Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I have not the slightest clue, Russia. ...... I refuse to become one with you.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Sakura enters the library, to look up some books on manga, and stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 am

-Entering the library Alice let out a long sigh as she sat at a table and set her books down. As she stretched her arm and legs she turned around to greet everyone in the library- Hello everyone. -she said smiling brightly as she finished stretching-
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 am

Lalalalalala! -walks in and rummages for a book that catches her intrest.-
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Poland comes into the library and heads over to where the most people are gathered and says, "Hi everybody~! Like, What's up?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 pm

-she smiled lightly at poland and responded.- Catching up on my studies. And yourself?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'm following everybody since I, like, have nothing better to do, and this is totally way more fun then, like, STUDYING."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I have to admit...studying is a pain... BUT it must get done! -she smiled cheerfully and sat down at her table starring at her books before opening them and flipping to the page where her assignment was.-
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Poland looks at Alice in puzzlement wonder why she studies anyways, "Ok then, like study away then, I totally don't care much, I think it's like, a waste of time." Poland looks to the rest of the group and watches everyone converse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Do you have anything to study? ((Short as hell <_<))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Poland looks back at Alice, and says "Yes, but like, why should I? It's totally no fun~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Well you can always make it fun... Let's see. What do you have to study?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Poland ponders for a moment. "UM.. I don't know I don't really pay attention during class..... I usually doze off, wondering what to do after school....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:53 pm

-Sighs and thinks for a second- And your plans are to stalk people? -Arches an eyebrow.-
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 pm

"S-stalk people?? Like, NO WAY!!" Poland protested, then he turned his attention to everyone else that was around him.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

*finds nothing and sighs sitting at a table and twirling a piece of hair around her for-finger*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Poland walks over to Ireland "hey~ Ireland~, Like, what's up?" He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Bored you?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 am

"Ah, like not much, just like, hanging around the library, stalking people and like, hanging out with everyone else~" He said.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:09 am

Cool *steals a Polish snack from his pocket and munches on it*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

Poland was surprised as Ireland stole his snacks "H-hey! Like, give those back! They're totally mine and you like, never asked for any!!" Poland took the snacks back. "Like, how did you know those were in my pocket? YOU'RE NOT STALKING ME ARE YOU??"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 am

*She giggled and smiled* "I can tell there is something in your pocket." *she looked at his pocket and then to him* "So can I have one?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 am

Poland handed her a small handful of the snacks "Like, sure~, as long as you're like, not an enemy, and you like, totally ask!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 am

*Smiles and munches on one* Why do people even bother to study... It doesn't even help...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:31 am

Poland noms on his own snacks as well. "I like, KNOW RIGHT?? It's totally a waste of time. And like, when are we gonna USE this stuff?? I think school itself is just a place to make friends and be social."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next