Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 am

(( OkIGotDis.

SO EVERYONE

For the sake of roleplaying, this thread is being restarted.
For future reference, Spain/Belarus and I will be keeping track of time on this thread. When a new day starts, different periods, school events, and such. Don't fret about it, it's simply so we don't end up in say.....roleplaying in one period for weeks. We'll keep any stories going that way.
While Spain creates the 2P version of this, I shall be restarting this thread.

Participants (Characters)

-Abigael Kirkland
-Alisia Arabian
-Estela Guerra
-Iain Kirkland
-Spain
-Belarus
-Rowan Kirkland
-Zakar Arabian

Of course anyone can participate, but not everyone wants to. So here's a running list of the characters, and their genders. You can tell the gender by their name, hehe. Also, you are allowed to play both versions of your character in this. Meaning, say there's Spain. She can control both Antonio and Carmen in separate stories. Capish?

Pairings

-

Note: Pairings can change at any time, when the pairing participants agree to it. This is a list as well so everyone is aware as to what relations are happening within our little Gakuen-verse, and so no-one tries to make the moves on someone who's taken. Unless it's for humor or other reasons of course. That's up to you guys. Wanna make a specific pairing with a character that isn't taken? Talk to the RPer, then let good 'ol Army here know, and I'll mark it down. ^^

Current Period

-Afternoon / Lunch period / Extra studies (Lord knows Prussia needs these)

Note: To keep the RP story going smoothly, here I shall be keeping track of the current period, and below, the current School Event. Both shall change periodically, and new things will always be invented to spice up the school life.

Current Event

-Homecoming Dance - Tee minus three days (Get your dates people!)

Last edited by Alisia Arabian on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 am

A lithe hand gripped harder against a pencil, scrawling down rushed notes at a frantic pace. Teeth pressed against a full, lower lip, and she willed for that clocked just up the wall to her right to tick faster. Really. It was as if the teacher knew every student was trying to prepare for the hard-pressing extra-curricular arriving in only three days, and with a cheeky grin, continued to pile more and more notes on them. If they were aiming for drowning, it was working. Even the hard-working Armenian was struggling to keep up, sweat beading from her brow. "Aaaaand that's it. Class dismissed!" Her lips parted in a relieved sigh, gathering her cluttered papers into her arms. Gosh, this test after this next upcoming Monday was going to be hellish. Alisia was anything but ecstatic. Not even successful students liked tests.

She brushed out of that room like a feather, silent, weightless, unnoticed. That familiar bell pung over her head, through the speakers, making more than a few students holler in relief. It being lunch, no doubt their stomachs were hollering with them. Holding her books and papers close to her chest, she couldn't help but cast her brown eyes towards multiple papers tacked along the wall. Some in a light, soft blue, others a dancing neon pink. All advertising the exact same thing.

Homecoming.

Alisia was one of the very few not excited. Not one little bit. What was there to be excited about? You got dressed up, pretended you were mushy over some date who probably didn't like you anyway, drama ensues, then you leave more tired than when you came in. She wanted none of any of that. She saw no real reason for it. Then that question that'd been nagging her mind for weeks ghosted over her again. Who would go with her anyway? The thought almost made her want to snort. No-one she knew. Then again, perhaps that was for the best. She could focus on that brain-grinding test coming up just the Monday after, and she wouldn't have to deal with extra drama or gussying up. Heck, she could even get some extra sleep.

The plan was fool-proof.

Telling herself that she was content, the Armenian sat herself at a lone table, just outside the school doors on a patio of sorts. Not many students ventured out there for lunch, most stayed in the cafeteria, where they could mingle with friends. And of course, search for dates. She found it much more peaceful out here where she could focus and not let those thoughts daunt on her. Eyes trained on her papers, her hands nimbly swept into her pack, pulling out the lunch she'd brought along with her so she wouldn't even have to venture into the lunch-room. Some basic things: an apple, boxed baklava, some cold meats, simple yet satisfying. She took a slow bite of her apple, her hand already at work again as she tried to make sense of those complicated Calculus notes, completely engrossed in it.
Back to top Go down
Abigael Kirkland

Abigael Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Abigael stepped out of the classroom, carrying what few things she brought to class. She didn't bother to stop at her locker before heading to the cafeteria. Seeing that it was much more crowded than usual she decided to sit out on the patio, just outside of the school. She didn't expect more than five students there because it had been a cooler day than usual. When she stepped out onto the patio she saw a familiar looking brunette. When she thought for a moment she remembered that she had a few classes with her. She was one of the more higher achieving students.

