Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia Hunger Games

Go down 
+6
Ivan Braginsky
Former!Vietnam
Eveleen Kirkland
Natalia Arlovsgaya
Fem!China
Sasha Braus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

Hetalia Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm

(( Wheee~ Another thread~ Me and England came up with the idea when we were talking on FB. And since she's lazy and procrastinates I decided to make it =3= ....I have to explain....UGGGGHHHH EFFFOOOOOOORT. Anyways. The Hunger Games is a thing where twenty-four kids are thrown into an arena to kill each other. There can be only one winner. The kids are chosen from twelve districts, two kids from each district. Originally it was one boy and one girl but since.....there's more male than female characters we're gonna bend that rule~ ....If you /really/ don't know what the Hunger Games are and need more explanation just ask. Because I'm being lazy right now. And if you haven't read the series....GO READ IT. NOW. Because all the awesome people of the world told you to. Anyways....I'll get to starting the RP. >w< ))

Alina stared up at the stage as the woman called the other person from her district. One down one to go. She pulled out another slip of paper from the thousands of others. She paused for a moment then read 'Alina Lupei'. It took a moment for Alina to process this but then she emotionlessly walked up to the stage and took her place next to the other tribute from her district. The last thing she could remember the woman saying before the mayor droned on about the history of the Hunger games was "Good luck~ And my the odds ever be in your favor~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

(( I love this series!! Very Happy ))

Belarus shifts uncomfortably as the lady tells them, "Ladies first, yes?" before drawing out a name. Freezing first in terror, and then in cold determination next to her sister as the strange capital lady read, "Natalia Braginski." Walking up to the platform, she decided that as long as her brother isn't picked for the boy, she can win the game easily even against the careers so that her older siblings and her could actually live nicely finally.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

(( YOU SHOULD. Because if you don't I shall kill you STAAARE Nahhh. I'm too lazy. >w< ))

Alina was led into a room to talk with family and friends. It was pointless since she really didn't have any. She just waited the half hour until they led her to the small, run down train station on the edge of the district. She stood on the platform, watching the shiny, new Capitol train come rolling into the station. She had never been on a train so she was amazed by how nice it was. Everything looked expensive and brand new, like they had made this just for her and the other tribute from her district.

(( I'm not gonna post anymore until more people join. >w> ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm

(( I won't either. I can't even reply to that. Cause idk who the other tribute is since I had her name be called first. Since idk if Russia is joining this thread. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Yao stood with the rest of the children from District 2, ranging from 12 to 18, all waiting eagerly for the names of the persons given the glory to participate in the Hunger Games. Unlike the others though, he felt no anticipation, only sickness weighing down on the bottom of this stomach. Despite being trained since he was 7 on how to survive in a Hunger Game, despite that how many times he had been told of the glory and riches he would bring back if he won, despite that he was already 18 and therefore one of the oldest there, giving him an advantage over them, he still felt sick. If he was chosen, he would be forced to commit 23 murders to come back alive. His gaze focused on Romano, standing a little ways away from him, and then on another familiar face over there, one of his childhood friends, although any friendships he used to hold had been broken long ago, to prevent feelings from getting in the way of winning. To get back, he would have to kill one of these familiar faces, these faces he had grown up with. Of course, there's a chance your luck will hold and you won't be chosen again this year, meaning you'll be home free...., he thought to himself, hoping against hope he wouldn't be chosen. Only 7 of those ballots in the glass bowl were his, only 7 out of the hundreds of slips of paper...

The lady on the stage with the ridiculous hair reached into the bowl, her fingernails clicking on the glass while she fished around. "The first lucky participant of this year's 72th annual Hunger Games is.... YAO WANG!" she announced, brandishing the paper.

"No aru..." Yao gasped quietly, the noise lost in the cheering of his family and family friends, before taking a deep breath and walking up to the stage, holding his head up high. He mustn't show any weakness. He stood proudly on the stage, giving his family a smile, a smile he forced onto his face so they wouldn't be ashamed of him and his fear.

"Congradulations, Yao. This is a big honor," the woman said, before reaching back into the other big glass bowl. Yao zoned out after that, not paying attention to who the other tribute was, nor to the big, long speech that was given year after year. Finally, when he realized that people were beginning to walk away, he saw that the ceremony was over, and looked over at the other tribute chosen. He gave a small gasp when he realized it was....

