Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crack ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 'Talia

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The (◕‿◕✿) Website [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Of ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Trippiness ຈل͜ຈ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I write Hetalia one shots. Enjoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I write Hetalia one shots. Enjoy Empty
PostSubject: I write Hetalia one shots. Enjoy   I write Hetalia one shots. Enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 pm

America~

(name) POV
"3 big macs 2 supersized fries,extra large fries and 4 cookies!" I shouted at the cashier man guy person.
"Are you sure ma'am? That's a lot of food."
"I AM HUNGRY AND WANT MY FOOD! YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME HUNGRY AND ANGRY!" That scared him. I smirked.
"T-that'll be $24.59 m-ma'am" I smiled sweetly.
"Thankyou." I paid the cashier guy, and went to sit down. I saw a guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, and a bomber jacket step up.
"I'll have what that chick ordered! But triple it!" I widened my eyes. I can eat a lot, and I mean A LOT but, that's ridiculous!
"That will be $73.77." He paid the guy and walked up to me smiling.
"Hi! Is this seat taken?" he asked loudly.
"Nope! Take a seat!" he sat down in font of me.
"I'm Alfred F. Jones! What's your name?"
"Hey! I'm (f/l name)" I said.
"Number 54 your food is ready." said the intercom dude.
I got up and went to grab my food.
"Number 55 your food is ready." Alfred followed.
"So Alfred what do you like?" I asked with a mouth full of fries. I'm THE most un-ladylike person ever.
"I like McDonalds and" here he stood on the table
"BEING THE HERO!!!!" he shouted.
"Well Hero I like McDonalds and" I ran to the counter and grabbed the intercom thingie
"BEING LOUD!!!"
"Hey! No fair you upstaged me!" Alfred said pouting.

~~~Years later~~~
No pov

You and Alfred had been best friends since the day you upstaged him at McDonalds. You hung out almost everyday and always went to annoy Arthur together. Though one day you found, that you wanted to be more than friends with Alfred. You always wondered if he liked you back.
"Hey (name) wanna go to the fair today?" asked Alfred
"Sure!" you happily said. You loved the fair.
----time skip----
"(name)! Let's go on the Farris wheel before we leave!
"Umm..o-okay" you agreed, somewhat reluctantly. You were VERY afraid of heights. Alfred whispered something to the guy and you two went to get on the ride.
"A-Alfred I-I'm scared.." you said.
"Haha! Don't worry your hero won't let anything happen to you!" he said. Suddenly you were jolted forward as the ride came to a stop. You were at the very top.
'Crap' you thought.
Suddenly you heard a loud 'BANG' followed by an explosion and shower of lights.
"Aren't they pretty (name)?"
"Y-yea.." you breathed mesmerized by the scene before you.
"Keep watching them for a surprise!" he said excitedly. You looked up as the last fireworks went off. It was a message. It said, '(name) will you be my girlfriend?' at first you were confused but then you processed what happened.
"YES!! YESYESYES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" you screeched.
"HAHA. THE HERO HAS HIS HEROINE!" And then Alfred kissed you.
"I love you more than all the burgers in the world (name)"
"I love you too Alfred."

~~And you decides what happens from here~~
Back to top Go down

I write Hetalia one shots. Enjoy
Page 1 of 1