Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)

Go down 
+5
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Angel-San
Eveleen Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am

Antonio felt a grin crawl onto his face, a grin he couldn't wipe off. Why would the fact that Alice would go to the prom make him feel this happy? He turned back towards Alice, making no attempt to hold back his stupid looking grin. "Really? You'll go with me?" He asked. He scooted closer to her. Maybe a bit too close for comfort. He was just really happy, happier than usual since he's always so optimistic.

"Great~! What are you going to wear? When should I pick you up tomorrow? Where? What time was the prom again?" He flooded Alice with questions that kept popping into his head. His eyes were sparkling with joy and excitement, he nearly forgot where he was, and what he was doing.

When he finally snapped back to it, he scooted away, scratched the back of his head, and smiled sheepishly. "Fusoso~... Lo siento about that, Alice~."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Alice's face went a deeper shade of red as the overly excited Spaniard kept asking question after question about the prom that she had just barely started to contemplate. She was happy, too, and it was all she could do not to grin wide like Antonio. Instead, she compromised with a scowl, the trademark facial expression of hers.

"I said I would, didn't I? Dolt! A-And how am I supposed to know these things?! Calm down!" She huffed, lightly smacking the upside of his head.

As he finally calmed down, Alice sighed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah yeah... Dolt... And anyways, to answer your questions now that I can think and have breathing space... I don't know what I'll wear; just a dress of some sort. I'll have to go through my closet to find one.. As for the time you pick me up tomorrow... The prom starts at 7, so you can pick me up around 6 or 6:30 at my house. I know you know where my house is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Antonio laughed at himself slightly after Alice lightly slapped him lightly smacked upside the head. He pulled out a small notepad OUT OF THIN AAIRR~. WOAH MAGGIIC~. from his back pocket, and a pencil he had hid in his lunch-box, and quickly jotted down the information that was being fed to him by Alice. Even writing down needless information.

Antonio wrote:
She doesn't know what to wear yet
Pick up Alice @ 6-6:30 PM
Prom starts @ 7
I know where Alice's house is

"OK~. I can't wait!" He cheered.

He tossed the notepad and pencil into his lunch box, and drank some of his grape juice. He beamed at Alice staring into her emerald eyes. His eyes averted away after staring for what seemed too long, and then stared down at his food. Was he blushing? He couldn't tell. But he was able to tell that he was grinning uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

"Calm down, will you?" Alice said, fighting back a blush.

It was bad enough that he actually said he'd go with her; she didn't need him to be all excited about it! She needed to look calm and composed after all, not a huge blushing mess! And then he just kept staring into her eyes for what seemed like forever. Stupid, stupid, stupid! She wanted to punch him for making her face grow even hotter. Would he ever stop staring at her like that?! Alice was about to say something, but then the Spaniard's eyes averted down to his food. She was almost disappointed, but she kept quiet nonetheless. Alice took a bite out of her scone, trying to revert his skin color to normal.

Meanwhile, across the table, Arthur had a hint of a growing smirk on his face. He contemplated a few things, and he now knew that the two blushing pair were most definitely in love with the other. But knowing Alice's stubbornness and Antonio's oblivious and slow nature, they probably weren't going to get together without a little help. But who would be willing to help him? Gilbert, he supposed. But who else...? Helene might... Lovina, possibly, if she was motivated... Armenia if she wasn't busy... Maybe even Yao or Chun-Yan, if they felt like it. Arthur made a mental note to ask the lot of them to help him out when Antonio and Alice were absent from their presence.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm

(Jegus you guys why you suddenly just postin all over the place I can't keep up with all this you know now that school's gone back to being a thing I have to go to.)

"Oh," Chun-Yan said extremely lately since she had just been staring off into space like a derp, "Hi Antonio, Alice, and Arthur! Lovina decided to be an awesome person and now we're going to prom together so I just wanted you guys to know that you're all kicked out of my best friend spot because Lovina's the bestest ever!"

Alice and Antonio started talking about stuff that Chun-Yan didn't really care about so she stopped paying attention. They could sort out their sexual tension all on their lonesome because she had A BESTEST FRIEND FOREVER TO TALK TO.

