Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia-fied Asylum

Go down 
+13
Former!Vietnam
Belgium
Søren Mikkelsen
Alfred F. Jones
Alisia Kasabian
Sasha Braus
Arthur Kirkland
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Henrik Bondevik
Eveleen Kirkland
Fem!China
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Angel-San
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm

"Maybe the light bulbs are bad...?" Belarus half heartedly suggests.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

She looked around. "All of them??.. " She paused... "I think the power is messed up.." She then hided behind Bele~ Worried Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 3273696881
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

"We'll be fine." Belarus decides. "We just have to get to that window Finland told us about, da?"
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm

"The window.. That's ... five floors up. " She thinks for a moment. " Well we better try to get out of her before someone else finds us." She started walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:01 am

"And that's why there's a thing known as climbing, da?" Belarus says simply, nodding her agreement to leaving before being found.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm

" R-Right Climbing the stairs?? Isn't this place on lock down.... to me, this place looks as if everyone's already gone mad." She stopped walking. "Do you think so??" Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 3882733340
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Hesitantly Belarus nods her agreement.

(( GYA. I USED ALL MY WRITING IDEAS UP TODAY ALREADY. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:12 pm

(( *Has wanted to post, but bror and Denmark aren't posting. 8I* AHHH, SCREW THIS. I'M GOING TO POST FOR NORGIE AGAIN. |D ))

The room became hotter and hotter and hotter.... Helene slowly turned her head to see her brother practically melting. The heat was killing him.

That was the sick, twisted plan that the scientists had. First, when she still had her senses, Helene would kill Emil. Then, she would kill Denmark. Afterwards, she would break down; losing all control over her emotion, and burn down the building; killing everyone in it.

No.

She refused to give into that fate.

She wouldn't kill her brother.

She wouldn't kill Denmark.

She wouldn't kill anyone.

It'll come at a price, but if it prevents her from killing off everyone; she'll do anything.

Helene mouthed the words, "Goodbye", to both her brother and the Dane. She stood up, slightly shaking. This is it...... This is the only way. Any other way, and I'll lose everything. They don't deserve to die. The only way to prevent that...... The only way..... Is.......

Helene slowly walked over to Emil, and kissed the top of his head. She walked over to Denmark, and did the same. Then, she crawled outside of the room; in where icicles were blocking the scientist's path. A slight smirk adorned her lips, as she faced them. This was her act of defiance. That she wasn't theirs to control. She refused to be controlled by people like them. No one could stop her from doing what she wanted. Absolutely nothing. She focused the fire inside of her, and let it carry through her veins; soon reaching her heart. As the flames consumed her heart, she grinned. It was too late to reconsider the possibilities now. She was to have no regrets... Her whole body was soon encased in fire; and she fell over. Her corpse turned to ashes; completely unusable to the scientists. She had won. Helene had gotten her way. Her brother didn't die. Denmark didn't die. Nobody died...... Except herself.

It started to get rather cold inside the room; with only the icicles left. Only the smell of the ashes that used to be her corpse remained.

(( .... WHAT DID I JUST WRITE. ._. Welp, I just killed off the first person in this thread. NOW, TO KILL IGGY. ... Just kidding. :'''DD ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:51 pm

They're just lies.

England, you know that isn't true.

Remember all the times she lied to you?

She's lying again about this.

This isn't a lie.

This is the cold, brutal truth.

He didn't know what to think anymore. He was confused. Completely and utterly confused. Was the voice right? Or was his sister right?

Don't think for a moment that she's right.

England slapped himself in the face, trying to make the voice shut up. He wanted to think for himself! Yet, no matter how hard he tried... He couldn't.

They're lies. They are the truth. They're lies! It's the truth. Which one does he believe? Choices, choices... Tick tock, tick tock. Time was passing by, who does he believe? The voice; whom he'd sworn was the truth until now. Or Ireland, his own flesh and blood; the one whom had declared independence from him and had hurt him, just like everyone else had. What was the voice's reasoning for saying that it was the truth?

Think about it, England. They all hurt you. I'm telling the truth. You're just going crazy; when had you ever listened to your sister? Hm?

That's right.

Never.

Had he never listened to his sister...? Surely that couldn't be true... Could it? A chuckle escaped his lips. He sure was pathetic, wasn't he? Not being able to choose from a voice whom he didn't even know and his sister. Would the right choice be to listen to the voice inside his head?

......No. He had a gut feeling that his sister was right. But the voice keeps contradicting all of his feelings. Could he not choose what he wanted to do for himself anymore?! Could he not listen to Ireland; who was, and always will be, his sister?! She was older than him, and knew more than he did about the world. In a way, she was more smart and wise than he could ever be. That's what happens with age. So, he decided; she was right. The voice was lying to him.

I'm right, England!

Don't believe that monstrosity of a sister you have!

She's nothing to you!

Absolute nothing!

Filth, a disgrace!

She even went as far as to declare independence!

You shouldn't believe a word she says!

England yelled out, "WILL YOU -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- SHUT UP!?"

He got strange looks from his brother, but he didn't care.

He wanted to think for himself!

He wanted to believe that Ireland's words were right; that he wasn't as pathetic and shallow as they were saying.

He couldn't not believe them, even so.

But he also couldn't believe them.

He set his hand on Ireland's shoulder, his body slightly shaking.

"You.... You better -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- be telling the truth..... Ireland....."

Surely he could believe his sister.... Right?
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 am

( Need to post oiujDLOJDOLJNDOUIJ ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 am

*Ireland smirked, never letting go of the British mans hand.* I may have hurt ye more times then I can coun', bu' I would never le' me broth lose his mind tae some annoyin' voice. And i am telling ye the truth. They did something tae ye. Gave ye a drug or somethin'. Like they did tae me and Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 am

England's body wavered slightly, as he looked over at his sister. Vulnerability was evident in his eyes, but also was a slight flicker of hope. As she continued to speak, his trust in her grew, but not that much; after all, it is Ireland, after all. A slight surprise was hinted in his voice, as he said, "Drugs...? I can't recall if I was given any drugs or not..... My memory is messed up..... I can't remember what happened yesterday, what happened last week, what happened last year. All I can remember is very distant memories, that used to be vague.... It's a huge hindrance..." One of his hands rubbed his temple, as he tried to recall the memory of what only had happened the other day. After a minute, he irritatedly groaned. "I can't remember a single blasted thing! Gah, this is so annoying...."

(( Short term memory loss, or something like that, I believe that it's called. >3> ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:39 am

Ah, I blame tha' on tha tea lad. *She smirked and slung her arm across the British man's shoulders grinning.* Now we should ge' ou' of here aye?

((SO SHORT BUT IT'S LATE AND I'M LAZY. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 am

Spain stopped swinging the rod around, from tiredness, and he hadn't hit anyone else after Sealand. His vision cleared up moments later. His head went limp, and he stared at everyone blankly. All of his others limbs let loose, and he dropped the rod. Spain seemed lifeless, like a zombie. Suddenly his body jolted up and he laughed hysterically. He strode over to Romano, and swinging his arm around Romano's.
He grinned widely, "Oi, Romano~! How's the tomato harvest this year~?" he asked, before collapsing to the ground.

(( I have complete sense in what I'm doing. I'm just not sure if I really should be posting this... He's like... High and drunk at the same time or something... 8D /shot ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

England nodded, a slight grin making its way onto his pale and worn out face. "Right... After all, there has to be a way out of here."

His tone was less, in a sense, hopeful than it had been only days before, back in the World Meeting Place. But it also was filled with determination that he hadn't had earlier. Even so, there was something.. off, about the English man as he interacted with his older sister. The gleam in his eyes that was previously there was now diminished, leaving only dark and dull green eyes. England had lost one of the main things that had given him strength before; the ability to see what others cannot. He couldn't see any magical creatures anymore, and had lost all faith in their existence. Though the voice was a slight bit quieter now in his head, the words still rang out through his ears. He had doubted the voice, yet believed in the words it had said previously.

"Speaking of tea.... I could really go for a cup of tea right now... And some crumpets and biscuits to go along with it......"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 am

A loud clattering echoed throughout the blank halls of the asylum as Armenia began kicking the metal grating blocking her exit from the ventilation shafts. She gritted her teeth, kicking one final time before the grating fell to the floor. She cringed at how loud it was. Hopefully it hadn't alerted any of the guards or scientists since they were all currently busy trying to round up all of the escaped-nations. She gracefully dropped to the floor, checking to see that the hallway was clear. Slowly, she crept along the white-plastered walls, searching for signs of any other nations or anything of use. Eventually she came to the end of the long hallway, peering left and right down the intersection that divided into two other hallways.

Armenia froze when she heard distant voices echoing off the hallway to her right. Sweat formed on her brow and she bit her lip, looking for anyplace she could hide. She froze again when she heard one of the voices, seemingly male, below in laughter. They were getting closer. She franticly began looking for a room, until finally she came upon one down the hall which she came. Quickly, she opened the door, shutting and locking it. She plastered herself against the wall, waiting.

Slowly, the voices made their way towards the door. Armenia could barely make out what they were saying. "Yeah, I think she went in here. She's probably one of the escapees." "You know what that means...-" "Yeah, if we can't contain her, we'll have to terminate her."

Armenia felt a lump catch in her throat. There was no way she was going to let them catch her again just so they could experiment on her. They were going to kill her. Her fists clenched together as she heard keys rattling at the doorknob. Slowly, the knob turned and the door opened. Armenia was frozen in her spot as the two men walked past her into the room, not noticing her at first. Slowly, she bent down, picking up a lamp on a stand nearby. Taking aim, she threw the lamp at the head of one of the men. Sickening glass-shatter echoed loudly as the man collapsed on the floor. "Hey! What the-YOU!" The other man lunged at her, grabbing her by the collar and throwing her on the ground. She then let out a high shriek as he grabbed her by the hair, pinning her to the wall.

The strong man held her by the neck, closing his fingers around her throat. "You little wench. You're going to pay for striking my colleague there." He grinned maliciously as he pulled a syringe tube from a pocket in his white-lab coat. Armenia felt the blood draining from her face, she began clawing at the man's hand, desperate for air.

((WOO! THREAD REVIVAL! NOW SOMEONE COME SAVE ME!/SHOT))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 am

Those men had injected something into Feliciano, he felt it. Now he felt dizzy, and barely conscious. He couldn't see straight, and was even having trouble trying even thinking. He just lied there on his hard cold bed. Maybe they think I'm dead, he thought. The bed was being pushed out of the room, and those men didn't even bother to remove him. The bright lights that caught Feliciano's eyes gave him headaches, whatever they injected into him was certainly something nothing good.
The bed stopped moving, the man who was pushing his bed ran off in a direction, further down the hall. Laying there, fazed on what was going to happen to him anytime now. He heard a woman shriek. He was able to catch her voice into his head, and slowly processed thoughts on who it may be. The thinking hurt, actually. But he wanted to know, even if it was just another human. Then he realized that the voice belonged to Armenia.
Feliciano forced himself out of his bed, and darted toward where he heard the woman scream. He slammed his body into the man, causing him to lose grip of Armenia, and fall to the floor, Feliciano on top of him. The syringe he was holding crashes into the floor, and breaks, leaving an unusually colored puddle on the floor, making a hissing sound as it eats up the floor, which dies off within minutes. Feliciano weakly lifts himself off of the man, who was sending furious glares at the Italian, and began to back away, wondering what he had done. Really, he kind of forgot half of what just happened.

(( I'll finish this when I get back from school. ;w; ))
(( I'M SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING THIS SOONER. OTL ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

((It's all good! awesomeface ))

Armenia slid down the wall, gasping for air. She clutched at her throat, her now purple-tinted face lined with relief. Slowly she opened her eyes, only to see none other than Italy standing over the man who had been choking her. Her face twisted with confusion. 'Italy?! What is he doing here? He didn't get dragged into this with the rest of us, did he?' Finally it dawned on her. Italy had saved her. Italy, of all people. Armenia had always thought that he was a coward with an arsenal of white flags, she never thought she would see Italy do something so....brave. She noticed that Italy was backing away from the man now, fear etched across his face.

Slowly, Armenia forced herself upright. She staggered a bit, trying to regain her strength and balance. The man hoisted himself up, grumbling and rubbing his head. She gasped as the man charged at Italy. Immediately, she shoved her foot in the man's path, tripping him. The man staggered and fell on his face. A loud scream erupted from the man, it was then that Armenia noticed that he landed right in the leftover syringe liquid on the floor. He clutched his face, the liquid eating at this skin. She cringed at the sight of it, suddenly feeling bad for the man. She took another lamp from a nearby stand, crashing over the man's head, knocking him out.

She looked back up at Italy. She placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to keep her balance. "Italy. I-....thank you." Her voice was hoarse and gritty.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Liechtenstein knew she shouldn't be so scared of this place. I mean she knew if she wanted to make it out Alive and with her friend she would have to be brave and try really hard threw everything that went or could go wrong. "Come on Bele! Lets go!!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:02 pm

(( n-n" ))

As the man tripped, Italy quickly rolled out of the way -since he was sitting on the floor but I never said that so I'll say that now*cough*- until he collided into the wall, closest to him. His face switched curiously to the scream that erupted from the man, the acrid substance burning into the man's flesh and meat. It was stomach turning, it looked painful, Italy felt pity for the man. But fear of that acid kept Italy at a distance. Italy scooted a bit farther away as Armenia knocked out the man with a conveniently placed lamp, and the impact on his head was so great, blood was slowly seeping out from his forehead, which disgusted Italy even more.
Italy swerved his left and right, left and right, wondering if he should dash away. It surprised him when Armenia placed her hand on his shoulder, a much more subtle gesture compared to what she did to that vicious man just then. "Thank you...?" Italy said confused. "What did I do, ve...? Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Armenia blinked. "You mean...you don't remember?" Her eyebrows furrowed. It didn't seem too unlikely that Italy would actually do something incredible for once, then completely forget about it. She sighed. How did Germany manage to deal with him? Chuckling, she offered her hand as to help him up. "Don't worry about it. You were incredibly brave is all." She smiled sadly. "I knew you had it in you. In all the thousands of years I've been alive, I know that every nation has some bravery in them, no matter how powerless they may seem."

Now all business, she gestured towards the door. "We better get out of here as soon as possible. Some other guards might discover what happened here and call for back-up. Besides, we need to see who else we can find in this hell-hole." She glanced back at him, her gaze questioning. Her hand stayed outstretched to him. "You're coming, right?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

The Italian shook his head. He couldn't remember very well, it seemed a bit fuzz, but a conscious in the back of his head told him he would be better of not remembering. He decided to listen to that conscious, and didn't bother to ask about what he had done. He glanced towards the door Armenia gestured toward, smile, and nodded. He took her hand and reached for the door handle with his other hand, turned it, and pushed the door out without checking if it was safe or anything.
Big mistake. The door led to another room, in which was infested with scientists (( I apologize if you had other plans for what the door may hold, or anything. ouo )) . Italy swallowed hard and backed away, carefully, slowly, and quietly closing the door, gripping onto Armenia's hand tightly. But merely opening the door was enough to catch nearly everyone's attention, cold eyes were set onto the fugitive pair. Question after question popped into the brunette's head, he felt a great need to ask them, so instead of keeping them to himself, he let them all out on Armenia. "Armenia, what are we going to do!? Where are we? Why are those people doing this to us? How did we get here?" His questions continue to pour out of him.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Armenia's gaze hardened instantly at the sight of the men beyond the door. She kept a firm grip on Italy's hand. Who knew what would happen if he decided to run off now? Italy may have shown some bravery earlier, but she had a feeling that that had depleted already. A few of the men jumped from their seats, stalking towards them slowly, like predator after prey. She began to back up slowly, making sure that Italy was right next to her. "Italy....there's a lot we need to discuss about this place. But for right now....." She tensed her muscles, not once taking her eyes off of the men before them. "I'll tell you what we're going to do, Italy. We're going to fight. We have no choice." She tightened her grip on his hand, trying to reassure the frightened Italian boy. "If we don't kill them, they'll kill us. Or worse...." Her stomach churned at the thought of the horrors that they could possibly be inflicting upon the other nations.

