Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia zombies

Go down 
+2
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Spain smiled cheerfully "Oh~ Lovito~! You've grown so attached to me, you've gotten too used to visiting me~! I'm so touched~!" He hugged Romano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Romano gave him one of his famous "GTFO" faces and walked inside Spains house. "I don't see any Zombies. Maybe they thought your house was tacobell so they decided not to waste there time" He laughed while checking the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 pm

(( I almost forgot about this thread >w> ))

"Okay guys.." She wiped the sweat off her forehead with her arm. The stew was finished and to her surprise it looked and smelled good. "Thanks for the help Poland.. Why don't you start setting the table and pour the stew into the bowls, while I change shift.." She picked up a nearby bat and ran out the door to clomber the group of zombies that were near the house. "Someone go inside and get something to eat, I'll take over.." She hit a home run with one of the zombie's head..
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 am

Poland nodded. He took some clean bowls and silverware out of his cupboard and set them out on the table. He put the pot of stew in the middle of the table and his stomach began to growl. He walked out to where everyone was shooting, and beating zombies and called out. "Hey~! The food is like, totally ready right now~!" He went back into the kitchen and ladled some of the stew into his own bowl. The stew warmed his entire body, And it tasted really good, he ate a few more hungry bites until someone came into the kitchen to eat as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Spain was relived that none of the zombies attacked his house. He entered his house and tossed Romano a tomato. "What's wrong with taco bell?" He said as he started to barricade his house.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm

*Ireland walked in and placed the bloodied chain saw on the floor. Walking over to a bowl of stew she smelled it and smiled.* "Smells good lad." *She said as she picked up a bowl and began to eat. It felt so good as it ran down to her empty stomach.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 pm

*makes a hole in the roof as i crash in the house with russia,vietneam,romano,florida,and some oc charicters whos names i cant remember now *is armed with a spas 12 and has the power of juggernog,speed cola,double tap and quick revive.and is also armed with a mg42 upgraded with modified amunition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

(Germany....... Poland, Ireland, Vietnam, Florida, and Russia, are at Poland's house, and Spain and Romano are at Spain's house. I just want to make that clear /SHOT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Romano sighed and sat on Spain's couch "You're no fun to mess with when you're this clueless."

(FINALLY i wrote something. I gotta stop being a lazy ass.....Yeah that's not gonna happen)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

Poland continued to eats the rest of his stew, and even picked up the bowl to swallow the small remaining of it, wiping his face with his sleeve afterwards. He wanted to get more, but there really wasn't that much. Instead he just settled with what he had and asked Ireland for her opinion on the stew. "So like, what do you think? Viet and I made it ourselves~!" He set his elbows on the table, and head chin into his palms and stared at her share of the stew, and then her, waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am

It taste good *She said as she smiled at him and ate half of it before offering the rest to Poland.* "I had eaten a big breakfast before all this so I ain't really hungry." *She said smiling cheerfully at him and then walking back over to the chainsaw*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Poland smiled broadly and happily ate the leftovers Ireland gave him. He then went to clean the used dishes quickly and set them back out on the table. He walked out into the room where everyone was fending off zombies and called out "Whoever wants food, can like, get some now~. Something like that." He went back to the window that he was supposed to defend, and it was covered in live zombie bodies. Surprised, he to a bat and beat most of them away, and then took a conveniently placed machete and sliced at the other zombies. Close-combat was fun~! He jumped out his window and started towards more zombies, and then cut their heads off, and sometimes other body parts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Spain smiled, and a thought came to him, and of all things, it wasn't a good thought. "Romano? What will you do if Zombies come to raid my home? We're all alone and zombies will come in at ever opening of my house, and my house is pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am

*She went back outside and backed up Poland cutting at zombies head quickly as she basically danced while doing so.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Poland started to sweat, after being out here trying to kill off zombies for such a long time. "How long are we gonna like, be able to like, keep this up!?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 pm

*i imediatly am covered in galons of freakbag blood as i am armed with a 44 magnum pistol and a large bowie knife as i am bathiong in zombie blood*oh you 2 were saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Spain picks up a tomato, and hands it to Romano, smiling like it's all good when it really isn't. Since there were zombies frackin roaming around eating the life out of several humans, and soon countries.
"Well?" he said, waiting for to Romano to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

Romano glanced around Spain's house a bit, he was right his place is really big which wasn't good. "Uhh...we could barricade ourselves in one of your rooms or something!" He suggested though he would rather not be stuffed into a room alone with Spain but it's better than being Eaten by zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 am

Spain looked up in thought, and smiled at the idea. "That sounds great Romano~!" he agreed, but then a flaw in Romano's plan came to Spain's mind. "Oh, but Romano, what if the zombies break off the barricades? Then we'd be trapped, surrounded, and then either be eaten alive or be turned into zombies.I know this posibility because my RPer has seen her America play Nazi Zombies enough times. 8I"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am

" Well i'm out of SMEXIFUL ideas then!!! You think of something!" He shouted at Spain, crossing his arms before leisurely walking to his kitchen to see if he had any tomatoes at the moment when he spotted one of many zombies walking closer to his household and shrieked. "SPAIN..YOU BETTER SMEXIFUL THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK BEFORE WE'RE ZOMBIE SNACKS"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Spain propped his elbows onto a counter, resting his chin in his palms. He looked up, letting himself get lost in thought. What do we do then? He thought. Do we just stay here, and block off any kind of exits until the zombies are gone? Even then how long would that take? Long enough for us to use up any food I have here, and then starve to death I suppose. But then again we're countries; we can't die... But from this... can we?

He glanced out the window, the roads felt so dead and inactive. Abandoned cars scattered everywhere, mutilated human bodies here and there. What once was the country of passion now seemed to be so... cold and uninviting. Grey clouds loomed over his house, blocking out spirit-lifting rays of light, it made the area seemed more dull and empty. And in the distance Spain could see something sprinting this direction. ... Oh no... That's... not another group of zombies is it? He saw more appear over the horizon.

"SPAIN... YOU BETTER SMEXIFUL THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK BEFORE WE'RE ZOMBIE SNACKS." Romano warned him, and Spain did so.

"Quick! Romano! Gather everything you need , by this I mean gather as many tomatoes a country-personificationly possible, and RUN!" The Spaniard commanded. He took his ax, and a basket of tomatoes and churros, burst out the door. Looking back to make sure Romano had followed behind, and not get held up from collecting tomatoes or whatever he chose to gather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4