"Lovina have I told you how much I love you yet?" she asked, hugging her prom date. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5:00 and we'll go eat and then we'll DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!" Why yes she was giddy off her success at scoring a prom date. Almost too giddy for just going with a friend... Speaking of eating...

"GUYS LET'S ALL GO OUT TO DINNER TOGETHER TOMORROW I'LL PICK YOU ALL UP IN LIMO AT 5:00 KAY? KAY."

Yao finished whatever he was doing in the English room and wandered back into the cafeteria to find that Arthur had migrated over to the table full of people who were his friends. He walked over just in time to hear Chun-Yan's outburst.

"Am I not invited to this aru? You hurt my feelings Chunchun."

"OH HI YAO yeah you're invited I'll pick you up too because I am the manliest out of all of you and also I have a limo."

"...Why do you have a limo aru?"

"People." Chun-Yan waved her hand around vaguely. "Doesn't matter."

(HERP DERP AM I STILL DOING IT RIGHT BECAUSE I FEEL THAT WITH EVERY WORD I TYPE HER CHARACTER JUST KIND OF DECOMPOSES.
Right I'mma put some guidelines for how I feel Chun-Yan's character is and you all tell me if I break these guidelines/headcanons/whatever ok?
1. Likes to rant and say really long sentences.
2. Moods are almost always on the extreme end of the spectrum, ie extremely happy and hyper, depressed and mopey, furious and rageful.
3. Likes to swear. A lot. Especially when angry or excited.
4. Loves her friends and will beat the BALLET out of anyone who tries to hurt them.
...that's all I got for now. But if I do anything that seems out of character PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOG TELL ME. Kthxbai)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Antonio perked up. A limo? That would be so fascinating~. His head drooped to the side in thought of how cool the limousine would be, he didn't get luxuries like that very often at all, as would most people. His mental image of the scene was overly extravagant. The limo was black and glittery, and those nearby who saw it dropped their jaws at the amazing sight. He shook his head, returning to reality.

He turned to Alice, blindly unwrapping his bocadillo from it's clear plastic wrap. "What do you think Alice~? Should we go out for dinner with Chun-Yan before the prom?" He smiled, his eyes subconsciously filling up with expectations as he bit into his sandwhich.

(( ... That moment when you type down something, while the idea is in your mind. And you expect it to come out long but it comes out super short like here. Am I the only one that constantly experiences that here? :,D ))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

"Ya still talk tae her though" The Scotsman pointed out, grinning widely before chuckling. "I'm jus' joki-" He began but cut himself off when the exact girl he was talking about moments ago, conveniently popped up in a clumsy manner. He stared at her for a brief moment before bursting into laughter, holding his stomach as it ached from how hard he was laughing. "Crazy timin'!" He said through muffled laughs as he covered his mouth with his hand, now only chuckling at the weird convenience.

The fact he was about to give in and stop teasing his sister about the other girl literally two seconds before she showed up amused him greatly. 'Maybe god wants me tae *SPARKLEYPOO* with Eveleen some more' He thought to himself as he chuckled again. Once his giggle fits were over and done with he moved his attention towards the Armenian girl, wrapping his arm leisurely around her waist before pulling her close.

A grin smothered his face as he leaned his face closer to the Armenian's, only inches away from contact. "Hey." He said a bit too casually, acting like that style of greeting someone was completely normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Lovina stared.

and stared more.

and even more before turning a deep shade of red.

Bestest friends? A FREAKING LIMO?! FOOD?!? She couldn't believe her ears, her ONE generous act gave her all that....'I should ask friends to proms more often' she thought to herself, a grin replacing her shocked expression. "I didn't know you had a limo" She replied though she wouldn't turn down the offer in the least. FREE FOOD?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

She eyed Antonio, Alice and that one other British guy she forgot the name of since he's not that important in the least. A frown permanently etched on her face as she realized something....They were a bunch of fatasses who'd eat all her food. "Can we go..just the two of us?" Lovina asked her prom date though blushing a bit more from how wrong that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 pm

The Armenian raised her eyebrow, unsure as to why the Scott started laughing as soon as he noticed her. She glanced at her appearance. Did she look funny? And what did he mean by "crazy timing"? A frown creased her lips. 'Maybe this was a bad time to talk to Eveleen....' Her eyes were trained on the ruby-haired man as his attention shifted back to her. She did not like that look in his eyes. Not one bit.