(ROMANO THIS IS YOUR CUE TO COME IN~ 8D big post is big.)

Last edited by Yao Wang on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:09 am

((Why you gotta drag me in Twiiiiiiin *Knows nothing about the hunger games* I'm just gonna go with the flow on this thread))

It was Romano by force. Before his name was even called or even Yao's for that matter he was dozing off and on and clearly not paying attention since this sort of thing bored him and always confused him. He never really understood why they even had the hunger games. Sure, if he was listening to that weird chick with the microphone more and her explanation on the whole hunger games he might've understood what was happening and why, but let's face it. Who want's to listen to a ugly old woman with a monotone voice talking about boring BALLET.
Even though he had absolutely no clue what was going on besides having your name picked out of hundreds like some sort of humongous bingo BALLET but instead of numbers and letters it was People, he still felt a little uneasy. Like the Hunger games was a plague instead of a privilege. The air felt tense every time a person's name was called which made him want to just leave this place and go home, but instead he stood their and glanced at Yao, who seemed absolutely fine in his eyes that is until he was called. It might've been his imagination but he was sure the Chinese man's facial expression for a split second, showed true fear when he heard his name.
Now seeing Yao in fear, even for a moment was a big deal since he was always the type to hide his weaknesses and fears unlike Romano who completely showed it, especially when his name was called right after his Companions. He didn't even move, for one thing he was a lazy ass who was still dozing and, he was also kind of terrified. Reluctantly though he walked onto the stage trying to play it cool and tough even though his legs were slightly shaking from fright. 'Just wait till i find out what's going on..if i'm already scared' He thought to himself while leaning closer to Yao and whispering to him "What the hell are we doin' ?"

Last edited by Romano on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 am

(( China navigator, you need to let me know if you're going to enter Russia in this or not. Cause if you are you need to do that so I can reply again~!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 am

(( Whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T DRAG ME IN. Because like Romano, I don't know anything about the Hunger Games. Very Happy /killed ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

(( lol well there's only two tributes from each district, so since Romano's district has China and him already and since Feli and Roma are brothers they'd be in the same district, I don't see how Feli could be drawn anyways unless by some weird twist he was in a different district or something? OH. I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. WHO ARE THE PREVIOUS WINNERS WHO TRAIN THE TRIBUTES? *forgot what they're called* mentors was it? ))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Braus

Sasha Braus

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 pm

(( I dunno. *rolls around* We'll just let people volunteer for that. And if no one does then we can just RP the mentors ourselves? Anyways. I'mma have Alina be from district eleven. >-> ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm

(( That would work~. And I can see the Braginski's living in district 12. Cause I see them as being very poor. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

(( I SHALL FINALLY PST FOR THIS <3 I only just started reading the first book soooo yeah. ))

*Ireland sighed as she finished placing the last of her make up and patted down the bottom of her favorite green dress. She sat up and took a look in the mirror, glaring at the image of her dolled up face. Her eyes stood out more with the help of her eyeliner and mascara, but she didn't think it looked to good on her. Looking away from the mirror, she slipped on her shoes and headed out to the ceremony. She really didn't care if she got picked or not, giving the fact that she was pretty strong for a girl her age thanks to her lovely brother Scotland. But I guess that would come in handy now if she got picked. As she finally reached the plaza, she plugged in her iPod and listened to it the entire thing, until she felt a hand tap at her shoulder. "Hm?" *She said as she removed the headphones from her ears and turned to face her grinning brother.* "Guess who's up this year?" *He said as his grin grew wider.* "Who?" She asked with a slight smirk.* "Us." *Ireland looked at him a bit suprised.* "Both of us...?" She asked. She knew what that meant and she didn't want to admit it to herself. Of all the other guys in their district, it had to be him. Hiding her worried behind her smirk, she made her way through the smoke and crowd. The club is the sky and I'm on your cloud /SHOT made her way through the busy crowd, all eyes on them as they realized the same thing she did. They would have to kill one of them, or be killed. As she finally made it through the crowd and climbed up onto the stage, the everyone stayed silent. The crowd seemed to be a mixture of emotions, but being Ireland, she did what any normal person who just got a death sentence would do. She smirked and said her only input on this whole decision.* "Let the games begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 pm

