Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia Hunger Games

Go down 
+6
Ivan Braginsky
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Fem!China
Sasha Braus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Dracul was in shock. Not only had his name been called, but so had his little sisters. Seeing that she hadn't noticed it was him yet, he waits until the train to go talk to her. Surely they could figure out some sort of plan to either both get out alive, or to at least get her out. He knew the chances of either of them making it out were slim though, especially since other districts had careers and such. Hopefully their mentor would be helpful though.....

(( District 11 of course~. Cause Romania and Transylvania are siblings. >D ))
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 am

(( Well, right now I'm on like... Chapter 13 of the first book... Not very far ;w;... But I'm very interested now so I'll just roll on into the RP because I feel like it... and I'll be in district 2 because I'm Spain, and boss Spain is there to protect his precious little tomato. |D ))

A casual smile was spread across Spain's face. He didn't think much about the Hunger Games, to him it's just another holiday, another excuse to skip out on work. He filed into a group of boys that were around te same age as himself, 16. Spain was not worried about his named being pulled out at all, he didn't think it was likely. What, with the clear glass bowl overfilled with white slips of paper, with several various names, most that he didn't know. He glanced around and read the faces of fellow men, some looked nervous, others relaxed.

What Spain didn't count on was Romano's name being pulled from the glass bowl. Out of the many people that could've been chosen, it had to be Romano. Spain's mouth gaped open, his eyes widened. Shock. His precious little tomato was going to fight in the Hunger Games! He wouldn't be able to last a day, unless there was some sort of miracle! Spain started prying people out of his way to get to Romano, taking long strides; and when he did, he pulled Romano backwards from where he was standing, and took his place.

"I-I volunteer to be a tribute in place of Lovino!" Spain called out, loudly. Any chatter ceased, and all attention was directed onto Spain, and then people started to make remarks on Spain's decision...

Last edited by Antonio Pedo Carriedo on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 pm

(( WE NEED TO GET THIS THING STARTED UP. TOTHECAPITOOOOOOLL~~~ /killed ))

Alina stepped onto the train, not paying attention to what the people who were supposed to be 'in charge' of her were telling her. She collapsed onto a couch that was conveniently placed there. She saw her brother step onto the train and her eyes widened "The hell are you doing here?!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:04 pm

(Spain do you mean district 2 because we're two, not three. but you should totally stay in 3 for the DRAMAZ. )
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Dracul laughs, deciding to stay in good humor despite the situation. "If you had paid attention to the other tribute you would have seen it was me who's name was drawn. We're going to need to come up with a plan to get you out of this alive you know." he says, halfway paying attention to what the officials were saying.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 pm

(( . . . . . . Yes 2... I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE IN 2... *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* OTL I'll go edit my post. ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 pm

"Me? You mean you. I'm not getting out of this." she said looking at him blankly refusing to let him win.

(( Short post is short ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Yao watched blankly as Antonio took Romano's place. How anyone could just throw away their lives for someone who wasn't family, he didn't know. Still, he felt no affection towards Antonio, so there were no feelings that could get in the way of killing Antonio. With slight shock, but also resignation, he realized he was already plotting how to murder his fellow tribute. Sighing, he turned away from the couple and stared up into the sky. At least he wouldn't have to kill any of his family here in District 2. There were always the other districts though, where some of his family had migrated to. He kept staring into the sky and watched as dark clouds drifted over, threatening rain. Good, he thought, anything to just go already and get it over with.

The rain started pouring down, reflecting his morose feelings, and cutting short the ceremony. Everyone hurried onto the train, and he drifted to his room, leaving watery footsteps down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

"Sistra," Ivan said, pulling on his sister's sleeve. "The ceremony is over. Let's go, da?" He made his way to the train, keeping his smile on his face. The cameras would be watching the whole way to the train. It wouldn't do to show any weakness. As he walked, he kept his hand on his sister's arm. He would protect her to the end. He only felt sorry that he couldn't return his sister's feelings, that Natalia had never found another love, but perhaps it had been good she never did, since loved ones could always be lost so quickly. The more you spread your heart around, the easier it was for someone to break it.