Having nothing better to do she sat down next to her, noticing that she was transfixed in her notes. She waved a hand in front of her face before flicking her forehead. "Are ya alive, lass?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Alisia's brows knit together, and she stared hard at one logarithmic equation, as if willing it to solve itself. She'd be lying if she said that those posters hadn't made her mind......wander. Then again, the idea of a man romantically sweeping you off your feet when you least expected it probably crossed every young woman's mind once. Or twice. She shook her head, trying to dislodge the thought. She leaned closer to her papers, biting on the end of her pencil, forcing herself to focus. Her food had been forgotten long ago.

"Are ya alive, lass?" That accompanied with a sharp flick to her forehead made her blink, pencil still in her mouth as she looked up. "...Abigaelsh?" She quickly took the pencil out of her mouth so she could speak clearly. "Um..sorry." She gave the girl a small smile, leaning back in her chair. Maybe she could use the distraction. "More or less...if not then Calculus will kill me." She gave a small chuckle. "So, is there something you needed?" She raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. Not many people bugged her, even sweet ones like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Tick…Tock…Tick…
The clocks hands were passing by ever so slowly, as if some unknown force was preventing them to move with ease. Surrounding him, the sound of lead scribbling down on to blank sheets of paper, pages flipping, sniffles and the annoying breathing of the ones around him. The worst sound was the clicking of the teachers over exaggerative heels, clicking as Ms.Kinsey prowled the classroom, as a Tiger would stalk its prey. It irritated him to no end. Rowan was gifted with sensitive hearing, but right now, it was seeming more like a curse.

Trying to ignore the sounds, his forest green eyes focused yet again on the history test before him, which he had only been able to finish half way. Rowan wasn’t big on tests, actually, he wasn’t too good with schooling, period, but add the distraction of a sleepless night, plus the annoyance of Homecoming, and you had a very distracted ginger on your hands. It’s not the fact that he actually cared to go, it’s the fact that he’d been invited by a couple of his friends already to go, but they all had dates, and god knows Rowan was horrible when it came to asking girls out.

It’s not that he was an asshole like his closest friend, whom was smirking intently at a note he was passing back and forth with someone like an idiot, it’s just that, well, he never put time or effort into that. Girls usually just kinda started talking to him, did their thing and moved on. He wasn’t good at holding relationships. So asking out a girl would be pretty shocking to everyone he knew. Not to mention damage the gingers pride. He decided he was going to go, date or no date, he didn’t need a girl to begin with because that was usually how he was anyways, too cool for boobs.

The clicking of the teacher’s heels came to a halt right at Rowans side, making his eye twitch as he slowly turned his head. Behind circle glasses, hazel eyes glared down at the Irish man, curly black hair tamed into a ponytail off to the right side. Her hand was on her hip, the female way of showing disapproval, which meant he had to be careful with his words. “Aye?” He smirked, shooting out of his desk without a seconds thought, by the time his pale hand turned the handle, the bell rang obnoxiously, leaving the teacher irritated and the students murmuring. Iain would have to catch up on him at lunch.

When Iain did catch up with Ireland, it wasn’t a coincidence the idiot wanted to sit somewhere else since the rest of the group managed to get suspended while Scotland and Ireland where taking a day ‘off’. They ended up at the schools large entrance, a patio that had a couple of tables scattered across the bright green grass for lunch time was barely in use. Only two girls at one table, and a couple all the way across from the other people. It was silent, peaceful. The only sounds were their footsteps, the wind and cars, which lowered the sound of idle chitchat. It was a nice change.

Hands stuffed in his pockets and a large grin bringing out his green orbs, he took the closest table to where they were, which was also pretty close to where the two girls where, he looked over and arched an eyebrow recognizing both of them. He had done a science lab with one and the other was usually silently sitting in class, never asking questions, only answering. He turned to the Scott and narrowed his eyes, watching a grin that was close to his but more… malicious spread across his face. “The hell are ye goin’ tae try tae ge’ yerself intae this time eeji’? Should I ge’ me camera ready? Go, donnae be surprised ifthis is ends up on You tube.”
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 am

Alisia's gaze wandered a bit as she awaited the girl's response, letting her teeth graze her bottom lip. If she didn't get back to those notes....God-knows what her Calculus teacher would have planned for her. Her gaze dropped and she shifted slightly in her seat. "I'm sorry..but I..." Ok now she felt bad. This girl was to adorable to just brush off. She gulped instead, maybe it'd be best to include her. "You know anything about Calculus?"

Just then a slight shuffling make her ears perk, the silence slightly disturbed. She peeked around the small girl, blinking in surprise at just who was sitting at a table very close to theirs. ".....What?" Her brows furrowed. What on Earth...were those two doing out here, and not enveloping themselves in their popular circles of friends? Well, many of those being girls. It wasn't that she wasn't friendly with either of them, this just seemed...odd. Her confusion grew even more when they exchanged grins with one-another, staring very obviously at the two of them. She sighed, lifting herself slowly. "Give me a moment Abigael." She took slow strides towards the two, but gazes didn't waver. "Can I.....help you two? You seem like you need something." Alisia wasn't in the mood to wait for those two, and knowing them, they were probably up to no good anyway. She raised an eyebrow at the darker red-head. "You need those Calculus notes? I saw you asleep in class."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 pm

After taking a good, long, and well-needed nap for the entire period in Calculus, he took a big stretch and strolled towards the doorway of the room right when the bell rang. "Iain. May I have a word with you?" A woman with long blonde hair and an irritated expression asked as she tapped her foot impatiently for an answer. "Damn." He cursed silently to himself since he was so close to just bolting out and being free. "Look, lass. It's very bad tae keep a hungry Scot away from lunch." She narrowed her eyes at him and took a step toward the red-head, crossing her arms. "And it's very bad to fail my class, Mr. Kirkland."

"I'm no' failin' yer class, Blondie. Ye should be honored actually. This is the only class tha' I fall asleep easily in." The woman scoffed, obviously offended by his words. Before she could say anything else though, the Scot inched closer and closer till he was far in her personal bubble. A grin spreading across his lips. "Bu' if ye care tha' much aboot me and ma grade. How aboot some special after school tutorin'?"

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS THIS INSTANT." She shouted, her cheeks a dark red though a grotesque expression stuck on her face. "Aye. Aye. Donnae haff tae tell me twice~" And with that, he dashed out of the classroom before his teacher could think of something else like say. Expel him.

Once finally reaching the large Cafeteria doors, he walked inside and searched for his forever alone brother that would probably cry if he didn't sit with him at lunch everyday. It wasn't too hard to spot him, since not a lot of people had bright red hair and a BALLET eating grin. He gestured over to a different door which lead to the front of the school, some tables spread out across the grass and the said place being a perfect utopia for him and his cigars.

Itching for a smoke, he already pulled out his lighter before they even went through the doors. Once they did though, a cigar was already plopped between his lips and lit. He took a seat across from his brother and glanced around at the few people out besides them, surprised to see a certain girl with a certain brunette not too far from where they were. "Abby? What are ye doin' out here?" He raised a thick eyebrow at the Armenian walking towards them, taking a quick drag before speaking. "Ye werenae plannin' tae rape me sis out here were ya?" He asked with amused emerald's, a grin growing on his face.

"Oh. Aye. Calculus." He almost forgot about that wonderful period and teacher. "I was gonna ta-....................What's tha' smell?" He glanced towards Alisia's table and walked towards it, only to find untouched baklava in his view. ".......Heh." He blew some smoke out once parting the cigar from his lips and resting it in-between his fingers, helping himself to her food like it was all good. "Ya want some Abby? Help yerself."

Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm

She stared at the Scot, blinking in surprise. "What? Why wou-....your sister?" She turned around, staring at the much smaller blonde, then back at him. They were related? Sure, Abigael did have the last name, but only now was Alisia putting two and two together. The way she acted...she just didn't seem like one of the Kirklands. She was much too sweet.

The Armenian arched an eyebrow as the red-head slicked right past her, making a b-line for what lunch she had left. She stared at him a moment, before realizing what he was doing. "H-hey wait a minute!" She jogged to his side, giving him a confused look as her eyes flicked from her food back to him. "Look...if you wanted some...." She cleared her throat. "You could have just asked...." Yeah, the fact that she was speaking to one of the most popular and sought-after boys in school was finally wearing on her. Something in the back of her mind told her she shouldn't let him bowl her over like this, but she couldn't bring herself to just tell him 'no.' She'd probably regret that later. "I guess...I wasn't that hungry anyway." Which wasn't a total lie. She took a quick, curious glance at the Scot's brother before sighing and resting her head on her papers, staring up at her food-stealer. "It'd probably be easier for you to steal food from those girls who fall at your feet. You'd get a lot more out of them." Or did those girls even eat that much? With their insane diets and obsessions with being skinny. Alisia would never know. She gave him a quizzical look. "Did you.....need those notes? Because I could help you. I-I mean if you'd want me to...." She quickly clamped her mouth shut. Didn't he already say he was getting help? Now she probably sounded like a stuttering idiot. Way to go, Alisia. "Just an..offer."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Rowans eyes carefully followed his brother as he approached there sister and the Armenian girl... What was her name again...Elesa? Crap, he really sucked at learning new names. He shrugged to himself, slightly disappointed his brother didn't put on a good show for him and decided to remove the potato stew and sliced carrots her harvested himself this morning. He took a big bite full from the potatoes, glad he decided to add those new spices he bought. He brought himself to his feet and made his way over to where his brother was and took another bite, smirking. He realized the dark hair girl had directed her attention to him momentarily, which only made him smirk wider. He poped a carrot into his mouth, trying to hold back a yawn as he wasn't barely even paying attention to there conversation. He forgot how long it had been since he slept so he wasn't at his maximum wits and 'charm'.

He noticed Iain taking a bite of the girls food himself, making him shake his head and sigh, his smirk never faltering. "Oye broth, is yer cookin' tha' bad tha' ye can' even stomach i' anymore. I told ye ya should have signed yerself up with Iggy fer them cooking classes." He looked back down at his food, not even hungry anymore as he took another carrot and placed the container on the counter. "Take i' if yer hungry lass, I'll be off tae go ge' me essay from the nice smart lass in Fourth." Stuffing his a hand in his pocket he turned on a heel, taking a moment to brush some fiery locks of hair from his face before he continued off.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm

(( YeahThanksForNotRememberingMyNameRowan THANKS ))

Alisia gave a sigh, grumbling to herself about her desperate need to not be a pushover. She tried instead to focus herself on her notes in front of her, which she really needed to finish translating for herself. But for some reason, concentrating with this man right next to her was really doing no good. She bit her lip, eyes flicking from him back to the papers. Why couldn't he just leave and be done already? She didn't recall having that much food. Then it slapped her in the face. She needed some of that. With a steely glare, her hand quickly darted in front of his path, grabbing her cold meats and unfinished apple before he could get his paws on them. She sent him a look before turning back to her notes, pushing some meat past her lips. Okay, maybe she wasn't being that much of a pushover today. Progress.

In that exact moment, she heard an unexpected voice next to her. "Take i' if yer hungry lass." "Hm?" She perked up, eyes drifting to the container of carrots he had left for her. She stared after him in slight confusion. He'd been paying attention? She gave a smile, waving at him. Well, if he could see her. "Thanks!" She opened the box gratefully, happy for the new refreshing food. Carrots were always good thinking-food. She gave the Scot another look. He still hadn't left. What was up with him? "Really.......is there something you need? I think your friend back there is leaving. And that baklava's pretty much gone."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am

Iain continued to eat her baklava despite her constant talking. Whether the subject was about him eating her food or not, he wasn't too sure himself anymore since he began to zone out as she just continued to nag. What all women are best at. "It'd probably be easier for you to steal food from those girls who fall at your feet. You'd get a lot more out of them." He raised a thick eyebrow once hearing that, she had a point but at the same time even if he did use his Scottish charms for food they'd never let him leave. "I like yer food better." He mumbled, glancing over at her even though she seemed busy in her studies. With a wide grin, he grabbed her by the chin and forced her chocolate eyes to meet with his deep emeralds. "I wonder what ye taste like."

