Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)

Go down 
+5
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Angel-San
Eveleen Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fem!China

Fem!China

Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Empty
PostSubject: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 am

(Prom. You know how it is. This is the night. The night full of awkward teenage angst and floundering through ~feelings~ and possibly making some relationships happen. That magical night full of dancing, too loud music, fancy clothes, and...well...magic. Everything can change in this night, and all it takes is a fancy outfit and some courage. Pretty much everyone will remember this indelible high school night for the rest of their lives.

That means there's a bigger chance that everyone will remember that Jack asked out Tracey and got rejected and subsequently, became awfully heartbroken and the laughingstock of the school, but hey, everything has it's risks.

Tonight is the night of this day, and, if you're a senior, it might be your last prom.

What will you do?)

Yao was not panicking.

It would be ridiculous to say he was panicking.

He was just... uneasy. Uneasy that he didn't have a date to prom yet and the big night was tomorrow. But of course he could get a date. No problem. He had plenty of options, he was just waiting for the right moment. And the right person. Yes, that's what it was.

The handso--creepy Russian in his English class had been giving him looks (stares, glares, whatever) for a while. Rumor had it that his psychotic sister was chasing him for a date though, and he didn't particularly want a knife to the ribs. Of course, his cousin Yong Soo had asked him a while back, but he really didn't want to go with his cousin. For one, he was his cousin. For two, Yong Soo was really...gropey. Alfred, too loud and obnoxious. Romano, too rude and there was no doubt that he was going with Antonio. Arthur...

No. Definitely not. There was no way in HELL that he was going with Arthur. That snobby, condescending, awful jerk with his caterpillar eyebrows probably was so forever alone he didn't have a date either. He didn't deserve one with his uglyass eyebrows and grumpy nature and piercing, green eyes...

No. Stop. Thoughts. What are you doing. He did not have beautiful eyes, stop thinking about that. He must have been tired from the History homework last night. That was the only reason for his muddled thoughts.

But if he really thought about it, he and Arthur had had an odd off-and-on friendship throughout the last three years. If push came to shove, he could ask Arthur for a frienddate. And if he asked, then that made him the man and what if Arthur had to wear a dress that would quite the reversal of roles.

Not that he had ever worn a dress.

The bell rang, signifying the end of class and the beginning of lunch, and he gathered his things up and walked out the door to his usual spot in the cafeteria. A few moments later, he spotted the unruly blonde hair of his frienemy at their table.

Before he could stop himself, he blurted out, "Will you go to prom with me?"

BALLET.

(Iggy. Let us pretend that you sit at my table and that we are best frienemies, for the sake of the AU)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am

Arthur had currently been sipping a cup of tea, lunch box in hand, when his frenemie suddenly blurted out of nowhere, "Will you go to prom with me?"

The room became silent, and he could feel the eyes of Elizaveta and various others on him.

His eye twitched, before he turned around, at yelled at the staring crowd, "WHAT ARE YOU -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- LOOKING AT!?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- WANKERS!"

He scowled deeply, his face red from embarrassment, and turned back around in his seat; the cafeteria's atmosphere going back to normal.

"And you!" He declared, glaring at the Chinese man. "Where the -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- heck did that come from!?"

Sure, he didn't have a date to the prom. But why the heck was YAO asking /him/, of all people!? He might have expected someone like his Portuguese friend, though she had a date with some other person... His brows furrowed, a deep frown gracing his chapped lips. Either Yao was really desperate, or he had gone completely insane. Arthur supposed it was the former thought. Arthur crossed his arms, giving Yao a cynical look.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am

"As friends!" he clarified quickly, going red under the stares the the stupidity of his own brain. "You know, so we both don't look like forever alone losers aru. But fine, if you really don't want to go with me that much, you don't need too!"

With a childish pout, he sat down across from Arthur, instead of beside him like he usually did. This did not turn out to be a good idea, as it meant he had to take the brunt of the cynical glare beaming across the table at him from those clear, emerald eyes that seem to look into your soul...

Ok, what was with his fixation on the English jerk's eyes.

Goddammit Arthur stop staring at me like that.

He had half a mind to just smack the Brit upside the head to make him stop staring at him like that those with those goddamn eyes of his.

Instead, he just unpacked his lunch because smacking Arthur probably wouldn't increase his chances of getting a date for prom.

Then again, who knew what kind of kinks the man had.

(Fruking arus.)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 am

Friends... Right. Arthur knew he meant that. Of course he did. He didn't take what Yao had previously said the wrong way. Nope. Not at all. And he wasn't staring at him either. Why would you think that?

Huffing, Arthur broke his gaze from the Chinese teenager, pursing his lips slightly. "I-I KNEW THAT. And when you put it that way.... Well.... Hmph! I might go with you, b-BUT JUST AS FRIENDS. If you can even call us that!"

Crap. Did he just stutter. No, Arthur Kirkland did /not/ just stutter, dang it! Men don't stutter, and they certainly don't turn red while inwardly denying the possibility that he stuttered.

"But don't get me wrong! I'm only doing this because I feel sorry for your pathetic self! It's not like I'd want to go with you or anything! Hmph!"

A scowl made its way onto Arthur's face, and he fixed his eyes on the text of his book that happened to be by Shakespeare, trying to keep calm and carry on without murdering China or the Hungarian girl that JUST WON'T STOP STARING AT HIM.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am

"Screw you, I was just asking because I knew you wouldn't have a date! I was just trying to save you embarrassment aru!" He quickly lowered his face to take a bite of his lunch. His face was flaming but after hearing Arthur's assent, he smiled just a little into his sandwich (yes sandwich what were you expecting a steamed bun WOW SO RACIST jk I love you guys).

He started chuckling a little bit, after swallowing his bite of course.

"You sound like just a character from one of Kiku's mangas~" he teased. "What were they called... Sundeers?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 am

Tap tap tap.

*The Irish girls fingers rapidly ticked against the keyboard, as she made up the essay for reading that was supposed to be done last night as home work. “This is tha’ worse prom’ she could’ve possibly assigned us.” She complained aloud as she shifted to a more comfortable position under the large tree in the schoolyard. She went back to focusing, rapidly typing so tha it would be done by the time lunch was over.

“Hey! Who are you asking out to prom?” She heard a voice question someone, their friend enthusiastically replied as they continued on walking. Ireland’s eye twitched. She had completely forgot about prom… when was it anyways… OH BALLET. It was tomorrow! She had entirely forgot about it. Oh great. Who the hell was she going to go with. She could ask Francis… but she might as well just sign her vitals off to him. She sighed. Hm…. Maybe she could ask…. NO WAY. Was she insane!? Asking Iain would be crazy. God, know’s what he would do. There had to be someone else… someone more reasonable…. She silently went through a couple other options but turned them all aside. ‘I still donnae see why Iain…’ She slammed the laptop shut and stood up. NO. She started to pack her book bag. “ I am nae askin’ ou’ and eeji’ tae the prom.” She turned around and eye twitched, staring intently at the fiery set of hair. Iain had been watching her… God knows how long. He was smirking at her, that same twisted smirk he always gave her. He almost seemed like he was mocking her. She walked over to him and glared, his smirk growing wider. She flicked his nose. “Wha’ are ye doin’ jus’ standin’ here?”

Last edited by Eveleen Kirkland on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 am

Iain leisurely walked down the almost always crowded hallways, glancing outside the window as he continued to walk until he halted suddenly, his eyes spotting a red-head sitting under a tree doing god knows what on that laptop of hers. A grin shortly formed on his face as he began heading towards her direction, though bumping into a few people along the way who were talking non-stop about prom. 'Prom...? It's tomorrow? Time sure does fly' He thought to himself before an idea struck him, his grin widening as he moved downstairs and outside towards the schoolyard where his younger sibling was. He stopped walking near a tree not too far from her, leaning next to it while staring at her for a brief second. Her expressions amusing him greatly until the Irishwoman spotted him, glared at him, and flicked his nose without warning.

"Am i nae allowed tae stand here?" He replied simply, crossing his arms as he stared into her bright Emerald eyes that matched his own perfectly. His grin never faltering as he flicked her forehead playfully before deciding to mess with his sister a tad. "I heard prom is tomorrow. Ya takin' anyone? Or are ya nae goin'?"

Last edited by Scotland on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

"I was planin' on goin' bu' I have no one tae go with..... Why are ye askin' eeji'" She glared at him softly at bit annoyed with her brother and his stupid smirk, even though she knew she loved it.*

((OHBBY DON'T DENY ITT. To lazy to post more 8D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:27 pm

(( For the sake of crack, in which the name of the site is given, I shall join this RP as Fem!Tsundere!Spain. That's not the only reason, but whatever. ))

Carmen slammed her locker shut. On the front of her locker, someone had posted up a small, hand-made poster, advertising the incoming prom. According to the poster, the prom was going to be held tomorrow. Wonderful. Just wonderful. She didn't have a date to go yet. Surprised? Well, she did try to ask out Lovino on many occasions, but failed to gather enough courage each time. It shouldn't be this hard for her, just to ask Lovino to go with her to the prom; everyone's expecting them to be together, aren't they?

