Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)

Go down 
+5
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Angel-San
Eveleen Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 am

Alisia was taken aback by the icy-haired girl's bluntness. The brunette eyed her curiously. This girl had an almost blank stare that seem impartial to the world around her. The way she spoke in her indifferent monotone gave the Armenian the chills. Well, slightly. She scratched at her head, a bit embarrassed to be called on by this almost-complete stranger. "Well, um, it's a bit of a tale. A lengthy tale. I really don't want to be rude and waste your time....." She chuckled nervously, feeling strangely intimidated by the Norwegian.

(( Short/late post is lame. My brain is dead. X'D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Alisia wrote:
Sure, no problem. What do you need?
(( To heck that "chat" language. I'm going with English. :U ))
Carmen wrote:
Well, I feel like I'm kind of in a wedge, and I'm not sure what to do. IN OTHER WORDS... I finally got a date for the prom, and I don't know what to wear. Later do you think you could help me pick out something to where?
Carmen hit SEND and closed her phone.
She sat there on the floor, and waited for her phone to vibrate and make an electronic jingling sound which would would be the signal that Alisia responded. A few minutes later the lunch bell rang, she hadn't received a response yet. She stood up, and looked at her phone.
MESSAGE DIDN'T SEND. FIND BETTER RECEPTION. IDIOT.
Carmen growled inwardly. She was almost tempted to throw her phone across the room; really? Her phone wasn't going to cooperate at a time like this? Instead she stashed it away in her backpack and headed down to the cafeteria to meet up with her friends. Walking down the halls, she decided to do a little multi-tasking. She rummaged through her bag, searching for her lunchbox, while walking. She wasn't looking where she was going. She was heading the wrong direction before she knew it. After searching deep inside her cluttered back, she finally found her lunchbox, and the bell rang again, signalling the ending of passing time.

"Q-que? The bell rang too soon! Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 487731146" Carmen muttered to herself. She bolted down the halls, towards the cafeteria. A teacher yelled at her to walk but she ignored him... or her... she didn't bother to check which.

Carmen skidded to a stop when she found Helene and Alisia in the middle of the hall. Actually she just stopped so she could chat with Alisia, but whatever. "Alisia! Hola!"

_.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._

Antonio's eyes shifted downwards, disappointed. "Ah, si. I guess you're right. No limo. Shame." He sighed, and shook away the thought quickly.

He looked up again, and smiled at Alice. "Dinner sounds nice, no? I'd like to go, if you'd like to go."

Last edited by Chibi!Spain on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

(( Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Go-on-11 ))

Last edited by Mermaid!Seychelles on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 pm

((if it helps Alisia I didnt mind you controlling my character on that rebuilding civilization rp seeing that I didn't make my account on this site yet and I have to apologize too to China/Russia I god mod too my bad >>))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm

(( Thanks Greece. ^^ Funny thing is, I didn't even consider the whole 'mod' thing while I was posting. I totally spaced it. XD And don't worry too much about your post, I started that whole bad trend, so don't blame yourself. AndIReallyLovedYourPostByTheWay.

Oh, I haven't had the chance to say this yet, but welcome to the site! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

((thanks I'm just happy that everyone here is so friendly so since I've posted twice on this thread I'll just start role playing here...  And Seychelles get in the right timeline!!! Here I'll help you ^^))

He never knew why everyone had to stress over prom.  Okay he understood the juniors because it was their first time but not the seniors.  Didn't they remember from last year?  Prom was such a bother. A night filled with gussyed up teens in a crowded room filled with undanceable music and a strong auroma of hairspray, after shaving, and sweat.  Gross...  

Heracles went to prom once and that was more than enough.  Although he did enjoy watching the boys and girls squirming under the pressure.

The cafeteria was just filled with shrieking girls and frustrated boys.  It was actually quite entertaining..  

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ringggg.

"oh darn, right when it was getting good..".  He slowly got up and made his way towards class.  He wasn't too worried about being late.  Anyways the traffic in the hall was just awful.  "I wonder if you could get hallway rage..".

Yeah his mind wasn't a learning mood.  He was actually hungry.  He was too caught up in watching that he left his brown paper bag lunch unopened.  Maybe he could sneak a few bites during class or even skip it all together.  Play hooky ontop of the rooftop and eating his mom's home cooked food.. Yeah that sounded nice.((yeah he's a mamas boy anyone make fun of him for that and I will eat you >~<))

"oops... Sorry..". He was too into his thoughts that he didn't see the little girl in front of him.  What was her name?  Chelles or something like that... Oh well it appeared that he had knocked her down in the middle of the traffic.   She looked general fine so no need to ask if she was okay... However several rude and hurried students started to step over her. "c'mon before you get trampled.." he offered his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 am

(( Noooo. Don't drag me in here again. =3= ))

Chelle did not like school; or rude people to say the least. Akin to her clumsiness, she was an easy target in the hallway, and received plenty of bruises by senior year. Even tall, dark, and handsome would join in teasing her if he was up to par. English bâtard. Promenade was very special to both boys and girls who attended, especially to Chelle's belligerent stepmother, insisting she go along and meet a man to court. Chelle thought the notion was ridiculous, intent on following her heart.

As the fog rolls in, He is greeted by the silhouette of the Lady of the Lake, As mighty Arthur lowers his sword and greets the lady with utmost respect, those that conspire most against him watch from the shadows, preparing to strike. All thoughts of war and blood are stricken from the noble Arthur's mind as the Lady of the Lake and her vanity shone off of the foggy lake she appeared from and the only word that is in his mind is: Beauty.

Chelle unraveled her thoughts as she collided with another student and fell to the floor. More or less, she failed to pay attention to her walking route. "Ça me fait chier!" she cursed in a hush voice. Most of the time her voice would fall on deaf ears, and inevitably it did again.

"Oops..S-Sorry. C'mon, before you get trampled."

She was simply surprised someone managed to utter a word to her. Even more so when it was the student she crashed into! Chelle glanced up at a pair of green cat eyes. Miaou? She immediately recognized the eyes, belonging to a fellow foreign exchange student. Héraclès Karpes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

”Hmm? What is this?” he thought to himself. It certainly wasn’t English that the girl was speaking. Or maybe she was muttering and he didn’t catch whatever it was she was saying. Then again he did have a very keen sense of hearing. Heracles frowned, this was no good. How could you go to a school without being able to communicate with one another. And it didn’t appear that she understood him. So he took the liberty of grabbing for her hand and pulling her up.

“HEY YOU’RE HOLDING UP THE HALL!!” an obnoxious student exclaimed from behind him. This made the Greek scowl at the boy silently but his attention was still on the girl’s.

No use in using English, so a decent nonverbal gesture had to do. He made it obvious that he was looking the girl up and down to make sure she was fine. Then he smiled at her and patted her on the head, before he let her be. And continued on his way.

(( ;n; sorry I just thought you wanted a rp buddy on here >w< My bad!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 am

((Hey, can I miraculously join this? ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

(( Heck yes you can! Feel free to jump right in! 8D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

(( Si si! Of course! cx ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

((Heh, okay thank you~))

Ring Ring Ring

The bell rung, end of class, and Czechia bolted out of the classroom. She was wearing the usual school uniform and was anxious for what was coming up... prom.
She ran as fast as she could, bobbing through the rush of classmates to find Slovakia. Slovakia might be older than her, but definetly her best friend- actually, she never told anyone this before, but she had kind of a crush on Slov. She used to have stronger feelings, though...But that was a long time ago. She looked down as she passed by, her eyes following her shoes when she heard someone yell something obnoxious in English. Since she didn't know much of the language, Anastazie Jedlika looked back curiously to see if she could figure out what was said since she takes English classes. When turning around, Ana bumped into someone. She stood there and was no longer running through the halls. "Je mi to líto..." She said again, still looking down. Her pale cheeks stained bright red from blushing and closed her blue eyes intensly, feeling extremly awkward and embarrased.

*Je mi to líto= I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 am

Daisy felt arms suddenly wrap around her, Gilbert had pulled her into a hug from behind. How sweet~, she always liked these kinds of things. The fluffy adorably romantic parts from her favorite soap operas. They don't even have to be from her favorite, but then that's beside the point. Gilbert rested his head on top of hers, and she cupped her hands around his. She tilted her head up just barely, closed her eyes and let the smile on her face broaden. She was cherishing the tender moment, but it was quickly broken with the toll of the bell. It was time for lunch. Oh well, she can spend more time like this later, especially during the prom tomorrow, where the two lovebirds can dance to their heart's desire. Them, together. Under the bright spotlight in elegant wear for the special occasion, and- 'wait! Stop! Save these thoughts for later, you're at school right now!' She told herself, rescuing herself from drifting away from reality, and right after the bell rang.

OH wait, she hasn't even answered Gilbert's question. She pulled herself away from the albino's arms. "No, I haven't chosen my outfit. Yet.. I'd love for you to help me choose though~!" The pepped brunette said. "But right now we should head down to lunch, everyone's probably waiting for us!" She smirked, took Gilbert by the wrist and quickly dragged him down the halls, which were nearly empty now that the students were in their designated rooms.

(( Very. Late. Post. AndIt'sNotEvenThatLongHeh. MI DISPIACE. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Chatthapong Aksornpan walked down the hallway, a miniature (and slightly overweight) elephant, Toto under his arm. The Thai boy had a huge smile, but then again when didn't he?

He walked into the lunch room and sat down at his usual spot and pulled out a lunch box, a box most likely filled with food that people had learned not to touch a week or two ago as it's spiciness was at chemical weapon level.

The first thing he pulled out of the bag was a extremely large jackfruit which he gave to Toto who was now sitting on the table. He then pulled out his own lunch, shrimp and chicken pad thai and a bottle of cha yen

He wasn't worried about that fact that he didn't have a date, well...not really. Neither did he have anyone he really wanted to ask, well...not really

((Anyone feel free to talk to him, he won't bite. Or make weapons in London awesomeface))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4