Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP

Go down 
+5
Jake F. Jones(Florida)
Eveleen Kirkland
Belgium
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Natalia Arlovsgaya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm

(( lol yup!! ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:59 pm

(( My gut says this is going to be a while. ;w; /shot ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm

(( mine does too actually. lol. maybe in part because I don't think I've ever talked to her..... ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 am

(( ... Skip Hungary, and get back to her later? /SHOT ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 am

(( lol maybe~? ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm

(Fine, fine.)

Elizabeta was Sorted into some house.

"Lupei, Dracul!" Prof. Wang called out, noting the kid's paleness and 'fangs'. Might possibly have vampire blood, he thought idly.
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Smirking, Dracul walks to the front. He could feel the other students eyes on him, and makes sure that his fangs are noticeable and in sight. Finally sitting on the stool at the front of the room, he watches as the sorting hat is placed on his head. After a moments deliberation it calls out, "SLYTHERIN!" causing the green and silver decorated table to let out another cheer as he joins their midst.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 am

"Kirkland, Arthur." Prof. Wang called out the next name.

(*rolls around* nothing interesting happeninggg BLEERGGH IGGY MUST JOIN THIS. WHY AM I THE ONLY TEACHER.)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 am

(( .... Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 3703790899 I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN' HAPPY, DANG IT. BI BI BI I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED/READ HARRY POTTER IN FOREVER... OTL Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 2487805239 ))

Arthur fiddled with the collar of his shirt, anxiously waiting for his name to be called. Would he be in Slytherin...? Gryfindor? Hufflepuff? Or perhaps Ravenclaw? Whichever one he was to be assigned to, he knew he was going to have a bit of a hard time fitting in. For some odd reason, his presence just repelled others. Was it his clothing? Or the fact that he wasn't a pure blood, but instead a half blood? Arthur sighed, before perking up as the Chinese man spoke his name. "Kirkland, Arthur." He got out of his seat, and walked up to the man and the sorting hat. He could hear whispering around him, but he heeded that no matter. He needed to be focused for this. The sorting hat was placed onto his head, and after a moment, it said, "GRYFINDOR!"

(( YEAH. THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO WRITE FOR NOW... ))

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't know the correct terms jhfjkdsfh)
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:06 pm

(pureblood and halfblood :3 I AM HAPPY~ BECAUSE IGGY, YOU'RE THE MOST MAGICAL ONE OF ALLLLL~)

Prof. Wang scanned down the list and called out the next name. "Kirkland, Eveleen!" Hmm, wonder if they're related...they look nothing alike though, he mused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 pm

(( IAWNFIENGFI IGGY YOU POSTED. FINALLY. HAAHEEHAAHEE Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 3703790899 YAY /shot ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:32 pm

(( you can make Russia a teacher. LOL. oh gott I'm scared of my own suggestion....... ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

(( XXDD Nice Belarus. I don't think N. Italy would make a good teacher.... So I'm not going to make him one... owo *cough* ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

(( Lol good idea... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3