(( hmmm.... I'm guessing the Kirkland's are district 3 since she has an iPod and they make electronics? ))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 pm

(( I don't know :3 They can be I guess, Remember I'm still on like chapter 2 or 3 OTL ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm

(( lol kk! plus if she's putting on makeup it means that she's not in one of the super poor districts, so 3 works well. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 pm

((Would love to join this roleplay but doesn't what district Vietnam would be in >> I'm stuck between District 4 the Fishing industry, because him as a country kinda lives on fishing, but I also kinda want her to be from Ditrict 2; Kinda of like a very strict military background and MAKES WEAPONS!!! MWHUHAHAHAHA! But mainly it reminds me of the country's communist way and the Vietnam War and Vietnam is in the World's eye somewhat of a secondary bad guy~ So someone help me pick a district before I actually post?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 pm

(( I agree with 4 for the fishing. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:02 pm

(Since Bela's gonna be District 3, I'll be in District 2, so I can MAKE DER WEAPOONS. (weapoons=weapons+harpoon=AWESOME) and yeah, Russia will join. Eventually.)

Yao just gave Romano a weird look. "It's the Hunger Games, don't you know aru? Ever since the Capitol took over after the Dark Days, there's an annual Hunger Games that to show the Districts how weak they are or something aru, and how they'll never survive without the Capitol. You have to be the last one alive at the end of the Games, and if you are the winner, you get to live a life of richness and fame aru. After this ceremony, we'll get on the train to the Capitol, and we'll be trained by our mentors, who were past victors of the Games aru. But seriously, you didn't know this?" Yao whispered back. He really shouldn't be answering, if Romano didn't know the way the game works, then there was a higher chance for him to survive, and for Romano to die early on. But Romano, despite his cowardlyness, was his friend. Secret friend. Buddy. Guy. That his parents forbid him to see since friends all get killed some time later. So he better warn his friend now, before it was too late and they were in the arena.

"There can only be one winner, which means, at some point, we'll be enemies, and we'll be trying to kill each other aru."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Ivan watched her sister walk up onto the stage, he knew his sister could protect herself, but he still worried. They lived in District 12, where everyone was poor. Sure they hunted and managed to eat meat most of the time, but they still weren't as strong or well-fed as the Careers, or any other District for the matter. And well, she was his sister. What he wouldn't give to be in her place, to keep her safe and then to win, to let them live a life of luxury but as it was, he was not female and couldn't volunteer. The lady was already pulling out another slip of paper out of the big glass bowl. He started when he heard his name called, and quickly smoothed his surprised facial expression out. So he would have to go against his sister, huh... He heard the whispers starting, the soft mutters of "poor them, siblings, having to go against each other." But he was resolved. If he was going against his sister, he was going to kill everyone in her way and then die for her, letting her and Katyusha live happily together. He walked up the stairs to the stage, and stood next to his sister, letting no emotion onto his face but his usual, forced smile. Ah, if only his sister wasn't here, then he would have so much fun playing with those spoiled tributes from other Districts. But now he must protect his sister.

Last edited by Ivan Braginsky on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Freezing once again when she hears her brothers name called, Natalia wonders what she might have done to deserve such bad luck. If things went the worst, which the chances of that happening were slim, her sister would be left all alone. If things went well, they would have to decide between each other which one would return to Katyusha and which would die. And she knew for a fact that they were both planning on the other surviving. She could let herself be killed early on in the game, but the Ivan would be left by himself and might miss something important. Surely there was a way around that? She couldn't bare life without her brother after all.
Back to top Go down
Former!Vietnam

Former!Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

((Alright so I guess I'll just stick with District 4~))

Vietnam twiddled his thumbs as everyone started to gave around the square. He had just just came back from a long week's outting. Harvest seemed good for the most parts. It was fish, what more could you expect. District 4 was sort of a peaceful place. People went along with thier lives after selling thier commodories to the Capital. You'd expect District 4 to be quite poor, but no its not. Being one of few districts favored by the Capital; the Capital provides the District with essentials and luxury. The mayor began to speak, "Welcome all, we have been knowing this day will come all year. We will do our best to support and send as many useful items to our two tributes. I wish the both of you luck.." It was the same speech he gave every year. "I've been avoiding five years now. Just one more year and then I'll be home free.." Vietnam thought as the mayor stuck his hand into the box and drew a slender white sheet of paper.

"Anh Dung Ly.."

All was quiet. As if his very luck he had to be chosen. He heard his mother come up to him crying. Anh was still very still. His mind had yet to process everything. His name was called. He's going to fight for his District and he's gonna possible die for his District. All the fishermen took off thier hats and lowered thier head. These were all not so good signs.

((Fail post is fail))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 am

(( btw there's one thing I'm seeing about our rp that's off for the books. XD the career districts people volunteer to be the tribute, ja? ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm

(Whatever~ we make our own rules. anyway, here's how it stands so far:

District 2-China and Spain
Romano and Italy live here

District 3-Ireland and Scotland
Mentor-England

District 4-Vietnam
Portugal used to live here and died in the Hunger Game England was in (I think. You weren't very specific in your post, Iggy.)

District 7-Armenia

District 11-Romania and Transylvania

District 12-Russia and Belarus

...I think. WE NEEDS MORE PEOPLE. To be mentors and to be tributes. Meeh.)

Last edited by Ivan Braginsky on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm just going to make this the post to keep track of things on.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.axispowershetaliarp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

(( INDEED WE DO. at least 3, hopefully 5, hopefully more. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Alisia Kasabian
Admin
Alisia Kasabian

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm

((Woot! I love this series! I haven't finished the second or third books yet...but I'll hop in anyway! awesomeface
I'll jump into District 7 then~))

Armenia wiped another dribble of sweat from her forehead, swinging her hatchet at the stubborn oak tree once again. This day-in day-out labor was going to drive her mad, but there was nothing she could do. It was all she could do to make a living for herself, to keep herself alive. Her district was well known for it's distribution of lumber, so that was what she worked with, day-in and day-out. Sure, her people weren't extremely poor like the unfortunate souls in Districts 11 and 12, but someone still had to work. Since she had no remaining family members that she was aware of, it almost seemed fitting for her.

The solemn brunette perked up when masses of people began to gather around the district's main square. At first she made to disregard it. 'Probably some rebel, or a dead animal. I'll catch up on it later-' Her thoughts were cut short when a burly hand seized her shoulder. Gasping she spun on her heel, falling back into the pile of lumber and splinters she had been working over. She heard a curt laugh from above her. "Hey, sorry there miss. I didn't mean to scare ye'. Ye' alright?" Armenia groaned, rubbing at her head, then her bruised backside. "I'll be fine, I'm just a klutz by nature." She laughed softly to herself. The burly man murmured to himself, stroking his thick, oily beard. "Well, ye' best be makin' yer way over to the square missy. They be drawin' for the games dontcha know?"

She lowered her head slowly. "Yeah, it's about that time of year isn't it? I'll be off then, sir~" She hauled herself up, set her hatchet next to her now demolished pile of lumber and made her way to the district's square. She managed to worm her way through the anxious mob of spectators so she could get a clear view of those recruiting her people, those from the Capitol. She herself watched anxiously as the Mayor made his way center-stage, to a large podium in the middle of the square. "Greetings to my hardworking individuals of District 7. The time has come once again to select our two faithful tributes who will, no doubt, fight their hardest in the upcoming games for our wonderful district." Armenia tensed as the Mayor's hand hovered over the box where their names were kept. "I wish the both of you luck." She bit her lip as he reached in, pulling out a crisp, brown slip. She could feel her hands quivering. 'I've been able to avoid the games for this long, please don't curse me know...'

"....Alisia Arabian!" Her world crashed around her. The Mayor pronounced it with a smile plastered across his greasy face. "Congratulations miss Arabian! You are to represent our district this year!" She could feel a lone tear cascade down her cheek. Solemnly, she made her way up to the podium. The Mayor placed a bony hand on her shoulder, the crooked smile never leaving his face. The words slowly crept out of her throat. "I'm....honored, sir..." She had nothing else to say. Her luck had run out.

"And may the odds ever be in your favor!"

Last edited by Armenia on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hunger Games   Hetalia Hunger Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Hunger Games
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next