Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cop Vs. Criminal

Go down 
+3
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Arthur Kirkland
Eveleen Kirkland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fem!China

Fem!China

Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

"Oh, it's you, cop," China said disdainfully. "One of your cop buddies handcuffed Romano and I together, aru. Why are you following us anyway?" He listened to the answer before turning away and telling Romano, "You know what to do with cops. Especially one that's gotten this close to us." He gave a meaningful look to his partner before following Ireland to the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

He stared back at China, nodding but not wanting to do anything to the cop at all. "Spain..Do me a favor in just. GO AWAY. I Hate you. So just leave!!" He said harshly, trying to be as mean as possible to hurt the Spaniards feelings and make him leave him alone forever, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:23 am

Spain takes the handcuffs that restrained his hands together moments ago, and twirls them around his index finger. He turned his head to China, and smiled "I keep following you because you two are criminals~. I could arrest you guys right now, but I'd have to drag you back, since I don't really have a vehicle."
He paused to listen to what China had to say, and he felt confused. "What do you do?" he asked, curious.
Then Romano spoke, and Spain turned to him show that he was giving him his attention. He went silent for a moment, his smile was gone briefly, taking in Romano's words of advice. But instead of turning around, and walking away, his smile returned and he laughed as if Romano had try to pull some sort of joke, as Spain believed. "Ahahaha~! Romano you're pulling my leg~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:42 am

The Southern Italian looked down at the ground, completely upset on what he was about to say and feeling his heart ache, but knowing he had to do it if he wanted Spain to stay safe even if it meant the Spaniard would hate him. "Ya wanna know why i joined the Mafia...Because i couldn't stand you the minute we met! I wanted to permanently stay away from you but you kept meddling into my life, then you became a cop and really started pissing me off! I. HATE. YOU.....Don't you get it?" He said while not being able to look at Spain in the eyes anymore, since he was filled with Heartache. "I. HATE. YOU. Just leave me alone already...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 am

Spain was silent for a moment, taking in the words he bothered to catch from Romano, since he was sort of dozing off.
"... Excuse me, say again?" he asked, since he wasn't paying enough attention to understand what Romano was trying to say to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:33 am

The Southern Italians eye slightly twitched subconsciously as his anger and rage grew inside him before he finally erupted like a volcano. "SMEXIFUL listen to me when i'm talking to you about important BALLET!!! You asshole, i listen to you. Sometimes. so listen to me!! Just go SMEXIFUL die before i kill you!" He shouted, red in the face as he held up his gun and pointed it at the Spaniard's chest. "Leave." He repeated much more sternly this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:10 pm

"You actually listen to me?" The Spaniard perked up. "Roma, I knew you cared~!" He beamed, ignoring the threat of being killed, as he pushed the gun away from his chest. "Roma, be careful where you point guns. You could hurt someone, you know that don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: