Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP

Go down 
+5
Jake F. Jones(Florida)
Eveleen Kirkland
Belgium
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Natalia Arlovsgaya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Romano searched desperately for water with Spain "I NEED...FRACKING..WATER"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Spain grabs a handful of mint green jally beans, and eats them, and of course, they taste like mint. He calmed down and picked out some more of the same jelly beans and gave them to Romano. "This is fun~!" He said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Hmm, Let me try one of those." I said while grabbing a aqua bean. "...Toothpaste." I spit it out and popped another Chocoball in my mouth to get rid of the flavor.

(Sooo, when is this Facking train gonna arrive at Hogwarts? )
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

((How about now? O3O))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 pm

((YYYYYYEYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

((Yes))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am

(( LATER AT THE SCHOOL. ))

Poland stretched finally as the train stops at the school. He didn't really do much standing, so felt a bit numb. He followed the large group of people, recognizing several similar faces, but inconveniently not seeing Lithuania's at all. He sighed and smiled. He'll find him eventually, he MUST have some, somehow. Poland began to wonder where Liet was right now.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Vietnam rolled over in her empty train compartment's seat. It seemed that no one wanted to deal with her snoring, which didn't really bother her all that much. It was less people and noise to deal with. She lifted her head as she saw everyone leaving the train. "We're here already?" She quickly scrambled onto her feet and hestanitly left her bags. What if someone were to steal them while she was away? She had lost of personal things she couldn't afford to lose. However the people on the train were pushing her onward to leave. "Okay, okay" Vietnam exited the train and came face to face with what seemed to be an ogre? But Human? Alot of people greeted him as Hagrid. "Hello, here.." She quickly moved out of his way and for more students to come out of the train.

(( I love Hagrid! <3))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Poland saw Vietnam and noticed no one was with her, so he decided to run up to her and greet her. "Czesc Viet~!" He said, loud enough for her to hear among the other voices of chatter. (( That's apposing to if people actually talk when they get off the train, my gut says they do, and I'm too lazy to check so THERE. ))
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:59 pm

(( I SHALL REVIVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause I freaking love this AU ))

Romania stands in the middle of the crowd of other first years, not really paying attention, and instead messing with his 'fangs' as people likes to point out they were. He couldn't help but wonder how many students would think he was a vampire? After all, didn't they have a werewolf as a teacher one time or something? Oh well, it wasn't like he really was a vampire.... he just looked like one and liked to make people think that.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:37 pm

(THE ASIAN WILL BECOME A TEACHER 8D)

The door banged open and a smiling Asian man walked out and beamed at all the little first years. Awww, they were all so cute! And small! He cleared his throat and said, "Ni hao everyone and welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry aru! I'm Professor Wang, the Deputy Headmaster. In a moment you'll all be sorted into four different houses by the Sorting Hat aru. The four houses are Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw aru." There the man paused and then said in a slightly lower voice, "I was in Ravenclaw and let me tell you it's the best house. Just saying aru." He coughed and continued with his speech and all that stuff. EXPLANATIONS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION GO READ THE BOOKS. Anyway. When he was finally finished explaining things, he turned and led the first years to the Great Hall, where a patched and ragged Hat sat on the stool. It sang a song. "When I call your name, please step up and try on the hat aru!" Professor Wang called cheerfully when it was done. He waved his wand and a large scroll appeared before him. "Carriedo, Antonio Fernandez!"

(Let's see... I need the names of Belgium and Florida for the Sorting~ and anyone else who wants to join~)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:19 am

(( . . . . For some reason... I can't take China seriously when he says "aru" ;w; ftooyddv
ALSO... It's Carriedo, and Fernandez; you spelled both of those names wrong. ;w; ))

Excitement pulsed all throughout Spain. The year would be exciting, he knew it; and with each step he took, and each second that passed he was getting closer new thoughts sprouted in his head on what the coming year would present. He stepped into the great hall and took in the site. He was amazed, it was nothing like back at home. He stiffled a laugh of joy, trying to keep his cool around the others, but he couldn't help grinning like a fool as he walked into the line with the other first year students. He looked around curiously and waited for the Sorting Ceremony to begin. Moments before it began, Spain's mind drifted off and he was no longer paying attention to the things around him - he did not even realize that Professor Wang had called him up already so he could be sorted...
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 am

Whispers started throughout the hall as no one stepped forward to try the hat. Professor Wang frowned and cleared his throat. "Carriedo, Antonio Fernandez! Step forward and try the hat, aru!" he called out again, giving a pointed look to the first boy in line.

(I iz sorriez for spelling your name wrong ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Figiting in his excitement, Dracul wonders what house he would be sorted into when his turn finally came. Really he would be happy with any of them except Hufflepuff.

((pffft short reply is short~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Natalia crosses her arms as she waits. Clearly some idiot who deserved to be a Hufflepuff was holding things up. Hopefully that would be resolved soon. She was determined to be in Slytherin as soon as possible. It was the house her beloved brother was sorted into, and so help it she would be too. If that damn hat dared to put her in anything else she would just cut it to pieces and declare herself to be in her preferred house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am

(( 'Tis fine China~! I'm sorry for replying late. ;w; ))

Spain jumped in surprise when he realized his name was called up. He rushed up onto the stool, trying to hide the red on his face from embarrassment, and sat, letting the teacher who was standing behind the stool place the old, over-used, Sorting Hat on his head. He waited eagerly, his eyes darting at each of the four banners that were held above each of their corresponding tables, as if those banners were showing off some kind of pride. He thought about which house he would be in again, thoughts and possibilities flooding his head.
"I'm the one who's choosing which house you're going to be placed in!" The hat hissed' quietly so only Spain could hear, "so stop thinking! It doesn't make this any easier!"
Spain tried to cease his thoughts, although more ideas peeked into his brain as he waited, he couldn't help it though.
"HUFFLEPUFF!!" the hat yelled moments later, making Spain's ear ring. An applaud came from the Hufflepuff table, along with a few whistles and cheers of excitement. The hat was pulled of off Spain's head and Spain skipped happily to the table, he felt welcomed already.

Last edited by Antonio Pedo Carriedo on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

(HA. HAHA. JUST REALIZED BRAGINSKAYA(<--Belarus's last name?) COMES BEFORE CARRIEDO. HAHAH. I'm an idiot OTL)

Professor Wang cleared this throat as the clapping died down and called out another name.

"Braginskaya, Natalia-why does Carriedo go before Braginskaya? Seriously aru? Is this thing broken?" He tapped the list with his wand and watched the names rearrange themselves into the right order. "Stupid Westerners don't now how to alphabetize things..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:54 pm

(( Braginski deary. lol. And yes, yes it does. XD ))

Natalia, scoffing when the idiot is put into Hufflepuff just as she predicted, steps forward at her name being called. Sitting on the stool quietly, she mentally threatens the hat, "So help me if you don't put me in Slytherin I will find you, cut you into tiny pieces, and burn them."

"I was going to put you in that anyways." The hat mutters before calling out, "SLYTHERIN!"

Natalia just smirks slightly, and although her eyes still reflected a meaner side, her mouth was smiling in slight joy as she walked to the green and silver decorated table.
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Dracul bounces up and down on his toes, wondering when his name would be called. He was just so excited to find out what house he would be put in!

(( btw guys, what house /should/ he be in? XD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm

(( UUHH. I dunno. What's Dracul's personality in a nutshell? o3o *cough* ))
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm

(( ummm.... oh gott. I'm still developing it kinda. I guess he likes teasing people, about practically anything, but not in a way that's trying to actually be mean. unless it's Hungary of course. he also frequently teases England about how he's always messing spells up and stuff. he seriously could be in any except Hufflepuff. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 pm

(but but but Braginski is for males and -ski is for families with Polish roots anyway. So really it should be Ivan Braginsky and Natalia Braginskaya. HIMARUYA DO YOUR RESEARCH. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Slavic_naming_customs
here's my source if you want it, scroll down a bit to get to surnames.)

Prof. Wang waited for the clapping, cheering, etc. to die down before reading the next name. "Hedervary, Elizabeta!" he called out.

(next it Lupei, then Kirkland, then Vargusi (THIS IS THE PLURAL FORM OF VARGUS DO NOT DOUBT ME). So people who wanna join, last-ish chance coming, and you peeps think about what houses you wanna be in. I still need to last names of Belgium and Florida. Or else I'm just gonna make something up.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 pm

(( lol well ok then.... XD I'm just going off Hetalia not actual naming after all~ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 pm

(( Mm... I think he might do well with Slytherin. I dunno. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 pm

(( works for me! XD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 am

(( OK~! =D Now we need to wait for Hungary to reply.... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next