She was torn from her thoughts at a nagging beeping ensuing in her pocket. Huffing, she whipped out her phone, staring at her new text message. "hola alisia. could u help me out?" It was from Carmen. Brows furrowing, she swiftly responded to her Spanish friend. "Sure, no problem. What do you need?" She put her phone away, wondering what Carmen had gotten herself into this time.

Before she knew it, a strong arm was wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer to the Scott. Her face flushed a deep red. Her eyes widened as he leaned his face only inches from hers. Her face turned more red, if that was even possible. His emerald eyes pierced her like sharpened daggers. For once, Alisia was at a complete loss for words. "Hey." was all he said. 'Hey?! That's all he can say?! What is wrong with this guy?' She tried to shake off the burning thoughts that were flaming in her head. She met her chocolate gaze with his emerald, feeling herself crumbling a bit again. She cleared her throat, trying to sound as calm as possible. "I..I...um...h-hello. I w-was hoping to t-talk to E-Eveleen for a minute...." She felt her confidence slip with each passing second. She swallowed hard. What was with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Her expressions made his grin only widen in determination, Deciding to push his mischievous and cruel joke a bit further he decided to ask Armenia out to the prom, though he didn't tell her verbally exactly. As a man of action and overall a guy with no regrets he purposely leaned closer, their lips connecting for a moment though it felt like a lifetime. He glanced up at Ireland while kissing her, a bemused smile dancing at his lips as he stared into her Emeralds before moving away from the possibly traumatized girl.

"Nae bad" He commented, licking his lips as he finally released his grip on the Armenian girl, grinning wider as he watched her expressions. "Prom is tomorrow, Aye? I'll meet ya there." He replied calmly, not really giving the girl an option of declining his request as he walked past Ireland leisurely to head back into school since it was lunch time afterall. And he can't make out with girls on an empty stomach
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 pm

"I don't right now. I will tomorrow," Chun-Yan said in reply to questions about limos. SHE HAS CONNECTIONS~.

"Can we go...just the two of us?" Lovina asked.

"Huh?" she thought about it for a bit. Just the two of them...? Oh look Lovina was blushing.

She put two and two together (Although not really because she didn't realize Lovina was just being a fatass who wanted all her food =3=), a light blush heating up her face.

"Oh sure, we can just go together. Alone." Although she was a bit disappointed at not being able to go with the rest of her friends. Ah well. She'd see them at the dance.

"OK GUYS TURNS OUT LOVINA WANTS TO BE ROMANTIC AND CLINGY AND BALLET SO I'M NOT TAKING YOU ALL OUT TO DINNER, HAVING FUN MAKING YOUR OWN SEXUAL-TENSION FILLED PLANS FOR A SEXUAL-TENSION FILLED NIGHT."

Yao pouted at his free food being taken away but didn't push it. If Lovina wanted to be romantic and clingy and BALLET, well he wouldn't ruin it.

"You have any plans for dinner or am I just picking you up for the dance?" he asked Arthur all casuallylike. Obviously he's picking Arthur up because he is the man. Unfortunately he did not have any limos. Maybe he could get one by asking for Chun's connections. But then, that might be a show of affection for Arthur, he sure as hell did not have any affections. Nope. Nooo. Definitely not.

(New headcanon: she is blunt as *SPARKLEYPOO*)
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Alisia sweat-dropped as the Scott's grin grew wider. 'What is he up t-' Her thoughts ceased completely as he leaned closer, their lips connecting. She died completely froze. Never in her entire life had she been kissed. And.....now? With him? The Armenian felt extremely confused, though she couldn't deny that burning feeling that emanated from the kiss. She could feel herself melting....well, not literally. But she might if this kiss didn't stop.