As the men advanced closer, Armenia stepped protectively in-front of Italy. One of the men cackled at her attempt to be protective. "You really think you can stop us?! Little girl...." He sneered at her, revealing a vial filled with a foul looking orange liquid. She narrowed her chocolate-brown eyes at the man. "Actually, yes. I do. I suggest that all of you back off now, or someone here is going to get killed." she said matter-of-factly, her eyes meeting gazes with all of the men before her.

Almost immediately, one of the scientists flung themselves at her, vial at the ready. Releasing Italy's hand, she dropped to the floor, swinging her right leg out to connect with the man's knees. With a cry he fell to the floor, dropping the vial onto the pale floor. Another man lunged at her, swinging his right arm in a punch. She bat the arm away before charging face to face with him. She wound her hands behind his head, swiftly bringing it down to connect with her knee. The scientist fell onto the floor, staining it's white tiles with crimson blood. She swung her head around, hoping that Italy was still okay. "Italy! Are you alright back there?!"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 am

(( OHO. THE AWESOMENESS ENTERS. /SHOT ))

The albino's eyes opened slowly, his head throbbing with pain. He winced at the bright light directly over him. 'Funny, I don't remember leaving the light on....' He let his eyelids sag, feeling strangely exhausted. He licked at his lips, realizing just how thirsty he was. "Geez. Vhat I would give for some good beer right now...." He leaned forward to stretch, eyes widening in surprise at a tight gripping around his arms, legs and chest. He examined himself, swearing loudly. He was strapped to some kind of operating table with incredibly tight restraints. His brows furrowed in confusion. "What the hell?!" His crimson eyes searched the room franticly. To his luck, no-one was there save for him. He noticed a small table to his right that held a small metal tray, a tray that was just in-reach. He groped through its contents, seizing a metal scalpel. He tried to keep himself from gulping. He did not want to know what these people were planning to use that for.

Gilbert's head shot up as the metal door to his room was swung open. He smiled sheepishly, looking like a kid who had just been busted for sticking his hand in the cookie jar. A rather infuriated man clad in a white coat stood in the doorway, clipboard in hand. The man walked in slowly, two other scientists in tow behind him. The man drew nearer, a scowl set on his face. The albino only smirked. "Oh, I was wondering when someone would show up. Care to tell me why I'm tied up here?" It was the scientist's turn to smirk. "For whatever we need you for. You," he glanced at his clipboard, "Gilbert Beilschmidt. Or, as we'll be referring to you as, C789AP." His smirk widened. "You have the wonderful privilege of being one of our highly valued test subjects." Gilbert felt sweat forming on his brow. "I don't think I like the sound of thi-" "You don't have to." The other scientists gathered around the table he was strapped to, sneering down at him with malicious gazes. His smirk began to fade. "You, Mr. Beilschmidt, have no choice." The head scientist chuckled darkly, pulling an oddly shaped vial from his coat-pocket. Gilbert raised an eyebrow at the liquid, noting its grotesque puke-green color. "And vhat, is that?" A malicious grin spread across the man's face as he squirted some of the vile liquid onto the table next to him. The German's eyes widened as the liquid began eating at the table, making a horrid hissing sound.

