Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cop Vs. Criminal

Go down 
+3
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Arthur Kirkland
Eveleen Kirkland
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 am

(Don't ask where this idea came to me..it just hit me out of knowhere)

Ok so this thread is mainly about 2 sets of people. Which is Cops, and Criminals. There could always be civilians so if you can't decide then just be a civilian or something until you made a choice. You can stay a civilian if you want it could help the bad guys like take hostages and help the good guys like witnesses. Anyways, this thread doesn't have a REAL setting, If you want one we could say it takes place in a big city called Hetaville or something like that, besides who cares about the setting when the action is much better. The whole idea should already be easy to understand. the Bad guys do bad stuff, and the good guys try to stop them, Easy, right? But you can make it as dramatic as you want like say England was a good guy and America was a bad guy. That obviously start something bad. I'm obviously gonna be in the Mafia as a bad guy.

Like for example,
England= ASSHOL-i mean Goodguy
America= Good guy
Russia= Bad guy
Y'know all that but it'd be cool to twist it around if you want. I DON'T CARE. Just do what ya want if Russia wants to be a good guy or a circus clown, go for it. If ya have any questions just tell me.

I'd also like to add that it wouldn't be fair if there was 3 criminals and 1 cop. So when you pick which side your on try to atleast pick the one with less people. I know being a criminal is awesome but we do need cops and stuff. God i feel like an ass but i'm always an ass so i regret nothing

OH YEAH AND KOREA, IRELAND, SPAIN, AND ENGLAND, I AM DRAGGING YOU INTO THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. Korea you should start!

Last edited by Romano on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 am

(Making me start pffffff... DON’T BLAME ME IF I FAIL.
I opt to be a ‘delivery’ person. Like, I’m not on either side, but I can give either side some new and/or smuggled equipment/stuff.
Or information. If Korea hears/knows any.
THAT WAY, I CAN ANNOY ROMANO, AND STILL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY CONSCIENCE. 8D *shot*)

Korea looked back at the boxes, then to the map in his hands. It shouldn’t be too hard. Should take him... what? 5... 10 minutes max? Well, however long it took is irrelevant! He always made his delivery, eventually! Delivering quality goods originated in Korea! No matter how dangerous they were~

But... did they have to change the venue he had to deliver to every time? Korea understood they HAD to, cause well... they were the Mafia. Seriously! The police did it too! Couldn’t the police just let him send it to the station?!

Well... No use in complaining, he thought starting his car. He hummed the newest Korean hit while driving, and began to wonder how many guns were in the back. Like a true Asian, he thought about how many guns would fit in each box, then calculated how many gu- woah... that was a lot. He let out a low whistle, thinking about the amount of damage those could do... But he was just a delivery boy, so none of that really mattered!

He pulled to a stop in front of a house, and rolled down the window. He smiled, and waved exuberantly at the house, hoping someone would see him.

(... I weep at my failure to start this RP.)
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 am

(YEAH THANKS KOREA. I should've known you'd do that)

Romano was sitting in a chair relaxing, nothing good has happened lately besides robbing a few places, one shoot-out, and a couple of injured people. Nothing really exciting. He watched a few members of the Mafia having a brawl and sighed "What a bunch of idiots" He walked over to grab himself a beer when the boss of his mafia stormed out in a rage. Apparently two of his men got caught before they managed to get too the trading point across town. "Those damn cops" He said under his breath but loud enough that the boss heard. "Romano, i'm entrusting you to get to that trading point, i know you can do this no problem" The boss said with a grin. Romano grinned also "Yeah yeah i'm on it" He walked out of the mafia's Territory or in other words one of many hideouts and got in his car. "Damn it's all the way across town..what a waste of time" He drove a different route since two members have already been caught and there was always a good chance they'd stake out the place. He saw the house that was supposedly the trading point and walked inside. There was nothing good to take from the house, it was completely empty. He waited there for awhile until he saw a korean waving closeby. "He must be the one" He opened the door and motioned for the man to come inside and not trade in public like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 am

Bad guy, Good guy. Villian, Hero. To everything there is an opposite. Which side you chose to be is your decision. Ying, Yang, it’s always been this way. At least in Ireland’s head. This was her view of the world. The good, the bad, the black, the white. Ireland had chosen the bad side. Recently she had joined the mafia after dropping out of law school. The system was whack and no real justice could be served with it. So she decided to rebel. It was a wonder that the murderer of her parents had gotten away with it. It was the main reason she studied law in the first place but after learning how irresponsible it was, she would take no part in such disgrace.