He pulled away from her slowly, licking at his lips. That and his comment only made her blush darken. So many thoughts rushed through her head at once. 'What the-what's going on? Why me? Why-' "Prom is tomorrow, Aye? I'll meet ya there." Iain's voice cut through her flustered thoughts. She practically gawked at him. Did he just kiss her? And then ask her out to prom? Well, it was more of a demand, not a question. She stood frozen in place for a few minutes after he left. She stared at the concrete below her, completely forgetting about the presence of the Irish girl. Suddenly, it hit her. She remembered the way his emerald eyes had flicked to Eveleen when he had kissed her, that smug grin that had crossed his face....

Alisia flared with a sudden anger. Was he trying to make the Irish girl jealous? 'I can't believe this! He's using me!' She sighed sadly, rubbing at her temples. 'And to lose my first kiss....like this....' Clenching her fists, she marched after the Scott. It wasn't long until she had arrived in the cafeteria. Spotting the red-headed man not to far from her, she walked up behind him, tapping his shoulder. Her face was red with anger, along with another emotion that she was not accustomed to. "Iain Kirkland, right? We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 pm

As Iain finally made it to the cafeteria after walking down a large hallway he stared at the food for a brief moment, almost forgetting the school dishes out inedible crap everyday. He sighed loudly, his stomach rumbling as he snatched someone's un-opened carton of milk instead of taking the few seconds to walk up and get one from the cafeteria ladies himself. He opened it leisurely before taking a sip and sitting wherever he felt like sitting.

The Scotsman felt a slight tap on his shoulder and turned around, only to see an enraged Armenian girl. Her face was beet red, making him wonder if it was like that because of what he did not too long ago or because she was that pissed. "Ye got the wrong person. Ma names Arthur, nae Iain. Why would ya think tha'?" He replied, deciding to steal his younger siblings identity for awhile. "Didnae we jus' talk a few minute ago? What do ya want this time? I'm busy ya ken" He replied calmly, though it was obvious he wasn't busy in the least as he took another sip of his milk and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 pm

The Armenian only felt her anger rise. She stared at him, not accepting his rouse. "Nice try, Iain." She narrowed her brown eyes at him. "And, yes, we did just speak a few minutes ago." She moved closer to him, pointing directly in his face. "I want to know what that was about back there. Sure, you and I have talked a few times, but nothing to provoke that." She breathed in, trying to calm herself. Oh how she hated being used. "You have some explaining to do, Kirkland. I'm not one who enjoys being used for a manipulative male's mind games that he enjoys playing on his sister." Her chocolate eyes hardened. "So talk."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 pm

" Who is this Iain lad ye keep talkin' aboot? Seriously." The red-headed man said with a wide grin as he finished his carton of milk and crumpled it with his hand, throwing it over his shoulder calmly as he kept his attention on the girl. "Ye wanna ken why I kissed ya..?" He asked with an even wider grin. "Cause I felt like it." He replied simply as he stood up, walking closer to her. "Ye seem kinda mad, ya should see a counselor aboot tha'. Anger management, Ye ken. Now if ye will excuse me" He replied, heading past her and towards the cafeteria doors.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 am

Alisia flushed. What the hell was that supposed to mean? You weren't supposed to kiss someone just because you 'felt like it'! She eyed him as me made an attempt to walk past her. Yeah right. Her hand lashed out, latching onto his wrist. "You can't be serious. You kissed me because you felt like it?" Her pink lips curled into a snarl. "That, Kirkland, is cruel. Especially to a woman who's never been kissed before." A red hot emotion, one she couldn't exactly place, flared through her. Was it embarrassment? Anger? A combination of the two?