The albino shouted in surprise as the other men slammed him back down onto the bed, tightening his restraints. He struggled against them, bucking, kicking and shouting. There was no way in hell he was letting those bastards inject anything like that into him. His crimson-orbs clouded in fear as the man neared with the vial, placing the tip of its needle on the skin of his arm. Sweat dripped down the red-eyed man's face as the scientist dragged the needle-tip along his arm, no doubt searching for a vain. He grit his teeth, glaring daggers at the man. "You MY BELOVED! Don't you even think about putting that BALLET into my Awesome blood!" The scientist gave no reply, his grin widening as he located a vain running along the arm we was prodding. He raised his head, his glasses slipping down the bridge of his nose. "Just for that, Mr. Beilschmidt, a double dosage." The albino raised his eyebrows. "Vha-GAH!" He shouted in surprise as the scientist jabbed the needle into his arm. Horror crossed his features as he saw the man inject every ounce of the liquid into his bloodstream. One of the scientists raised an eyebrow at the head-man. "Um, sir, weren't you only supposed to inject him with half of that?" The head scientist smirked. "Yes, I know. This should teach Mr. Beilschmidt a lesson in manners." "B-but sir! That could kill him!" He glanced back at the glowering albino. "Yes, I know. Don't worry David, there are plenty other test subjects to play with. So what if this one dies? He's rude anyway."

Gilbert flexed his hands slightly, waiting to for something to happen to him. 'This stuff can kill me? Heh, shows them what they know, I don't feel a thing.' He smirked at the scientists, a slight laugh bubbling past his lips. "Ha! You fools must not be aware! You can't kill Awes-" He stopped mid-sentence as blood seeped from his lips. His red eyes widened as he threw his head back in pain. "WHA-GAAAAH!" His body convulsed and his muscles constricted. He felt as if he was being torn apart from the inside out. He let out another blood-curdling scream as more blood spewed from his mouth. He felt a thick liquid brimming from his eyes as well. Whether it was blood or tears, he couldn't tell. Blood pooled underneath his hand where he had cut into them with his fingernails. He was surprised to hear a sizzling sound as his blood ate away at the metal, along with his restraints. Not wasting a moment, he ripped his arms free. The scientists jumped back in surprise at his sudden outburst. In a matter of seconds he had undone his chest and leg restraints as well and was lunging at the deranged scientists. He wasted no time in snapping the neck of the first. One of them tackled him to the ground from behind, yelling to his colleague to grab some more restraints. The other scientist frantically rummaged around, giving Gilbert enough time for an idea to pop into his head. Smirking, he whipped his head around, spitting blood in the scientist's face. The man screamed, throwing himself off of the albino as the acidic blood ate away at his skin. It was then that Gilbert noticed a very familiar black sword hanging from the wall next to him. His smirk widened. 'What kind of idiot would put the Awesome in the same room as his awesome sword?'

The albino plucked his sword from the wall. He dashed back around, stabbing the third scientist in the back. He ripped his sword from the man's body, taking a quick glance back at the man who was having his face eaten. He pointed the black blade at the screaming man. "You, you un-awesome MY BELOVED, can suffer." Not waiting for the man to call for back-up, Gilbert dashed out of the room. Not even paying attention to which direction he was running in, the German ran in hallway after hallway. It did give him some time to clear his head. The image of the eaten metal and skin of the scientist's face branded itself in his memory. He frowned. "Vhat the hell did they do to me, making my blood like acid?" He turned down another corridor when he heard a commotion. His brows furrowed. 'Sounds like a fight....' Just who else had they brought here? He opened a door to what he assumed was the room where the noise was coming from. His crimson eyes widened as two familiar brunettes fought off a group of scientists. Well, one fighting brunette, and one cowering behind her. Horror spread across his face as one man snuck up behind the Armenian woman, vial in-hand. He sprinted forward. "Italy! Armenia!" He tackled the man to the ground, plunging his black blade deep into his chest. His attention shifted to the man Armenia was currently brawling with. He shoved himself in-between the two, blocking one of the scientist's attacks with his blade. He swung, swiftly decapitating the man. Smirking victoriously, he turned back to the other two brunettes. "Are you two alright? You looked like you could use some Awesomeness."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm

(( I WANT TO POST BUT IRELAND NEEDS TO POST FIRST OR SCOTLAND dkfjkdfhskdfkjdjfjl ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia-fied Asylum   Hetalia-fied Asylum - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia-fied Asylum
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7