*Talking a deep breath Ireland sighed and drank some beer as she placed her feet on top of the coffee table. She watched with a bored expression as two member fought over the most ridiculous thing.* “I told you NOT to touch my erotica magazine! You want some you pay for it!” *He yelled to the other who was smaller but a little more built.* “I didn’t touch your (Insert F word here) Magazines bro!” *He exclaimed as he pushed the other one which lead to engaging in a fist fight. A door swung open and she found her boss storming out* He went off about two of our men getting caught before they can reach the trading point and then sent Romano out to get them. Ignoring the two fighting he went back to his office and slammed the door. As the smaller guy was thrown to the coffee table in front of her, she watched as her beer shattered to the floor and leaked forming a puddle. “Why the hell is this coffee table in my way!” He yelled as sighed and got up punching him in the face hard enough to break his nose and knock him out unconscious* “ ‘Ye have something to say?” *She asked the other man as he put his hand in the air. She sighed and went to replace her beer
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 am

Yong Soo blinked as he saw someone peeking out of the door. He was doing some sorta movement... Maybe he should be going in? Yong Soo hopped out of his car, and skipped over to the back, and grabbed one of the boxes. He bounced over to the door, not particularly bothering with being discreet.

“Here you go, da-ze!” he practically announced to the man in front of him. “There are a lot more in the car, da-ze, but maybe you wanna check this box if they’re okay first!” And he continued grinning brightly at the other man.
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 am

"No wonder those two men got caught, this guy is an idiot" He thought to himself while looking through the box. Everything seemed to be in order so he decided to make this short and quick before this idiot caused a scene. He quickly walked to the back of the koreans car and started to unload the weaponry. He loaded it back into his car in about ten minutes or less. That was pretty good for him since he wasn't the strongest physically. "Here's the money that my boss wanted me to give you" He handed him a thick envelope and waited for him to open it. It was real cash, he planned to switch fake money in the envelope but then he'd stop delivering and besides after all those robberies his mafia was swimming in money, atleast for the time being. "If everything looks good then i'll be on my way" He said while heading to the front of his car and opening the door.
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 am

“Oh yay thanks, da-ze!” said Yong Soo, cheerfully taking the envelope out. He made sure they weren’t counterfeit or anything, cause his boss might just be a bit mad at him if they were, and he might just have to hurt the other man if it were. And he didn’t really want to get violent! That was his brother’s job!

After he was satisfied it was real money, he counted. He noticed that there was a bit extra; that was nice of them! He might as well do as something for the man; this city was crawling with cops, and he didn’t want his delivery to go waste.

Yong Soo pulled out a device from his pocket. On it, there were flashing lights that marked where the police cars were patrolling. He and his brother MIIIIGHT have stuck SOME tracking devices on SOME police and Mafia owned cars and things. But that was irrelevant!

He stopped the other man from entering his car, and placed the device in his hand, and Yong Soo stared at him seriously for a while. “Use this so you don’t get caught, da-ze. This is a loan from me and my brother.” Then he beamed, back to normal, as though nothing had happened. “Good luck, da-ze!” And with that, Yong Soo started to go back to his vehicle, humming again.
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am

