Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cop Vs. Criminal

Go down 
+3
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Arthur Kirkland
Eveleen Kirkland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel-San
Admin

Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

((PFFT It's my fault that this thread died since i never posted since i'm lazy and didn't know what too post....sooo i'll post now))

"Why are ye helpin me in the first place?" He asked while grunting from trying to stand up and successfully doing it this time. He was pretty sure she'd be mad at him for not being able to save North ireland and leaving him and everything in the past, plus he was a cop so he was kinda dumbstruck that she would do something like this even if she did somewhat care for him. "Yer probably gonna regret this even if i donnae try to arrest ye or take ya with me" He said under his breath.

((YES SUPER LONG.............OTL))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 pm

*Ireland sighed and looked at him* "Ye eejit, yer me broth. Not to mention your the closest person to me besides Romano. I don't care if I regret this cause ye are me broth and I'm not losing ye like North. Now, are ye alright?"
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"I'm jus' barry, ye should know it takes more than this too stop someone like me" He said with a smirk. The Scotsman looked straight into Ireland's emerald eyes and got serious all of a sudden "I got a wee question fer ya, if ye cared so much aboot North Ireland and i then why'd ya leave? Ye know how tough that was fer the family? Well, besides iggy. "

((OHOHO STORY TIME))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:02 am

*Me sighed and looked down* I was sick of ye all treatin' me like a little girl. Even England treated me as if I was younger then him! I was just so fed up with the drama... so fed up with ye and England fighting over such silly affairs..... I just didn't want any part in it. I don't need England's fecking help. That eejit is younger then us yet we became one joined him?

((That's the best I can come up with right now O_O... I don't feel like googling Irish history to make it corrext or anything so ... NYEH~ ))
Back to top Go down
Angel-San
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:10 am

((PFFT NICE IRELAND. Next time i see my parents fighting over the remote i'll join the Mafia LOL))

"I have a right to treat ya like a wee babe since ye are one compared to me. I'll admit England and i fight over some dumb things but that's jus' how we are. It's nae ma fault that he's a wee bampot bairn." He sighed and turned his back to her then started walking slowly in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

*Ireland sighed and grabbed his shoulder lightly* I'm sorry... *She let go and grabbed China and Romano disappearing out of Scotland's sight before he would turn around.* FUCKIN NINJA
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

China was dragged along in Ireland's disappearing act. The handcuffs that still joined Romano and him together suddenly got caught on a pole or a twig or some BALLET like that, and Ireland was running/driving/whatevering so fast that his arm was pulled out of it's socket.
"OW!" he yelled, grabbing his arm and trying to push it back in, but failing miserably from the pain. Gritting his teeth, he tried again, but still it didn't go in. He let out another yelp of pain and gave up, letting his arm hang uselessly.

(This thread. It died. I revive it. 8D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Romano was holding onto Ireland for dear life the entire time since she was driving too freaking fast. But then his handcuffs somehow got caught on a pole or some random ass thing like that and he saw China yelp in pain which obviously was never a good sign. Instead of dislocating his arm like his twin he was only pulled back with great force and hit his head on the pole thing like a true Italian.

"OWWWW. Damn pole!! You wanna mess with me?!" He yelled while he felt a bump form on his head where he got hit. He looked over at China who was still in pain and looked at his limp arm. "That's nasty as hell.........Are you ok?"

((FINALLY POSTED))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:26 pm

"Do I look ok?" he said tartly. "What about you? Is your head ok, aru?" It might make you stupider than you already are.

(Short post is short. And FINALLY responded, twin >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm

"I'm just fine!! You're arm looks all nasty and BALLET...Fix it already" He stared at his arm in disgust because dislocating your arm is always nasty. "Maybe i should help.." he said under his breath while grabbing his twin's limp arm and pushing/pulling/anything with it so it'd be fix "WHY..ISN'T...THIS..WORKING" He said loudly while messing with China's arm still

((Romano is the best doctor ever~))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

China gave another yelp of pain as Romano messed with his arm. "WHAT THE FACK ARE YOU DOING, ARU?" he snapped, pulling away. "Just hold my arm still." As Romano did this, he gritted his teeth and rammed his shoulder as hard as he could against his arm. There was a small pop! And voila, his arm was fixed.

(Oh yeah, you're a great doctor, twin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Romano heard a pop after holding China's arm and sighed "Took ya long enough." He muttered while looking at there handcuffs and pulling on them "China, these things need to get off!!!" He said while pulling as hard as he could and accidently dislocating China's arm again. "..............Crap"

((OHOHO YOU LOVE ME))
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

*Ireland facepalmed herself and gave the two a WTF look* Romano! Would ye stop bein' an eejit!
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

"Romano... YOU'RE AN IDIOT ARU." China proceeded to use his good arm to smack Romano over the head. "LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN, TWIN."

(....oh yeah, I really love you Romano. Mmhmm. You're like my favoritest person in the world.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"Owww!! It was an accident dammit!!" He looked at China's arm and started twisting/pulling/pushing it to try and help China. "I'LL FIX IT DAMMIT!!!!" He yelled while twisting China's arm almost 360 degrees and pushing it with all his might. "I've got an idea..." He said while pulling out a lighter from his front pocket. "I'll just melt it back in place or somethin!! It works in the movies"

((BEST. DOCTOR. EVER.))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 pm

"DON'T GET NEAR ME ARU!" China screeched, pulling away from Romano and his lighter. "I SWEAR YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING." Using his good arm, he flailed away at Romano, trying to keep him away. The handcuffs didn't really help.

(WHAT MOVIES HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:10 pm

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP!!" He yelled at the un-thankful Chinese man and put the lighter away. "Fine i won't help anymore, Hmph!" He said while looking away and frowning.

((AWESOME MOVIES))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 pm

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SET YOUR ARM ON FIRE ARU? JUST HOLD MY ARM AGAIN AND DON'T PULL IT OUT AFTER I PUT IT BACK IN ." As Romano held it again, he pushed it in again and then moved as far away from Romano as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 pm

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP DAMMIT" He yelled at his twin who was obviously trying to stay away from him. "OK OK I'M SORRY" He said with a sigh and walked towards his twin. "Now help me get these handcuffs off!"
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 pm

China looked at the handcuffs and inspected the lock. Then he shrugged. "You're the master lockpicker. Use you magic aru~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm

"i'm not a master lockpicker!! I'm a great pickpocket, those are two completely different things" he sighed while pulling on the handcuffs with all his strength "DO SOMETHING TWIN"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 am

*Ireland looked at them a tad annoyed and took the pin from her hair and stuck it in the key hole turning it aroung till she heared a click. She then went over to china and did the same thing before placing the pin back and walking away.* "I'll leave you two alone, I'll be down at the pub if ye need me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 am

Spain makes a miraculous recovery and appears behind Romano and China using his awesome Romano tracking senses. LEVELUPDAMMIT. /shot

"Hola Romano~!" He said loudly, making the two jump in surprise.

((Short post is short. Me no likey. 8I ))
Back to top Go down
Fem!China

Fem!China

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

China whipped around and smacked Spain across the face with the handcuffs, grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him in the same smooth movement before handcuffing him LIKE A NINJA .

(...8I beach don't scare me like that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Spain, mildly confused on what the Asian had put in him, quickly comes to his senses and realizes he;s handcuffed.
"Where did you get the handcuffs?" he asked, fumbling with the restraints, trying to find the keyhole with his fingers since his hands are behind his back. And he manages to in moments, and tries to unlock one of the cuffs with his handy keys, in which he has because he's a cop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: