Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)

Go down 
+5
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Angel-San
Eveleen Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Fem!China
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Alisia scuffled down the overpopulated hallways, dodging groups of students left and right. She clutched tightly to her books as one female student bumped into her, almost making her lose her balance. Her surprised chocolate gaze followed the girl, who only laughed at the Armenian's misfortune. She scowled, oh how she hated being mocked. She brushed off the urge to knock the girl senseless, and continued her light jog down the halls.

Where was she headed exactly? Nowhere in particular, she just had an immense urge to get away from the stressful subject gnawing at her brain. Prom. A frown set on her pink lips. 'I wouldn't even know who to ask....or who would ever want to ask me.' She shook her head to dislodge the thoughts of loneliness. She didn't need anyone.....though she always felt that same pang of loneliness when she saw a happy couple. She craved that kind of company. She sighed sadly, suddenly feeling the immense urge to talk to someone. Anyone. Her eyes scanned the halls as she continued on, searching for anyone that she could consider a friend.

It wasn't long until a familiar fiery mane caught her sight. Even though it was the back of her, Alisia recognized her almost instantly. 'iThat's that girl Eveleen from my chemistry class....' Her brows furrowed. She'd talked to the Irish girl a few times, but was it enough to be considered as friends? Her face set in determination. 'I might as well try. Who knows? She may give me some good advice. She seems like a smart girl...' She paused in her thoughts as she neared the Irish girl, noticing that she was not alone. She was speaking with some boy with blazing ruby-red hair and piercing emerald eyes. The Armenian's eyes narrowed in focus, she'd seen him around a few times, she may have even talked to him once. 'Dang, what was his name?....' It hit her as she noticed how similar he looked to the Irish girl next to him. 'That's right! He's Eveleen's older brother, Iain.' Yes, she'd talked to him before. He seemed quite the mischievous type.

Lost in her thoughts, Alisia didn't notice the foot that was propped in her path; one meant to trip her. She cursed as she flew forward and landed face-first on the floor, her books scattering around her. Her gaze shot up, and she saw that it was the same girl from earlier. The girl cackled at her, her blue eyes brimming with hate and mischief. Alisia scowled. What had she ever done to her? She couldn't even recall this girl's name. Sighing, she rose to her knees and began to pick up her scattered books. "I'm sorry. I'll just be on my way...." she spoke lowly, only receiving more laughter from the girl and her group next to her. She quickly scrambled to her feet, wanting to get as far away from the scene and the people laughing at her as soon as possible. Not paying attention to where she was going, she accidently bumped into the Irish girl that she was originally planning on speaking with. She flushed, feeling extremely embarrassed. "Oh, ah, Eveleen! I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going....."

(( Wooo! Conveniently placed Armenia arrives! 8D /BRICKED ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

"For the last damn time, It wasn't me!!! It was...Daisy! Yeah, her. Way to mistake me for my retarded sister!" He grumbled, shoving both of his hands in his pockets as he stared at her, waiting for her to tell him what she exactly wanted. Once her face began turning red and her expressions changed dramatically, Lovino slightly backed up a bit. "You look like you're about to blow up..What the hell!" He shouted, about to run for his life before he heard the words "Lovino Would You Go To The Prom With Me?"

He froze completely, his eyes slightly widening as his face turned a deep shade of red that matched Carmen's perfectly. "Uhh...Heh..well..." Lovino murmured, trying to think of the words to say but not knowing how. "P-Prom...us..you...m-me....s-s-sure-DID YOU NEED SOMETHING MOM?" He replied, running down the hall at full speed as he bumped and nearly pushed people out the window.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

(( 'Did you need something mom?' Smooooth, Lovi. Smoooooth. XD ))

Riiiip. Arthur heard his shirt beginning to rip as Yao continued to try to tug it off. His eye twitched, but for the sake of his pride, he continued to fight for his shirt.

Riiiiiiipppp. A bigger tear in his shirt. Well, this was just great. How was he supposed to get his hands on another spare uniform within a days time!? Suddenly, the teenage Chinese boy abruptly let go of his shirt. Arthur glared at him after looking down to see his destroyed shirt.

"WHY YOU GIT!!! THE SCHOOL UNIFORM IS -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- EXPENSIVE, YOU KNOW!! NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO EITHER SEW THIS UP- WHICH WILL BE NO EASY TASK, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW- OR I HAVE TO THROW IT OUT!!"

Scowling, the Brit took his shirt off, inspecting the rip.

"-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-.... I can't wear this!" He groaned, folding the shirt up into a neat square and tucking it under his arm. "Now I'm going to have to go the rest of the day shirtless thanks to you!"

He was kind of thankful that he had been working out recently, though. Abbbbs. He has sexy abs OHOHOHO.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:54 pm

look at those sexy abs I could grate cheese on them

Yao just concentrated on the ceiling when he saw Arthur begin to strip.

"Only girls sew," he muttered, distracted by the amazing patterns on the ceiling. Look at all those specks. They're like magical. "You're super rich anyway aru."

When Arthur announced he was going to spend the day shirtless, Yao started playing connect the dots with the specks on the ceiling. That shape looked like a kitty. "Isn't it against the rules to be out of uniform? Mr. Student-Council-Pres is breaking rules~" he teased, looking down at the Brit.

...Were those abs?

...Why did Arthur have abs?

...Why was he still staring at them?

Flushing, he pulled his own shirt off and tossed it at Arthur. "Y-you can wear my uniform aru. Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm just helping you so you stay on the Student Council. If you break rules everyone will start breaking rules and then everything will go to hell aru."

Suddenly feeling self-conscious, he crossed his arms over his skinny chest and hunched his shoulders inwards a little, face red with embarrassment.

(IGGY YOU MUST ACCEPT MY SHIRT IT'S A SIGN OF MY LOVE *dramatic pose*)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm

OHOHOHOHO

"Sewing is perfectly manly..." Arthur frowned, not at all pouting or being in denial. At all.

He scowled, as Yao teased him for being out of uniform. "Shut it, it's your fault anyways!"

He waited for a reply, but for a long, tedious moment, there was just pure silence. The Chinese boy's eyes seemed to be staring down at his abs, but he didn't notice because he was too busy examining those pretty windows over there. Oh so pretty~

Suddenly, he felt a shirt be tossed at his face. "You do realize that my frame is one of a guys, whilst yours is one of a girls, right? ....Hmph. I didn't need your help, but thank you, I suppose.... But what about you? You're going to get in trouble, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"Doesn't matter," Yao muttered. He hadn't really realized how cold it was in the school without a shirt on. "I'll just be a punk and get detention or whatever aru." He gave a dramatic sigh and slumped onto the table. Oh wow the table was pretty cold too. "If you get detention then you'll be kicked out of StuCo and then prom will be awful because no one else in StuCo can do anything because you can't control your own henchmen aru."

Even Yao did not know whether that was a complement or an insult. He stuffed the rest of his sandwich in his mouth to compensate for his lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Daisy gazed back into his eyes, his dazzling crimson eyes, and blushed. Even though it didn't seem like much of a chore when she did asked Gilbert to take her out to the prom. Staring at him, eye-to-eye, it seemed so entrancing. It reminded her of how difficult it really was to ask him out. Staring at him whenever she could get the chance, ignoring her lessons mindlessly, her heart pounding when she ever got close enough to him. As a kid she would overhear her guardian, Roderich, say bad things about Gilbert; then Ludwig says how Gilbert would always get himself into trouble; then her fratello would often cuss away about him, as he would do with most people. She hasn't heard very many good things about him, as one can see, but when she became so attracted to him when she formally met him.

She almost grew lost into his eyes, but quickly snapped to reality. "O-oh? When's the prom?" She repeated his question to make sure she heard correctly. "The prom's tomorrow, there are posters everywhere..." She turns her head to the right, then left, and finds another poster taped to someone's locker. She takes Gilbert's hand, and walks over to the poster, pointing to the date which was located near the bottom of the said poster.

(( Fail post is fail. Very Happy THough I may love cute, romance-y stuff, or anything of the sort, I suck at writing it. Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 3417592617 ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Realization struck Arthur suddenly. How had he forgotten? He tossed China's shirt back at him.

"Put that back on, dolt. I can just go to the nurse's office, give them an excuse, and wear a spare shirt that they give me there. And since I'm the Student Council President, they'll believe me. They, on the other hand, might not believe you if you do that. For now I'll just go wear my coat so that everyone doesn't go into chaos, though."

(( I feel like I should write more, but I can't be bothered to do that right now. //SHOT ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Yao got hit in the face with his shirt and he wasted no time putting it back on. So warm...

He started gathering all his garbage together and tossed it; he had some business to attend to with the English teacher. Before he left though, he turned back, a question gnawing at his pride.

"Are we still friends?"

He had asked this question enough times throughout their odd friendship but it still ripped off pieces of his pride every time he asked it.

"We're still going to prom together right?"

He'd never asked this question before but it seemed to rip his pride right in half. Goddamn insecurities.

Last edited by Yao Wang on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"Are we still friends?" Yao asked him.

Friends... They were the best of friends, yet the best of enemies, simultaneously. Sometimes, they were there for each other, and then other times, they rubbed the other's mistakes in their face. And then other times, he was compelled to just go up to Yao and- No. Don't even let your thoughts go there. No. Noooo. Nope. Stop thinking about Yao, Arthur. Stop it right now.

"Hmph...I suppose so," Arthur replied after a moment, a very light shade of pink tinting his cheeks from his thought process. Dang you teenage hormones.

"We're still going to prom together, right?" Yao then asked him.

Prom.... Arthur had almost forgotten about that. He often forgot the cause of his arguments...

"...Well.....I guess....But I'll have you know that I am /not/ wearing a dress." He scowled, crossing his arms.

(( This is Fem!England now. I'm switching between England and his female counterpart. Yes, they are two different people. At least in this AU they are. ewe ))

The blonde British girl leaned against the lockers near the Spanish classroom. She fiddled with the tips of her hair, staring up at the ceiling. She was waiting for a certain Spaniard to get out of the class; he had forgotten his lunch again in Biology, so since this was her free period, it was up to her to give it to him. A scowl met her lips; why did he always have to forget something ? She watched as the students exited the classroom; the last one exiting being the one she was looking for. He always took his time getting his stuff together- he was more often than not late to class as well. The Spaniard was whistling happily, his thoughts obviously else where; not noticing Alice's presence.

Fed up with waiting, she went up to the Spaniard, and shoved his lunch box into his face. "Hey! Git! You forgot your lunch again! Honestly, what am I to do with you? You lose everything! You know, I can't always just bring you your things!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

Knowing him, he probably forgot about prom, too!

....N-Not like she wanted to go with him or anything, though! She would never go with that tomato loving imbecile! Besides, he was probably already taken..... B-But she didn't care about whether or not he was going, anyways! She wasn't even going to go to the prom, it was a waste of time!
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ohoho who even said you would be in a dress? What kind of messed up thought processes are you going though aru? But thanks for the idea~" Yao turned and walked away to his English class, still thinking about Arthur in a dress. Eheheheh... A grin crossed with a smirk crawled onto his face, now that Arthur couldn't see his face.

Should he be disturbed to find that he was liking the idea of the grumpy Brit in a dress more and more?

Looks like he ran out of fucks to give.

Chun-Yan Wang was unhappy.

She'll admit to it.

It was her first and last time going to prom (she didn't go last year).

And she had not gotten one ask.

Not a single person had so much as even hinted at wanting to go to prom with her.

The lunch bell rang and she marched right out of class, full of righteous anger at everyone who hadn't asked her out. Along the way a few people tried to talk to her but she just snapped a "*SPARKLEYPOO* you!" and kept walking.

It did not occur to her this was why nobody had asked her to prom.

But as she neared her lunch table her scowl softened as she saw a familiar face. Lovina. Antonio and Alice weren't there yet apparently. She slid into the seat across from her friend and smiled brightly. "How're you?"

(BLUH BLUH AM I DOING IT RIGHT

TWIN YOU CAN STILL BE THE MAN AND TAKE THE INITIATIVE. DO EEEEET.)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am

Arthur's face= Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 1196279149

"Whaaat?!! No! I won't! I refuse to be in a dress!" Arthur protested, as the grinning Chinese teenager walked off to English class.

"-THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-...what did I get myself into....," He groans, as he trudges over to the nurses office. He had to get a new shirt, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 am

Carmen released the breathe she realized she had been holding after he ran off. But she heard very clearly that the word "sure" came out from his mouth. He agreed to go to the prom with me She repeated in her mind over and over, subconsciously holding her breath again. She took a step back. Then another, another, and another, then she hit the wall. She slid down against the wall, her body trembling to the point where she was having difficulty standing up by herself. She buried her beet-red face into her bag, and grinned. She felt so happy yet a bit light-headed. She felt so nervous.

But now she had a date for the prom. What should she do now? She didn't expect to have a date, not in the least. She expected that Lovino would turn her down, and that she would be alone. Carmen didn't bother to get an outfit ready. She pulled her face away from her bag, and saw some darkened splotches. She was so red that her eyes began to sweat she began to shed tears. She smiled, and wiped the tears away. She took a moment to try to cool down, but then grew nervous and blushed madly when she remembered about the prom.

She looked up and around. Her peers were staring at her. Ugh, can't they mind their own business? She slipped her cell out from her pocket and began to text Alisia.

"hola alisia. could u help me out?" She quickly typed into her phone, in which she sent to her Armenian friend. The fact that she or may not be busy didn't cross her mind - she was too flustered to think that.

(( It hurt to write in that atrocious "chat" language. Armenia, I'm declaring you as Carmen's friend in this RP. Starting now. ))

_.-*-.__.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._.-*-._

Antonio slowly placed his books into his bag right as the bell began to ring, waiting for his other classmates to leave the room, so he could follow behind without being shoved around. He noticed that his lunch-box was gone, again. What did he do with it this time? He began to search up, down, and around his desk in search for his lunch-box, but he couldn't find it... Maybe Alice had it. Usually when he loses his items, things like his lunch-box, books, and sometimes even his backpack, Alice would have it for him. He smiled, and casually walked out the door, expecting to see Alice out there. And as he walked out of the classroom she shoved his lost lunch-box in his face and he let it drop into his hands.

"Hola to you too, Alice~." Antonio looked down at his lunch box, which had a print of the Spanish flag, then looked back up at Alice. He smiled sheepishly. "Ahaha~, lo siento Alice. I can't help it~." She looked down the hall, towards the cafeteria. His gaze averting from the prom posters scattered everywhere amongst the school. "We should head down to the cafeteria now, no?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

"Hmph, git, you need to pay better attention to your things! I swear, you could get mugged and you wouldn't even notice!" She retorted, huffing. "And I guess it is about time for lunch...."

Alice ran over to her locker like a rule breaker since running isn't allowed in the hallways. REBELLLLLL and quickly put in her combination; getting out her own lunch box with the British flag embedded onto it. What can they say; the people at this high school have a great sense of ethical pride! A flyer for the prom flew out from inside of her locker; someone had previously shoved it in the slit of her locker.

"Another prom flyer? As if there aren't enough in this school," she rolled her eyes, glancing over at the flyer that had landed in her arms.

She crumpled it up, before throwing the piece of paper into the recycling bin that all schools should have in the hallway. She then walked back over to Spain, lunchbox in hand.

"People are way too hyped up about the prom... For goodness sake, it's just a blasted dance! It's not like there aren't going to be any other dances in their -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- lives....," Alice said in an irritated tone, not at all wishing she could go with Antonio. Nooooo, what gave you that idea, stuuuupidddddd?

[[ Oh denial. How I love it so. Although it's annoying at times, too. xD ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 am

As Romano fled from the scene and finally ended up outside the court yard, he took a deep breath and calmed down. It was just a prom..a stupid prom. No big deal he repeated inside his mind before walking straight into a tree mindlessly. "Ow..FUCKIN' TREE!! WHO PUT THIS HERE!!" He shouted, bumping into a girl roughly as he stepped away from the tree and rubbed his face.

"Today's such a great day..." He muttered to himself, his words covered in sarcasm as he kicked another tree closeby, though the tree didn't move a bit. "Oh crap...now i need to actually buy good clothes..." He commented, suddenly realizing people wore tuxes which he didn't have to the prom. "Fuuuuuuuuck me"

Lovina (( I'm guessing my name is that since Twin named me =3= )) walked leisurely around the court yard, feeling her stomach rumble she groaned and made her way towards the front door of the school. Once she almost reached the doors though a young Italian man bumped into her, making her fall almost immediately from the force. She glared daggers at the man before waving a fist towards his direction in anger. "TRY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND STAPLE THEM TO YOUR HEAD" She shouted though the man didn't seem to hear her and continued to walk farther.

She huffed and helped herself up, walking inside the large building as she made her way towards the cafeteria. Only a few people seemed to be there, surprisingly which made her rush to get her food before a line grew. Once she got some spaghetti she leisurely made her way to an abandoned table though she didn't care whatsoever if she was alone at the moment as long as she had her food.

The Italian girl scarfed down the food as fast as she got it until a Chinese girl caught her sight and joined her table. She 'Tsk'ed slightly, now actually having to care about how she ate instead of making a mess since her friend was here. "I'm good i guess" She replied calmly, not being able to be in a bad mood once it was lunchtime. "What about you? You seem pissed"
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 am

Chun-Yan groaned and slammed her head on the table before shouting, "OW! DAMN TABLE! WHY IS IT SO HARD AND PAINFUL! IS IT NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO JUST ONCE IN MY SAD AND MISERABLE LIFE HAVE A TABLE THAT IS SOFT AND CUSHY ENOUGH THAT I CAN SLAM MY HEAD ONTO IT DURING DRAMATIC MOMENTS TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR POSSIBLY PUNCTUATE A STATEMENT WITHOUT GETTING A SMEXIFUL CONCUSSION!"

After she finished ranting and releasing all her frustrations at the table, she turned to her friend, slightly breathless, and said, "I don't have a date to prom and I really want to go because it'll be my last time but if I go alone I'll be that forever alone loser in the corner and that's just sad. So how's the love life of the fabulous Lovina Vargas? You're going with Antonio, right?"

(TAKE THE INITIATIVE TWIN. DO EEEEET)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 am

Gilbert let himself be dragged along behind the Italian, hand-in-hand. His smirk softened a bit. He enjoyed the feeling of their hands locking together. Her hand seemed so soft and frail in his. He found himself running his thumb over her knuckles almost absent-mindedly. The albino re-focused as he saw Daisy pointing towards one of the many prom posters littered around the school, confirming that the dreaded dance was the next day. Well, not so dreaded now that he would have her with him.

His smirk growing wider, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, resting his chin on her head. "Ah, so it is then. Have you already picked out your outfit for the dance, liebe?" He leaned in close to her ear, almost whispering. "It's alright if you haven't. I would be more than happy to help you pick one out~"

(( PFFFF. Pervy Gil is pervy. And fluffy. BD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 am

Lovina stiffened a laugh after hearing her friend rant on about tables. 'Prom...? I completely forgot about it' she thought to herself, scratching the back of her head as she sighed. "It's not that big of a deal...but I guess maybe...I could go with you. If you want of course!" She replied rather quietly yet quickly, her face slowly turning redder and redder as time passed.

'Why am I getting so red...? There's no reason to freak out over going to a prom with your friend...Right?' she asked herself in her mind, chuckling slightly as she shook the question from her thoughts, deciding not to worry about it since she doubted Chun-Yan would go with her anyway.

"My life is fantastic" She answered her friend sarcastically before taking a fork full of spaghetti and shoving it in her mouth, getting tomato sauce all over her mouth and face.

((Anytime i eat spaghetti i somehow get it on my cheek and even in my hair....Weird ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:21 am

Chun-Yan stared.

And stared some more.

And stared some more.

"HOLY *SPARKLEYPOO* YES I'LL GO WITH YOU!" she finally screamed, tackling Lovina in a hug and getting tomato sauce everywhere. "YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK ME I SMEXIFUL LOVE YOU LOVINA YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND A PERSON COULD ASK FOR." She pulled back from the hug and beamed at her absolute very bestest friend ever move over Cheetos and Faygo on a horrible day Lovina's taking your spot.

"Oh uh... You got some tomato sauce on your face..." She attempted to point out where the sauce was but just ended up gesturing at her whole face.

She started turning red from her embarrassing display of affection and stared off into a corner as the implications of her words settled in. Would her enthusiasm be seen as romantic love? Would her declaration of love be interpreted as something other than platonic?

Now that she thought about it though, being more than platonic wasn't an absolutely horrible idea...

What no, what was she thinking, Lovina wouldn't misconstrue Chun's words like that.

(Wait is Lovina an out-of-the-closet lesbian BU)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Antonio let out a light laugh thinking that Alice was just pulling his leg. He stood at the door patiently and waited for Alice to retrieve her lunch-box and walk back over to Spain again so that they can head on over to the cafeteria together. He paid no mind about the prom until Alice had brought it up as a conversation starter on their way to the cafeteria for lunch. He was silent for a moment, thinking. The prom? Oh yeah, that's tomorrow isn't it?

"The prom?" He spoke his thoughts aloud, "isn't that tomorrow? It's sounds kind of fun if you ask me~." He smiles gently. They quickly arrived at the cafeteria and Antonio oh-so kindly held the door open for Alice, despite the fact the he knew that she would protest, and say something within the lines of "I can hold the door open myself, git! You don't have to do it for me! Hmph!"

From the cafeteria's entrance, he briefly scanned the room. It was nearly full, and very crowded. But then there was one table that was practically empty, except for two girls -Chun-Yan and Lovina. He walked towards the table, beckoning Alice to follow along. "Let's sit here~!" He said, pointing to Lovina and Chun-Yan's table.

(( SorryForPostingSoLate/Slowly/PoorlyIggy~.QwQ ))

Last edited by Carmen Hernandez Carriedo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yes, it is tomorrow. Did you forget? That's so like you... But then again, whoever you're going with should have been reminding you...," Alice said, her words starting to trail off. "Unless.... You don't have a date?" She was probably wrong on that thought, but a girl could hope, couldn't she? N-Not like she would care or anything if he had a date or not, don't get her wrong!

A huge scowl made its way onto her face as the Spaniard opened the door for her. "Git, being stupidly nice like this won't suddenly make up for the fact that I've had to bring you your lunch and various other things every single day for this whole entire year!" She huffed, crossing her arms, as they entered the cafeteria.

The blonde eyed the suddenly ecstatic Chinese girl and the flustered Southern Italian. What in the world happened here...? She sighed, figuring it was nothing she needed to pay mind to. She sat down next to Lovina, Antonio promptly sitting down at the table as well. The two girls were frenemies of sorts. They got along quite well when they had the same motive, but they also would bicker constantly as well. Although, they were not at all as bad as Lovino and Arthur. When those two were in the same room and they were arguing, it got baaaad... Alice and Lovina were practically best friends compared to the two boys. It was probably because the two were more mellow then them.

Sighing, the Brit opened her lunch box, taking a bite out of her dried cherry scone contently. She had to wonder where everyone else was, though. Usually a lot more people would be sitting at the table. Alisia, Gilbert, Iain, Eveleen, Daisy, Carmen, Lovino, Yao, and Arthur being the people missing. Pondering where they were for a moment, she took a sip of her iced tea; before looking up to see Arthur coming towards the table. She set down her tea, giving him a small wave.

"'Ello, Arthur. Where's your lunch box? Have you already eaten?"

Arthur casually strode over to the nurse's office, a huge scowl adorning his face. He would never wear a dress! If anyone wore a dress, it would be Yao, because let's be honest here- HE LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN.

He entered the room, to find it eerily quiet. "Um, 'ello?" He called out, looking around. "Anyone here? I need a new shirt, mine was torn...." No use. Arthur was about to give up and just wear the jacket over his bare chest until school got out, when an ice-cold finger tapped his shoulder.

"The nurse is sick, so I've been here all day looking after sick patients. What is this about your shirt being torn..?" A familiar voice asks, belonging to a blonde Norwegian girl.

The tenseness in his shoulders that he didn't even realize had accumulated immediately was relaxed. Helene was a good friend of his, despite the fact that they didn't interact all that much inside the school. She was his neighbor, and they had a shared dislike of loud, obnoxious people. Along with the fact that they were both huge Harry Potter fans (They both loved the genre of fantasy, especially when it had to do with magic), the two of them bonded. Arthur turned around to face the Norwegian girl, a sheepish expression on his face.

"It got torn while I was arguing with Yao... And since I can't exactly go around shirtless, I was hoping that the nurse's office would have some spare uniform shirts," Arthur replied, rubbing the back of his head.

The girl promptly nodded, rummaging towards a closet in the back corner of the room. After a moment, she came out with a plain white long sleeved button down shirt.

"Hope it fits; there isn't any others," Helene told him, handing him the shirt.

Arthur nodded, giving her a look of gratitude. "Thanks a lot, Helene. I owe you one."

He took off his jacket and put the shirt on, buttoning it up quickly. It was a perfect fit, thankfully. Arthur then put the jacket over his shirt, not bothering to zip it up.

"You can go trip Soren the next time you see him, then," she nonchalantly replied.

Soren- a Danish student who was Helene's childhood friend. They were together a lot, and the happy go lucky Danish boy dragged the Norwegian girl into things that she'd rather not be involved in. Overall, they were actually really good friends.... in a sense. If you ignored the fact that Helene constantly was maiming the Dane for doing idiotic things. Or the fact that Soren was constantly suffocating her with hugs and practically asking to be hurt again. 'They are like an old married couple', Arthur surmised, a slight smirk hidden from view.

"Will do." He chuckled slightly, before heading out the door. "Well, I have to go back to the cafeteria now! It's still time for lunch, and as the Student Council President, I have to make sure everything is going smoothly!" He waved at Helene, before heading towards the cafeteria yet again.

...To find an overly excited Chun-Yan, a flustered Lovina, a blank faced Alice, and a cheery Antonio.

Alice waved slightly to him, and the Brit came over and sat down across from her.

"Oh, 'ello Alice. I did already eat, which is why I don't have my lunch with me now. I have to make sure nothing right now is getting out of hand, though, because of student council president duties; which is why I'm here now. Where's everyone else? Normally there's twice the amount of people here."

[[ ...How the heck did I manage to write this much with so little to work with. FFFF. ]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

"Ah~, yeah I did forget~." Antonio smiles like it's all good and says, "and no, I don't have a date~." He waved to his Italian friend, and her Italian's friend'd friend,as he approached, and sat down at the table. "Hola~! How are you two?"

He sets his lunch-box onto the table, opens it, and pulls out his lunch. A tomato, a bocadillo(Some sort of Spanish sandwhich.) and some grape juice. He noticed that Arthur came and sat down with the small group as well. He waved to him as well, "Hola Arturo Arthur~."

He looked to those who were already seated at the table, and asked to them all, while the thought was still in mind, "what are you guys going to do for the prom~?"

(( SinceWhenDoesItTakeAnHourAndAHalf+ToWriteSomethingThisShort.ShameOnMe. ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

He didn't have a date? That surprised Alice. Antonio was attractive, though rather oblivious. There was almost a 100% chance that he had been asked out. But knowing him, he probably blew down any girls who had approached him's chance to ask him out to the prom. His oblivious and tactless nature was one to be unmatched.

Alice calmly took another sip of her iced tea. "I don't know where everyone else is, Arthur. I was just wondering the same thing...." She looked over at the Spaniard. "Well, you know already that I don't have a date and am not going to that blasted prom."

"Good afternoon, Antonio," the Brit said curtly to Antonio. They had some sort of rivalry that went back all the way to their childhood.

"Prom? I'm going with Yao, but only as a friend. We were both without dates, so..." Arthur scowled, crossing his arms.

To this Alice raised her eyebrow. "You're going with Yao? I'm surprised. I thought you were going to be like me and skip the prom again. After all, we both did that last year."

"I was going to, but I decided I'd go this year. Maybe you should go, too, for once," he replied. "Maybe Antonio here or someone else who happens to not have a date will go with you."

"Wh-What?!" Alice exclaimed, almost choking on her iced tea. "I'd be -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING- well on my own, thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Antonio bit into his tomato. Arthur was going out with Yao? He didn't exactly see that coming, it's not like he could exactly see anything coming anyway. He just sat there and ate his tomato silently until Arthur suggested Alice to go out with Antonio. He felt his face grow warm; he set down his tomato. He placed a hand on her back, when she nearly choked on her tea. "Alice are you OK?" He pauses for a moment, and scoots away a bit.

"Well.. I wouldn't mind going out with Alice to the prom, but she doesn't seem to want to go so I guess not~." He glances away, picks up his tomato, and slowly bites into it again.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Alice's face turned a shade of bright red as she felt the Spaniard's hand on her back. "I-I'm fine!" She was almost disappointed when he went back to eating his tomato. His hand felt so warm.... Not that she'd ever say that out loud, though, heavens no!

Wordstab. Wordstab. Wordstab. Great job, Alice. The person that you might have wanted to go to the prom with won't go to the prom with you because he thinks you don't want to go. Way to go. She bit her lip, staring down at the scone to her right.

"Well...E-Erm, if you really don't have anyone to go with, Antonio, and you want to go...I could...maybe...come for a little while, I-I guess... But this is only because I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't have anyone to go with! H-Hmph, nothing else!"

She didn't notice Arthur's ghost of a smirk starting to form on his lips as he was observing the situation.

[[ Artie is a matchmakerrrr //SHOT ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetaprom (High School Human AU)   Hetaprom (High School Human AU) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetaprom (High School Human AU)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next