Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~

Go down 
+4
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Arthur Kirkland
Former!Vietnam
Ivan Braginsky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:10 am

I'll call you an idiot if I want to!
Back to top Go down

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:43 am

My points exactly. Well we fight if we want to, I guess.
Do as you please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Whatever i don't care anyway!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Eventually we will find a good reason to compromise our problems. Hopefully nobody starts shooting at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

*sees romano on sidelines and waves* Heeey brother!~ *loses control of tank and crashes into tree*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:54 pm

*shoots Austria with a water gun* hahaha!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:42 pm

*Sees Veneziano* .....WHAT TH-YOU MORON!!! You can't do anything right can you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:55 am

T-That was very uncalled for Poland! I demand an apology!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm

*just stands there watching everything* .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:27 pm

It's, like, only water Austria... *smirks*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

You got my coat all wet! I pay good money to get this washed! It's Dry-Clean only! *rant* *rant* *rant*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Don't worry about it I'm totally sure that your dry- clean people can fix it!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

*Wobbles out of crashed tank covered in bruises* "Ve-ve...germany, brother... I'm sorry, I didn't see the tree...vee )': *sees watergun fight* Oh wow, can I join in? *collapses face-first in dirt and falls asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm not related to you......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm

I apologise, Romano. o-o

A-and sure...I hope they can fix it D8. Just no more water, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 pm

You better apologize Austria!! You can't raise kids at all!!!
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:27 am

*shoots Romano with water* Hehe Got you! (i dont know what side I'm on so I'm just having fun ^w^)
*climbs high in a tree to see whats going on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm

W-what do you mean I can't raise children!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

*sighs* fine... I'll stop shooting you. *looks for a new target*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Just look at how Veneziano turned ou-*Gets shot with water* WHO DID THAT DAMMIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 pm

-binoculars- Poor Italy he's passed out on the ground... *climbs down tree like the sleathy asian she is (lol)- *takes Italy by the boot and drags him to the nearest bush-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Well it's better than how Spain raised you >:C -throws a rock in his direction-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:41 pm

(lol stealthy asians ftw) *slowly comes to and sees Vietnam* ve...veee...vee~ W-where am I?...Vietnam? *is suddenly a-ok* Oh wow! Vietnam! I'm so happy I found you! There's a scary fight going on out there, and...vee D: It's too dangerous!! PROTECT ME D':
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

*dresses his wounds* Its okay Italy no one will hurt us *triggers her gun* ^w^ *walks back on the battle field* Who wants a Vietnam?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm

*Runs out of the way* Don't throw freaking rocks at me!! And i agree you are probably better than that dumbass Spain!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~   World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World war 3 ~note it will be violent and not for the faint at heart~
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next