Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am

Say, Ig....can I cheat off yo-I mean study with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:47 pm

You may study, but can not -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- cheat off me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:06 am

I promise! *Croses fingers behind back*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 pm

*He gives a cynical look to New Zealand* Fine. (( WHAT THE -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- - the british are coming the british are coming WTC XDDD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

(LOL the british are coming!!) *Hears england talking about a test* Ve? There's a test tomorrow?...OH NO I FORGOT! Please england, can you help me too?! I can't do badly or grandpa rome will look down at me and I don't want him to hate me I'm too young to be hated...*goes into panic mode* OHNOES
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm

( It censored the word b l o o d y. XD )
Indeed, there is a test tomorrow. .... *sighs, rubbing his temple* Fine, Italy, I'll help you too. =_=
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh wow Mr.England you are really nice ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 am

*Huggles England* My pommy!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Hn. Thank you, Vietnam. ....Get off me, New Zealand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

*calms down* pheeew~ I was really worried! Grazie england, just...please don't teach me in a scary way like germany, or feed me your horrible scones Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am

Never, you're mine! *Creepy aura* And you'll never leave me...right?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm

I won't, Italy.... But my scones are -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- delicious! ....I am NOT yours, New Zealand. What are you -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 am

*Harumphs* Well excuse me for being a loyal dominion!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm

(( ... Those censors.... Hm... Git and wanker are uncensored, but -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- isn't...? Why is that.... xD ))

.... I don't understand you at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 am

You don't have to! You just have to promies to not leave me!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

>_> ..... Alright then.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

YAY! *Huggles Arthur*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

...... Please don't hug me... *tries to pry New Zealand off him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 am

*Hums 'God of Nations'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 am

*Hums 'God of Nations'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 am

*Enters the library, take a book and starts reading*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

So what do I have to revise England? *Opens text book then sees HRE* Veee~ It's you again! CIAOOO come sit over heeere!~ *waves in his direction*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, the test is going to be about mainly Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman art, so it would be best to study up on those categories. Since you are Italy, you should already know a lot about Ancient Roman art; but not that much about Ancient Greek art. There's an aisle of those type of books at the back of the library, so you should check some of those books out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:Gakuen Hetalia:RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

*looks at Italy* O-Oh.. Hi Italia...Y-You are sure that I can ?? *slight blush*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am

*walks back from the store and into the library to study for the stupid test* *eats a bagel (LIKE A BOSS 8D)*
I don't even see the point of World History, we're all countries, we know our history. And when everyone becomes one, we will all share our history!
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next