Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fem!China

Fem!China

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 pm

*follows Romania to restaurant*
*starts eating* You know, this kind of reminds me of England's food. *vomits at the thought* Oh, well, at least it's better than his. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

*Yawns and throws Paper balls at the substitute* This class sucks balls!!

(Wow i just noticed that someone posted in this Forum. I'm slow.)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 pm

(Niiiiceee. I just posted this topic today so... You aren't THAT slow. But still slow. XD)

*goes out and gets some tea from the cafeteria* Tea is good. *sips tea*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:17 am

This substitute is a Dumbass. It's time for lunch already and i'm not gonna wait. *Walks out to the Cafeteria and looks at all the food* Scones.....Gross that'll kill somebody. Hamburgers....Thats freaking Disgusting.....Pasta....*Sighs* That'll do *Grabs some Pasta*

(Yeah thanks alot England Haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 am

England i am tired of this und class i belive in forming a axis alliance to stop idiots from ruining this class and ... mass murder... blah blah whos with me und
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 am

(yay for a roleplay! Why is everyone ditching class?!)
Ve? There's pasta brother?! Shocked *runs out of classroom to cafeteria and chooses pasta* Germany! Hey, Germany! Let's eat lunch together, okay? *sits down next to Romano and waits for Germany whilst stuffing face with pasta*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

(I have no idea. But skipping is better than sitting there and Listening to boring teachers talk )

Don't sit next to me if that Idiots coming with you!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 pm

*hears the comment Romano made about the scones* Scones are delicious! But I have to agree with what you said about the hamburgers; they are absolutely disgusting. *sips tea*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Scones are disgusting! Why do you think your the only one who eats them!! And shouldn't you be in class or something Scone Bastard.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Hmph! They are delicious! And there isn't any class right now for me... for some strange reason the World Literature class was canceled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 pm

There Gross!! And your gonna stay in the Cafeteria the whole time then? If you do i'm sure you'll be called the Fatass instead of your American friend.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 pm

No I'm not! I was planning on heading to my next class after I was done with my tea! Also, he is not my friend! He's bloody annoying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Hmph. Whatever it's obvious you care about him
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:24 pm

*walks into cafeterium and sees England*
England! You got distracted by tea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:57 pm

I do not you blasted tomato git! ...Oh, 'allo Russia. I did not! Class got canceled, that's all!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Hm.
*sits at England's table and pulls out piroshki*
You don't mind if I sit here, right? ^J^
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Suuure you don't *Puts my head down on my table* Damn...that Substitute got me all tired
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 pm

I don't Romano!!!!

Um, sure Russia....It's fine... >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:25 pm

*Has head on a desk*sleeping*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Suure you don't Scone Bastard.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 pm

I bloody don't!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 pm

*is in an empty room sleeping*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah yeah Whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Yay! Everyone's sitting together! *finishes pasta* mmm that was gooood~ shame Germany didn't join us Sad I hope there won't be anymore classes today, I don't wanna miss my siesta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:03 pm

zzz...... *wakes up* Huh! Oh......No one is here......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next