Licking his lips, he leaned closer and closer to her face, only being a few inches away from that soft skin of hers until he turned and grabbed her notes. "Aye. I could use these. I'll give ém back....someday" He shrugged, folding them sloppily and stuffing them into his back pocket.

"IAIN!" One girl out of a group of females shouted, catching his attention and making the Scot's playful mood vanish. "Oh.......Braw." He chuckled slightly, though it was obviously forced. Once the girl and a couple of her friends were close enough to the red-head, they practically mauled him with hugs which he really didn't mind. As long as they had tits atleast. "Aye. Aye. It's good tae see ya tae. Really. Do ya need somethin' or did ya jus' want tae hug me?" All the girls looked at one another and giggled shaking there head and sitting at the table he was at. "We wanted to hang out! Guess what happened today! So like There was this fly, right? And-"

Yep. He was already zoning out. He let out a sigh, nodded a couple times to make her think he was actually interested in her conversation about a fly and slowly began drifting to sleep again. "Are you even listening?" A different girl asked, shaking his shoulder to wake him up. "................................" He turned to the girl who woke him up and stared at her with blood-thirsty verdant eyes, making her jolt up and laugh nervously. "Ummm....I wanna go hug...s-someone else now! Cmon girls!!" And with that, she dragged all her friends out of the way of the fiery pits of hell. As they walked back inside the front doors, the girl explained to them why she suddenly wanted to leave and a certain pair of ears perked up when hearing the name 'Iain'.

"MY LOVE BUCKETS IS OUT THERE?" The raven haired woman asked loudly, receiving no answer but not minding since she was already racing for those front doors that he was behind. "IAIN. IS IT TRUE YOU WANTED TO SEE ME SO BADLY THAT YOU WAITED OUT HERE ALLLLLLLL THIS TIME? OH HONEY BEAR. IF YOU WANNA MEET UP YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHERE FIRST."

Once hearing THAT and seeing those familiar hips swaying over towards them, his eyes widened and he literally jumped out of his seat to hide under the table. "I'm nae here.....I DIED. AYE. TELL HER THA'." He shouted as quietly as possible to the Armenian, practically desperate. Only god knows what that woman would do to him if she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

"I like yer food better." That made Alisia raise an eyebrow, casting a side-ways glance at him. ".......Uh huh." She was surely convinced by now that he was using her for the moment. After all, he'd have to go all the way to those girls, and her food was right in front of him. She blew some locks of hair from her face almost angrily. She knew this boy. Iain Kirkland. Playboy, smarter than he looked, fiery temper. Yeah, his name got around. But for some reason, in the minute silence that passed between them, she couldn't help but keep looking. She wanted to slap herself in the face. Him, of all people. Here he was, using her for her food, and she couldn't stop thinking about him, how he just seemed......different. She couldn't explain it. She'd seen him in a few classes, over the years, and....yeah. Definitely couldn't explain it. Though, what she was really hating right now, was how clammed up she felt. It might have been normal for her, but never this bad. Part of her was cursing him relentlessly, willing him to leave so she could study.

She heaved a sigh. 'Get a hold of yourself Alisia.' Thinking like that would do her no good. She leaned towards her papers, suddenly determined to get this dang studying done so she could be on her way. Somewhere away from him. Her plans were quickly altered though as a strong hand gripped her chin, forcing her to turn her head. Red crept on her cheeks when she realize just who did it, and stared right into the iron trap of those emerald eyes. "I wonder what ye taste like." Her face flushed a deeper, darker red, eyes widening. "W-w-" Her words died on her lips as he leaned closer, and closer, and closer. She swore she stopped breathing, that or her pounding heart would explode and kill her first. For one, fleeting moment, she thought he might kiss her.

"Aye. I could use these. I'll give ém back....someday" As soon as he pulled back, she took a huge gasp of breath. Oh, maybe she did stop breathing. Her eyes narrowed at him as her notes were suddenly gone. "..H-hey! I still need tho-" "IAIN!" .....Oh, great. Just great. While the little 'Kirkland Fan Club' practically oggled over the Scot, Alisia had turned away, hiding her face with her hands against the table. She'd already tried pinching herself. Yeah, that wasn't a dream. She just couldn't understand why. She could still hear the blood pounding in her ears, and eventually, those annoying voices went away.

