Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"Great! Let's, like, go!" Poland ran out the door grabbing Luxumburg's wrist on the way.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Luxembourg was dragged away by Poland,surprised by his grip,"H-Hey! Carefull!" She huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 pm

"Sorry! I'm just, like, so totally excited that someone actually wants to hang out with me!" Feliks had a childish gin on his face when he turned towards Luxenbourg.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Luxembourg sighs and pouts,"Just don't drag me,okay?" She smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh. I'm, like, sorry! Here. We'll, like, walk the rest of the way." Poland slowed and walked by Luxembourg's side.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

She sighs happily and walks beside him,"Merci~! I am not really that good at running and excetra." She shrugged lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Poland smiled. "I understand. I just get a little excited. Since Lithuania is with Russia, I don't have anyone to go shopping with. It may be hard to believe, but Lithuania was, like, my best friend. I guess you could say I sorta even kinda liked him."
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Luxembourg nods understandably,"Yeah, I have no time to see Belgum or Netherlands very often and I just stay at home I guess" She let's out a happy sigh, "But it's nice having friends"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

POland looked at her. "You mean, like, we're friends?"
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 am

She chuckles and grins,"I guess so, we are hanging out hm~!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

(( I need to post more often, I"m way behind. Very Happy
Also, you forgot about Wy, and you dog, Lux. I just felt like I should point that out. ;w;" ))

Italy wandered around the clothes of the school's store, where he was left behind. He realized that he shouldn't be here long after everyone else. So he left, while he was walking down the halls he saw a dog slide out of a classroom into the hallways. The dog looked so cute~! Italy ran up to the dog, and hugged it, but then found himself to be knocked over by the dog. With the dog on top of him, and his faced being licked, Italy grew uncomfortable. "V-ve... S-someone! Help! There's a dog on top of me!" He pleaded, but then the dog began to dash off, from Italy. The end of the dog's leash caught onto Italy, and Italy began to get dragged around by the dog, until they ran into Wy(?), Poland, and Luxembourg.

(( Yes. The dog is supposed to be Mocha. ))
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Luxembourg turned around,hearing a plea for help. A blur of brown and white was dragging poor Italy towards them. "Mocha!" The dog stopped suddenly and wagged his tail happily, She laughed and went to pet her dog sweetly, before noticing Italy. "Oh Italia! I am so sorry for this!" Luxembourg helped Italy up, before she went back to pet her dearest Mocha.

((Thanks for reminding me~))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm

(( De nada~! :3 ))

Italy quickly untangled himself from Mocha's leash once he finally came to a halt. He smiled when Mocha approached Luxembourg, this was what, their third encounter today? He brushed his hands against his clothing, and greets them cheerfully, like usually. "Ciao Lussemburgo, and Wy(?), again~! Ciao Polonia~!" He crouches down, and tries to pet Mocha again, hoping that the dog won't topple him over again. "Where are you guys going now?" He asks, glancing up at them, curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"Like, we're going shopping, Italy! Why don't you, like, join us?" Poland still had a childish grin on his face.

(( I think something's wrong with me! Sad Marshmallow ))
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Luxembourg got up, carefully taking Mocha's leach and smiled to the both of them,nodding slowly, "Oui, we are just going to shop~"

((Whats wrong? ;3;))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

(( What happened? You can tell us! D: ))

Italy blinked. "Ve? But what about class? :O" He asked, realizing that he's late for class again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:30 am

(( Well I keep getting migrains and every time I stand up I get extremely dizzy! Like so dizzy I can barely see anything and I almost fall over. ))

Poland was daydreaming about all the fashions that had or are coming out.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 am

((Ouch! I had that before when I came back from Mexico.))

Luxembourg pouts and shook Italy's arm softly,"Come on! You are already late anyways,why miss this chance to hang out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm

(( Yeah. It's annoying! But it makes things look funny... =D ))

"Yeah! It would be, like, so fun if you came too!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Seychelles

Former!Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

[[ We need to revamp this place. study Maybe it will bring some inspiration back. ]]
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am

(( JKLDAF I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU SEY.

Hmmm.....should we start it over? Have something fresh to work with? o: ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

(( I think we should Surprised ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:29 am

(( The forum or just this thread? Since I'm not bright enough to know the answer automatically like you guys. ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Seychelles

Former!Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am

[[ I was talking about the whole thing, but if you want to start over thread by thread, that's cool. owob You're the boss. ]]
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 pm

(( I think we should start a wee bit small, so with the thread first sounds best. ^^

OK MY FRIENDS. WHO WOULD LIKE TO RE- START THEN?

NotIt. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17