Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia Hunger Games

Go down 
+6
Ivan Braginsky
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Fem!China
Sasha Braus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 am

(( China, just saying but I'm starting to plan on having Italy live in District 7 with Armenia. Firstly because District 3 has enough people in it, Italy wouldn't be doing anything since there are already 3 possible Tributes. And shoot me if there's any chance that Italy could win in the Hunger Games, and live to become a mentor. Secondly because Armenia is all alone in District 7, with no country to fight by her side in the honor of District 7. ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 am

(( ....I feel loved. 8''D /SHOTFORNOTACTUALLYPOSTING ))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am

(( Yeah, Portugal used to live in District 4 but then died in the Hunger Games England was in. You got it right, China~ //Can't actually post until Scottie or Ireland post ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm

(( Then I guess I'll just have to post or convince Roma to post. ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

(( Or I could do my starter post. Entering as Fem!Italy since Fem!Italy is tougher than Male!Italy, and thus Fem!Italy would have more of a chance of surviving. ))

Daisy rolled over her bed, wrapping herself in her blankets. Today they were holding the Reaping Ceremony, and she wasn't looking very forward to it. Her grandfather won in the Hunger Games many years ago, how long ago though? She didn't know. Her parents just barely avoided getting pulled into the Hunger Games themselves, but that was sheer luck. How likely is it that a Hunger Game's victor's child doesn't get pulled into the Hunger Games? Rare, no? They probably skipped a generation intentionally, they're probably going to call up herself, or her twin brother whom she has yet to meet. The twins were separated before they could even remember: Daisy was to live in District 7 and Lovino was to live in District 3, or so she has heard.

Daisy heard a knock at her door. She craned her neck towards the door and stared at it as if it was just her head playing with her. Another rhythmic knock echoed into her room, followed by a familiar voice, "Daisy! I know you're in there! You better drag your butt out here or I'll drag it out here for you!" the voice threatened.

It was her friend Sequoia. She sighed and pulled the blankets off of herself, but ended up falling off her bed, making a thud sound. Sequoia broke through the door a split-second after Daisy fell. "Daisy! What are you doing, quit dawdling! We're going to be late for the Reaping Ceremony as is! We can't allow that!"

"But-"

"No 'buts'! Let's get to it!" Sequoia took Daisy's hand, and dragged her down to the main square, where the Reaping Plaza was being held. Sequoia wasn't always this bossy... she was just trying to look out for Daisy, like a good friend. She was often there when Daisy needed her most. Yeah, they were really good friends. Sequoia was 19 this year, she didn't have to worry about participating in the Hunger Games anymore, what luck for her.

They arrived just on time. Daisy walked over to the table where blood samples were taken, and dropped onto slips of paper. She didn't understand how this process worked, but went along with it. She was pushed into a group of other girls who were within her age group and stood there, looking down. She felt a strong feeling that her name was going to be pulled this year. Ugh...

"Greetings to my hardworking individuals of District 7. The time has come once again to select our two faithful tributes who will, no doubt, fight their hardest in the upcoming games for our wonderful district." The oh-so well known mayor of District said into the microphone, with that old, plastic smile. Daisy just stared at the dirt, hoping dearly her name won't be drawn. "I wish the both of you luck." Please don't be me. Please not me. Anyone but me.

There was a pause as the mayor stuck his hand into the box, where an arrangement of paper slips with the names of the district 7 citizens ranging between the ages of 13 and 18 were being held, and pulled out a single slip.

"... Alisia Arabian!" The mayor called out, with exaggerated excitement. Daisy's head shot up. My name wasn't called. Maybe I'm not going to be picked this year. Maybe I'll be able to live through another year... She told her self. "Congratulations miss Arabian! You are to represent our district this year!" He continued on.

Daisy watched as the pretty brunette girl walked onto the podium, a dreary expression written all over her face. Daisy tried to remeber if she had met this girl, she searched carefully through her mind. Alisia... Oh! I think I've talked to her a few times in the past. She's kind of clumsy, isn't she? Daisy mused. Like me... "I'm....honored, sir..." The brunette spoke into the microphone. The mayor beamed, and stuck his hand back into the box of slips, and pulled the microphone back to his mouth. "And for our second Tribute this year..." he puled out another slip of paper, and unraveled it. "Daisy Vargas!"

Daisy felt a lump in her throat for, her legs were locked in place, ans she stared at the slip of paper the mayor held in his hand. No... She swallowed hard, a few beads of sweat ran down her head. The other girls within her age group dispersed, away from her. "Daisy Vargas? Come up to the podium. Sweetie there's nothing to be afraid of." Oh but there was everything to be afraid up. She let go of the breath she was holding in for so long and forced herself to walk up onto the podium, nearly tripping on the way up the short flight of stairs, next to the brunette Armenian girl.

"Is there anything you'd like to say, Miss Vargas?" the mayor pushed the microphone towards Daisy, but she just shook her head. "Well then! Good luck, and may the odds ever be in your favor!"

Her brows furrowed, and her fists were clenched. She knew in her mind that she stood no chance in winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Hunger Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3