Today. Today she'll asked. Her face burned at the thought. She slammed her forehead against her locker door. She held her breath in for a few seconds, and sighed. "I'll do it this time." She whispered to herself, in hopes that her own words could encourage herself.

She slung her bag over her shoulders and walked over to Lovino's locker. He wasn't there, as she expected. But he was close, she could tell, she was on the other end of the hall. Carmen was able to easily spot him out of the crowd, and from where she was standing, it looked like he was flirting with another girl. Typical Italian.

She pushed herself through the bustling pack of peers towards Lovino. She forced a natural smile, her face burning red. "L-Lovino! C-can I ask you something?" She managed to blurt out, inwardly punching herself for stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 am

"Are you implying that I wouldn't ever have a date?! I'll have you know I could easily hook a lass if I wanted to! Unlike someone I know!" *coughYAOcough*

Arthur scowled deeply, taking a sip of his tea, before spit taking.

OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE, GURL. *Z-SNAP* OH NO YOU DIDN'T. I AM NOT TSUNDERE. AT ALL. SHUT UP. NO. NO. NOOOOOO. NOT TSUNDERE. LOVINO HERE IS THE TSUNDERE.

"Whaaaaaaat?!?! -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- heck, I am definitely not... whatever that is! HMPH."

Because Belgium isn't here to tell him what tsundere means, Arthur doesn't know what tsundere means. He just knows he isn't one. |D
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 am

(( Fem!Italy, for Armenia/Prussia. Hetaprom (High School Human AU) 3417592617 ))

The cheerful Italian hummer to herself loudly as she pushed herself through the large parties of people taking up space in the middle of the halls, so that they could chat with each other. She nearly tripped over several obstacles in the hallways, as she always would, but managed to regain balance before she face-planted into the ground. As she passed by a group of about four boys, she could have sworn she heard them snicker. Were they snickering at her? She turned her head towards the boys, to see if they were looking at her, a sign that they were snickering at her, snickering at her clumsiness. She didn't stop and look at them, no she turned her head to them and kept on walking. But being as clumsy as she already is, she tripped, and fell.

She expected to fall flat on her side, but instead someone broke her fall. Someone caught her. That someone was Gilbert, her crush. She scrambled to stand on her own feet, and lightly laughed, trying to forget her mistake. "Ahaha~, Ciao, Gilbert~!" she beamed.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 am

"Screw you aru! If you could get a date then why didn't you have one before I saved your scrawny ass from mass humiliation aru?"

Arthur spit-taked. Yao did not approve.

"YOU GOT TEA ALL OVER MY SHIRT AND IT'S YOUR GROSS TEA TOO ARU." He leaped up and watched the growing stain with horror. Then he jumped over the table and started trying to wrestle Arthur's shirt off. "GIVE ME YOUR SHIRT YOU ARE GIVING ME YOUR SHIRT TO REPLACE MY SHIRT YOU ARE THE WORST ARTHUR THE WORST ARU!"

Ugh the tea was starting to seep through his thin shirt and it was all gross and cold and slimy-feeling. He redoubled his efforts to rip Arthur's shirt off.

(Herp derp what is being IC)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 am

The Albino huffed angrily as he trudged down the school's hallways, walking aimlessly. He really didn't have any place to be, and he did not have any desire to go back to class. He scowled at the thought of it. He was not in the mood for any more math. He neared a group of gossiping girls who giggled and waved at him as he passed by. He only grunted in response, waving back lamely. He was also not in the mood for flirting. The troubled German had one thing on his mind at the moment. Prom. That stupid, blasted day that everyone had to go through in high school. His eyes narrowed in annoyance. Why was he so worked up about it? Sure, he had no friggin' clue who to take. He didn't need anyone....or so he kept telling himself. 'I'm way too awesome for this lame prom anyway. he thought angrily. 'They can all suck my five meters....'