She sighed, moving so she was facing the Scott directly again. She locked her brown eyes with his emerald. "Look, if you have something that you're trying to say to your sister, don't manipulate other females to achieve that." She crossed her arms. "Playing with womens' hearts will never make you a happy man. I can promise that."
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 am

Scotland stared at her, a bit dumb-founded that she hadn't been kissed before until now. He shrugged though, it was only a kiss it wasn't that big of a deal. "Yer words of wisdom have touched ma soul. I will never ever 'play with a woman's heart' ever again. Thank ya fer showin' me the light" He said with a cruel grin that said otherwise. "Besides ma sis is nae a 'woman' she's....noone knows what she is exactly." He grinned wider before heading towards the cafeteria doors to leave again before murmuring a few words loud enough for her to hear "And yer ma toy."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 am

Alisia rolled her eyes. What was wrong with this man? For one, brief second he had her swooning and now all she was was aggravated. How did she always get herself into these messes?

She was about to let the Scott go, until a certain sentence rooted her to the floor she was standing on. "And yer ma toy."

A fresh, incredible rage boiled in the Armenian woman. Oh no. He was not getting away with that one. Letting out and enraged yell, she charged the Scott. She sprinted past him, whirling around on her heel until she was facing him. Driven by her red-hot fury, she raised a fist, landing a punch right on the Scott's jaw. It didn't seem to faze him too much, but at this moment, Alisia didn't care. She just wanted to hit him. Lips curling into a snarl, she struck him again, this time the other side of his face. Before he could fall she gripped him by the collar of his shirt. "You son of a SPARKLEY PUPPIEZ. That, Iain, is where you draw the line with me!" She realized she was yelling now, and flushed slightly out of embarrassment. Snapping her attention back to the Scott, she leaned in dangerously close to his face, lips still curled in a snarl. "I am not a toy to be pushed around, Kirkland. The sooner you learn that, the more beneficial it will be to you." Her eyes narrowed, even Turkey wasn't this bad....
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 am

Scotland stared at her, his eyes piercing her though somehow not glaring. He laughed slightly at the sudden physical force, he expected as much since he knew that would piss her off on a completely different level. It amused him greatly though at the same time it didn't. He sighed lightly while listening to her rant though not paying much attention.

"And I thought Ireland had a temper on her, take a joke, lass." He replied calmly, his grin never faltering as he spoke. "I jus' like teasin' ya. How could ya be ma toy if I've hardly ever talked tae ya. If anythin', England's ma toy" He laughed again, heading towards the door while staring at her to see if she was gonna stop him this time around too. "Like I said before, Lass. Anger management classes do wonders"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

Her hand clenched and unclenched at her side. She had a right mind to clock him again. Maybe it would knock him out this time. She rubbed at her forehead. "A joke, right. Haha. Very funny." She groggily eyed him. "You know, that's not exactly the best thing to tease about." She watched him as he walked away, deciding to ignore his anger management comment. A strange confusion bubbled up inside her as she watched him walk away. 'Wait.....what about the prom? Am I still supposed to meet him there? Even after all this....?'

She sighed, walking in the direction the Scott had. She desperately needed some time to think. 'I really need to talk to someone.' Her brows furrowed. But who? 'Maybe Carmen isn't too busy. I'll go and see if I can find her-' Her thoughts were cut off as she bumped into someone. She stumbled backward, that feeling of embarrassment returning. She looked up, noticing a young girl with piercing amethyst eyes. Her hair was long and had an icy hue to it. Alisia couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by the girl, which was strange for her. Clearing her throat, she laughed nervously. "Heh. I'm really sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going.." The Armenian paused. 'Wait a minute. I've seen her around her before, I'm sure of it.' She eyed the Norwegian girl sceptically, waiting for her response.

(( Hehehe. Edited. Waiting for you Norgey. BD /SHOT ))

Last edited by Alisia Arabian on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Alice hardly had time to intake the possibility of getting a limo before the idea being shot down by a certain food-hog of an Italian. I CAN SEE YOUR TRUE MOTIVES, LOVINA. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME LIKE YOU FOOLED CHUN-YAN.

She sighed, looking over at the Spaniard, an almost disappointed look in her eye. "I suppose we can't go to the prom by limo now. Maybe instead of that, we could go out to dinner...? I-I mean, we don't have to...It was just a thought... And I know someone who owns a nice restaurant in town... B-But again, we don't have to go!"