A sudden whispering from underneath her made her peek from behind her hands, leaning to look at his desperate expression. She arched her eyebrows in confusion before the ground started shaking behind her, then stopped abruptly. She turned slowly, meeting her gaze with a land whale very, large female. "Oooooh, have you seen my dear honey-bear girl?" Oh, Alisia got it now. Iain was hiding from her. A thought crossed her mind suddenly. He did that to her, faked kissing her, for her notes. Oh, what a cheap move. One thing Alisia hated, was being used.

But she couldn't bring herself to turn him in.

"Oh, you mean Iain?" The large girl nodded, eyes beaming at the brown haired girl staring blandly at her. She jammed her thumb in the direction of the doors behind her. "Cafeteria. Got done with my food and wanted some more. Said something about convincing the lunch-ladies to make haggis. In the back. Can't miss him." With how bland her tone was, the large lady couldn't possibly think she was lying. "Mmmm! I do loooooooooove a man who can eat!" Without a word of thanks, she bounded off. The Armenian casted a steely glance under the table. "She's gone." She said no more, but buried her face in her hands again. Maybe if she kept quiet, he'd just leave and go about his business. That would be best.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm

With his hands stuffed in his pockets, Rowan sighed and he chewed on a took pick he’d picked up from the cafeteria. He headed to the back of the large school, where another pavilion was. This one tended to get more crowded than the front one, due to the large fans they had placed for the summer and shade the roof provided. Sitting all the way in the corner table was an Asian girl with long black hair, flowing from her face like a curtain. Her thin, brown eyes were framed by think red glasses that seemed to contrast well against her hair, although the prescription was probably strong. He noticed she was tapping feverishly on her laptops key bored, focused and concentrated. The other girl was her twin sister, whom looked exactly like her besides the fast that her glasses were purple. They were popularly known as the Kashima twins, two very intelligent girls who’d gladly help your suffering grade for the right price.

Sliding into the empty space next to Yukki, the one with red glasses, her shined them both a bright smirk, Yuumi only acknowledging him with a nod as she continued on a math sheet. Rowan removed his hand from his pocket, revealing a fifty and placing it in front of Yuuki. He went to speak but she beat him to it with her Asian speed. “It’s in the green folder in my book bag, clearly marked Rowan and Iain. I’ll talk with you more after school ginger, got stuff to write. Thanks for your business.” She looked up, smirking as she nodded and quickly returned to her work at hand. Rowan snickered and nodded, reaching for the green folder and pulling it out. “Aye, thanks lass, always a pleasure.”

Back on his feet, her headed back to where Iain was with that girl Alisia….Alisia! That was her name! Eh, he was close the first time. He read over the essay…well, scanned it, nodding his approval. Before he knew it he bumped into someone, boobs squishing against him as the person quickly pinned him to the wall, He dropped the folder, already snarling at the person before he realized who it was… Dear god…. “Rowan! I know you have to have seen my snuggle puffle around~ Could you be a good brother and tell me where he is?” Her obsidian eyes batted at the Irish man, her matching hair falling onto his shoulders. “Um… nae I think he actually might have left early. He was feelin’ sick in the arse. Burritos…” She frowned and removed herself from him, letting the man finally breath. “Hmph, those girls lied to me, oh well!” Without even a bye, she marched off. It would have been funny to tell her were Iain actually was, but not even he wanted to deal with her. And last time he did tell her… lets spare details.

Finally making it back to the table he noticed the idiot was hiding under a table. Ah, so she had been here before. “Oye, eeji’…” He bent down READY FOR THE D peaking down at his sadly related brother, arching an eye brow. “She found me in the hallway, told her ye had to many burrito’s.” He plugged his nose and made a disgusted face, throwing him the folder with his essay. “Stole yer money tae pay fer I’ by the way.” He grinned and stood up straight, running a hand through his hair, as if trying to tame a lion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED   Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia - NEW AND IMPROVED
Page 1 of 1