Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia zombies

Go down 
+2
Eveleen Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:09 am

(TRANSFORMINGPIPEYEAH!!!XD))

Poland conitnues to shoot at the zombies, and then an idea came to mind as he killed off a large group. "Like, what if we were the last countries, that like, haven't been like, totally eaten by zombies and stuff?? We would be like...... The world's last hope, and that would be like, So totally cool!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

"Hell yeah right!?" She exclaimed shoving zombies on after another and then reloading*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 am

Vietnam smiles as Russia walks into Poland's house and pats her on the head. She continues to shoot those blasted zombies into oblivion! "No matter how cool that would be; I don't want to be the last of the human/country kind.. DIE YOU BRAINS EATING ZOMBIE!!!" she pulls out a gernade and throws it into the mosh pit of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 am

Poland shoots a few more zombies down, collapsing at every few strikes, and says "Well, I like, just wanted to talk about to like, talk about, because y'know, Just sitting here, not talking, just blasting down zombies is kinda.... I dunno, weird?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 am

"Okay let's talk. How much food did you store? I'm pretty sure we can't go out to the supermarket anymore.." Vietnam is waiting for the bome to go off.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 am

"I only have enough to like, last me a year, If I like, were to eat like, 3 meals a day.... I guess like, with all of us here that won't like, last that long, would it?" Poland continues to shoot at zombies. not pleased at all that zombies are slowly attempting to tear down his pink house, to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 pm

The gernade finally goes off and causes a mushroom shaped cloud to come out from the ground. Different parts of the zombies are splattered against Poland's pink house and zombie blood is smeared against the windows. "So we'd have to try ration the food so it'll last last us for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Poland throws a hand grenade, and blows up a moderate group of zombies. "So, what do we do if we run out? Leave and search for more?"
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:12 pm

*Continues to fire* "Yes, that or we eat each other... which ever is your choice.."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Looks between the 2 windows he was watching, and it seemed to be clear for a moment, then another group of zombies came rampaging towards his house, and she shot them till they fell. "Haha! Like I would want to be a cannibal! I'd rather go out into the open for food than eat my friends!"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Yeah I agree with Poland. Plus I'm guessing you both taste like crap. *she said as she reloaded and fired with deadly accuracy*
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

"Well if we tasted like crap then the zombies have some pretty bad taste.." She reloaded her gun as more zombies aprroaches. "We can't keep this up! We're losing valuable ammo! Poland do you have any left over firewood or something flammable? "
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Poland nods "Heck yea!Wait here, and like, someone cover my window for a sec!" Poland runs off to another room, upstairs, and comes down with a jugs of gasoline. "Like, don't ask, just take it."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 pm

"What I want to know is who started the infection in the first place. It was probably England," Russia stated. He still had a grudge against England. "With his terrible scones of doom."
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Vietnam doesn't ask and takes a jug of gasoline. She shivers at the thought of eating scones.. She quickly moves the desk opens the door to be greeted by several hungry zombies. She shots each of them down with her gun and trys her best to make the zombies back off. Then she started leaving a trail of gasoline around the house, but she forgot a match or something to start the fire. "Damn it.." She is forced to arm herself with the last of her bullets in her gun.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 pm

"Are you trying to set the house on fire?" Russia asks Vietnam, looking at her strangely. He pointed the gun backwards and shot a zombie coming in from the window without looking.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Poland looks at Vietnam in shock. "YOU'RE GONNA BURN MY HOUSE?? MY TOTALLY PINK HOUSE!? WITH US IN IT!? VIETNAM HOW COULD YOU!?" Poland shot at the zombies that were trying to enter his, already ruined house.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"I'm not burning down your pink house!! I'm making a barrier of flames, but I got side tracked and forgot a lighter. The Gasoline isn't even near your house!! Idiots!" Vietnam ran out of bullets and starts to fight the zombie off with hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Russia, seeing Vietnam starting to fight the zombies, decided to go help. His shotgun disappeared and the pipe made its reappearance. He tore apart any zombie that got close to him, all while grinning that creepy, cheerful smile.

(THE TRANSFORMING PIPE 8D)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Poland threw a lighter at Vietnam. "Quick Viet!"

(I'm too lazy to think of anything else atm OTL....)
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Vietnam punches the zombie currently in her way and catches the lighter, "Thanks Poland! Russia back away from the circle.." She points at the circle of gasoline around Poland's huse (Its not too close that the flames will catch the house on fire, Don't worry Poland!! Your pink house wll not burn!)) As soon as he steps away and the zombies are outside the circle, she lights it on fire.

THere is now a ring of fire around Poland's house, "It won't save us, but it'll buy us more time.." Vietnam sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Russia backed away a bit and tossed a zombie into the ring of fire. "Are there any other countries alive, I wonder~" He didn't actually sound like he cared that much. "Oh! I really hope China's alive!"

(MY WIFEEEEYYY PLEASE BE ALIVEEEE)
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 am

Florida sat on a tall tree scanning the area. "I wonder if I can find other countries/states~" I said to my self as zombies clawed at the bottom of the tree trying to reach me. "Silly zombies." I stuck my tongue out at them mockingly. I look up again to see fire up ahead. "What the hell?" From this distance I notice bodies that weren't dead and rottening. I smiled. "Guess I found some people." I jumped off the tree with my flag pole in hand and beat the crap out of the zombies in the way.
Soon enough I reached Poland's pretty pink house with was now not so pretty. "HEY!!" I waved at Vietnam and everybody else. "Can I come in?" I asked innocently as I struck my pole through a zombie behind me without looking.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 am

*Ireland smiled at Florida and opened the door shooting some zombies and letting her friend in* "Hurry in!" *She exclaimed shooting a couple more zombies before Florida ran in and she closed the door moving the things in front of it back in the way*
Back to top Go down
Jake F. Jones(Florida)

Jake F. Jones(Florida)

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 am

"Thank god I found you guys, I was getting lonely,nyeh." I put my pole against the wall and sat down. "Nice fire, So whats the plan? Are we gonna stay here until they gobble us up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia zombies   Hetalia zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia zombies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next