Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen 2Ptalia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Gakuen 2Ptalia Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen 2Ptalia   Gakuen 2Ptalia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm

(( ALRIGHT LET’S GET THIS 2P PARTY STARTED. First thread in this section. Alright. BD Even though it’s really nothing to celebrate about. I guess I’ll set this up in the same fashion Alisia used. Except without the notes. If you’re not sure what I’m talking about for whatever reason, click here.

Characters

Evee Kirkland
Natasha “Natalia” Arlovskaya
Oliver Kirkland
Seychelles
Zakar Arabian

Pairings
*Pairings that aren’t totally decided, but look like they have potential will be marked with a question mark. If a little love triangle erupts, they will be added too. If you disagree with anything on the list, talk to me and I’ll edit it.

-None at the moment

Current Period
-A half hour before school starts. Eat breakfast/ rush to school/ stuff your junk in your crowded locker/ finish the homework you never touched last night at the last minute/ or procrastinate with that and talk to people/ cry in a corner since you’re all alone/ bug a teacher about something – possibly why you’re failing a class even though you sit there and sleep/ be productive and be all WOW THIS IS GOOD I LIKE THIS/ et cetera. Mind you, et cetera is the correct spelling. It’s Latin for “and more”. The more you know.

Current Event
Bake Sale – Now - ??? (The purpose for this will be explained within the next post. Kind of.)
Winter/Christmas Dance – December 20th, one week IC.

Summary

Not necessary at this point in time.

Last edited by Natalia Arlovskaya on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Gakuen 2Ptalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen 2Ptalia   Gakuen 2Ptalia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Natasha upheld her smile despite her drowsiness. She had spent all night baking good for the school's week-long bake sale. All of the funds were directed to the reconstruction of the school. Word has it that some man in culinary arts screwed up a recipe terribly, and caused the room to explode in flames. Several were sent to the hospital, of course, but no one from culinary arts, surprisingly enough. The explosion dealt q large sum of damage, and with that the school has to repair it. With repairing comes the requirement of payment. The school would have to pull up money they don't have. And as a result, they set up the bake sale. They gathered those who were for sure good at baking to bake up some goods for the bake sale. From this group included Natasha and Oliver and, surprisingly, Zakar. Zakar was just barely hanging onto the rope of good bakers. Some people believe that he was the one that caused the explosion. Natasha felt uncertain about that though.

Natasha would wave shyly at anyone who would pass by their heavily adorned stand (many of their artistic peers pitched in to make the stand look attractive, to help lure in customers as well as excuse themselves from a few classes). Why Zakar was still here, no one understood. He kept scaring people away. This entire thing would be an utter failure if Oliver wasn't here with them. He allured a large majority of the customers with his friendly atmosphere, and generated a large some of the income. Certainly he was someone to look up to.

Natasha decided she wanted to be just as good and she straightened herself, a faint determined expression on her face. She waved at everyone who passed by and within a matter of seconds more people began to gather. She felt overwhelmed but tried to maintain the sales. Even though it was only a small handful of people, just a few more than her previous pattern.

(( Ew. My writing. Just ew. ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Gakuen 2Ptalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen 2Ptalia   Gakuen 2Ptalia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:32 am

Zakar tsked, his steely golden gaze shrinking down anyone who would pass by. Why, for any reason Earth, was he here again? He gave a slight groan, threading his hand through wavy coal-black locks, eyes flicking to the small woman beside him. Oh, right. That was why. The girl had gone and put him through a guilt trip to get him here, even convinced him to cook. .....Well, as much cooking as Zakar was capable of. Which really wasn't much. Oh but what was really annoying him, was that over-cheery Englishman to his left. Zakar had to resist his every urge to punch him right in the teeth. Just the voice alone was nagging on him. Then again, this Armenian was easily angered when he did not want to be somewhere. This being one of those times.

A broad grin stretched across his face when a couple of girls waltzed up to the counter, and he shouldered himself in front of the Belarusian (IsThatEvenRight). "I got this~" He leaned forward, arching both eyebrows. "And what can I get you fiiiiiiiiiiine girls?" They both giggled nearly in unison. "Hmmmm.....how about one of those cookies there?" One raven-haired girl pointed a newly-polished fingernail at a fresh batch. his grin only widened as he flipped one into his gloved palm, holding it against her lips. "Take the first one free of charge." The girl giggled and blushed, happily taking it into her mouth. After a moment her face brightened. "Oooooh, this is so good! Did you make these?" He raised a dark eyebrow, stark against his tanned skin, as if that was the dumbest question in the world. "Heh, who else coulda done it? No-one here I know." That may or may not have been a little white-lie. Considering the batch Zakar had made was burnt around the edges, and Oliver had made this one. But she didn't need to know that. He waggled his brows, voice lowering to a sultry tone. "I could...make you some more. Say, in your house?" The girl rolled her eyes, though her blush didn't disappear. "I'll just take three of these."

Once the girl left, he waved her off with a wink, leaning back and crossing his arms over his broad chest. "See that Nat? I am soooooooooooo getting a free lay." He chuckled. "Maybe this day ain't so bad after all." His expression quickly grimaced when he heard the Englishman's cheery voice again. "....Okay and it just got bad again would anyone mind if I hit him?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Gakuen 2Ptalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen 2Ptalia   Gakuen 2Ptalia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Evee smiled brightly and everyone swore that she lit up the entire room. She apologized a hundred times over on being late and explained to them in probably to much detail on how she ended up being late. But once she started talking, there was no stopping her.
“First it started with waking up super late. I mean, really late for me. It was 5:30, and I rolled out of bed, freaking out and I jumped into the shower. Than, right when I was going to start soaping up, I realized I needed another soap bottle. So naked and soacking wet, I had to climb out of the shower and go on a mission looking for some. When I finally got it, I ran back and BAM!” She waved her hands in the air, her sky blue eyes wide and filled with emotions. “Just like that I was on my butt, yelping in pain. It took me some time to recover from that fall, but than once I go back in the shower, I had to be extra clean and wash more thorough.” She smiled sheepishly. “Oh, I se-“ The teacher tried to intervene but Evee was not nearly finished. “Did I say…I was done…Miss.Rude pants?” Her smile curved up to one side, her ironed blonde bangs draping over her eyes slightly. “No…” She said carefully, knowing what could happen if she tested her. “Exactly!”

Her story continued on for about ten minutes, summarizing the rest of her quite eventful morning. When she was done, she giggled and flipped her blonde tied up hair behind her shoulder, skipping over to her seat. Everyone was a mixture of surprise and shock at how much could happen in ones morning and at how one girl could talk for so long. She nodded to the teacher that she could continue with her class. “Alright then, Evee, that was quite the interesting morning…” The blonde nodded in agreement, fixing the thick strap of her white and mint green striped tank top. “Alright, well, I wanted you all to meet me before school started today because I would like for you to go and draw something that you find interesting this morning and present it to me for our afternoon meeting.” The entire art club smiled and nodded in agreement. “Yeah, sure.” One kid said, srugging his shoulders. “That sounds like a perfect idea!” Evee was already out of her desk. “Anything else teach?” She questioned, tightening the mint satin ribbon to make sure her pony tail wouldn’t come undone. “Nope. Everyone is dismissed.” But Evee was out the door right after “Nope.”

Already beginning on her task at hand, she turned to her large hobo bag, which had an Indian/Aztec kind of pattern stitched to it, and pulled out her sketch book, which she walked around with everywhere. She looked into her drawing tools pouch and pulled out the correct pencil to start doing the basic sketching, now she just needed inspiration. She walked around the cafateria, wandered the halls, and even ventured outside to where the sun was rising. She considered drawing that but she realized she already had a piece like that. Turning around, she noticed Hazel up in a tree, already at work. Thank god she didn’t do it.

She entered the building and blinked a couple times, feeling as if something had managed to get into her eye. Which something did. She groaned and pulled out a mirror, carefully pulling it out and sighing in relief. She cursed her 1P for having such wide deer-like eyes. She also cursed her for the curly hair but at least she could so something about that. About to just go and draw a window view or something, she passed by a stand, where three people were currently stationed. She arched an eyebrow and felt a smile creep on her face, noticing her “brother”, a young girl who she had seen before in her math class, and an another dude who she recognized from science and reading. There stand clearly read “Bake sale” and her whole body perked up as she leaned in a corner, ignoring whatever her “brother” was trying to tell her. She quickly got to work. “Kay guys, just keep being all smiles and waves!” Her hand quickly got to work, eyes following every movement, every pencil stroke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gakuen 2Ptalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen 2Ptalia   Gakuen 2Ptalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen 2Ptalia
Page 1 of 1