Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~

Go down 
+4
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Arthur Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Ivan Braginsky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Romano grinned wider at the Chinese man before responding. "HAH! NO! I'm no Fratello's side, why the hell would i ditch him?! He makes me food." He shrugged off the stupid ass Spaniard while walking back towards the camp his Fratello was at, subconciously answering Spain's question. "Did you say something, Asshole?"
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 am

(( I could've sworn I've replied to this at least twice. :I ))

Shook his head and smiled. "You're not going to leave your brother, are you?" he asked again, oblivious to the fact that Romano had already answered it.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

Yao frowned at the Italian's refusal. "Fine then! You'll get no mercy from me the next time we meet!" he called out to the other's man's back before turned away and pouting childishly as he walked back to the center of his camp.

"Stupid Westerners and their stupid fickleness and their stupid lies!" he muttered to himself. He took quick stock of what was going on in the war. Alina was part of the Allies now, Romano was part of the Allies with his brother, Spain would be with Romano, Poland was in the Allies (except now he's Italy what's going on), Ireland was still in the Axis, thank BUDDHA goodness...

After stomping around his camp for a while and simmering at Romano's rejection and the resulting insult to his pride, he finally plunked himself down by the fire. He had really and truly liked Romano, they had bonded over that weird pole-dancing contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13