His thoughts trailed off as he spotted a very familiar brunette stumbling down the halls, heading in his direction. He chuckled softly. Was she ever going to learn how to walk? The small smile on his lips soon fell as he noticed a group of about four boys snickering at his Italian friend. He glowered, deciding that if they didn't stop soon that the Awesome would have something to say to them. He started as his clumsy friend tripped, again. Though this time she was headed face-first towards the floor. He dashed forwards, catching her in his arms before she had a chance to fall. He chuckled. "Are you alright there, Daisy?" His gaze fell back on the four boys who were still snickering at the clumsy Italian. Gilbert's face set into a deadly scowl, his crimson eyes glinting. "Jerk off, bastards." He chuckled darkly as they ran off like frightened mice. His eyes set back on his friend, slowly helping her to her feet. "You really need to be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 am

Daisy chuckled lightly as the boys ran off. She breifly brushed her skirt with her hand. "I'm fine, I'm fine~. Don't worry!" She insisted. She scanned her surroundings for a brief moment and suddenly remembered the prom. How could she forget the prom of all things and at this point in time? She should ask him out to the prom right now! Oh... But what if he already has a date to the prom...?
"Oi, what are you going to do for the prom?" she asked sheepishly, hoping dearly he had no one to go with yet. 'But if was taken... Then... ' Plotbunnies Thoughts began to form in her mind. Daisy could always ask Germany, or maybe Japan? Her close friends, or she could just go alone and pretend that she has a date. No, that would be lame. She quickly pushes the thoughts aside and comes back to reality for Gilbert's answer.

(( Lame post is lame. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:27 am

Gilbert flushed lightly at his friend's strange question. "Eh, prom?" He scratched at the back of his head, chuckling nervously. "Well, I haven't really bothered with prom that much. It's just so..." he blew a lock of white hair from his face, "mainstream. All the people fretting about it is kinda annoying." He ran his hand through his hair lazily. For some reason he always felt more relaxed around his rather ditsy friend. He stole a glance at her beaming brown eyes. He raised an eyebrow. She almost looked....nervous. He blinked in confusion. She was almost never nervous around him. Why now all of a sudden? He shrugged off the thought, figuring his Italian friend had her own reasons. He leaned against the hallway wall, a smirk playing on his lips. "What about you? Got a date for prom yet?"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:35 am

Daisy perked up, and her heart raced in excitement. Even if he didn't think so highly of the annual event, she would have a method or two to convince him to go. "Actually, I don't have a date." She admitted, her voice ringing with expectation. She clasped her hands together, "I was kind of hoping you would go to the prom with me."

(( Shooort post. :,D ))
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 am

The albino laughed lightly. "I didn't thin-" He stopped mid-sentence, his face turning a beet red. Did she just ask him to Prom? That was one of the last things he was expecting. It took a minute for him to recompose himself. He rubbed the back of his neck, trying his best to conceal the light blush dusting his cheeks. He studied the Italian's face for a moment. 'Man, I almost forgot how cute she is-..WHAT AM I THINKING. I can't do that to West....' He furrowed his brows in thought. He always had told himself that he shouldn't like her, since he was sure that his brother did. But....here she was, asking him to Prom, not West. A smirk graced Gilbert's lips once more. He laughed, wrapping an arm around Daisy's shoulders. "You want the Awesome to take you to Prom?" His smirk widened. "I can't see why not, liebe."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 am

The red-head grinned wider at that response as he leaned in a bit closer, inches from her face. "I was wonderin'...." He began, a hint of mischief in his eyes as he leaned in more before smiling cruelly "If ya could help me ask this lass tae the prom fer me. Tha' Armenian girl in yer class" He finally finished, a slight laugh escaping his lips as he looked up at the school calmly, glancing to see her response.

(( Short post is shooooooort but cruel CB ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 am

*She glared intently at Iain as he leaned in closer, her cheeks turning a lightly shade of pink. When he asked her if she could help with asking Armenia out for him she inwardly slapped herself and glared.* Nae I'm nae goin' tae help ye ya eeji'... Yer a grown man. Do i' yerself. Plus. I only talk tae the lass every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 am

Lovino leisurely strolled the hallways as the bell rang for lunch. 'Pshhh, stupid ass bell, I can go to lunch and eat when i SMEXIFUL want too!' he thought too himself while a frown etched on his face. He lazily walked up the stairs, taking his sweet time as many others wanting to pass by fumed quietly too themselves until the Italian man hit the second floor. He headed towards his locker before noticing fliers of prom on every single wall. "THE *SPARKLEYPOO*?" He snatched a paper taped onto the wall and read it quietly to himself. 'They just tell us this NOW. SMEXIFUL school.' he thought too himself as he crumpled the piece of paper and threw it over his shoulder, hitting a girl who had been following him for quite some time in the face.

She winced slightly and looked at the crumpled paper, a smile growing on her face as she realized it involved something about prom. "Umm..Lovino-Lovi..uhh..Prom is coming up an-Oh god.." Romano interrupted, staring at her for quite some time before backing away. "You're cute and all but i'd rather take a donkey" He replied bluntly, trying to reach his locker but being interrupted by a chick once again, though this time it was a chick he actually knew pretty well. "L-Lovino! C-can I ask you something?" He heard her say in a sweet tone. He scratched the back of his head and sighed loudly. "What do you want? If it's about that mysterious guy who stole your lunch the other day...for the last time it wasn't me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 am

If the hall consisted of just the two of them, there would have been an awkward silence, but instead the hall was filled wih dozens of chattery people. Yet the pause in their conversation was still awkward. She felt elated to hear that Gilbert agreed to go to the prom with her.
"Really?" She chirpped, moving in closer to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Great~! I'm so happy~."

(( ... Brain dying.... Must be tired.... Blame everything on fatigue. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 am

Carmen shot a glare at the other girl who tried to ask Lovino out to the prom. The girl turned and walked away, disappointed. Surely Carmen wouldn't be treated the same knowing Lovino, right?

"What do you want? If it's about that mysterious guy who stole your lunch the other day...for the last time it wasn't me!!!" He had said in his usual rude tone. Carmen pouted. "How many times do I have to tell you!? I saw you steal my food and claimed it your own the other day! And I have more than enough proof!" she scoffed, her brows furrowed.

She wiped the scowl off her face, and replaced it with a much more calming smile. Calming in her mind. In reality she was struggling to keep a straight face, and was nearly tomato-red already. "W-well...! I-I j-just wanted to ask... LovinoWouldYouGoToThePromWithMe?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am

Gilbert's red eyes softened as she snuggled closer to him. Why did she have to be so cute? He pulled her closer, running his hand through her silky brown hair almost absent-mindedly. He was actually quite happy that Daisy had asked him. Had he thought about asking her instead? Once or twice, though he never really got around to it. Not to mention he thought that his brother would have already asked her. He smiled to himself. If West did like her, well he was going to have to get in line. This was Gilbert's time to shine with the adorable, ditsy pasta-lover. He chuckled inwardly; he was going to have to keep those thoughts to himself. He pulled back a bit, locking his crimson eyes with hers. "So, when is this whole Prom thing supposed to be anyway? I never pay attention to dates~"

(( Short/fluffly/lame post is short. X'D ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 pm

(( ScotlandxIreland, PrussiaxFem!Italy, RomanoxFem!Spain...... FFFF- I WANT TO BE FEMAAAAAAAALE. //SHOT But I won't. Because this is too funny. |D ))

"Because I was busy, mind you!" He glared at Yao, scowling.

As the student council president, he was constantly overloaded with paperwork that he had to do. He'd been pulling all nighters at least 3 days a week; with the vice president slacking off, along with the other council members. And since none of the work was really done at the school for the student council argued the whole time, it was up to Arthur to do it all.

"-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING--" His eye twitched as his shirt was being forced off of him via the teenage boy. It was his fault for being in the way, why is he getting all worked up over this?!

"NO! I WON'T GIVE YOU MY SHIRT! DANG IT, YOU NEED TO JUST -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- DEAL WITH IT!" Arthur glared at Yao, tugging down his shirt. "YOU'RE SUCH A WOMAN!"

Yes. I did just go there.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 pm

"*SPARKLEYPOO* YOU! I'M NOT A WOMAN!" He kept trying to grab the shirt off and paused slightly when he heard a small riiip.

Oh *SPARKLEYPOO*. But he was too proud to give up trying to take the shirt. He was committed in this. It was like he and the shirt were in a long term relationship and he was going to pop the goddamn question, complete with hugeass obnoxious shiny jewel on a ring. That was how deep into this BALLET he was.

So damn the consequences. He tugged on the shirt again and smirked as another small riiip came out. So he wouldn't be able to wear it if it was ripped, that didn't really matter, because--

Because Arthur would be shirtless.

Yao let go of the shirt as fast as his hands would unclench and was back on his side of the table in an instant. *SPARKLEYPOO*, he did not just think that. He did not just think that of Arthur Kirkland, tightass extraordinaire, giant eyebrows come free if you order now.

(Teenage hormones are scary stuff. DO NOT DOUBT THE POWER OF TEENAGE HORMONES TO MAKE EVERYTHING AWKWARD.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next