Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Hmph. I have to get to my next class now. *walks off and goes to his next class*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm glad that Potato Bastard didn't show up *Looks at England* What class do you have next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Ugh.....Trigonometry is next.....I should ditch.... *walks into the room that everyone else is* Hey.....
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh, I have art. We are doing Art History right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

And I get dissed =.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Sure italy we can do it would you like to be part of ze axis alliance
((sorry i am late ))
*is eating pretzels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Art history....*Looks at my Schedule* Damn..my schedule got changed so now i'm stuck with you!! Atleast i'm good at Art history *Mumbles* Not as good as Veneziano though *Mumbles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Hmm look a schedule and it is combat training as i probly will be teamed up with japan and italy versus america russia and england
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:16 am

(D8 i keep on getting dissed XD)
..........Wow........I should just......go........ *mumble idiots mumble*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:03 am

*sees Romania* What class do you have next? *is not going to let her ditch again*

*sighs*.... Let's get going then to art class in a second and get this over with... >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Trigonometry........I think....Honestly I'm not sure.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Of course I'll be part of the axis alliance with you Germany! Friends stick together after all Very Happy
I had Grandpa Rome to teach me about art which is why I'm so good brother, you were umm...picking tomatoes with Spain. And I think I have combat training with Germany next! I'm READY~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah yeah *Gets up* Have fun with combat training i guess, Don't get hurt like a Dumbass *Walks over to England* Hey Romania you should sneak into our class. I doubt the art teacher will notice, Just say your schedule got changed like mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:24 pm

That's a good idea, Romano...Thanks~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Okay itialy it is time to learn how to fire and smg and throw a grenade *as i give italy a mp40 at first
*then a grenadcae hopeig he can throw them both
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

*sighs* I guess you can come with us; but only for today, alright? *walks to art class*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:43 pm

*follows England* Oh well.... I'll ditch tomorrow anyways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:46 pm

*Follows and whispers* Yeah you don't have to listen to that Scone Bastard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:30 pm

why do i even try as i see italy put the grenade in his mouth *i dunno why he does somehing so stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:13 am

*Hears Germany* BRUDER!! *scares the crap out of Germany from behind*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:19 am

*AHHH*fires mp40 knocking a chandiler down near lavtia
danm stop doing that to me prussia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't ditch school tomorrow Romania! I'll miss you too much! Yeah, go help England and brother with their art, they'll be needing it Smile
*Spits out grenade and chucks it randomly* I'm so good at this Germany! *explodes near latvia* Vee~ Ciao Prussia! Are you here to join us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:26 pm

*whispers back* Yeah I'm not going to....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Kesesesesee~
*Looks at Italy* Hmm suree... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:54 pm

wow for zonce u actually blew up a enemy or near a enemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next