Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice of Human Sacrifice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

Alice of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:10 pm

(( Okay so me and Romano were on TinyChat, being the bosses we are and I sang Alice of Human Sacrifice. Romano said that we should make a thread for that so I did~! It goes by the same basic thing. The four Alices (However you say it) If all the original Alices are taken you can make your own. BC Anywayys
List of Alices:
First Alice(Meiko): Alina
Second Alice(Kaito): Romano
Third Alice(Miku): Italy
Fourth Alice(Rin and Len):Iceland(Len) & Norway(Rin)

The fourth Alice will be two separate people BTW ))

Alina walked down the forest path, carrying a -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- sword, a red path of blood trailing her.

(( Lame ass post is lame ass ))

Last edited by Alina Lupei on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henrik Bondevik

Henrik Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 pm

(( ... If possible, could Fem!Norge be one of the Fourth Alices...? O3O Aisu could be the other Fourth Alice. If she wanted. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:20 pm

(Course I wanna be one of the Fourth Alices~I CALL LEN)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 am

(( Of course guys~ ^^ *edit time BC* ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 am

(( I CALL THIRD ALICE.
AS POLAND
NOT SPAIN.
8I
/shot ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 pm

(( I forgot we ever had this thread until yesterday.... 8D ))

Poland opened his eyes. He found himself standing on the sidewalk a large busy town. People galloped away on their horse carriages. Others haggling for food. And some were just chatting, and playinng around. It seemed like a nice place. He looked down and saw himself an a cute little dress that was tainted green. Green? Bleh. Green is an ugly color! He wanted a pink dress. He walked over to a little shop, where clothes hung in several places and asked the guy for a pink dress, to replace this ugly green one.
"My, young lady, of course~!" The man smiled and walked into the corner of the shop, and serached for a nice dress he thoguht would suit Poland.
"I'm like, totally not a lady. I'm like, a guy." Poland protested. He was ignored.
The many came back and gave Poland the dress. "Free of charge. For as someone as nice as you."
Poland smiled, and took the dress. "Gee, like, thanks!" He ran off.
He went to some place where he could change without being seen by the public, and did so. When he had finished putting on the dress, it had turned into a shade of green, much like the dress he just took off.
"Aw, c'mon!" He whined, and then began to walk around the town some more.

Each time Poland would talk to someone, they would think he was a nice lady. Geez! People these days! Can they [/i]NOT[/i] see, or even hear him say, that he's not a lady! But before he knew it, he was queen of the country. Can you believe it? QUEEN. They made him a queen! HE'S NOT A FRIGGIN GIRL PEOPLE. But whatever. He totally ruled the place now, and nearly everyone listened to his every command. One day a little kid came to Poland with some news.
"Miss! I have some urgent news!" The boy spoke, in a childish, high-pitched voice.
"Eh? Like, what is it?" He said, by now he was used to being mistaken as a woman.
"Recently many townspeople have been found dead, covered in their own blood! We think they were killed by a sword!"
"Eeh!? That's so, like, totally uncool! Who like, kills people with swords!? YOU HAVE TO DO IT WITH LASER BEAMS."
"What should we do?"
"It's like, totally obvious!" Poland said cheerfully. "You're supposed to track that person down, then bring 'em to jail!"

(( ^^ Ignore the text above, I'm not RPing Poland anymore. But of course just about all of you already know this. 8D ))

Last edited by Chibitalia on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

(( Hey Alina? Can you change the 3rd Alice from Poland to Italy? I'm not RPing Poland anymore so yeah~. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Italy suddenly found himself in a, what you could say, a foreign land. Nothing was familiar, not one bit. He turned his side to side repeatedly, the place looked nice. He took a step forward and then a familiar scent caught his attention, and he veered into another direction, following that scent. The scent smelled good~, it smelled like some kind of Italian food~. Actually, it was. When Italy finally arrived upon the source of the scent he found a restaurant. The Italian stepped into the restaurant out of curiosity, and he thought that the place nearly went silent from his presence for a second. He feels his belly rumble from hunger, so he glances around the place.
"Fratello?" He said, loud enough for the other Italian to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am

(( ROMAAANOOO. You have so many threads to post in, and it's all my fault. |D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice   Alice of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice of Human Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1