Wait. Was she stuttering. Oh, frick. Stupid Alice! Stop stuttering! She mentally slapped herself, her nervousness getting the better of her.

Arthur's eye twitched slightly as he realized that Yao was referring him as the woman for the prom. No. No. /No/. YAO was the woman, not him! Of course, he was trying to save gas, too.... So he supposed it would be fine if Yao could pick him up...

"I didn't think about dinner... If you want to go, we can go, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

(/ollies in. First, a set of business before I get to replying.
Kiku Honda wrote:
There should be no god-modding. You can't just take another character and use them for your own entertainment—especially when they're not online. It's disrespectful and well, where would the fun be in that? With that said, no killing each other off.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't have any authority but I have say Alisia, your post looks pretty godmoddish to me. I'm fine with it if Korea agreed to it in the chatbox or something, but just there by itself it looks pretty rule-infringy.

I mean your writing style is great and it's not like you did anything super important that would change the story-line forever with SoKo. But, you know, rules gotta be followed. Your other post in ~Rebuilding Civilization~ was like that too, and it was a bit more...important I guess, with you using Russia and Turkey and Greece and all them. I mean, I don't have a problem with it, I'm fine with how you used the characters (well I guess my character), but you do realize I RP Russia, right? :\ Haven't been on in forever and actually I kind of want to give that account up but still. I would really appreciate it if you didn't just dictate other people's characters' actions like that.

ALSO WHY MUST YOU DRAG ME INTO THAT THREAD AAAAAAUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO JOIN)

"Great, dinner, I'll pick you up at your house at 5:00 then aru." Oh wait. "What's your address aru?"

Mentally, he was listing all the restaurants he knew in his head, throwing out the ones that wouldn't be appropriate. ...Well, there went most of them. Darn his love for shabby Chinese tea shops.

"Do you have an idea of where to go?" he asked Arthur, leaning on the table on his elbows. (HE IS NOW SITTING. HE WAS ALWAYS SITTING. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO HE WASN'T/SHOT)

Meanwhile, Chun-Yan stared off into space like a derp while waiting for her Southern Italian crush/friend/prom-date to react to her words. LOVI WHY YOU NO TALK TO ME ;W;
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:52 pm

(( Kehehe...whoopsie. "^^ I apologize. That didn't even cross my mind when I was posting. The plotbunnies are evil and contagious. I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future. *shrinks back into corner* ))
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

(( Yeah, I was going to say something, but China beat me to it. It's totally cool though, you didn't realize. Don't sweat it, Armenia. And the whole ~Rebuilding Civilizations~ thread kind of needed that small amount of god-modding, I suppose. And we don't even have a Turkey last time I checked, and we got a Greece right after Armenia posted that... Which the Greece actually embraced that god-mod, so it's cool. No harm done~

CHINA, WHY YOU NO WANT TO JOIN MY AWESOME THREAD. ))

Helene was casually walking through the hallways, on her way to the cafeteria, when she was bumped into by the Armenian girl. She gave her a blank stare, which to anyone other than the Nordics and the magic trio was interpreted as a glare. Helene brushed off her arm which the Armenian had run into nonchalantly, not really caring that she was run into since it was an accident and it wasn't Soren. If it was Soren, then he would be beaten up by now.

"Hn....It's fine, I suppose," she said in a monotonous tone.

She brushed back her hair with her fingers, giving a dead pan expression to the brunette, and noticed that she had a somewhat flustered yet irritated look, and curiosity struck her. It really wasn't her business, and it's not like she really cared what happened, but there was a spike of curiosity as to why she was infuriated.

"...Any reason why you look so annoyed? I usually wouldn't care, but the look on your face right now is making me curious as to what happened," Helene said bluntly.

Her eyes looked the Armenian up and down, trying to piece the situation together as best she could even without any information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 am

(( A mermaid doesn't belong in Prom. Fish shticks, anyone? ))

Last edited by Mermaid!Seychelles on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next