Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia zombies

Go down 
+2
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

*She shook her head and shrugged* As of right now I'm not sure what the plan is... *She looked over to everyone eles and then back to Florida.*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

"The plan, as of right now, is to survive," Russia replied, still shooting zombies through the window. "There are three things we have to do. One, find all the countries. Two, kill all the zombies. And three, save as many humans as possible. I'm focusing on number two right now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 am

I nodded my head agreeing with Russia. "But I wonder..." I began saying taking out a shotgun from my orange shorts. "How did it come to this? Sure its fun kicking ass but some part of me says there no hope. ANYWAY LETS KICK SOME ZOMBIE ASS, NYEH!" I began shooting zombie from a window aswell.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 am

Poland looked at Florida, "I got some food, it's like, not much, and like, probably won't even last like, long. I also have a hidden underground basement! There are like, no windows, and it's sealed off pretty good. And like, Where did that gun come from? 8I"
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 am

"Cool, but what are we gonna do when the food runs out? Oh and obviously they came from my pants." I smiled as I shot down a couple of zombies. "HEADSHOT!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 am

*She went back to her window and shot at some zombies before slowly getting bored* "This is gonna take way to long!* She said as she went down stairs to Poland's basement to look for some "Special weaponry". She found exactly what she was looking for and came upstairs with two chainsaws* Lucy! You know what to do lass! *She said as she jumped out her window and cut off thee zombie heads with one slash making blood splatter on her dress* ((IT'S NO FUN WITHOUT UP FRONT CONFRONTATIONS!))
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

A creepy smile let loose on my face as I grabbed a chainsaw. "Finally some excitement." I said as I jumped out the window as well backing Ireland up.
I laughing hysterically as I slashed their heads off and splattered blood everywhere. "Nyeh, I love chainsaws~"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 am

I know~~ *She said giggles and cutting off head after head*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

*watched Reland and Florida playing with the chainsaws* She shakes her head and walks into the kitchen to make some food. "Okay we'll take shifts. Some of us will continue fighting off zombies and some of us will get something to eat and then we'll switch..." she takes out some pots and pans and ingrediments and begins to cook. "Hey Poland you never told us you had a radio.." She turns it on. "O-okay.. The whole world is infected with this virus! T-they're everrywhere! We were experimenting on bringing the dead back to life and it worked. But they came back half alive a-and some living are infected! Save yourselves!! We are cuurently looking for a cure! Oh my god one of the zombies came in!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEE!!" The radio annonuced until it all went static... "Ummm.." Vietnam turned off the radio and continued to cook..
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Poland paused for a second after the radio got cut-off, and then he put down his gun and quickly walked into the kitchen with Vietnam. "I'll like, help you cook, Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

"Yeah, that'll be good.. It'll be faster this way.. What should we cook?" Vietnam was only boiling water at this point..
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Poland pondered for a moment. "Like, how about a simple stew? It's like, good 'n stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am

Romano stared at everyone like "wut" (This is how i'm ALWAYS gonna start off something when i'm lost)
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 am

Spain was using his huge ax to kill of the zombies around him and Romano. "Romano? Are you OK? We should really find somewhere to stay. Any ideas? It's that or get eaten Romano~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 am

"I'm fine, you worry too freakin much" He tried to think of a safe place that only he and Spain had access too. "What about your cafe? Can't you lock the door so the zombies won't get us or somethin!"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:51 am

"Yeah that sounds good.." She started to cut some meat and adding te broth. "You can get started on cutting the vegtable.." She happily said..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Spain thought for a moment while he swung his ax at another zombie. "OK then! To my cafe it is!" He decided. He grabbed Romano's arm and cleared a path to his cafe as he ran toward it.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Poland nodded, and went to his fridge for some vegetables, he picked some of the Vegetables that would go well with the stew, and were also fresh enough, and started to cut, and dice them, and then placed suitable amount into the stew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Romano sighed after being dragged by Spain. he knew he could run a hell of alot faster than him but decided to just let Spain drag him. He noticed a familiar looking house and facepalmed. "Spain. Your going the wrong freakin way!!!!" He pulled one of his ears to try and steer him to turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Spain looked at Romano in confusion. "Have the zombies gotten to you? I always take this way when heading to my cafe!" He continued to walk towards the direction where he thought his cafe was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Are you a dumbass!? This is the wrong freakin way!" He grabbed Spains arm and pulled him the other direction where the cafe really was. Or so he thought, since Romano isn't the brightest and never knows where he's going half the time he ended up pulling Spain the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Spain picked up Romano up carried him over his shoulder. "Romano! We have no time to fight! I know where my own cafe is!", After saying this he started to run towards his cafe, to find it infested with zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

"H-Hey put me down!! I know how to freakin walk!!" He noticed all the zombies inside Spains cafe and wondered what they were gonna do now. "Crap Spain..now what?" He remembered that familiar house earlier, which was his and Veneziano's house. "How about we try heading home or something!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Spain agreed thoughtlessly, and put Romano down to run towards home. "Let's go Lovito~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

"Don't call me by that name, Jackass!!" He ran faster then Spain and saw his house coming up. "Wow, i actually ran the right way for once" He smirked but that smirk shortly changed to a frown when he noticed it was Spains house and not his. "What the hell!! Why do i remember where your house is but not mine!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next