The Italian stared at the man with his popular WTF face. "Why'd he give me this..." He shrugged and gladly took it while stepping into his car and driving away. He avoided all the cop cars that appeared on the monitor and grinned. "This was too easy" He decided to have a bit of fun while he was out and parked near a drugstore. He opened one of the boxes that he just got from the Korean and grabbed a hand gun with a smoke bomb. "Smoke bombs are old as hell..but it'll work" He put the two items in his pocket and casually walked inside to look around. When the man at the cash register turned around he threw the smoke bomb close to the cashier and heard him cough and run out the door. He grinned while taking some food, cigarettes, and of course some alcohol. He took his time knowing that the cashier had to walk several blocks before he could get any real help and walked out of the drugstore. He hit the gas pedal and fled the crime scene with a grin still plastered over his face. "too bad i couldn't try out the new gun" He thought to himself while walking back inside with the merchandise. He threw a couple beers in Irelands direction and walked to the bosses office.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:09 am

*She grabbed the beer's with ease and popped one open and chugged it down. As she sat on the man who was still unconscious she picked one of the erotica books that she had stuffed under the couch cushion for hiding and flipped it open.* "You the one reading my (Insert p word here)!" *He exclaimed as he walked over to her and snatched away from her revealing her smirking face. As he looked at the page she was on there were censors colored in with black sharpy on "all the goods"*. "Oh you dumb little~" *He began but was interrupted by Ireland punching him in the balls. As he took a step back she stood up and kneed him one more time and smiled as she whispered in his ear.* "Whoops, didn't realize that belonged to you." *She rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch as she chugged the other beer*
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 am

Boss and Romano stayed in his office for a good 15 minutes until finally walking out. He didn't tell his boss about the device that delivery boy gave him. Surely the boss would keep it for himself even though he never does the dirty work and sits in his dumb office all freakin day. Romano passed out some new equipment to everyone besides some knocked out idiots and ate a Tomato that he stole from the drug store. Life felt so good after you relaxed with some alcohol and your favorie food.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:29 am

*Ireland grinned as she check out the new equipment and went to go test it out in their shooting range*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:22 pm

(( WHYYYYYY. I WAS GOING TO BE LAZY AND NOT JOIN THIS, BUT YOU FORCE ME TOO. *POUTS* Oh well, in heaven, British are the police, right? AndEnglandMakesAReaaaallyySexyPoliceman,Yes? ))

England adjusted the collar of his shirt, then put his coat over onto his shoulders, crossing his arms. It was rather a boring morning in the police station; nothing important enough happening to have England, one of the top policemen, sent out. He sighed, looking out the window, wishing he could go outside and enjoy the sunny weather instead of sitting there, doing nothing. Suddenly, his phone rang, making him jump a bit. Answering it; he finds out that the mafia's hideout has been spotted; and that they were smuggling hundreds of guns. He grabbed his motorcycle helmet, his guns, a few other things, and ran outside, starting up his motorcycle and racing over to where the mafia hideout was located.
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 pm

((YES IGGY YES. I WAS PLANNING TO BE A COP TO ANNOY ROMANO, BUT WITH YOU IS A BONUS. YEESSSS /shot))

Spain was eating a tomato-filled doughnut (That almost sounds disgusting OTL) until he noticed the phone ring, and England walk out the door. He examined the call and saw that Romano's mafia hideout was found. Thinking this as a chance to get at Romano, he smiled, and he went out onto his own motorcycle and followed England.

(Bleh, not mush of a good post -.-)
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm

(Payback for forcing me to join stuff!! Besides i can tell already your gonna enjoy this thread. you even changed your Avatar, which means you secretly like this!! You Tsundere)

Romano heard the device Korea give him beep loudly out of knowhere. He took it out of his pocket and noticed a cop car getting really close to the hideout and he frowned. Sure, they had plenty of hideouts but it always was a pain in the ass to leave in under a minute while trying to get everything. Whats even more annoying is somehow explaining to his boss how he knew a cop was coming without telling him about the device. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about that though, right now he had to warn everybody and get out as quickly as possible. "Hey, We've been found out!! Don't ask how i know i just do. Lets head downtown." The mafia members just stared at the Italian and didn't move a muscle. That was no surprise to him, since they were all stubborn asses and only listened to boss's orders. Boss overheard him though and just repeated what he said to make everyone flee and take things as quickly as possible. He heard the boss call him back to his office. "Crap he's gonna ask how i knew.." He said under his breath while heading inside. He explained the whole device thing korea gave him and his boss took it really well surprisingly, alittle to well. His boss grinned and instead of using violence he just simply smiled creepily and left the hideout so he wouldn't be caught by the cop. It was until moments later he realized that he took Romano's car for payback and lit the hideout on fire while he was still in it. "Damn. he's one Jackass alright" He coughed from the smoke that was building up and heard a car come to a stop, that must be the cop car. "Crap what am i gonna do...."

(DAMN THAT WAS A LONG POST I'M GETTING TOO INTO THIS.)
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Spain stopped in front of the now burning house and watched as several people run off into multiple directions. "This isn't good Iggy, They saw us coming some how....... But for some reason I think Romano is in there still."
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Crap *Ireland said as she got as many guns as she could carry and grabbed Romano by the hand* Let's get the hell out here! *She said as she ran out and hopped on her mortorcycle*
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

He stopped her before she jumped on her motorcycle "Look stupid!" He pointed to the two cops closeby that could obviously see them if they weren't careful. "Next time pick a different parking spot" He said while sighing and hiding behind a wall "What should we do? Should we kill the-" He cut himself off when he stared at the brunette and finally realized it was antonio. "Crap....we have to somehow sneak on your motorcycle. That guy isn't worth killing" he noticed the flames growing more and more and felt himself getting frustrated. There were hardly any options left for them besides run or kill them. "Wait i got an idea" He smirked while taking out a smoke bomb from his pocket, and still having the handgun in his other pocket. "We can throw this at them and flee as quickly as possible. I still have the tracker device so we'll know if we lost them if they start chasing"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Alright! *she said as she smirked and waited for him to throw the bomb. She readied the keys.* OHNOES
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 pm

He tried to get alittle closer to them but didn't have any luck and saw one of the cops spot him. Romano threw the bomb and ran back to Ireland quickly, getting on the motorcycle and putting his arms around her just in time. "We need to head downtown to the old Hideout, you remember the route, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 pm

*She grinned at nodded.* Yup. *She replied turning the key and immedetly screeching out of the parking driving quickly as she dodged traffic and grinned.* Hold on. *she announced loudly as she reved the engine and steped on the gas*
Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Romano smirked when she dodged traffic easily but almost fell off when she hit the gas pedal "W-WHOA" He held onto her for dear life while they sped up faster and faster. "There was absolutely no way they'd catch up now" he thought and noticed they were still going faster. "A-Aren't we going too damn fast" He said while being scared for his life. He knew she was a fast and reckless driver which made him think it was a better idea to have been caught then let her drive.
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

You think it's safe to slow down? "She asked as she removed her foot from the pedle to make the car slow down a bit*
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 am

Poland was listening to music from his Ipod, not paying attention to his surroundings. When he carelessly walked across a street, and managed not to get by any car so far, and then Ireland and Romano's motorcycle come cycling in right towards Poland...
(IF POLAND GETS HIT, IT'S TOTALLY YOUR CHOICE. IF YOU ASK ME, I'M PREPARED IF HE'S HIT. /shot)
Back to top Go down
Eveleen Kirkland
Admin
Eveleen Kirkland

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 am

*Ireland came to a screeching stop and flew off the motorcycle landing on top of Poland with Romano.* What the.. *She said as she stood up and looked at Poland* Are you crazy! I had the green ya eejit!
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovsgaya

Natalia Arlovsgaya

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 am

Ireland lands on top of Poland and he falls onto the ground from the sudden weight. "WOAH~!! Like, the light was green? I didn't know~. I'm like, totally sorry~." He said, half honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cop Vs. Criminal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop Vs. Criminal   Cop Vs. Criminal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cop Vs. Criminal
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia :: Roleplays :: Dead RP Threads-
Jump to: