Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~

Go down 
+4
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Arthur Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Ivan Braginsky
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Empty
PostSubject: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes a roleplay based on ww3 why not okay

there will be axis and alies

Allies Germany,america,england , France, Spain, Portugal,japan, Canada,south Korea, Poland, Greece, Italy and when i mean your countries this means Romano and Prussia too

axis Russia,china, Romania, Bulgaria,north Korea,belarus,mostly all the eastern europiean countries except those listed are in the axis or neutrual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:33 pm

(Okay~ cool!)
*is sitting in a random tree* Stupid war.....I wanted to be neutral but NOOO Russia just HAD to have me as an ally........ (Imma just start it like that okay >_> Because I'm not creative)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:39 pm

As Germany watched the news as he saw american civilians being exicuted by russian troops i call prussia and we get out our weaponry and such*Gets out my hk ump 45 and gemran assault rifles and gives prussia the p 99 and spaz 12*its time to go to war grabing the keys to my lepord tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:44 pm

There was the sound of quick footsteps behind the german brothers. "GERMANYYYY! PRUSSIAAA! WAIT FOR MEE~" Italy caught up to them and dropped his giant briefcase on the ground with a THUD. He was out of breath, but managed to say, "Haaah...phew...haah I'm...ready! I packed...haah extra for us!" Then opened his briefcase to reveal an assortment of italian foods and white flags. "We don't want...to be eating England's food...do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm

No i dont want to eat englands food *Wait where is your guns italy i told you to bring ammunition damm you not pasta. And white flags were supposed to be fighting not eating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:04 pm

The pasta's for eating of course! I can't live without! And white flags are the only weapons I'll need, they're really useful! *sees something moving in tree* Ve? Is that...Romania?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

*suddenly appears by Romania in the tree*
Romania? You should be preparing your army for the war, da? Not sitting in a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm

EEEK! GERMANY, IT'S RUSSIAAA! WHAT DO WE DOO?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Fu- *falls out of the tree* DAMMIT RUSSIA!! DON'T DO THAT!! And I'll do what I want...I don't even want to be in this war...... *glares at Russia*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:46 pm

*jumps down to land lightly next to Romania*
But you are in this war, so nothing to do but fight hard, da? There are Germany and Italy there. We should take the offensive and attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:07 am

*i begin to fire my Hecklor and kotch ump .45 at russia and romania Get out of our land now und
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 am

We're in Romania, dumbass. *shoots at Germany with an AK-47*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:11 am

*pulls out an AKS-74*
Kolkolkolkolkol.....
*shoots with deadly accuracy at Germany but ignores Italy because he's not much of a threat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:38 pm

*runs off into the forest with briefcase* (there could be one! XD) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RETREEEAT!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVEEES!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Yeah whatever, I'm only fighting so I don't get taken over by some other country..... *continues shooting at Germany with perfect accuracy* This is too easy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:10 am

Gahhh Fuckkkkkk *takeing sevrel bullets in the arm as prussia and italy pull me back as *i manage to get into my lepper tank which is a lil bit better than the M1A1 abrams tank ((it can take quite a bit))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Ahh, Germany you're injured! *takes the wheel* DON'T WORRY! I'll get us to safety!! *drives away but tank is not as fast as Italian cars*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Do I have to chase after them? Because I don't want to. I really don't. It's a waste of time to chase after them *reloads AK-47*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Thank you italy For once your running away in battle helps me for once*as i am getting patched up by some of my men in battle*gets out a g36 assault rifle with a specialized double clip grib and specialivezed scope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

*loads water gun* It's time for there to be, like, some real action in this war!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Really, does fighting help anything in this? Can't we all settle down and listen to some music? We'll get our hands dirty fighting! You're acting like children! DDD8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Dammit Austria do you really think I want to be in this war?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

*CoughYESCough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:22 am

I don't want to be in this war Romano!! F*cking idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:51 am

Neither do i! Which is why i'm watching from the sidelines and making Veneziano do it. AND DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next