Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cop Vs. Criminal

Go down 
+3
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Arthur Kirkland
Eveleen Kirkland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 am

Romano felt dizzy after flying off Ireland's motorcycle and just laid there "I knew letting you drive was a bad idea" He squeked out while standing up. He felt like he just ran in circles and swore he almost threw up. He shot a glare at Ireland "You're freakin lucky the popo is far behind us or we would've been caught!!"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:14 am

Poland blinked. "Popo? What's that? It's not me is it? That would like, be totally weird....... WAITAMINUTE. You mean the police don't you!! I'm calling the cops!" Poland quickly took out his cellphone and examined to Motor cycle licence plate number, and quickly dialed 911 to the police. "Hello? Police?" He asked through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 am

*She slapped the cellphone out of his hand and stepped on it* Great you just had to mention that in front of him Romano...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 am

"Crap..my bad Ireland" Romano took out his handgun and pointed it at Polands forehead "You'd be smart to shut your fuckin mouth if ya know whats good for you" He said while glaring. Hopefully a bluff would scare this kid away before the Popo catch up he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

*She sighed and called the delivery guy that had always been trust worthy* "Hey can you come pick us up lad. We had an unexpected pakage..."
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 am

Poland's phone was smacked out of his hand. "Hey that was rude! He said as he went to pick up his phone, and then a gun was suddenly pointed at his head while he was bending down to get his phone. Was he going to be shot? No.... They're in a popular public place. He should just stall them for now. Shooting him would just bring attention. "You guys are like, totally really rude y'know?" He said as he stood straight up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 am

Yong Soo blinked, putting down his bowl of kimchi , and picked up his ringing phone. “Oh, annyounghaseyo! Yeah, I’d be happy to pick you up, da-ze! I was on my break anyway!” He ran out of where he was, dropping a few bills to the counter, and hopped into his car/truck/whatever.
“So, where are you, da-ze?” he said, starting up his car. Yeah… most people wouldn’t be so happy to help the Mafia, but they were good customers! Or Yong Soo could be just a LITTLE crazy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 am

"Shut your mouth kid! I'll shoot dammit" He said loudly but not loud enough for any other citizens to hear them and he kept glaring at Poland. He was really considering about shooting him or not. He wasn't the type to care if he shot someone in public or not but if the boss knew they made a public disturbance...it'd be bad.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 am

*She looked for an adress* Umm... sw 65 st. *She replied to him and she glared at Poland.* Shut up girl...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:44 am

Poland looked at Ireland, ignoring Romano, he wasn't afraid or anything. "I'm not a girl, lady. My name is POLAND. Get it? P-O-L-A-N-D. POLAND~." He said stiffly, and then teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 am

“Got it! Be there in no time, da-ze!” Yong Soo said happily, then hanging up. In fact, he only had to make a few more twists and turns (within the legal speed limit, of course!) before reaching his destination. He stopped, for once seeming normal, and pressed a button on his dashboard to unlock the back doors, before sliding down the windows. His eyes brightened when he saw Romano.

“Hey! Fancy seeing you again, da-ze!” he said, waving excitedly. “You guys can ride in the back~ Where are you heading to, da-ze?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 am

Romano turned around to see the truck pull up and almost fell over when he saw that damn delivery boy again. "You again!!!" He said loudly, alittle bit too loudly actually. He noticed a few people starting to stare which wasn't good so he grabbed Poland and threw him in the truck and walked in after Ireland. "FLOOR IT" He said while stepping on Korea's foot so he's hit the gas pedal.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:52 am

*Ireland dragged her motorcycle as Romano dragged Poland into the back. Romano can ye give him the adress? *She asked as she found some rope and tied Poland up.* Yeah yeah... *She said as she responded to Poland's rant about being male.* She heard Romano tell the man to floor it and they began to move*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am

Yong Soo yelped, as the car suddenly lurched forward when his foot was stepped on, but he eventually slowed it down to a legal and sane pace. “Why’d you do that, da-ze?!” he whined, still driving. “It’s illegal to go that fast! And plus, we’ll be really obvious if we went really fast!” Yong Soo smiled to himself, thinking that he might have actually said something smart! … Maybe!
“Anyway, where did you want me to drop you guys off, da-ze?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 am

Romano sighed and lifted up his foot so Korea could drive properly "Drive us to the nearest subway. Theres no way in hell i'm gonna tell you the exact location of our hideout" He said while propping his feet up.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:02 am

"HEY~!!" Poland yelled. "LET GO OF ME!" He said as he was being tied up. "This is so totally uncool~." he whined. He sighed and pouted. He wondered where they would be taken. If he was used as a hostage that would be so.... so.... He couldn't think of words to put, so he kept on whining aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 am

“Whatever you say, boss!” said Yong Soo, making a turn towards the nearest subway. “You guys can pay for this later, da-ze! Oh! And can I please have my tracker back? My brother was mad when I told him I lent it, da-ze!”
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:12 am

*She sighed and stared at him* "Will ye shut it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 am

"Oh about that tracker, it broke so i threw it out" He said while grinning. The truth was it was in his pocket this whole time but it was to valuable to give back. It just saved his freakin mafia not to long ago there's no way he was gonna give it back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:26 am

“Daww, really? Oh he’s going to be furious at me, da-ze…” said Yong Soo, looking a bit deflated. He pulled over at the subway, and opened the doors. “There you go, guys! Have a nice day, da-ze!”

(… Hyung installed a self destruct button on that device, la ._.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 am

"Thanks" He said while stepping out of the truck with Ireland and Poland.

(SHIIIIIIIIIT...........)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am

*She sighed* Now what...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:40 am

"Just wait there a minute" He quickly walked inside the substation and instead of doing things the easy way like stealing a suitcase. He decided to light a match and throw it near a persons leg. The womens dress caught on fire and everyone was forced to immediately evacuate the station. He snuck behind the women who was clearly not paying attention and stole her really big suitcase then ran for his life. "Ok, shove Poland in here it'd be annoying if he tried to run away and he has a big mouth not to mention he's tied up and thats i don't know..ALITTLE suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 am

*She sighed and threw out all the belongings inside and stuffed Poland in there.*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 am

(LOL LET'S GO BOOM~!! <3)

Poland struggled like mad, REFUSING to get into the suitcase. "HEY!! STOP IT!! THAT'S UNCOMFORTABLE!! I HAVE CLAUSTROPHOBIA!! SOMEONE HELP!! THIS IS SO UNCOOL! KNOCK IT OFF!!" He yelled and yelled annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: