man.

When Spain tried to get rid of him he just got even more pissed and started mumbling cuss words in Italian. "Spain you selfish ass, you can't keep all the tomatoes for yourself!! And what the hell is a asylum? Some brand of toilet paper? God Spain, now's not the time to be talking about Toilet paper!!! Why are you throwing a tomato party in a hospital?? And why didn't you invite me?!?" When spain started to push him closer and closer to the front door he looked up at him in confusion. "Y'know that doors locked, right? You should know since you're the one who probably locked it so i couldn't get any Tomatoes!!! What's with all the screaming anyway? It's starting to freak me out....I mean. I'm freakin MANLY and crap but it's still creepy" He said while walking too a random door and trying to open it. "Why are all these doors locked anyways...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Party? What in the world was Romano talking about?

"Romano... I don't know who gave you any thought of me throwing a party, in an asylum, but it's not the best time to be here, or ever."

Spain insisted on him leaving. Then the people he called for had finally arrived, he looked back worried as they continued forward casually and took took by Romano by his arms. Spain just stood there 'SHITSHITSHITSHIT' wondering what he should do to save him, while the scientists started to drag him away.

(( Don't worry, I have a plan on how to save Romano. Very Happy ))

Last edited by Spain on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Romano kept trying to open random doors, not even bothering to turn around when he felt arms wrap around him again. "Spain quit trying to freakin hug me already!" He yelled until he turned and saw two tall men holding onto him and dragging him away. "W-What the...SPAIN!! H-HELP DAMMIT!!" He said loudly while looking up at the men and recieving cold glares from both of them which made him shudder in response. "P-Please don't hurt me!! I-I didn't want to go to the freakin t-tomato party anyway!! You c-can have all my tomatoes!! Just don't hurt me!! I'm still a v-virgin and some of my r-relatives live in your country. PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEEEEE. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I-I'll never go to Tomato parties again!! Have mercy on my existence!!! I'm begging you please don't hurt meeee. I'll go to church every day and i'll stop cussing and obey the law and e-everyhting!! Soo don't hurt meeeeeeee." He ranted or should i say pleaded while being dragged away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia-fied Asylum
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next