Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia RP

Go down 
+8
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Former!Vietnam
Zackary Everglass
Fem!China
Ivan Braginsky
Arthur Kirkland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm

((Merg homework...sorry ;.; I had so many tests))

Luxembourg turned around,seeing the ever so familiar face,"Oh bonjour Italie~" She looked at Wy and feels horrible for coming here. Luxembourg didn't like to make others feel like they're forced to do something. She mumbled some French curse words under her breath before facing the Italian, trying to keep an okay face. She gripped tightly the "Vintage" shirt, as if holding back from saying anything else in French or maybe even German. Luxembourg mentally facepalmed, like she would ever say something German. She wanted to keep her French side.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

"Do you want to head back to school now?" Wy ignored the French to the best of her ability, she had seen enough of France as a baby. "But I really did like shopping," Wy was conflicted. On one hand she loved shopping but on the other she needed to get back to school.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Luxembourg shrugged slightly at Wy's question, "I like shopping with you, and I really don't feel like going back to class really..." She shifted her weight on one leg and looked at them lazily. She didn't know if she would want to go to class or keep on shopping.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"Let's get back to school. I'm just so tired right now," Wy rubbed her eyes, surprised by the sudden onslaught of sleepiness. "Why don't we just go to school? School seems nice..." Wy stumbled, but caught herself.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Luxembourg sighed and held onto Wy, not wanting her to fall, "D'accord, we can go again shopping later" She moved Wy so that she can lean on the wall, before Luxenbourg went and bought her shirt. She walked back to Wy and shook her head slightly,"You do look so tired..."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Wy smiled, "It's been a long day." She was steady now. "I guess we'll have to go shopping later huh?" She began walking around, ensuring that she wouldn't fall. When she was sure that she wouldn't collapse she began to walk down the street. She turned and smiled at Luxembourg, "Let's go back to school now!"
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 am

Luxembourg smiled back at her friend, walking behind her,"I guess so,we better not get lost this time* She huffed softly, not liking the crazy ride that Australia gave them."Maybe when we get back I can show you my new pet dog~" She grinned then it slowly faded. She remembered that she left her dog, Mocha, all alone in a class. She facedpalmed. Luxembourg couldn't believe that she would forget her dog in a class, and it was because she wanted entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am

"Really? A dog?" Wy brightened she loved animals. "And don't worry we won't get lost again," Wy was usually okay with directions. She could already see the large building in the distance. "See? There's no way we can lost with a building that big!" That worried Wy a little though, the school was so easy to get lost inside.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Luxembourg looked at the large building, shaking her head a little, "I also need to tell you that I forgotten my dog in a class. C'est horrible..." She continued walking towards the school, thinking which class she left Mocha in.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Wy frowned, "That's horrible! We have to go find him!" she rushed into the school looking about for signs of a dog, "Where did you leave him?" There was worry all over her face. Australia liked to joke that she put the life of animals above her own.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Luxembourg rushed in after her,looking around franticly. "I don't know where I left him! He could be anywhere!" She couldn't lose that dog, it was given by her brother. "Mocha! Where are you?"

Mocha, the wonderfull dog of Luxembourg, was running around the classes happily. Everything was so new to him, it made him more happier. He was a medium sized Drentsche Patrijshond, and he has light brown dots that slightly covers his white coat.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Wy Kirkland

Sophie Wy Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Wy gasped, "Well I hope he's okay!" Her brows furrowed as she thought, "Well if we could find someone then we could ask them if they saw him. But this place is deserted!" She looked into the room across the hall, "He's not in here!"
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Luxembourg sighed softly,"Yeah this place is deserted..." She looked around in the other classrooms,"He's not here either!" Luxembourg took a deep breath before looking in more classrooms.

Mocha skidded around the classrooms having fun. His paws not getting much grip on the smooth floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 am

((Like, can I join?))
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 am

((Sure~! Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 am

(Like, Yay)
"Like, OMG. Hi, Luxumburg." Poland said as Luxumburg poked her head in the classroom he was in.
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am

Luxembourg grins and smiles at him. "Oh hey! Didn't see you there! What are you doing here? We can skip class tu sais..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 am

Hello....I'm a new student.... Call me Lizzie or Colombia if you want... *says it shyly* =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh, I know. Its just, like, that the malls and stuff are stocking up on new fashions so I'm going to wait for a while and it, like, seems that, like, no one wants to hang out with me. I don't even know why."
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

She shrugs and purses her lips together, "I can come with you, I do need some new clothes." She glances down at her boy uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 am

I feel like a ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

"Like, good. I hate, like, going alone." Poland smiled. And I hate paying and, like, carrying the bags. He thought
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Luxembourg chuckles and nods,"We can go right now if you want to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

"Really?" Feliks's face lightened at the sound of this. "You, like, totally mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Luxembourg

Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ha! Of course~!" She twirled around and smiled, "I wouldn't lie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia RP   Gakuen Hetalia RP - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia RP
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next