Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP

Go down 
+5
Jake F. Jones(Florida)
Eveleen Kirkland
Belgium
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Natalia Arlovsgaya
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

((I was tempted to do this for like, a month XD. I was thinking it would be too similar to the Gakuen Hetalia RP, BUT. This is Harry Potter, it has magic and stuff! XP. So it's the beginning of the school year and everyone has already boarded on the train towards the school, and yes, it's Hogwarts. BTW everyone are automatically first-years, and it's also when Harry has already saved everyone from Lord Voldemort, and stuff. /SHOT))

Poland sat in a cart, alone, and watched as the cart filled with interesting candies passed by, he decided to buy a chocolate frog. Or two... OK maybe he grabbed a LITTLE too much candy for him to carry. But hey! It's like, CANDY~! He started to chew on the chocolate frog, that squirmed in his hands, trying to break free, and then looked at the collectible card that came in the box. Albus Dumbledore. Wasn't he like, one of those headmaster guys? He shrugged and stuffed the card into his pocket, and continued to chew on the frog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Spain sat in another cart, along with Belgium and Romano, excited for the coming year. (I'M DRAGGING YOU GUYS IN >8D) He bought some of the Every Flavored Jelly Beans and shared them with Belgium and Romano. He popped a bean into his mouth and chewed and spoke out, in his usual cheery voice. "Hey~! I got a tomato flavored one~! What luck~!"
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

(( THANKS SPAIN. THANKS ALOT. ))
Belgium, (as stated by Spain) was sitting in a cart with Romano and Spain. She picked out a bean and popped it into her mouth. The blonde made a sour face before opening the cart window and spat the bean out. "That. Was. DISGUSTING." she said, before closing the window and sitting back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Spain blinks at Belgium as she spits the bean out at the window, and then popped another one into his mouth. Orange, sweet~ <3. "What flavor did you get?" He said, giving her another pink one, hoping this would taste good.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

((HELL YEAH IT WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE FOR KIRKLANDS TO JOIN!))
“Where the…” The red-headed woman mumbled to herself as she searched the platform. “I swear, if this was a joke from me arse of a broth Scotland…” She looked back down at the note that read. “9 ¾. I saw a familiar country named Poland look around quickly as he tried to be discreet about it. He then began to run to the brick pillar in front of him as he intently stared at it. Right when Ireland was sure he would run straight into the wall he ran inside of it and disappeared as if nothing happened.
Ireland curiously walked up to the wall and poked at it. Solid.

Eying around, she looked to see everyone passing by and minding their own business. “I swear if this don’t work…” *She mumbled to herself as she focused on the pillar and ran into it cart first. Amazingly she passed right on threw and ended up at another station. She looked up at a sign above her head. “Feck…” She said as she read 9 ¾ printed in bold white letter on the big sign. She sighed and pushed her cart looking for the luggage people.

When she found them, she gave them her cart minus her owl, Balthazar. She walked in and walked around looking for anyone she knew. Eventually she saw a short read headed girl*.

“Lucy!” *She exclaimed as she waved her free hand.*
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Looking around hopelessly for a empty cart since i'm such a loner I heard my name being called by a familar voice. Turning around and faceing a full head of red hair I grinned. "IRELAND!" I cheered and gave her a hug. (I DON'T KNOW YOUR CHARACTER'S REAL NAME. =3=) "Thank gawd I won't be alone."

(..EH YOU WRITE THE NEXT PART IRELAND~)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:16 am

((Eily xDD Thats her real name.))

*She smiled and hugged back.* "You got an invitation too? *I asked not really caring. All she knew was she was glad she had a friend to hang out with. She looked around and eventually found an empty cart.*
Back to top Go down
Belgium

Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm

The blonde shivered, "England's cooking flavor." she replied, taking the pink bean and hesitated before putting it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Romano quits hogwarts and joins the circus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Spain forcefully brings Romano back to Hogwarts, and makes it so he can't quit. Only BOSS SPAIN can let him quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Romano is already tainted in circusness...shiz..nits. "Want me to juggle, Jackass?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Spain smiles and nods, as well as giving him a few of the Every Flavored Jelly Beans, and then he looks at Belgium. "What does yours taste like Belgium?" and then he pops a black one into a mouth, which he than spat out quickly. "Coal...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Hungary searched frantically for an open cart. She noticed a friendly group and opened the door, where a Spaniard, an Italian, and a Belgian were eating candy. "S-Szia, can I sit in here with you guys?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Spain looks at Hungary and nods, and offers an empty space next to Belgium, since Romano is sitting next to Spain. He takes a few of the jelly beans he bought and offer them to Hungary. "Would you like some?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm

She nodded and smiled gratfully, sitting next to Belgium. "Koszonom." She took the jelly beans and ate one and gagged. "Ugh, soap flavor...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Romano was just joing about the juggling and sighed while staring at his jelly beans in disgust "That stuff looks like crap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 pm

She stared at him like he had three heads. "What are you talking about jelly beans are delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Spain smiled and nudged him with his shoulder. "Just try it Lovito, I just got one that tasted like a tomato~. Really~!" He said popping another one into his mouth, it tasted somewhat like.... Water?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Romano reluctantly tried one and spit it out shortly after that "HOT HOT!!!!" He said while sticking out his tongue and tearing up after accidently trying the red hot chili pepper flavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Hungary giggled but clamped a hand over her mouth as to not offend him. She tried another one. "Ugh, fish flavor...."
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 am

"Yeah, It took me a while to figure out how to get to the station though. Nifty bastards...." I replied to her question as I got in a empty cart. "I CALL THE WINDOW!" I Yelled cheerily and plopped down by the window.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 am

*Ireland laughed and sat next to her friend as the candy cart came over.* Look Florida, candy. *she said as she went to look over the items in the cart*
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 am

I looked over to see a cart full of candy. "CANDY~" I squealed and headed over to the cart and started to skeem through the treats. "I don't have so much money so....Can I have some Chocoballs, please~?" (They do exist! I googled!) The lady nodded and she handed me some as I gave her the coins to pay for them. "Ireland, What are you gonna get?" (I forgot her name again. awesomeface ) I grinned at her as I ripped the wrapper open of my candy and popped one in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 am

*Eily looked over the cart and picked out chocolate frogs and jelly beans.* I love these jelly beans! Ya never know what flavor ye are gonna get. *She said popping one into her mouth. A soon as she bite down she spit the jelly bean.* "Blah! vomit flavor." ((I have harry potter jelly beans and I ate on of these >x< NASTY)) *She popped in another one and smiled.* Beer. (( /SHOTSOMUCH))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Spain laughed hysterically at Romano's pain smiled, and laughed a bit. "Romano? You're OK right?" He said, popping another bean into his mouth. This one being as spicy as hell. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT--" He hissed, tearing up. "HOT HOT HOT!!"

(( I may or may have not thought Romano's idea for a spicy bean would be interesting, or something like that. Yeah. /SHOT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP   Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter x Hetalia Crossover RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next