He boarded the train and half-listened to the official who was looking down her nose at them. He got the feeling she thought they were barbarians, since they were in District 12, and simply smiled wider at her, planning her demise. As she fled from his creepy smile, he strolled to his room, and after he closed the door, he finally let his shield down and dropped his smile, sitting heavily on the bed, putting his face in his hands. Natalia was in the Games. One of his worst fears.

(Are all the tributes on one train or do they all have separate trains?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 am

(( I guess i'm not in this..anymore. |D ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm

(( @Romano You should still post Romano's reaction. 8I
@Ivan I think they're all on separate trains... Or separate train cars at least. ))
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:37 pm

"Alina, you have more of life ahead of you, and I refuse to be the crappy older brother who couldn't even save his sister from dying. You are getting out of the games alive." Dracul says firmly.

(( they're on separate trains yup. lol ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Natalia nods, and follows close beside her brother. She blatantly glared at the camera's and officials, the bastards who dared to enter not only herself but her brother in their stupid little game, leaving their sister alone, but mainly making it difficult for her to be able to guarantee that he made it out. It was him she learned her stubbornness from after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Romano stared at the Spaniard, shocked at what he had just done to himself. "SPAIN. ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" He yelled at the other man, even though he already know the answer to that question, he's a complete idiot. "You're not taking my place! I won't let you!" He continued.

(( Short post is short~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Spain turned from the surprised crowd, to Romano. "Roma! I can't let you die out there!" he protested, worry ringing in his voice. "You wouldn't last 10 minutes in through the game! You know that! I wouldn't be able to stand knowing that there would be a chance to... You know... Prevent you from dying..." A brief pause, and a thought struck Spain. "Wait, why would you /want/ to be in the games anyways!?" the words spurted from his mouth, before Romano could say anything during that pause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Romano stared at him, dumbfounded on how dense this Spaniard is. "Do you actually think i want to participate in this?!?! I don't!! And i'm sure many others don't want to either!!" He glared at Spain but his expression softened as he continued, looking down at his feet while he spoke. "I already know i wouldn't last for a long time but i'll be damned if i let you die for me!! Let that potato MY BELOVED take my place, just, not you." He said quietly but being completely serious. "I'm not letting you take my place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 am

Spain grabbed Romano's shoulder, and pulled him close, hugging him. "Romano, I don't actually don't want to participate in this." He said, trying to sounds as serious as he can at the moment "But to see you die out there would tear me in two. I can't let you go out there!!"

Last edited by Antonio Pedo Carriedo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm

"I'm not going to let you die no matter how much you protest so just drop it, idiot." she crossed her arms, not even close to giving in.
Back to top Go down
Dracul Lupei

Dracul Lupei

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

A plan quickly formulating in his head, Dracul sighs. "Well either way we better be the last two. If anything we'll finish this discussion then, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

She sighed "Fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:15 am

"So you think it's ok if i see you SMEXIFUL die!!" He shouted, shoving him off thus breaking the hug. " I bet i could make it farther than you could anyway, you don't have a SMEXIFUL backbone" He continued, crossing his arms leisurely "You can't take my place, that's final MY BELOVED."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

(( Oh. Look who's finally joining this thread. 8D //SHOTDOWN I suppose I'll be the mentor for district 3~ O3O Oh, and Romano, I'm preeetty sure Ireland dragged you into the RolePlay as Scotland. 8D ))

"For the male tribute.... Iain Kirkland!" The lady announced, holding up the slip of paper from the bowl.

Arthur never thought his older brother would end up having to go through the hunger games, just as he had.

"And for the female tribute...Eveleen Kirkland!"

Two of his older siblings. What luck. And now, Arthur had to train them to kill one another. He watched them both go up to the stage, their expressions radiant and confident.

Arthur inwardly groaned. Why was he stuck mentoring those two, of all people! He'd be perfectly fine if it was some random stranger whom he had seen around town, but it had to be them. Not only was the three's relationship a chaotic mess, but they hated his guts, and vice versa. He was glad it wasn't his other two siblings, Rohan and Barry, but it still irritated him that he was stuck with Eveleen and Iain. What a pain...

Knowing them, they'd probably not listen to him at all, and rely on brute strength and confidence to get them through. They were a lot stronger then him, but he was also the one who won the Hunger Games a few years ago.

He was only 12, but no one volunteered for him. Alas, he was a mastermind in the games. Though he wasn't all that strong, he was very knowledgeable and capable of coming up with intricate and cunning plans. He also managed to find a sword right at the beginning of the games, and manage to escape with it with only a small cut via another tribute (which he ended up killing). Arthur hated to kill, but in the arena, that's all you can do. Kill. Survive by killing. Death surrounded your very being no matter where you are. The alliances and friends you make are destroyed. And you have to end up killing people whom you loved most.

The memory of a tribute from District 4 came to his mind; a woman with a distinct Portuguese accent, who was just as clever as Arthur. They had made an alliance the moment they met, both being just 12 and having the need to survive. The girl had died via another, stronger, tribute. An image of a -THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING-, battered, and unrecognizable big-boned tribute was remembered; Arthur's rage and misery combining to be able to kill off even the strongest of tributes. He never forgave himself for letting the girl, someone who he had sworn to protect, die.

The Hunger Games. It was an unfortunate and twisted game, but it was a game that entertained the Capitol, nonetheless. Arthur hated it. He hated it so, so much. He wanted to forget those times he had spent in the arena, but the Capitol wouldn't let him.

Arthur took a deep breath, flushing these impending thoughts from his mind. Now, his sole purpose was to keep Eveleen and Iain alive.

"And may the odds ever be in your favor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 pm

The Spaniard ruffled his friend's hair, smiling, forgetting the eyes staring intently at the pair. "Oh Roma~." He paused, lowering his hand before it could be shoved away. "You really think you could get farther than me? Even after all those times you had to rely on me?"

He lightly chuckled at the memories of them together. Romano cussing him out over everything, and Spain would laugh and act as if it's all good. They would take siestas together, and eat together. They almost seemed like a married couple. Antonio blinked, and he returned to reality. "I'm taking your place whether you like it or no-"

"Well well well!" The woman on stage interrupted. A broad smile rising upon her face, while is the sparkle in her eye seemed to brighten. "Since you're both so eager to take place in to Hunger Games this year, how about you both play this year along with... erm..." She trailed off, and looked down at both of the slips of paper she was clenching impatiently in her hand. "Yao! Yes, we can send off three tributes this year!"
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm

(THE MASTER LIST (of districts and tributes and mentors and BALLET like that):

District 2-China and Spain and Romano

District 3-Ireland and Scotland
Mentor-England

District 4-Vietnam
Portugal used to live here and died in the Hunger Game England was in

District 7-Armenia and Fem!Italy

District 11-Romania and Transylvania

District 12-Russia and Belarus)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Yao snapped out of his thoughts and back into the present when he heard his name. Three tributes...?

No... Three would just mean more deaths and more competitors!

THIS WAS UNFAIR! THEY COULDN'T HAVE THREE TRIBUTES! THIS WAS AGAINST THE RULES!

Yao resisted the urge to stomp his foot like a child and whine. She was from the Capitol. Capitol people did whatever the *SPARKLEYPOO* they wanted.

So instead he just kept his face impassive and distant and stared coolly at the woman, imagining her turning into ice while people watched on in awe on their tvs. DIE CAPITOL WITCH DIE.

The Capitol witch did not die, nor did she turn into ice.

Yao was disappointed at these lack of events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Hunger Games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next